Cousin Mia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up at about 1am to the low volume of some eerie sci-fi movie rolling across the screen. Bret had seemingly gone to bed. He wasn't on the floor, and I could hear soft snoring from his room, which was just next to the living room through an open door. Both Thomas and John were curled up under each their blanket and were also fast asleep.

Mia lay with her head in my lap and was hugging one of my legs. I nodded my head slowly and straightened my back, which felt a little uncomfortable. There was a small tent in my sweat pants, which was probably because I recalled a few details from a juice dream I just had. Maybe I was just a sex-crazed pig.

I softly caressed Mia's cheek and her hand came up to grab mine as she murmured in her sleep. I squeezed her hand and turned my attention to the screen. Hell, I thought I might as well get the best of the last hour or so of the random sci-fi movie. The effects as some soldiers wasted a bunch of aliens didn't look too bad, and the lead actress was pretty hot, so I decided to watch it to the end before waking up Mia.

I had only been watching the movie for a minute, maybe two, before I felt Mia roll around on her back. I looked down, and saw her smiling sleepily up at me. My tent was still standing up straight right next to her face. She rolled to her side, so she was facing my stomach and quickly dipped her hand into my pants to grab my member. Following her orders earlier, I had removed by boxers before we settled down to watch the movie, so she had easy access.

I lifted my ass up and pulled my pants down to my thighs. Mia kept her head in my lap, and slowly stroked me as she licked and sucked my balls.

After a few minutes of watching the movie and getting my balls and dick serviced by my hot cousin and feeling like the god damn king of the world, I decided that I also wanted to get in on the action. I pulled my legs up and squeezed my body between the backrest and Mia, so my head ended up between her legs, and we were lying down in a sideways and rather uncomfortable 69.

I felt Mia's mouth close on my cock as I pulled her dress up so I could get to her sweet pussy.

Mia was doing an incredible job on my cock. Perfect rhythm, never forgetting my balls and of course she was drooling all over it like a dog in heat. I love that. After a few minutes it got too uncomfortable for me, and I put my arms around her and rotated slowly, so she was lying on top of me. Mia never missed a beat, and kept sucking and milking me as we settled into the new position.

This was a much better position for me, and I started getting really into it. The feeling of her smooth soft pussy lips in my mouth was amazing, and I couldn't get enough of slowly licking them and sucking them softly into my mouth. I made a point out of not licking her clit, but made sure to stimulate every other area.

I suddenly felt one of Mia's hands come down start rubbing her clit. I freed one of my hands from her buttocks, grabbed her hand and slowly pulled it away. She tried one more time, and got the same treatment. After a minute Mia arched her back as she sat up, still with her pussy squarely on my face.

"I've been a few licks on my clit from coming the last three minutes," she whispered. "So please, lick my clit or I think I might break your cock in half."

"Yes, ma'am," I murmured as I pushed her back on my cock. I licked her clit slowly with the soft upper part of my tongue for half a minute before I targeted her clit more intensely with the tip of my tongue, moving from side to side. Mia had ceased sucking and licking, and was just moaning softly into my thigh, trying to keep her voice down, as her right hand worked slowly on my cock. She wasn't just a few licks away from coming, but it didn't take long before she started building up towards her climax.

She shook violently as the orgasm struck. She pushed her pussy into my face and closed her thighs tightly around my head. I felt her nails digging into my thighs as she stretched her arms out and softly groaned. Although I know she came when we fucked earlier today, and also when we got back yesterday, this was something entirely different. I kept licking as best I could, although it was hard to breathe or even move as she kept squeezing me and pushing her pussy down on my face.

After a few minutes of her shaking and spasming, and me nearly running out of oxygen, she felt forward a little, placing her arms between my legs and putting her head down between my knees. She just lay there for a minute or two before to slowly sat up on her knees and then got down from the sofa, kneeling next to it.

I was still on the sofa looking at her as she sat there. She cocked her head and smiled. She leaned forward and whispered into my ear, "That was the best orgasm I have had in my entire life, baby. I have never ever felt anything like that. I have no idea how long it was, because I blacked out from the pleasure in the middle of it and woke up with my head between your knees."

"Well," I whispered back, "maybe we should stop here then. No point in going on if we achieved perfection, is there?"

Mia got up and took my hand. I followed her like a good dog as she led me into the room we shared with Donna.

She turned around as we got into the room and embraced me. She tipped her head up towards me, and I leaned down to kiss her. We just stood there for a while, kissing and holding each other. Mia broke off the kiss and stepped back.

"I can taste myself on you," she said and smiled as she pulled her dress and cardigan over her head.

"It's good, isn't it?" I asked as I pulled down my pants, and quickly removed my socks and t-shirt.

"It's not bad, although I would prefer a load of your come in my mouth. Soon. And we can't stop now, even though we may have achieved perfection," she said as she took my hand and led me towards the bed, "because you still haven't properly claimed this pussy as yours."

Mia turned around and faced me, got up on her toes and kissed me lightly before she sat down on the bed. She reached out for my cock, which was standing at full attention - it hadn't gone down since we left the living room.

"What do you want to do?" she asked as she slowly stroked me. "I'll do anything you want. Anything."

I looked down at her. My eyes had adjusted to the darker room, and the soft light from the TV in the living room was now enough for me to see her face and body clearly. The wild curly hair tumbling down around her face, her smile as she looked expectantly up at me, and her perky breasts which I had been giving entirely too little attention. Anything, I thought. That's some offer.

"I think," I said, as I put my hands on her shoulders and softly pushed her onto the bed and followed her down, "that I want to give that tasty pussy one more try before doing anything else."

Mia stretched her arms over her head, making her breasts stand straight up into the air. "You won't hear any objections from me," she giggled and grabbed my arms. She crawled backwards, pulling me with her, until our feet were also on the bed, and she was able to reach the wall with her hands as she stretched them over her head again.

I kissed her on the neck and got up on my hands and knees to move down her body. I stopped at her breasts, and sucked her right nipple into my mouth. I could hear her sharply draw in her breath as I softly bit the nipple, and pushed it out between my teeth with my tongue. Mia groaned softly, and I felt her body move a bit as she pushed against the wall with her hands.

I moved down until my face was hovering over her pussy. I swear I could feel heat emanating from it, and I could see that she was wet, as I put my hands on her thighs and pulled her legs apart. I knew by now that she got wet very easy, but I was surprised at how wet she really was.

"Change of plans for now," I said as got up on my knees between her legs. I applied a heavy amount of my saliva to my dick and quickly drove it into her.

Mia's ass lifted a bit off the bed, and she hit the wall with one of her hands. She let our a short scream, and then clamped her other hand over her mouth and looked down at me.

"Shit. Sorry," she whispered. "I hope no one heard me."

"Don't worry about it," I answered, "you know how sound they all sleep."

I stayed inside her not moving or anything, just filling her up and feeling her tight pussy around my cock. I wanted to test something, so I reached up and took her right nipple between two fingers and softly rolled it back and forth.

Mia moaned softly, but after a few seconds she took down her arms from over her head, and got up on her elbows to look me in the eye. "Do it right," she said, and I could see a smile spreading across her face.

I pinched the nipple and pulled out on it, slowly letting my fingers slide across the sensitive skin. Mia clenched her hands and rolled her head back. I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock, squeezing it hard as she moaned deep in her throat.

"I pinch them like that when I masturbate," she whispered, sounding out of breath. She softly rocked back and forth with her ass, grinding her pubic mound into me.

"Yeah? What else do you do when you masturbate?" I asked as I grabbed her other nipple with my free hand, and pulled slowly on that as well. My wife loved this, too, but the feeling was very different. My wife has big, firm breasts and large nipples. Mia's weren't small, but smaller than my wife's, just as firm and the nipples were definitely smaller. I decided to get a little rougher, and see if she liked it as much as my wife.

"I think about fucking," Mia panted softly, as I pulled a little bit harder on her nipples. She was picking up speed with her hips, wrapping her legs around me and thrusting against me. My cock was being pulled a bit out of her a few times, but her focus was on grinding her mound into me.

"Who do you think about fucking when you masturbate?" I asked as I pulled sharply on her left nipple, keeping it between my fingers.

Mia was rocking back and forth furiously, her hands tightly gripping the sheets. I could see a trail of saliva escaping her mouth and running down her chin. Her head was tilted back, and her eyes were half-closed as she looked at me.

"I think about you, Will, I think about you licking me, and fucking me hard, and using me any way you want." Her breathing was becoming very irregular. One of her hands came down to rub her clit, and her body tilted to one side.

"Oh baby, here I gooooooooooooo!" Mia hissed as she fell back on the bed. I let go of her nipples as she fell backwards, and leaned back to grab her thighs. I felt her pussy contract around my cock, as I pushed her thighs into the bed on each side of her, and started sliding in and out of her. I pulled out all the way, until only the tip of my cock was in her, and then I pushed all the way back in.

"Keep going, I'm gonna come again," Mia hissed between clenched teeth as her free hand came down to pinch her right nipple. Her other hand was still rubbing her clit like she was trying to put out a fire. Her hand was a blur.

Her pussy stopped squeezing a little as she arched her back. It then tightened around my cock again, as she pushed her ass down into the bed. And then she screamed. It took me totally by surprise, and I stopped moving like some high school kid where the parents just walked in on him and his girlfriend.

Mia let go of her nipple and grabbed a pillow, which she put over her head. She screamed again, not so loud this time, and the pillow took a lot of the noise, so it wasn't alarmingly loud.

After around a minute of the convulsing slowly subsiding, her body relaxed gradually and she sank back down. I stopped thrusting into her and just stayed deep in her, waiting for her to come around.

"It's like you know exactly what I like," she said as her hand came up to caress my chest. She slid her hand down my chest to my stomach, and put her thumb and index finger around my cock.

"So, what do you want to do now?" she asked. "And don't say you want to lick me. You can do that later, maybe. I want to get fucked and see you come."

I grinned down at her and said, "You just have to turn around so I can see your ass. It won't take more than a few minutes."

Mia smiled and bit her lower lip. She pulled her legs up and put her feet on my chest, and slowly pushed me away from her. I stood up and looked at her, waiting for my orders. She reached her arms up towards me, "Help me up, would you? If it's only gonna take a few minutes, we're gonna have to make them count."

I pulled her up into my arms, and she embraced me fiercely. She licked my neck, and whispered, "Stay here, I'll be right back."

She quickly went over to my clothes, picked up my t-shirt and pulled it over her head. She then left the room, tiptoeing like some thief in the night.

I sat down on the bed and tried to look cool, although I have no idea why. Nothing to see here, just a naked, sweaty dude waiting for his cousin to come back so he can fuck her silly.

Mia returned after about a minute with some kind of bottle. I wondered briefly what kind of kinky stuff she was going to get me into now.

She looked at my dumbfounded expression and burst out in giggles. "You should see yourself," she said as the giggles continued, "it looks like you think we're going to play spin the bottle or something."

Mia unscrewed the lid, poured some of the contents out in her hand, and then grabbed my cock. Her hand was very slick, and I realised that it was some kind of oil. She held up the bottle, and I could see it was olive oil.

"I said earlier that I wanted you to fuck my ass. I know you did it yesterday without any lube, but with this you can pound as hard as you want," she said as you added more oil and continued stroking me. "I have a feeling I'll love you filling up my ass, and the sound of our bodies clashing together."

She put down the bottle, and climbed up on the bed, placing herself with her knees just on the edge of the bed. "Is this how you want me?" she asked.

"Put your legs together, and push your tits down into the bed," I said as I picked the bottle up from the floor.

She did as I said, and I stood there watching this amazing ass, pointing up in the air, and just waiting for me. Seeing her ass like this, and her in this position I again automatically compared her to my wife. My wife also has a killer ass, and as I stood there, it could have been my wife. But it wasn't. I was about to fuck my cousin in the ass with a cock dripping with olive oil.

I poured some oil on her ass, and spread it over her buttocks before applying a bit more to her anus. I pushed my thumb in as I had done earlier, and stroked my cock with my other hand.

"Fuck. Me. Now." Mia said loudly.

I stepped forward, and guided my cock into her ass in a swift motion. We groaned in unison as I slid all the way in. I grabbed her hips and spread my feet a little apart.

"Don't hold back," she said. "I want you to fuck me as hard as you can."

No problem, I thought.

It took one minute. I don't think I have ever fucked anyone so hard. The friction was just right, and Mia moaned without a care about who would hear her. With her hands stretched over her head, supporting herself against the wall, she pushed back every time I thrust forward, and the wet sounds of our bodies colliding mixed with the steady rhythm of Mia's moaning.

As I pulled out, intending to come over her ass and back, Mia turned around as fast as she could and pushed my hands away from my cock. It delayed me just long enough for her to guide my cock into her mouth, and take the full load of my come.

She closed her lips around the tip and sucked the last few drops out. She then looked up at me, and swallowed my load.

"Not bad," she said. "I don't really care much for swallowing, but it seems different with you. I want all of you."

We decided that we wouldn't be needing the oil anymore, and I went into the kitchen with it, as Mia cleaned the oil of her body and checked to see if anything was spilled anywhere. I checked up on the others, and although the DVD.player had gone back to the menu, there was no change in the living room. Thomas and John were snoring happily on the floor, without a care in the world and without knowing that I had just been fucking our cousin in the ass about fifteen metres from where they were sleeping.

As I came back into the room, I saw Mia had laid face down on the bed on her stomach, with her ass invitingly up in the air. I fell onto the bed next to bed, and propped myself up on one arm. I ran my hand down her back and over the curves of her beautiful ass. She turned her head and looked up at me with a smile.

I lifted my hand and let it fall down on her left buttock with a soft smack.

"Ummmmm, harder," she whispered and pushed her ass up.

I lifted my hand and it came down a little harder this time, it sounded like someone clapping softly.

Mia put her hands under her shoulders and pushing her ass even further up in the air. "Harder", she said.

My hand came down hard on her other buttock. The smacking sound was loud, and I knew that I would be able to make out my hand imprint on her ass if there had been more light.

"Again," she said, laying still and looking up at me through the curly hair falling over her face.

I looked her in the eyes as my hand came up again. This time I aimed between her buttocks, so my palm would be just over her anus. My wife loved this, and I could get her extremely wet juts by doing this.

Mia loved it, too. It was easy to tell. She almost got the same distant smile as my wife did as my hand came down.

I slapped her a few more times, and then lay down next to her and ran my hand up and down her back. She rolled over on her side and faced me, and her hand came up to caress my cheek.

"Where do we go from here?" she asked as she pulled my head in to give me a soft kiss.

I chuckled. I had been thinking the same thing. "I don't know, exactly. I didn't really plan this out, it just sorta happened, didn't it? I've always been attracted to you, and I've fantasised about fucking you, but I never thought it would actually happen.", I said as I kissed her back.

Mia grinned and said, "I've fantasised about this soooo many times. You can't imagine the number of times and ways I thought about you fucking me. I've been with guys where I imagined they were you, and that would make me come almost instantly. I'm sure it boosted their confidence."

"I love my wife," I said.

"I know", she answered and smiled at me. "That doesn't make me want you any less, though. And maybe some time down the road, I'll find a nice guy. But when I fuck him, I'll probably be thinking about you."

She got up on one elbow and looked at me. "I would never, ever, ever tell Sue about this. First off all, I love her, and furthermore it would end up causing you grief, which is something I would do anything in the world to avoid," she said and looked at me intently.

I nodded. "I love you, too, you know that, right? I always have, although maybe not always in this way," I grinned as my hand slid down to squeeze her ass.

She smiled happily. "I know, but it's good to hear you say it."

She traced a finger down my chest and continued, "You'll still be coming to the capitol for your major meetings, conferences and courses, I assume," she said. "And as always, you'll be visiting Corinne and me. I guess you just have to prioritise me so we can keep this up." She caressed my cheek again, and put her hand behind my head and pulled me close. Our lips met in a soft kiss again.

"Funny you should mention it," I said. "I forgot to mail you last week about it, but I'm coming in for a meeting Tuesday in ten days, and I'll be spending the night to Wednesday and possibly Thursday. Maybe I should cancel the hotel booking and just spend the night at your place?"