Cousin Mia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia smiled wickedly and said, "No, I think you should keep the room. I can always spend the night there, can't I? And then I can really scream when we fuck without thinking about the neighbours."

We talked about what we would do at the hotel, and got worked up and ended up fucking in the floor one more time. Afterwards, I got up and headed into the living room to crash on the sofa. Mia stayed in the room we had used. We both felt like curling up together like yesterday, but we felt we shouldn't push our luck.

Before I left the room, Mia got up and hugged me close. We kissed softly, and as we broke it off, I leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "Good night, cousin."

Just like like yesterday, she smiled the wicked, playful smile that made her even more desirable, although it was almost impossible. "Good night, lover," she said and kissed me swiftly before diving under the covers.