Cousin Mia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's quickly shower," she said.

We turned on the water and jumped in to rinse off. Then we fucked in the shower. I didn't come and neither did she, but it was still good with the warm water hitting me and a hot, wet pussy sliding back and forth on my dick.

We got out and dried off, and I started gathering my clothes meaning to put them on. Mia just picked up her clothes and strolled out of the bathroom, naked and gorgeous. I put on my boxers and t-shirt, and followed her.

When I got into the bedroom, it was pretty dim as the drapes were pulled, and although it was getting light outside, the heavy drapes blocked out a lot. Mia had already moved under the covers and was lying closest to the wall. She was still wearing that wicked smile. I got in next to her and just lay there on my back, dozing a bit. I reached over to touch Mia, and my hand met her stomach. I rolled to my side to face her, and ended up with my face centimeters from hers, our noses nearly touching. She lifted her head slightly, and put her mouth next to my ear.

"I've been fucked silly, I've come three times and you made me squirt. I've eaten your come, and you've had a finger up my ass," she whispered, "but we haven't kissed."

She was right. It had been nothing but sex, no kissing, just a little groping down town, and then almost straight to fucking as soon as we got home.

I reached out and put my hand behind her neck. I pulled her to me, and softly brushed my lips against hers. She opened her mouth and snaked out her tongue, inviting me in. We kissed deeply, passionately, like the lovers we had become. It struck me again that this was my cousin. I thought about my wife. I loved my wife, but never once had she entered my mind. It just felt natural, kissing my cousin, fucking her. It felt good.

Her hand touched my chest and she pulled back slightly, moving her head to whisper in my ear again, "Why are you wearing your t-shirt?"

I didn't actually know, since I usually sleep in my boxers, and I whispered back, "I don't know. I just assumed we were going to bed."

She took my hand and led it down between her legs. She was naked, and she was still very, very wet. "Does it feel like I wanna sleep?" she asked. "That finger in my ass made me want more. I want you to fuck me in my ass."

I was instantly hard. "What about Donna?" I asked.

"She's out cold, and we'll be as quiet as we can. Besides, doesn't it turn you on that she's right there? You could actually reach out and touch her as you fuck me," she said.

This talk was turning me on like nothing I've ever experienced before. "Let's go," I said.

I pulled off my t-shirt. Mia flipped over and went for my dick under the covers, where she quickly discarded my boxers. Her ass was just next to me and I pulled her over so she was on top of me in a 69 again. It was more gentle than it had been in the bathroom. She was still taking me in her throat, and pulling out to lick my balls and cover my dick in her saliva, but it was not as rough. I was licking her in long licks giving her clit a few licks, and then long deep licks, where my tongue went into her pussy.

After ten minutes, I suddenly came. I don't know if it was because I had come earlier that I didn't feel the normal buzz in my dick, it was just suddenly there. Amazingly enough, it didn't surprise Mia, and she kept sucking me, swallowing my come, lapping at my dick to catch the last drops. My dick didn't go down, it just stayed rock hard, and Mia kept sucking.

I pushed Mia a bit down, and starting licking the area between her pussy and her asshole, doing long licks up and down, licking her asshole, transferring saliva and juice from her pussy to her ass. I could hear her moaning around my dick, and one of her hands came between her legs to rub her clit. She stopped sucking my dick and was just stroking it, occasionally her tongue would graze my balls and the side of my dick. I knew she was about to come, so I increased the speed of my licks and the pressure i did with my tongue. She came, and I could hear her muffled scream as she tried to cover the sound with a blanket. I kept licking her and her orgasm drew out. I was relieved to hear that the bed made no sounds, no squeaking or anything. The only sound in the room was Mia moaning softly, and my slurping noises.

I pushed Mia further down, so she was straddling my stomach, with my dick wedged firmly between her pussy lips. I pushed against her lower back and she lay down on my legs. I drove my index finger into her pussy, and she moaned softly again, licking my leg. I pushed it in and out a few times, adding more fingers. After a few minutes I pulled out and pushed my index finger into her ass. It went in with no resistance, all the way. I worked it back and forth a bit, wiggling it, and Mia started moaning softly again. I added another finger, and another soon after. She was grinding her ass back and forth, dragging her clit along my dick as my fingers went in and out of her ass at an increasing pace. I added my thumb in her pussy every time I pushed my fingers in her ass, and she started moaning louder.

She suddenly moved back, and sat up straight. I could feel something hit my dick and my stomach, and realized she had just spat on my dick. She started stroking it with one hand as the other went in her pussy and came back dripping wet, and then she was stroking my dick with both hands. She quickly moved forward, so she was sitting on my thighs, just below my balls, rocking back and forth. She arched her back, pushing her ass back. That perfect ass right there, mine for the taking.

I took a hold of my dick, pointed it down, and put the head against her asshole. She grabbed my ankles and pushed back and onto my dick. I've only fucked my wife in the ass, and we usually have to work her asshole quite a bit and use a lot of lube, but my cousin's ass just swallowed my dick in one go. It went all the way to the hilt. I felt her legs twitch and her body shivered. She groaned. Loudly. I looked over at Donna, but she was obviously still asleep.

"God, baby, it's filling me up. I love your cock," she whispered out into the room.

Mia rocked forward, and in the dim light, I saw my dick come slightly out of her ass and then back in. Only a couple of centimeters were visible, and then it went back in. She kept trembling and groaning softly. She pulled further out, and I put my fingers against the base of my dick to keep it in place. I could see the bottom half of my cock head before she moved back again, groaning, trembling.

I think we fucked like this for a good fifteen minutes. Slowly, steadily. She rubbed her clit and worked her pussy with the other hand, applying more lubricant to my dick with her fingers as she rocked forward. It was going in and out smoothly by now. I sat up slightly and reached up to grab her shoulders. I pulled her back, so she was lying on top of me, my dick deep in her ass.

I bit her neck softly. "Your ass feels incredible on my dick."

I could see her smiling in the dim light, and she whimpered softly. She was still working her pussy and clit, and I could tell she was going to come soon. I licked her ear, bit it slightly and whispered, "Donna is awake."

I felt her asshole tighten on my dick and her body arched as she came. I placed my hands on her hips and started fucking her in long steady thrusts as she rode on the waves of her orgasm. I fucked her ass faster and faster, and she came again, lifting her body off mine making my dick slip out of her ass.

"I'm coming," I whispered into her ear, but I don't think she heard me. My dick squirted all over my stomach.

After a minute or so Mia rolled off me, and moved the covers to one side so she could lick the come from my stomach. She kept licking for a while and then dived down to my dick to give it a few licks.

It wasn't until she had stopped sucking my cock that she looked down to see if Donna was really awake. Of course Donna was still snoring away, but I thought that it would send her over the edge faster and it did. Mia snuggled up close to me and we lay there kissing for a few minutes.

"I'll be right back," she whispered.

Mia got up and went over to her bag, where I saw her pull out a thong. She tossed my boxers to me and she pulled my t-shirt over her head. I moved in, so I was against the wall. She did a sexy little wiggle with her hips and then climbed in next to me. We left the door open, since the room probably reeked of sex.

Mia took my hand and pulled me over as she turned to lie on her side. Spooning like this was nice, with my arm draped around her. I looked down at Donna. She was still sleeping happily, drooling on her pillow. She'd slept through it all. Mia moved against my ass, and in the dimness I could see that she was smiling a bit.

I pulled my boxers down, and brought my hand to Mia's mouth. She sucked my fingers, covering them with saliva. I reached down and applied it to my dick. I could feel Mia moving the string on her thong to one side, and I pushed forward sinking into her pussy. I reached around and pinched her nipples as i fucked her with short, hard thrusts. My dick wasn't quite hard yet, but it was getting there.

Suddenly Donna sat up, and we both froze. Donna looked over at us with blurry eyes and a silly smile on her face. She was still stupidly drunk. "Are you alright?" Mia asked. Donna nodded, stood up and started pulling clothes out of her bag.

I resumed fucking Mia with short thrusts, and I snaked my left arm under her to reach her clit which I slowly started to rub. Donna was right there, not even two meters away going through her bag as Mia came, grunting softly. Donna didn't notice a thing as she pulled out a t-shirt, and started taking off her clothes.

I looked at Donna as she stood there in her thong and bra, working the t-shirt over her head. Not quite the body Mia had if you ask me, but Donna was still a nice package. I highly doubted that it could be as good fucking her as it was fucking Mia, because Mia was unbelievable. Even now she was fucking back, impaling herself on my dick.

As Donna started rummaging through her things again. Mia took off the covers, and started doing longer thrusts. Not to be outdone, I rolled on top of her, and started fucking her really hard from behind. If Donna turned around, there would be no mistaking what we were doing, the light was getting brighter, and my dick was coming all the way out before I pushed it back in. It was a close to a porn scene as it could possibly be, and Donna was standing there with her back to us, completely oblivious to what was going on right behind her.

I pulled out and pushed my dick into Mia's ass.

"Yeesssssss," she groaned and bit into her pillow.

I reached around her waist and slowly pulled her over slowly so we were lying on out sides in spoon position again. I pulled the covers back over us. I started fucking Mia's ass really slow. Donna turned around after a bit and stumbled out of the room. We heard the room to the bathroom open and close. I pulled out, and got out of the bed.

"Get down here on all fours," I said. Mia blew me a kiss as she quickly climbed down, got on all fours on the mattress, and pulled her thong down so I had free access to her.

"Where do you want it, cousin?" I asked as I slapped her ass a few times.

"You can stick it anywhere you want, baby, but I'd like your sweet cock in my pussy. And maybe a finger or two in my ass?" she said as she lowered her head to the mattress. Her left hand moved to her clit, as she grabbed the mattress with her right hand, bracing herself.

I hunched down and slid my dick into her pussy, and pushed a finger into her ass. After a few thrusts I added a few fingers. It was a bit awkward, but it was fucking good.

"Just in my ass now," she moaned as the thrust her ass up in the air and pushed her chest down into the mattress. I pushed her t-shirt up her back, so I had a clear view of her perfect ass. I then slowly pulled out of her and moved a bit back. I placed a hand on each of her buttocks and started licking her ass. She moaned louder, which encouraged me to lick even more vigorously.

After about a minute, she seemed to have gotten enough of that. "Fuck me in the ass!" she hissed and rocked her ass back and forth.

I stood up and admired her ass for a few seconds. I hunched down and pushed my dick into her ass. I sank in all the way. Again the deep groan, almost a growl, from Mia. I slowly pulled my dick all the way out, and drove it back in still slowly, savoring the view of my dick going in and out of her ass.

"I want to taste it," Mia groaned. I almost came right there. She was so dirty, so nasty, it was like she'd watched my favorite porn and knew just what to say. I pulled out, and she turned around, pulling the t-shirt off quickly. She knelt and thrust her ass out so I had a perfect view of it. Looking straight down, I watched her sucking my dick, with her perky breasts visible when her head pulled back.

"I'm coming," I grunted.

She learned back on her calves. "Come on my tits," she whispered softly.

I didn't think there would come anything out, but there was actually quite a bit. Some got in her face, but most dribbled on her perky tits, where she rubbed it in. She took the bit in her face and scooped it into her mouth. She finished it all off by licking her fingers, and giving my dick a few licks to clean all the come off.

She leaned back on her calves again. She looked so fucking hot, it was blowing my mind. She was sweating a bit, and her tits were glistening from the come she had rubbed into them. Epitome of fucking hotness.

"Can you be any fucking sexier?" I asked as I looked into her eyes.

"Could I be any more satisfied?" she replied, and smiled that wicked smile of hers. She reached up with her hands and rolled her nipples between her fingers.

We heard the bathroom door open, and we scrambled for t-shirts and underwear, quickly pulling everything on. We didn't have to hurry, though, as we heard Donna stumble around the living room. When she finally arrived, we were in the bed with the covers on lying an arms length away from each other.

Under the covers, my hand was playing with her pussy through her thong, and her hand had my boxers pulled down a bit and she was stroking my dick softly. As Donna lay down and closed her eyes, I leaned over to Mia and kissed her softly, my tongue slipping into her mouth as we kept playing with each other. I realized that I was very tired, and totally exhausted. I drew back from our kiss and whispered, "Good night, cousin."

"Good night, lover," she replied and smiled her wicked smile, her eyes sparkling.

12