Cousin Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa grinned. "Definitely. I'm sure my education wouldn't be complete without them."

Dan retrieved a couple of video tapes and took them into a room with a large screen TV. The windows were covered with heavy drapes which could make the room dark even in daytime. Lisa looked around and saw a couch and a chair against one wall, and a single leather recliner facing the TV. As Dan inserted the tape and picked up the remote she wondered where they would sit.

Dan came back over to her and pulled a couple of bandanas out of his pocket. "I think my captive should be restrained a little, don't you. Put your hands behind you. No, wrist to elbow. That's right." He then tied her forearms together. Lisa found that this position, while denying her the use of her hands, was not uncomfortable.

Dan led her over to the leather chair. "Now let's make this a little more interesting," he said. As he said that he was removing his own cutoffs. Now, naked, he sat back in the recliner and pulled Lisa down onto his lap. She could feel his cock, beginning to harden, between her legs. His arms wrapped around her and his hands slid up to her breasts as he pushed play on the remote.

The scene on the screen opened with an attractive young woman, dressed in a skirt and blouse, tied to a straight chair and blindfolded. There were two men behind her discussing the situation. From the dialog it seemed that they had kidnaped the woman who worked for a rival firm and wanted to get information from her on a new product. Lisa soon saw that the plot was not the strong point of this film. It wouldn't even have made the level of a Grade B movie. But soon she saw something she had never seen in any movie, Grade B or otherwise. The men proceeded to rip off the woman's clothes and began to tease her sexually. Still blindfolded so she couldn't tell who they were, she couldn't help but respond as they played with her breasts and pulled at her nipples. They then used their fingers on her pussy and Lisa watched wide eyed as the camera clearly showed their fingers penetrating her. When the woman became aroused, the men untied her from the chair, but retied her hands behind her back. She was then "made" - she looked to be pretty cooperative, however - to suck them off and finally to ride one man's cock while the other fucked her mouth.

As Lisa watched the explicit action on the screen she found she was becoming wetter and wetter. The fact that Dan was rolling her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and wiggling his cock against her own pussy didn't do anything to cool her off either. After about fifteen minutes of this, Dan rearranged her a little on his lap. As he eased her back down, his cock contacted the entrance to her pussy and pushed itself inside. She was sitting, naked, impaled on Dan's hard member, and watching a hardcore sex scene being shown in great detail on the screen in front of her. Not surprisingly in a matter of minutes she was coming again and so was Dan. But afterwards he remained still with his cock still inside her as he gently stroked her body.

The scenes on the TV continued to unfold. At one point the two men tied the girl so she was bent over the back of a stuffed chair. They then used leather straps and a riding crop to whip her ass and then finally they each fucked her again while she was bound to the chair. By the time the film ended with the two men leaving the woman bound over the chair back with a promise to call her boss and tell him where she was, Lisa was again hot and responding to Dan's repeated thrusts. Again the two of them came in a hot - and loud - climax.

Dan had a couple of other videos which were even hotter. One had two women tied spread eagled from a ceiling while they were whipped with cats of nine tails. Another showed a woman's ass being striped with a crop and strap and then showed her being taken anally. Lisa stared at most of these wide eyed, but by the time they were finished at eleven thirty she had come four more times and Dan had once more exploded inside her. She started thinking. He had had her a total of six times in less than eight hours. The first after her whipping and five times since - once more in the barn, once at the kitchen sink, and three times here in the chair while they watched the films. He was already ten percent of the way to winning the bet and it hadn't even been half a day yet. This guy was incredible!

Dan finally released her and the couple went up stairs. But first he stopped by the corkboard and, as Lisa watched, added two more vertical lines and a crossing diagonal, recording the evening's activities. They quickly showered together again. This time Dan helped a little but he allowed Lisa to mostly wash herself. Afterwards he led her into the bedroom. He then brought out two pair of soft leather cuffs. "I told you I made some interesting things this summer," he said as he fastened the cuffs about her wrists and ankles. They weren't too tight and were actually not uncomfortable at all He then tied her spread eagled to the bed, but loosely enough so she could sleep without getting too stiff. He turned out the lights and climbed into bed with her. In a minute or so Lisa felt his tongue begin to cress her nipples. She had never had so much sex in a single day before but she immediately responded to his ministrations. In another few minutes they were again wildly thrusting against each other until Dan exploded within her once more and she came with her own noisy climax. Just then she became aware of the hall clock chiming midnight. As she fell asleep, Lisa thought, "Six. and still less than half a day."

Cousin - Ch. 3

By morning the total was up to eight. Lisa was astounded. In fact Dan was a little surprised himself. But having this beautiful creature bound naked next to him had turned Dan on more that he would have thought possible. As they came awake finally around seven thirty, Dan once again began to stroke her and Lisa once again began to respond. Soon Dan turned around, straddled her, and lowered his cock to her hungry mouth and let his own mouth and tongue begin to explore her pussy. Soon they were engaged in a hot sixty nine with Lisa's tongue swirling about the head of his hard cock and Dan sucking on her clit and fucking her with his tongue. A few more minutes of this and he was spurting all over her. Lisa tried to swallow as much as possible, but the constant twisting and movement as he made her come herself let a lot splash all over her face.

Dan untied her and the couple headed for the shower. Lisa was surprised how easily she had fallen into the routine of showering with a man. but then again she had known Dan most of her life even if it had been a while since she had seen him last. Besides, if she was becoming comfortable being naked around him all the time, why should it surprise her if they showered together.

They had breakfast and then Dan suggested they go down to the lake for a swim. The day had already gotten hot and this sounded like a good idea to Lisa. The lake was a dammed up stream and had spread to several acres in size. While there was no sand beach there was a smoothly mown area of grass which went all the way down to the water and a floating platform about twenty yards from the shore.

They swam naked. Lisa remembered skinny dipping here when they were kids a few times - when their aunt and uncle had gone into town for the day, of course. They splashed and played for awhile - including a little grab ass and some goosing - and finally swam out well beyond the float and then back to it. They climbed up onto the floating platform and stretched out in the sun to rest. Not surprisingly, they soon began to fondle each other and before too long Dan's "score" had climbed to ten. Afterwards, lying side by side with their hands occasionally feeling each other, they fell asleep in the sun. Fortunately they woke before becoming sunburned. "That would sure have put a crimp in our bet," Lisa thought. Returning to shore Dan pulled her down on the grass in the shade of the trees a few yards above the shore line and made a dive for her crotch. "This guy seems to be able to go on forever," Lisa thought, not at all unhappily. "Even if I do lose the bet, I'm going to have a hell of a lot of fun doing it."

After he had made her come twice, Dan shifted position and Lisa began to suck his hard cock. She let her fingers play with his balls and the sensitive area between them and his anus while tonguing and sucking his member. She wet her finger and, as Dan had done to her yesterday, worked it into his rectum. This pushed him over the top and this time Lisa managed to get all of his come down.

When they had calmed down, they had a quick swim to cool down and clean off and then went back to the house for lunch. As they walked with their arms around each other, Lisa smiled to herself and thought, "This is turning into one unbelievable vacation. Never even in any of the fantasies I've dreamed up have I had anything this hot. And even if I tried to tell anyone, no one would believe me." This thought was further reenforced as Dan marked times ten and eleven on the score sheet.

After a lunch of cold fruit, bread and cheese, Lisa almost shyly asked, "You said you had more of those videos?"

Dan grinned, "So you found you liked hard core films, eh?" Lisa nodded and actually blushed a little. "Well, it so happens that I have a total of twenty nine of them here. Some aren't commercial tapes, but ones I've gotten copies of from some guys on campus. These are amateur stuff of them and their girlfriends. The quality isn't always the best, but the tapes are really hot and show some things you probably won't find anywhere else. Want to watch one of these?"

Lisa's eyes had opened wide and her mouth had actually dropped open when Dan described these. "You mean these are real people you know? And the sex is real, not faked?"

"That's right. And the paddling and whipping isn't faked either. Interested?"

"Yes! Definitely yes! Let's go."

"OK, OK," laughed Dan. I'll get one. But I'm going to tie your hands again. Can't have you getting carried away, now can we?"

"Sure we can't," thought Lisa. "He knows damn well that tying me up will just make me hotter. But I'm certainly not objecting." She smiled to herself as she followed Dan into the TV room and had her hands in position by the time he got the two bandanas.

Dan removed his own shorts again, but this time before starting the film he pulled Lisa into a tight embrace and gave her a long, deep French kiss which left them both a little breathless. Her nipples were hard against his chest and she could feel his cock already hard again pressing against her stomach. In fact he pushed it into her from behind before pulling her down into the leather chair with him.

The tapes were sharp, clear, and well lighted, but the cinematography left a lot to be desired. Whoever took it was obviously not a professional. But the content was incredible! In the first part there were two good looking girls about nineteen or twenty. One was tied facing an X-shaped wooden frame and the other was bent over what looked like a padded sawhorse with her wrists and ankles spread and tied to the legs. Both were completely naked. Lisa watched enthralled as a man moved into the shot and clamped clothes pins to the nipples of the girl on the sawhorse. He then added what looked like small fishing sinkers to them. This stretched her breasts down and Lisa thought this must have really hurt. But she also wondered what it would be like to experience it herself.

A second man entered and held up a six inch dildo which Lisa could see was shinny with something. He went over to the girl on the X-frame and used his finger and a jar of Vaseline to lube her asshole. Lisa watched the girl twist and squirm, obviously responding to his finger in her rectum. Finally he removed his finger and began to work the dildo into her ass. The girl's breathing became more and more excited and she appeared to really enjoy having her rear stuffed.

The two men fondled and teased the women for several minutes and then stepped out of the camera view for a few seconds. When they came back one was holding a cat of nine tails and the other had a long leather paddle. They then began to beat the women on the ass. The paddle was applied to the girl on the sawhorse and the whip to the one on the frame. Lisa could see their asses turning red and hear their cries. After what must have been twenty or thirty strokes, the two men switched places and used the new instruments on the helpless women. Some of these strokes must have really hurt, but the women didn't seemed to be objecting. They cried out and Lisa could see tears, but they even asked for more a few times.

Finally the man with the whip dropped it on the floor and took off his own jeans, which were all he had on. He took the Vaseline and proceeded to grease the rectum of the girl on the horse, much to her appreciation. He then lubricated his own hard six inch cock and began to push it into her rear opening. The woman cried out as his cock buried itself deeper and deeper into her ass. It must have hurt, but in a few minutes she began to push back against his thrusts and called for him to fuck her ass hard. Lisa stared open mouthed at this action. She was obviously becoming aroused by it and began to rhythmically squeeze Dan's cock with her vaginal muscles. By the time the man in the video was coming in the woman's ass, Lisa and Dan were coming themselves.

They continued to sit with his softening cock still inside her as the film continued. Now the girl on the x-frame had the dildo pulled from her ass and was released. She was turned around and retied with her back to the frame. One of the men brought over an adjustable metal stand, somewhat like a short music stand, and screwed a long, thick dildo to the top. He moved the stand between the woman's legs and raised it until the dildo met her body. Lisa looked closely and saw that the dildo was touching the woman's anus, not her pussy. The man then proceeded to raise the dildo, shinny with lube, and penetrate the woman's ass. He raised it until it was fully embedded and then a little more causing the girl to arch and come up on her toes. He locked the stand at this height, stepped back and picked up the cat. He then began to whip the girl's front including her breasts, stomach and thighs. She responded and became more and more excited as red lines appeared all across her front. Finally he laid a couple of strokes directly onto her pussy and she came in a shuddering climax. But he didn't release her. Instead he dropped his jeans and fucked her, standing while she was still tied to the frame and balancing on the fake cock in her ass. She came again just before the man exploded in his own climax.

Lisa shivered and Dan asked, "Did that get to you a little? Find it kind of exciting?"

"You know it," she replied. I don't think I've stopped dripping since I got here and you keep finding one thing after another to keep me that way. If I'd known what 'adult' videos were like I would have started watching them a long time ago. Are these really just a couple of people you know on campus?"

"Well, I actually only know two of them. The girl on the horse and the guy who finally fucked her. The other couple I've heard about but have never met."

Lisa asked, "Does she really like taking it in the rear? It looked like she did, but it seems like it would hurt too much to enjoy."

Dan laughed. "Yes, she really does like it that way. In fact, from what I've heard, many women find it a real turn on. If it's done right, it won't really hurt. I think maybe I should try it on you. You've never tried it that way?"

Lisa replied, "No, I've always been afraid it would hurt too much. And I know it's easy to get infections that way. I'm not sure I'll let even you do that."

"You do have to be careful of a couple of things," Dan said. "You must always wash afterwards before the cock goes anywhere else. And I'll have to be sure and take it easy warming you up so you can relax. As for letting me, you're my captive, remember? But, really, you know I would never do anything to hurt you or anything you really don't want me to. OK?"

"We'll still have to see," Lisa replied.

That afternoon the couple spent wandering around the place, walking some of the wooded paths, and wading in one of the streams. Once Dan tied Lisa to a tree and spent forty five minutes teasing her to three or four climaxes before taking her again himself. By the time four o'clock had come Lisa realized the he had fucked her fourteen times in the last twenty four hours. There were still four days to go and Lisa was now beginning to believe she was probably going to lose their bet. "But," she thought, "what a way to lose!"

After supper they watched a couple of other tapes and twice made love on the floor in front of the TV. But by ten they were both beginning to fall asleep. After all the last day and a half had been extremely strenuous, to say the least. Once more they showered and Dan tied Lisa to the bed again. But this time he tied her face down. Their playing around in the shower had made them both a little more awake (and excited) and, even though they were still really tired, both knew there would be at least one more time before they fell asleep.

What Lisa wasn't expecting, however, was that after Dan had stroked and played with her, pinched her nipples, and fingered her pussy getting her really hot and worked up, he would use his finger to begin applying lube to her anus. At first she tightened up and tried to keep him out. But he kept at it, continuing to excite her and finally getting her to relax and accept first one and then two fingers in her bottom. Lisa had never had her anus played with very much and was surprised to find how good it felt. Soon she was pushing back against Dan's fingers and squirming to get them in deeper. When he removed his fingers and placed the head of his cock at her secret opening she tightened only for a second and then allowed him to slowly work the head inside. He lay still for a little while as she became accustomed to the intruder. Then he began to move very slightly, always working his hard member deeper into her virgin bottom.

Finally when he was embedded all the way he stopped and just remained still. Lisa had never felt so full or so ... so ... so - she wasn't even sure of what word she wanted. But the feeling was like nothing she had ever felt before. There had been some pain as he was entering her, but now it didn't hurt at all and felt so good. Soon she began to rock back and forth against him and finally could take it no longer and cried out, "Do it, Dan! Fuck my ass. Hard!"

Dan began to move in and out. Not hard at first - Lisa wouldn't really have liked it if he started off too hard. But he increased the speed and depth of stroke until finally Lisa came in a screaming climax which pushed Dan over the edge so he let his own load go deep within her bowels. They both slowed and then stopped moving and in a couple of minutes Dan began to gently pull out of her ass. As he popped free, Lisa felt a strange emptiness and let out a sigh.

"Well, was that so bad now?" Dan asked.

Lisa slowly replied, "No, it wasn't bad at all. In fact I'm not sure I've ever come like that. You were right - it didn't really hurt at all. And the sensations are incredible! And you know what? I think being tied down made it even more exciting. For some reason I think that if I had been free it would still have been fun, but nowhere near as earth shattering. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, it makes sense to me. And I'm really glad you enjoyed it. You can count on some more of the same in the next few days." Dan yawned, which caused Lisa to yawn herself. "I think we had both better get some sleep now," Dan said. "I have a lot planned for you tomorrow."

123456...9