Cousins & Cuisine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Randen
Randen
19 Followers

"Jack, why don't you come with?" she asked.

"Well, I…don't know." I said indecisively. Not looking forward to sit at home this evening having to keep Grandma Company, I quickly answered, "Okay, I'll go."

I glanced at Justine sitting next to me, her concentration transfixed with her meal. "You sure you don't want to come with? You might want to get out and have a break sometimes."

"No really," she answered quickly. "You two go ahead, I might meet you later at the coffee shop."

After we completed our dinner, we got up to do the dishes. One washed, the other dried, and I packed it away. Grandma had already excused herself and went to her bedroom to satisfy her addiction. Soon she will be fast asleep, giving Tanya a chance to wear her more skimpy outfits. Occasionally, Tanya would brush against me purposefully each time I reach between her and Justine to collect the dried dishes.

Justine remained oblivious as she attentively continued to do her chores. I felt a warm aura emanating from her, smelling the freshness of the soap she was using only moments ago, wondering by myself if she is recollecting our previous memorable episode.


We finally completed everything, dressed and left for the 'cinema'. The club was hot and smoky, the music overly load. The age group was higher than what I anticipated. Tanya received numerous admiring glances as she gyrate her hips seductively on the dance floor. After a couple of forced dances, we sat down to have a non-alcoholic drink. I had no idea whether Tanya did drink alcohol or not, I did not want to encourage her by ordering any. The scenes of Justine and I, taunted my mind constantly. It was not so much because we were naked. No, something more inexplicable occurred.

Tanya and I decided to leave and made our way home via the coffee shop. Sadly, there was no sign of Justine and we continued home. We silently slipped in and went to the kitchen. Tanya put some coffee on while I stole one of Grandma's cigarettes. I watched her swaying hips in her short seductive summer dress. Her legs stretched, her hair grew into long flowing strands, the colour, changing into the sun.

As I started to draw languidly on the cigarette, Tanya asked with marked seriousness in her voice, "Jack, you know, what happened today, do you think Justine ever experienced it before? She never really talks about it. I saw the way she responds to your hands."

"I don't know, Tanya. Have you asked her?"

"I doubt if she will tell me. She is an enigma." She answered. "Maybe she doesn't have anybody she can really trust; maybe she needs someone like you, someone that won't rush her." She said as if testing me.

"I don't know." I repeated, trying not to show the effect her statement had on me. "How do you feel about it?"

"I really don't mind, I will be happy in fact to know that it is you. I trust you and I feel comfortable with you. You are gentle and you do not rush me or force me into anything. It all depends on how ready a girl is, you know." She answered.

"We'll see, you scheming wench!" I said jokingly as I got up. "I am going to bed; it was a long day today, see you in the morning."

"Sweet dreams, King Jack."

I undressed down to my boxers and pulled the bedcovers back. I got between the cool fresh sheets and switched the bedside light off. My eyes adjusted quickly to the darkness as the light from the moon filtered through the window. My mind drifted off lazily, rekindling the excitement of earlier today. I felt my dick spring to life as I allowed my fantasies to transform it beyond reasoning.

A squeaking sound interrupted me, jolting me out of dream. I held my breath as I watched the door open slowly. My heart lurched as I recognised the unmistaken silhouette of Tanya.

"Jack," she whispered as she tiptoed towards my bed, "Are you sleeping?"

"Almost," I whispered back, feeling my heart drum rolling in my chest. Seeing her in her short nightdress astounded me.

She started to giggle, "Come with me. Let's go and play a trick on Justine, let's have some fun."

"No! She will have a fit if we wake her up now." I said strictly. "We might wake Grandma."

"Come on, don't be a party pooper," she said with increased determination, "I will suck your cock."

I felt my cock jump. "Okay, you dirty mouthed slut, but it's your ass if we get into trouble." I said as I kicked the sheets off.

We tiptoed our way towards Justine's room. As quietly as she can, Tanya opened her door, inch by inch. We wait awhile, listening for that familiar deep breathing you are supposed to have when in a deep sleep.

"Come on, she is in dreamland." Tanya said with bravado in her voice.

We approached her as quietly as we could until we stood right by her bedside. In the moonlight, I can clearly see that Justine was lying on her back with only the one sheet drawn across her, reaching just under her naked breasts. I almost gasped at the sight of her moonlight-washed breasts, enhancing the peaks of her nipples.

Tanya leaned towards my ear and whispered, "I never would have guessed she slept like that."

I mouthed towards her to be quiet. Tanya grabbed my arm and pulled me downwards as she motioned with the other hand under the bed. I looked at her questioningly.

She reached towards Justine's breast. With the tip of her finger, she gently touched one nipple. No response followed. Lightly she started to trace tiny circles around her nipples, wakening them as they almost instantaneously started to peak more. We both froze as we heard a marked change in her breathing. Instinctively we both fell down next to her bed. Tanya moves herself soundlessly underneath, pulling on my arm again to follow.

"What am I doing?" I asked myself as we waited until her normal breathing to return.

Once satisfied, Tanya leaned towards my ear again, "Touch her cunt."

"What!" I said almost too loud.

"Do it now! I am the Queen and you will touch her or I will scream so loud that I wake up the whole fucking neighbourhood." The hiss in her voice was enough to convince me she was serious. I thought I saw sparks shooting out from her eyes.

Reluctantly I moved myself halfway out from under the bed so that I am in a seated position next to Justine's sleeping body. As gently as I can, I started to lift the sheet up away from her body, pulling it back until her torso is fully exposed. The sight of her flaming pubic bush, caressed by the moonlight, was breathtaking.

Her chest was heaving rhythmically as she continued her deep sleep. I stared in fascination at this sight of beauty, my dick started to tingle, and I could feel the unmistakeable surge as my cock got harder. I inched my fingers towards her bush. I felt the soft silky texture brushing over my fingers. Slowly I touched the prominent convex of her pubic bone and traced my fingertips towards her slit.

"There, I can feel it!" I started to rub her very softly over the area where I thought her clit should be. I froze as she let out a loud sigh and opening her legs invitingly.

"Yes, that's my girl, just relax," I thought to myself. I slid my finger slowly down the crack of her slit and up again towards her now swollen clit. I removed my finger and coated it with my saliva, then replaced it just above her clit. Slowly I traced circles around her hood, coating it with saliva. A soft moan escaped her lips as I traced my fingers downwards again. My cock lurched as I felt the distinct wetness that has formed between her swollen pussy-lips. Flattening my finger against her wet slit, I gently rubbed my finger back and forth, making sure I ran it over her engorged clit.

She sighed again, this time louder. Her hips started to make involuntary movements. Her breathing stopped. I quickly slid back under the bed, almost knocking Tanya through the other side.

"What happened?" she whispered in my ear.

"Fuck! She is waking up." I said nervously.

"Suppressing a giggle, she said, "So are you."

Before I can contemplate the meaning of her words, she grabbed my swollen cock through my boxers. "See what I mean?"

I almost choked with fear. Ignoring her hand, I strained my ears to hear if Justine was back to sleep. I heard her breathing again, but not the similar nature as when you are supposed to be when in a deep sleep. This was different, a much higher pitch. The unmistaken sound of the springs, squeaking like crickets, filled the night.

Is she? Or, isn't she?" I heard the distinct evidence of Justine masturbating! Tanya let out a quiet sigh as she slid her hand into the front of my boxer shorts. My body tensed as I felt the pleasurable heat from her little hand as she held me firmly. She manoeuvres herself slowly until she lies with her head on top of my stomach. I almost yelled as she wrapped hot little mouth around my cock. Her hand continued to stroke me up and down.

I almost lost control when I heard the soft, strained murmur coming from above the bed, "Jack, oh yes Jack, fuck me, fuck my pussy!"

Tanya and I froze as we hear the bed creaking more. We saw Justine's hand, only inches away from my face. I could almost smell the muskiness of her juices on her extended hand. She reached for the drawer and opened it. A couple of seconds later we heard the distinctive humming of her vibrator as she continued to indulge in her self-gratification.

"So, not so innocent after all," Tanya whispers evilly in my ear. "Tomorrow I will steal her batteries."

Tanya maintained her torturous activity as Justine continued her own self-indulgence. She took me as deep as she can into her mouth and slowly pulled back over the velvet skin, repeatedly until she reached the top of my cock. She licked around the rim of my head, creating an unbearable sensation. Back again, sucking and licking teasingly, slowly but surely pushing me towards the edge of an orgasm.

She picked up her rhythm, as the humming sound changed its tone, following its lead. Justine's breathing is raging rapidly forth as the staccato sound of her vibrator changes every time she slid it in and out of her wet pussy. Her moans were becoming deeper and deeper as she started to feel the upsurge of her own climax approaching fast. Hearing her hoarse voice caused me to go over the edge.

I half-heartedly tried to push Tanya's head away, trying to warn her of my imminent climax. She ignored me stubbornly and with more vigour, she managed to bob her mouth and hand over my exploding dick, swallowing drop after drop. Justine's hips were pounding the bed as she fucked herself with her secret toy, her body flailing in ecstasy, reaching her own orgasmic delight as wave after wave coarse through her body.

Tanya continued to drain the salty fluid from my dick, gently massaging my balls and shaft for the last remaining drop.

I lay their breathlessly, wondering what we are going to do now. I received my heavenly answer as Justine got up from bed and made her way down the hall.

"Come on, you wicked… bitch," I whispered with mocked seriousness, "Let's get out before she returns."

We moved stealthily towards our own bedrooms. Amazed at what we have discovered; and accomplished in such a confined space, I slowly drift of to sleep, a tinge of jealousy of my last vision of Justine, pleasuring herself with her vibrator.

***

It was sometime in the early morning hours when I woke up with a startling revelation. An unknown heaviness was on top of my legs, restraining me. It took me a moment to realise that it belonged to Tanya. She had one hand over my mouth, her other around my aroused dick, which she managed to remove from my boxers without raising me out of my subconscious state.

"Shush, relax," she said softly.

Removing her hand, I said, "Are you crazy? Grandma will be up soon!"

"It's Saturday," she said with rolling eyes. "You know she only gets up at ten."

My anxiety disappeared almost instantly as she began to caress my dick, her eyes staring challenging at me at my flustered face. As my cock grew to its full, almost eight inches, she quickly removed her nightdress, exposing her small breasts with their peaked pink nipples projecting out. Only a small area of her pubic hair was visible, the rest of her pussy hidden as she straddled my thighs.

"What's happening to you? You have turned into a real Virgin Nymphomaniac."

"Soon to be Nymphomaniac," she replied as she moved her waist downwards. Not releasing my cock, she forced her one leg between my thighs, and then the other. She knelt down and started to lick the velvet skin around my balls. The teasing sensation flows unforgiving through my body. I gasp as she gently placed one orb in her mouth, her tongue, swirling softly over the rounded contours. Whilst her one hand continued to stroke my hard shaft up and down, she places her fingertips in the space between my balls and my anus, caressing, trailing my puckered entrance.

Releasing my orbs with a final swirl, she followed the trail of saliva that had gathered around my anus and her fingers. Replacing her fingers with the tip of her tongue, she replicates what she has done moments ago. Teasingly she circled my sensitive ring, probing lightly at the entrance. My knees pulled up almost involuntarily to allow her better access. With her hand firmly around my shaft, her tongue probing me, she started to massage my balls again. After an agonising moment, she trailed her tongue up and over my balls, towards leaking dick. She smiled inwardly as she felt my cock jerk as she licked the fluid away.

Taking me in and out of her mouth, she said, "You have a very beautiful cock you know. It tastes so good, I can do this everyday."

I felt myself throbbing, as I got closer to release. She sensed my impending orgasm and stopped. The intense pleasure subsided agonising slowly. She moved forward, straddling my hips and placed her now wet pussy over my rock hard cock. Joined in anticipation, she started to slide her pussy up and down my cock, coating it with her own juices. Her body leaned forward as she placed her hands on my chest. Her hips continued to move back and forth with concentrated slowness, my cock getting wetter every time her clit made contact with the uneven surface of my blue-veined cock.

She lifted her body up and reached for my dick, her pleading eyes not breaking away from mine. Carefully she lowered herself until she felt the smooth lubricated head of my cock pushing against her entrance. Her breathing, laboured, her eyes, determined. Slowly she lowered her self until my head pushed through the tight entrance of her vagina: she waits. I suppress the urge to thrust myself upwards with great difficulty; she knows, her eyes pleading. I wait; she started to lower herself further.

I felt the exhilarating warmth and tightness of her pussy over the first two inches of my cock. She continued to lower herself further, until she felt the pain as my head pushed against the resistance of her restricting membrane.

I reached forward and caressed her breasts. Suddenly she thrust her hips downwards. A scream escaped her lips as her nails dug into my chest. I could feel the distinct warm flow of blood over my balls. She sunk down slowly, impaling me deep inside of her.


She waited until she got used to this large invasion, a hot poker burning her insides. I continued to squeeze her breasts and nipples. Slowly she started to shift her hips back and forth, up and down; a sharp gasp escaped her lips every time my cock passed through her ruptured barrier. I moved my hand down to her pussy and with the flat of my thumb; I started to rub her wet engorged clit lightly.

She gathered speed as the tension welled up inside of her, her breathing in a contest with her hips. I felt her nails biting into my skin, her head yanked backwards. My own hips started to thrust upwards, synchronising with hers. We reached the zenith of our orgasms almost simultaneously; her body shuddered, a suppressed grunt poured out of both of us as waves of pleasure surged through our bodies. She fell forward, her mouth against the nape of my neck, breathing rapidly, my cock, still jerking inside of her tight pussy.

We lay there wordlessly for a while, each of us trying to reflect on what had happened. My flaccid cock slipped out her slowly, signalling a movement from Tanya. We looked into each other's eyes.

"That was better than what I thought." She said almost shyly. "That was wonderful!"

"Yes, but you could be pregnant" I said nervously.

She laughed softly, "Impossible, do you really think Grandma will allow either of Justine and I to be vulnerable to that? We have been on the pill since last year; don't fret about that at all. Besides, you are not the man for me; you are only an object of my desires. I know this really cute guy at college, a real hunk and his father is loaded."

"You little slut," I said exasperated. "You mean you used me? I feel so cheap!"

She leaned forward and kissed me, "Come on Jack, I am not naive, so stop acting as if you are. We both new this wasn't going anywhere. I must admit, I craved from a long time ago but it was only physical. We are having great fun, you are good but, we have no spark and I need it.

"I have this gut feeling that there is something else you want. No, more like, someone else and she is not far away. I have seen the way you looked at her, not to mention the way she looked at you. There were more than just lusts in your eyes. Just promise me, what ever you do, don't hurt her."

"You are a slut, a wonderful little slut," I said kissing her back.

"You have to get up and go clean yourself; I'll sort the sheet out."

***

A couple of hours later, we were all sitting around the breakfast table. Grandma was sitting with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth, the smoke drifted slowly upwards and bouncing off the already discoloured hair on the side of her head. She was going through the mail, paying more attention to her bank statements, reflecting her secret wealth. We all knew that she inherited a comfortable six-figure sum of money after her second husband died. He built up over the years a thriving textile export business. For the few whom new, it did come as a total surprise to her being the sole heir, as their marriage was a battleground from beginning to end. She never spoke about it to anyone, protecting it selfishly.

Tanya was babbling in high spirit about joining the cheerleader team. Justine was reading a computer magazine, oblivious to her surroundings, our arms touching every time she turned a page. Now and then Tanya would secretly rub her foot up and down my shin, eliciting a fever to rise in my crotch. I had to put a stop to this; she is becoming dangerously more daring each minute.

After a while, we got up to clean the house. Grandma and Tanya were going to the church fair. Justine was still busy with her project, a project I have not even started with yet. I will start as soon as I have cleaned the pool and raked up the leaves in the garden. The previous owner had paid a lot of attention to detail, not to mention expenses. Topical trees, just along the inside of the dark wooden fence, gave the place the needed privacy around the pool.

A built-in jet-pool complemented the pool at the shallow end, surrounded by a gazebo functioning as a sunscreen. The first day I arrived, I saw the unnecessary neglect and turned it into my own pet project to revive it to its previous splendour. A task I greatly enjoyed, allowing me to feel the sun baking on my skin, the serenity the sound of the pulsing water created.

Grandma's eccentricity kept her away from this zone, a reminder of her aging body and misspent youth. The rest of us would often seek out the privacy and tranquillity it had to offer. After a while, I completed my tasks, ending with a quick dive into the clear lucid water. After soaking for a while, I felt the fatigue releasing its hold on me.

Randen
Randen
19 Followers