Cousins Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jou_ahn
jou_ahn
47 Followers

My hand wandered down her flat stomach, the slit in the side of her gown actually open to her waist. I felt the indentation of her navel, the curve of her lower abdomen, my fingers encountered pubic hair, then the folds of her labia, moist, my finger easily entering and finding the hood covering her clitoris. Kay gasped as my finger gently circled and messaged the soft tissue, the tip of my finger feeling the underlying clit protected by the hood of tissue.

"Can I get you anything else?" I think our waiter must have said. We were not paying attention to our surroundings. "Can I get you a room?" the waiter tried again. That actually caught my attention.

We both turned our heads, I suspect I was blushing, because when I looked quickly at Kay, her face was crimson.

"Check please," I sheepishly said.

The waiter was grinning ear to ear when he said, "No problem."

We ceased and desisted reluctantly. Kay's hand left my hard swollen penis which desperately needed a release from the tremendous tension that had built between my legs. I withdrew my hand from Kay's wet nether region and dried my hand with my napkin. Kay still leaning against me, her head resting on my shoulder, her breath warm on my neck.

The waiter returned. I handed him a credit card. He turned without a word to process our bill.

"Oh Jay," whispered Kay, "I want you so badly."

I squeezed her thigh in response.

The waiter returned with the credit charge. I gave him a generous tip, signed the chit and suggested to Kay that we leave.

As we walked through the restaurant, heads turned again as Kay unselfconsciously floated to the coat check counter.

We retrieved her coat and made for the front door. The valet retrieved the car. Kay asked me to drive. We slipped into our seats, already warm. Thank god the valet had thought to turn the seat warmers to high. The heater also was beginning to warm the cabin of our vehicle.

I drove carefully and slowly. I was content just to be with Kay. She squirmed out of her coat and threw it into the back seat. I could tell she was staring at me, willing me to look at her.

I turned my head, "What?" I asked, my attention divided equally between her and the road.

"What are we going to do?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I countered.

"Parker?" she didn't finish her thought.

I remained silent. It was obviously her decision.

As we approached her house, lights were ablaze announcing the presence of Parker. Disappointment flooded my entire being. I looked over at Kay. Her body now slumped in the seat. No joy in her face as she stared impassively at the house. Silence. I knew it was not directed at me since her hand was caressing mine.

Parker had a drink, ice clinking as we walked into the kitchen. A smile spread across his face when he saw me, the ultimate schmoozer. He took my hand warmly and I genuinely felt welcomed by this man I knew was a sleazey s.o.b..

We talked about our lives since last seeing each other years ago. I wearied of his bragging about big cases and large settlements. My mind wandered to Kay, our connection, our intense feelings, and now, to my desire to have her.

I finally begged off claiming fatigue. They both agreed I needed rest and that we would continue catching up in the morning.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth and collapsed into bed. I replayed the events of the evening in my head marveling at the re-connection Kay and I had made. I drifted off to sleep enjoying the memory of the feel of her breasts and my hand between her legs caressing her sex.

jou_ahn
jou_ahn
47 Followers
12