Cousins Reunite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

"Well, she had every reason to be. You made her come very nicely five . . . no, six times in short order and that being your first time. Yes, you had every reason to be proud of yourself." It was Elisabeth who suddenly broke her silence sounding impressed. Anders looked proud.

"Well, it's getting late. Bedtime. Coming Anders?" his wife commanded. "Good night, I hope you will sleep well on that loft," she added looking at Elisabeth. She smiled sweetly back at her. Anders reluctantly followed when his wife hurried upstairs.

"Well, he has to prove a thing or two tonight, hasn't he," Elisabeth said menacingly and broke into laughter. "Well, she is right. It really is time for bed."

Elisabeth rose and busied herself a couple of minutes by tiding up the kitchen. We heard giggles from upstairs and muffled laughs from Anders wife when the old bed creaked. Elisabeth smiled knowingly at me.

We went out on the porch and stood for a while enjoying the nice night. It was still warm but with chilly streaks.

"You go ahead. I can wait outside until you are tucked in if you want," I said.

"Don't be silly. We are grown up's, aren't we? We have been together in the loft so many times in the past. There is no reason for being shy. Come on, let's go," she said laughingly.

Up on the loft Elisabeth opened her bag and took out bed sheets. Then she hesitated and looked at me.

"I wonder if there still are bed sheets in that closet," she said and walked over to the built in cupboard where grandma always had kept the linen. "Oh yes there are. And they still have that smell of summer and the herbs grandma put in. I will use on of these. It will be lovely."

I helped her make up the bed she had chosen in the girls' part of the room. There was no dividing lining any more but old habits stuck. I remembered that it had been her favourite bed when she had had the chance to choose.

When we were finished Elisabeth looked at me and smiled. I got the meaning and went over to my bed. I busied myself by unpacking my suit to wear on the funeral putting it on a hanger and arrange my bedroll. By the time I was finished I heard Elisabeth walk to the tiny wash room. I got ready for bed myself but kept my shorts on.

Elisabeth came out dressed in bra and panties. She flashed me a smile when she walked over to her bed.

When I had brushed my teeth Elisabeth was tucked in with the bed sheet up to her neck.

"Come and sit over here. Let's talk some more. I don't feel like going to sleep just yet," Elisabeth said and patted the bed beside her. "Remember all the fun we have had in the past? We were so many cousins in summertime staying in the farm, there were nearly always a bunch to play with.

"Oh yes, and the two of us were here more than most. You were just like the older sister I never had. Very comforting, you really took care of me."

"Well yes, I took care of you. But not only in the sisterly way," Elisabeth said and giggled softly. "Remember what we did in this room? In this very bed in fact."

"Yes, of course. That's something I will never forget. It was so . . . so unexpected and lovely. You really were kind to me."

"Remember how it all started? We were alone, no other kids staying just then. You were already in bed breathing heavily. After reading on my bed for a while I went to the wash room feeling that it was safe wearing only panties and bra. After washing I should take my nightie on but discovered that I had forgotten it. I was naked and didn't feel like dressing again. Since you had been asleep I took my chances to take the few steps to my bed in the nude. But you weren't asleep, on the contrary. As soon as I came out I felt your stares on me. Well, I walked as fast as I could to my bed feeling embarrassed but also a little excited." Elisabeth said giggling.

"You looked so lovely," I said. "It was the first time I had had a good look of a naked girl. There had been glimpses before of course. Couldn't be avoided when we slept so many in the same room. But I also got the feeling that you didn't dislike being watched."

"No that's true. I got turned on but nothing more happened until the next evening."

"Yes, you really surprised me then. Suddenly you stood by my bed looking down at me. And you asked if I wanted to see you again. Of course I wanted that. Under one condition you said. You wanted to see me as well. That was only fair, you said. And then you pulled the hem of your nightie over your head and stood naked beside me."

"Oh yes, I remember how your eyes became like saucers. They darted all over me. I felt naughty but also thrilled and very excited." Elisabeth smiled lustfully at me.

"And then you leaned over and pulled my bed sheets away. I was already hard. You looked at me for a little while then suddenly tugged at my pyjama bottom wriggling it down until my cock came free and being very hard."

"I felt very bold doing it. It was the first time for me too. I had never before seen a hard cock. My first reaction was that it looked funny." Elisabeth giggled softly. "Then I don't know what came over me. My hand moved on its own and touched your cock. I examined it carefully. When I pulled the foreskin backwards you grunted. I thought that it hurt so I pulled it forward again which made you pant hard. I tried doing it again looking at your face. There was no pain but a pleasured expression so I went on pulling the foreskin back and forth. You panted hard and then suddenly you creamed in my hand."

"It was lovely. I still remember the feeling of your hand jacking my cock for the first time and how you milked all of it out of me. I was in heaven."

"Yes, you really looked like you were. I felt both awkward and relieved not knowing what to do with the handful of come. I think I went to wash it off."

"Yes you did. And then you came back still in the nude but not looking like you cared. You moved so natural giving me a good look."

"Well, I had to come and get my nightie, hadn't I?" Elisabeth said giggling. "And then it happened again. I looked at your flaccid cock not understanding how it could be so small after being so long. I touched it and played with it and almost got scared when it started to grow in my hand. But I was also proud that I could make it hard. I started to jack like before. It took longer but in the end you again creamed in my hand. I was thrilled by my new knowledge and you looked so happy." Elisabeth laughed heartily.

"The next evening I was very anxious hoping that you wanted to do it again but not at all sure that it would happen. You teased me for quite a while but then you let it happen."

"No, I didn't tease you deliberately. I was very unsure what to do. I wanted too but also felt that it wasn't right. But well, I guess that I teased you when I made up my mind and went to the wash room in the nude."

"Yes, and you went back to your bed without saying anything and not even looking at me."

"But then I called you over, didn't I," Elisabeth said smiling broadly.

"Yes you did and when I came you lay naked on your bed. 'Fondle me,' you said and pulled my hand to your breast with closed eyes. And fondle you I did. To the best of my knowledge which of course wasn't much."

"Oh, it felt lovely. Your hands were so eager to explore my body. I loved that you spent so much time fondling my breasts. But when you went down my body I got nervous. Sifting through my bush felt nice but when you tried to go further down I got scared. It felt so good that I was afraid that I shouldn't be able to control myself. I wasn't prepared to let you have your way with me. That's why I pressed my thighs together. But it felt heavenly when you rocked the skin on my mound."

"So it was to put my mind on other things that you grabbed my cock and jacked me off? Not that I minded, I wanted that too. And after fondling you I was very hard."

"Well, maybe it was a way to turn your mind in another direction. But I wanted that too. I liked jacking you. You creamed so nicely all over my body in no time at all." Elisabeth laughed heartily.

"And then you did something incredible. After cleaning up you came back to your bed where I was slumping. You crouched over me and suddenly took my cock in your mouth."

"Oh yes. It was just an impulse, nothing planned. Your cock looked so cute and vulnerable after having been so long and hard so an urge came over me to console it. And taking you in my mouth came naturally. It was nothing I had thought about in advance. I still remember its nice taste. It was still come on it I guess. But then I nearly choked when it started to swell filling my mouth completely. I had to withdraw but I took the head back in again. It felt very nice to suck on it and you seemed to like it as well. You panted hard and grunted. And then suddenly it swelled even more and got real hard. I had no idea what that indicated but I found out moments later when you started to come in my mouth. There were several gushes welling out of your cock and filling my mouth and throat. There was nothing else to do than to try to swallow to avoid being choked. I think I did rather well although some of it spilled out. But it came so sudden."

"It was a tremendous feeling to be sucked by you. I of course had no idea that it could be done that way. It really turned me on."

"Yes, I felt that. You came so hard. But then you got very sleepy. You stumbled to your own bed and fell asleep instantly." Elisabeth laughed at the memory. "I was a little disappointed though but I wanted to do it again. It was a turn on for me too. So the next evening I called you over to my bed again."

"Oh yes, you did but only after having teased me. You lay on your bed for an eternity in bra and panties before you went to the wash room. But when you eventually went there you were braless and when you came back out completely naked. You were lovely to watch. But then it got heavenly."

"Yes, I wanted to be fondled and had an idea how to reduce the risk. So I jacked you off as soon as you were standing at my bed and then pulled you down to fondle me. And this time I let you fondle my pussy. I wanted to get my clit caressed and you did it quite satisfactory I must say." She giggled. "You made me come and it was much better than when I frigged myself. And I was reassured. You didn't try to rape me although you got hard again although I felt that you wanted to enter me."

"Yes of course. But you told me that was forbidden. And I was satisfied with your promise to suck my cock later on. Which you did heavenly after you had come."

"It was nice to suck you being very content myself. It was a soft turn on. But the next evening I wanted a little more so when I sucked you I placed myself so that you could fondle me at the same time until we both came. It was lovely." She purred and kissed the palm of my hand.

"And then we discovered a safe way to take it a bit further," I said.

"Oh my goodness, yes. It was just by chance," Elisabeth exclaimed." I will never forget that night. It started as usual that you lay on your bed watching me getting undressed. When I returned from the wash room in the nude I lay down on my bed. And then I softly called for you to come over. And you came, naked and ready with your cock jutting in front of you. It had become a lovely habit to calm you down before going to sleep. Well, not exactly what a sister is supposed to do, is it?"

Elisabeth laughed happily and took my hand.

"Well, I grabbed you and you came rather quickly in my hand. But I knew that it wasn't enough to calm you for the night. So I took your soft cock in my mouth and sucked it back to hardness. You always were so quick to recover and get ready again. It was so lovely to feel the cock grow in my mouth knowing that it was for me. Then you came, filling my mouth with fresh, spicy seed moaning of pleasure. I savoured it not wasting anything and making sure to get every drop out of you. I kept you in my mouth gently sucking until you were totally limp. Oh, I remember it just as if it was yesterday."

Elisabeth got quiet lost in memories with a happy smile on her face. I wasn't unaffected either. My cock had swelled under her telling.

"I knew that you were totally spent after two rounds and that you wanted to sleep. I felt very content too but I wanted to cuddle some more. So for the first time I let you sleep in my bed. It was a very warm night so I decided to skip the nightie. I lay on my side with you close behind me and I pulled your arm around me making sure that you cupped my breast. Then we both fell asleep."

"Yes, I remember how lovely it was to lie behind your soft body drifting into sleep. Of course all of it was lovely but the new was to be allowed to stay in your bed," I said.

"I woke up in the middle of the night. Something was poking my ass. I realized that it was your hard cock that had found its way in between my buttocks poking around. I wasn't alarmed though. I knew that boys get erect several times during the night. I was sure that it would go away and it felt good. So I drifted into half sleep. I guess that I squirmed around a little pressing against you. The next thing I know was a feeling that my ass was penetrated by something. I squirmed and felt my ass being filled some more. I realized that your cock head had slid into me without any resistance. Well, you weren't very big at that time, you were long enough but rather slim. So it was easy to enter my butt hole."

Elisabeth looked at me with a pleased smile.

"Well, I didn't know what to do. My first reaction was to push you out but I realized that it felt good. I pushed my butt backwards to get more into my ass. You woke up and stretched out which made the cock to slide all the way into me. I pulled your arm around me to avoid that you were pushed out. You really got surprised when you realized where your cock was buried." Elisabeth giggled heavily and pulled my hand to her face.

"We started to move slightly trying to find out what to do. It didn't take long until we found a way to make it very pleasant. You grabbed my hips and made sure not to slide out when you moved your cock in my ass. I met your thrust eagerly. It felt heavenly and for the first time I felt an orgasm build up with a cock inside my body. I came in a shuddering orgasm that was far stronger than I had experienced before when you just fondled me. When my orgasm was winding down you started to spurt hot seed deep in my ass. It felt heavenly and my orgasm was prolonged until you finished coming."

She kissed the palm of my hand lost in thoughts. She looked happy.

"Yes, it was heavenly. And you kept me inside your ass for a long time by flexing your sphincter muscle hard around the base of my cock prolonging my hardness."

"Did I? I can't remember that I did it by will. But I was happy that you stayed hard for so long inside me. Well, that wasn't exactly sisterly love, was it?" She laughed happily.

"After that we slept fitfully the rest of the night. In the morning you asked me shyly if it had really happened or if it was a dream. Do you remember? I assured you that the way my butt hole felt it certainly had happened."

"Yes, and I could hardly wait to the evening. It seemed that you never wanted to go to bed." I said. Elisabeth laughed out.

"But grandma asked me if I wasn't feeling well when I said that I should go to bed. It was about an hour earlier than normal. You were hovering outside waiting for me. I deliberately took my time getting ready for bed moving around in different grades of undress. When I came back out from the wash room in the nude you were more than ready with a very hard cock. You exploded more or less instantly when I grabbed it." She laughed but kindly.

"Oh yes, it was very embarrassing. I had dreamt all day about how it would feel to enter your ass being aware of it all the time. I thought I had blown my chances, pun intended," I said, joining her in the laugh.

"But you got hard quickly again when I took your limp cock in my mouth for the second round. And you stayed longer this time, much longer. I had to work hard to make you come."

"Yes, and it was lovely. As I remember it you took me to the brink then calmed us down and you did it several times. No other woman has done it so skilfully to me and you were so young at that time."

"Oh, thank you," Elisabeth said and giggled. "Yes, you are right. I was totally inexperienced. You were my first in everything. I did only what came natural to me. I am happy that you liked it. I love to do it and the men I have sucked afterwards also seem to like it. Not that many though, mind you." She laughed happily.

"Well, I remember it clearly. You came so hard in my mouth and so fast that I had trouble to swallow without spilling," she continued. She looked happily at me and we sat quiet for some time remembering.

"When your cock had left my mouth you just stood by my bed waiting. I saw in your eyes that you wanted to sleep in my bed again and I wanted it too. But I put on a night dress." She got quiet again. A smile trickled in the corner of her mouth.

"Yes, you did and I was a little disappointed. I was of course happy to be allowed to sleep with you but I guess I had hoped that you would be naked as the night before. Not that I really expected to be let into your ass again but to feel your naked skin against mine and to hold your naked breast. But of course I climbed in behind you and the nightie was thin so it felt nice anyway."

"Yes, and it turned out that it wasn't in the way. You ended up with your cock deep in my ass."

"Well yes. We fell asleep but I woke up later in the night. Suddenly I felt that your ass was naked. The nightie must have eased up. I got hard instantly and wriggled around to get my cock in between your buttocks. I was lucky. You wriggled in your sleep and my cock easily got in position with the head against your ass hole. I pressed forward, lightly at first and then with more force when you didn't seem to wake up. When suddenly you wriggled your body the head slid into you. I pushed on when you woke up and pushed back making my cock to slide all the way inside. You cried out asking what I was doing but then seemed to accept the situation. It became a very nice butt fuck."

"You think that was how it happened?" Elisabeth said laughingly. "I will tell you the true story. I staged the whole thing. I soon regretted having put the nightie on. It was so nice to feel your body against mine. So under the first part of the night I eased the nightie out of the way up around my waist. You obviously didn't notice. Then I woke up when you started to poke my ass and wriggled to help you to get into position. I tried to relax my sphincter muscle and wriggled my ass to get you inside. Then I faked waking up but made sure that you were secured deep inside me before I cried out claiming ignorance. Oh, I loved the feeling having my ass filled up. And then we fucked and your warm seed felt fantastic gushing into me. I came so hard."

"Oh, was that what happened? I have always thought that I with some luck managed to get inside your ass before you woke up. But it explains what happened the next evening."

"Yes indeed. I wanted you in me and didn't want to wait until later in the night. So I started to take you in my mouth to take the edge off. Inexperienced as I was I did understand though that you would come quickly if I let you into my ass directly. I think you got a nice blow job to start with that night. Afterwards I let you rest for a little while but you got really interested when I told you that I wanted you in my ass. You fondled me so nicely that I came under your hand. But then you were ready again. I had an idea and told you to stand up beside the bed. I stood on my knees and you probed my ass from behind. When your cook found the target hole I told you to grab my hips and press forward. I used all my will power to relax my ass muscles and after a while your cock head slipped in widening my hole. Then you pushed deeper inside filling up my canal. It became a lovely ass fuck. I came twice, the second time when you deposited your hot seed deep in me. Lovely it was."

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers