Cousins Reunite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
663 Followers

"I can only agree. And the best and a real turn on was that it was deliberate from your side. No hiding and no feeling that it happened by accident. No, you wanted it and showed it openly and I felt that you had planned for it knowing exactly how you wanted it. Your body also showed that it liked it, shivering and shuddering when you came screamingly. Do you know that you got quite noisy?"

"Did I? Well, I wasn't aware of it then but I know that I have become quite a screamer. It's lovely when one can be totally uninhibited. If not it's little of a hold back. And my partners usually like it as much as you obviously did."

"Yes, I liked it very much. Made me feel like a good lover. I think that night meant a lot for me later in life. The memory always reassures me that I can satisfy a woman taking the nervousness away."

"Oh, I am so happy for you although that effect wasn't on my mind then. But perhaps that was the sisterly love part. The rest certainly wasn't." Elisabeth giggled heavily.

"That was a magic night, wasn't it?" Elisabeth said after a pause. "I had no inhibitions to let us sleep together stark naked. You curled up behind me holding me tight with a hand around my breast. In early morning you were ready again. I had been awake and waiting for quite some time when you woke up. It felt like your cock found its way to my ass hole on its own. It was ready to let you in. I think you were inside before you were really awake. We took it slowly at first wanting to feel close to each other but after some time we speeded up. It became fantastic. I had been waiting and came rather quickly when you started to really move in my ass. Then I came again when you figured out how to fondle my clit while fucking my ass canal. My final orgasm was like an earth quake and came when I felt your cock tremble inside me and the warmth of your seed in my intestines. It was just lovely." She got quiet lost in thoughts.

"Oh yes, I agree. I felt like in heaven to wake up like that with my cock already inside. But the sad thing was that it was the last time. Other cousins came that afternoon and we got no chance to be alone any more. But I was dreaming and hoping all the time that we should get another chance and that you should give up and allow me to enter your virgin pussy. But my rational sense told me that you wouldn't. Maybe you were of the opinion that cousins shouldn't do it. When we parted that summer I still hoped though. Maybe next summer I thought. And then there was no next summer. We both got real jobs and didn't stay like that on the farm anymore. Childhood was definitely gone. I lost hope that I would be allowed to make love to you."

"Yes, it was sad, I felt so too." Elisabeth said quietly and looked intently at me then laughed out. "My mother always says; 'never give up hope' when she changes men which happens every so often." She stopped and looked away.

"You know, we could take it up where we stopped that summer," she said softly. "Both of us are free to do what we want at the moment. That we are cousins don't bother me the least and never has." She stopped and looked at me with an uncertain smile on her face. She slowly pulled back the bed sheets. She was laying nude in the bed. "That is if you still want me. Or were you only polite?" She giggled nervously.

I was speechless. I guess that my mouth fell open when I watched the naked body. She was beautiful. More mature compared to when I last saw her but that definitely was to the better.

"Well, how will it be? Am I still to your liking? I am no virgin anymore and don't have the body of the twenty year old. But I am much more experienced and know that I can take you for a memorable ride." She laughed throatily looking steadily at me.

My hands moved on its own, one to her face and the other to her belly starting to caress her.

"I take that as a yes. I am so happy. You know, I have thought of nothing else since I got summoned to this gathering. That's why I came already today. Come to me, come."

I moved and lay beside her. We hugged and clung to each other. After a while we started to caress each other. The old intimacy came back. We caressed each other all over without any inhibitions. We took turns caressing with one of us lying face down. Elisabeth teased me by caressing my ass hole and suddenly drilled her finger in to the first knuckle making my cock to twitch. She laughed loudly of joy. Suddenly she turned around with her back to me and pulled my hand to her breast.

"Remember? That's how you held me our last night together. It was so lovely then . . . and still is. Your cock pokes me so lovely just as it used to do. If only I had dared to do like this in that time. But it was too risky. You could easily push into me." She lifted her thigh and put my cock along her slit. "Oh my goodness, yes, that feels lovely." She rocked back and forth making my cock to slide along her slit. She pressed her thighs together pushing my cock deeper in her slit and harder against her clit. She moaned of delight. Suddenly a spasm went through her body and she cried out clasping her thighs hard around my cock.

She turned around beamingly and kissed me. Then she rolled on her back in a very indecent position with widely spread thighs.

"Come, come and do what you wanted so much twenty years ago. Come and take me. Come, I am all yours," she called laughing throatily. I hesitated slightly which she immediately noticed. "Don't worry, I am on the pill and we can trust each other. Come and enjoy. I want to feel your seed splash as deep in my pussy as it did in my ass. Now come."

I needed no further encouragement. In no time I was between her open thighs with my cock poking her welcoming opening. She heaved upwards when I pushed down and she laughed out very pleased when I slid deep into her pussy. She held me tight with her hands clasping my buttocks.

"Finally, oh my goodness, finally you are there, finally you are where I have wanted to accommodate you all these years, finally you are deep in my pussy my darling Lars. Fuck me, please fuck me like I have longed for so long," she exclaimed. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and her hands slid from my buttocks to my hips pushing upwards. I started to move.

It felt heavenly in her pussy. It was smooth like velvet and nicely wet giving just the right friction. She supported me with a skill no woman had done before anticipation my movements and adjusting her own to get the most lovely effect out of each one. And she had been right. There were loud sounds and shrieks coming from deep inside her supporting and acknowledging what we did. I realized that she was riding on the wave of a strong orgasm. That knowledge made me relax and just enjoy her lovely body feeling my own orgasm build up. She cried out loudly when my first shot hit her back wall and kept on crying out as long as my seed gushed into her. When I had emptied it all she put her legs around my waist keeping me deep inside. Her pussy rippled along my cock milking the last drops out of it.

"Heavenly," she whispered. "Oh my goodness, how I have longed for this to happen. I want to keep you in my pussy for ever. It feels so good. You make me so happy. It was the best ever. Stay on top of me. It feels so lovely with your weight on top of me."

She pulled me down to rest not allowing me to take the weight from my upper body away from her. She pushed her breasts up from the sides to be mauled under my chest. It was lovely and I dozed off.

When I woke up she was gone. I lay in her bed not knowing where she was or what to do. But then she came out from the wash room. She looked lovely walking towards me in the nude. She was in the prime of her first mature age with nicely rounded forms. Her hips were wide and her belly nicely rounded. The full breasts were still firm swinging nicely. The triangle bush topping her thighs was dark and rich but well trimmed and brushed to shine. There were long legs with good looking thighs. Suddenly she stopped and turned around slowly showing a real nice round ass. I looked up on her smiling face.

She took the few remaining steps with exaggerated movements rolling her hips. She stopped at the end of the bed looking down at me.

"You are awake? Had a good nap I hope. Now I want to find out if you are as fit and eager as you were in those times," she said laughing throatily.

Without saying anymore she knelt at my side and kissed her way down my body. She took the whole of my limp cock into her mouth and her hand played with my balls. It felt nice and the cock started to swell. I thought that she had to ease it out as it grew and got hard but no, she let it expand deeper in her mouth and down into her throat. I heard her breathe hard through her nose. She did very little sucking just massaged the shaft with hr tongue and the head with her throat. Again she did things I had never before experienced which I told her. Although she was concentration on my cock she lit up and looked pleased.

Suddenly she withdrew from my cock. She sat up smiling broadly and straddled my legs. She looked at me inquiringly for a little while.

"Are you thinking what I think you are thinking?" She suddenly asked casually. "I think that you are thinking about being let into my ass like in the old times? . . . Well, I would prefer not to but if you want it very much I will let you. But you have to beg heavily for it," she said gravely but then she started to giggle. "The pussy is so much better I have found out. You can have a lot of fun in there, much more than in the ass. And besides, your cock isn't slim anymore, on the contrary. It was an asparagus then. It takes a much more experienced butt fucker than me to enjoy this fatty in the ass. In the pussy it's quite another thing. I will love to have it back in there again." She squeezed my cock affectionately.

"Yes, I have to admit that I was thinking about how lovely it was in your ass back then. But I am not going to beg for it when you don't want it. What you just said about the abilities of your pussy made me very curious. Please show me," I said putting my hand over her mound and rocking her firm flesh. It made her giggle heavily.

She sat looking down at me for quite a while. Maybe she was making up her mind how to proceed because suddenly her face broke up in a lustful grin. She raised and eased her body forward until she squatted over my cock. She grabbed it and used the cock head to caress all along her slit. After a while she got motionless and then slowly positioned the cock at her entrance.

Suddenly she cried out and pushed down hard impaling herself on my stiff cock. With a few thrusts she oiled the shaft and then sat down firmly on me making my cock to bottom out in her. She cried out again when it did. A cry of lust and joy.

She sat still while I slowly caressed her body from toes to head. She leaned down and kissed me, a long lingering kiss. Suddenly I felt very light movements of her pussy along my cock. She didn't break the kiss but the movements got stronger and slowly picked up speed. Still leaning down with her tongue playing with mine she raised her buttocks and started to slide up and down my cock very slowly but taking it to the limit. My cock nearly slipped out of her before she pushed down again. She went on like that slowly speeding up and shortening the strokes. Her pussy changed all the time being narrow or slack. It felt heavenly.

I caressed what I could reach of her body, the back and buttocks mostly

Suddenly she broke the kiss and sat up. She started to ride furiously and heavy sounds came from inside her. I moved my hands to her breasts and clit pinching the nipples hard and pressing firmly on her clit. She cried out and her body shook uncontrollable. She lost her pace and sank down on me until her orgasm subsided. The contorted expression on her face was replaced by a content smile.

"Now that was excellent for a starter wasn't it? You like to be in my pussy, don't you? Well, there is more to come, hold on" she said laughing happily.

And then she started to ride again. She changed mode and tempo all the time and varied the pressure and friction from her pussy on my cock. She took me to the brink several times but then slowed down giving me a breather to calm down. I think she got series of small orgasms from her doings. Maybe I helped her as well by caressing her breasts and clit. Her nipples also changed back and forth from protruding and hard to soft in line with her orgasms.

Suddenly I felt that she put in a new gear. I looked up and there was an inward smile on her face. She looked very concentrated. I felt her pussy muscles grip the base of my cock and then she moved her hips in a circular motion making my cock head to whisk around deep inside her pussy. She kept on giving herself a thorough internal rubbing and my cock head a strong treatment. I felt my libido rise quickly.

Elisabeth changed track again. She had moaned lustfully while whisking my cock head around inside her pussy. Now she started to slide up and down my cock panting hard. There were also cries. Her pussy tightened around my cock holding it firmly, at times it was so narrow that she had to force herself downward. It felt heavenly and I grabbed her hips for help. But after a few strokes she put my hands back on her breasts and clit. I got the message and concentrated on her three protruding knobs pinching the nipples hard and pressing on the clit with a small circular twist. She cried out and her ride got frantic bouncing up and down on me with short strokes.

She kept on panting and crying out and I felt the familiar tingling in my loins. I heaved my ass up against her bouncing bottom wanting to get as deep inside as possible. When I started to come she cried highly keeping the tune and sat down on me. Her pussy rippled along my cock milking it and strengthening the gushes hitting her pussy walls. The cry was now a high pitch tune that slowly died away after my spurts ended. Her pussy kept on rippling along my cock long after it had milked the last drops out. The pussy again held the base of my cock in a firm grip keeping it deep inside her. There also were slow circular movements to whisk the cock head around. It was like she wanted to have the pussy walls caressed and the come spread all over. But then everything stopped and she sat motionless on top of me.

We looked at each other and a broad content smile spread on her face. She took my face between her hands and leaned down to kiss. She rolled off me and lay at my side. She bubbled of happy laughter.

"Lovely, just lovely. So much more and better than I could have done with my ass. No muscles in there you know. I just love the way your fatty spreads me. . . . Oh, I am feeling so well, so content, so happy. . . . Think about it. After all these years our dreams have come true. And how lovely wasn't it. . . .My mother is right, never give up hope." She giggled heavily and we hugged.

I never used my bedroll. It was never questioned that we should sleep together. Her breast felt lovely in my hand, bigger and softer than I remembered it. And in the wee hours the inevitable happened. My cock got hard and poked her in the ass. But in her sleep she just lifted her leg and placed my cock along her slit and closed her thighs around it. I drifted into sleep again. The urge wasn't pressing and there was plenty of time until morning. She would no doubt welcome me into her velvet heaven when she woke up. And until then my cock was well accommodated.

- - - - - - -

For the full story of how Anders lost his virginity with Lena see my story Grandma's milk maid, of course published on Literotica.

Libertine
Libertine
663 Followers