Cousins Reunited

Story Info
She was once taken by her cousin, now their reunited
3k words
4.18
66.9k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently went to my cousin Lori's wedding out west. Her family moved out of state the summer after she finished high school and she went to college out there. Although we were a year apart, we were in the same grade since I was held back in my 3rd year. We attended the same school and were often in the same class. Lori had turned 18 shortly before the end of High School and we graduated together. We were very close growing up. I practically lived at her house as we divided our time between her huge outdoor pool and hanging out in her giant basement. Since then, we have only seen each other at an occasional family Christmas party or wedding.

I took some vacation time and went out a few days early to visit. Lori met me at the airport and we went back to her place. She made a nice lunch of Mexican appetizers and we lingered over a wonderful sangria as we reminisced about the old days and got reacquainted.

Finally conversation seem to run dry, so I suggested a trip to my hotel to swim and to hit the spa for massages before I took her to dinner at the hotel. So she packed a bag to avoid coming back here to get ready for dinner and away we went.

I knew Lori had a nice body, you could tell just by looking at her. She was taller than average, thin and firm, yet with all the right curves. Kind of like a belly dancer, curvey and sexy, yet tight and toned all at the same time, but when she took off her cover up at the pool, I just about died. She was wearing a sexy red one piece swim suit that had no back, it just wrapped around and tied at the back of her neck, conforming miraculously to her awesome chest, leaving stupendous cleavage that was tanned golden, while cutting high over her hips to outline her fabulous ass. Her breasts were ample and firm, and you could plainly see the outline of her areolas and her prominent nipples. Lori was an early bloomer and had sprouted what had seemed like huge breasts that had looked out of proportion on her thin young body, but now, completely filled out, with all the curves of a woman, she was amazing.

After a leisurely swim with some light teasing and some playfull dunking, including more than a few tantalizing brushes with her succulent chest and some much firmer contact as she pressed herself flat against my back trying to force me under the water, not to mention getting my hands on her taut ass and silken thighs quite a bit, we hit the spa before meeting up in the room to get ready for dinner.

Dinner was quite intimate and the restaurant was very romantic; we rehashed dozens of old stories and drank several bottles of wine. Lori was very tipsy and since my room had a pull out couch in addition to the King sized bed, I convinced her to stay the night. Since driving was not an issue, we ordered a couple of after dinner drinks before going for a quick midnight swim.

Before Lori moved away, we used to sneak out to swim late at night when her family had gone to bed. Many times we did not want to risk going for our suits, because the door to the pool house was so noisey, so we would skinny dip, each promising not to look, yet almost always trying to do so.

While floating around in the otherwise empty pool we talked about college and our jobs, and somehow about sex. We talked around it for a while until Lori asked about my first time, and if it had been memorable. I said I had never forgotten and it was one of the best memories I had. I think the alcohol had made her bold, and she pestered me to tell about it.

"It was with a real hottie," I told her, "not like some of my friend who had conned a fattie or the ugly girl to get laid, but one of the best looking girls I had ever known."

"Who was she, did I know her," Lori inquired?

"Oh yeah, certainly" I replied.

"No way, when was it, who was she, tell me?"

"It was the week after Graduation and we were shooting pool in her basement after swimming real late one night."

Lori got real quiet now and I continued.

"We had just come inside from swimming to shoot pool and we were still in our swim suites. I asked her if we were going to play our standard rules and she had laughed".

"Yeah right", she had replied, "how long ago since we did that?"

Not since you got those big knockers I thought to myself. "Not since we were kids" I said. "Your legal now my thoughts continued."

"Kids playing I'll show you mine if you show me yours she had quipped."

"So?" I had asked.

"No way, are you crazy" was her reply.

"Most definitely, but since your scared...

"Am not" she admonished.

"So we're on," I said as I racked the balls.

"I don't remember the rules," she had tried to claim.

"Real simple," I had replied, "if I miss a shot I take the next shot with my pants down, for you its your top. Loser has to strip naked and run around the table 3 times, unless your to scared."

I could not see Lori well in the dark, but she had remained very quiet as I related my tale and looked very pale, as though she had seen a ghost. So I continued.

"I played worse than ever with her beautiful young chest being bare half the time. I had never seen real live breasts before, unless you count the distorted glimpses in the dark and underwater, and I didn't, at least not anymore. Her chest was full and firm with prominent nipples made hard by the chill basement air. I still managed to win but she didn't want to strip and run, so challenged best of 3 for stripping. I was fine with that but countered that if she was renigging then stripping wasn't enough, loser has to take a dare."

"No way..." she had started.

" to afraid of a little old dare," I had mocked.

"Fine," she agreed as she racked the balls, "but now you have to leave your shorts down until you make a shot, not just while your shooting"

"Okay, same for your top?"

"Yes!" She had sneared.

"Now I couldn't shoot at all with her succulent breasts constantly exposed while I actually played. Her dark areolas filling my vision and her tits dancing as she bounced around the table, distracting me while I tried to concentrate on each shot. I think that was her plan because I definitely lost that round. At this rate there was no way I would win, so I suggested that for the third game the other person gets to pick their choice of tops down or bottoms off. She didn't like that because I was only wearing trunks."

"So you get to pick my top or my bottoms, and I only get to pick your shorts - no way...."

"Why not, it's only one or the other, not both."

"No, it's not fair".

"Fine, but if you miss I get to take down your top and same for me, if I miss, you take down my shorts."

Whatever," she fumed as she broke.

Lori hadn't moved since I started my tale, but she had started to shake slightly, whether cold or upset I did not know, but I did not pause for a beat. I just kept talking, slow and calm.

"I missed first and I was already hard as a rock, so when she bent down to drop my shorts, my cock snapped up and nearly smacked her face. I tried to grab the back of her head and aimed my dick towards her face, as her mouth was open slightly in surprise, but I wasn't quick enough and she shot back out if reach. She missed next, so I hobbled over with my shorts around my thighs but instead of using her straps to pull down her bikini top, I hooked my thumbs into her top and dragged it down across her breasts, letting my thumbs rub across her nipples, feeling them harden further as I did so, tucking her suit under her tits. Letting it hug them from underneath, as they swung like in a hammock. This continued as we played, each teasing the other, playing nearly to a draw, crowding each other as we made each shot until only the 8 ball was left and I had a perfect shot lined up. She had just missed and was facing the table topless, right in my way and would not move. She said I could shoot around her. Instead I came up behind her and wedged her up against the table with my pelvis as I shoved her torso down onto the table. Placing one hand on the top of her head, and using that hand to guide my cue stick, I lined up the shot, called it, and sunk the eight ball perfectly."

"Ok you dick, let me up now, you win," she fumed.

"Nope, I dare you to stay like that for 10 minutes no matter what."

"Fine," she declared.

"So I stepped back and slowly ran my hand from the top of her head across to her shoulder and down to the small of her back as I dropped the pool cue from my other hand and slid now both hands slowly from the small of her back, up the sides of her body and back again. If you move I get another dare I said told her."

"I'm not moving," she had huffed.

"We'll see I had thought as I ran both hands slowly up her sides, grazing the gorgeous side swells of her boobs to her perfectly smooth underarms and tickled lightly."

"Hey, no fair," she whined as she squirmed on the table.

"I then leaned forward, pressing myself firmly against her bottom, pinning her on the table with my pelvis. "I said no matter what!" as I tickled her some more. Her squirming was causing her ass to buck furiously and my cock was smashed against her bottom, only the thin material of her bathing suit between her ass and my dick. Between the dry humping of her ass and the site of her tits swelling out from under her as they were smashed against the soft felt of the table, she was driving me crazy, I had to back off. I left one hand on the small of her back and started to pull down her bikini bottoms. She started to jump up but I pushed her back down and again reminded her not to move. I exposed her bare ass and ran my hands across to her butt cheeks, letting my thumbs run down her ass crack to the wetness between her thighs as I cupped her tight little ass. I bent down and licked the bottom of a butt cheek just where it would peak out of her cut off shorts and she giggled a little, so I slid her bottoms the rest of the way off and caressed up the back of her smooth calves and around her strong thighs as I slowly licked into the center of her nether lips and probed my tongue into her warm wet snatch. Reaching around and playing with the little nub I found at the top of the damp folds of her young pink swollen lips. She was breathing really hard and the pulse in her thigh was pounding rapidly in my ears, so I slowly worked one finger knuckle deep into her wet snatch and worked it in and out until I had my whole finger buried inside her, then two. Quickly, before I lost my nerve I stood up and pressed myself into the crack of her naked ass, but I couldn't slide nice, so I spit on her ass a couple of times like I spit into my hand when I jack off, and this helped. It really felt good, especially when I went low enough to feel the warmth of her own wetness on my cock. I figured my time was almost up, it was now or never. So I slipped my cock down between her legs to rub along the insides of her warm slick folds and tried push my cock into her tight young pussy. I couldn't even get the head of my cock in, she was so wet outside, but not enough to let me in. I slid just the helmet of my trojan invader around her now sloppy center which allowed me to slip him inside, but only just barely. I still could not quite slide all the way in. So after a few shallow trusts, I gave one more hard push and she cried out as I shoved completely home. Now everything was plenty wet as I slid my entire dick in and out as her tight pussy gripped my cock like nothing I'd ever known. Almost immediately I felt my load about to blow and pulled out in time to cum all over her ass."

"Times up I said, but as she stood up and turned around I pushed her backwards, back down onto the table, quickly grabbing her legs under her knees to put her feet up on my shoulders so I could again rub my dick on her wet pussy. As hot as I was and with the recovery time of a 19 year-old, I'm not sure I even lost my erection. As I pushed back into her tight warmth again I immediately slid home and reached down to knead those mouth watering breasts and play with her great cherry red nipples. Nipples that were hard and swollen, breasts that were firm and tight. She surprised me by reaching down between her legs to finger the glossy little pearl peeking out from under its pink hood. The sight of her teasing her swollen clit, and her boobs bobbing as I slammed in and out of her as I gripped her smooth tan hipps was overpowering. Her breathing was coming in great gasps now, and as I watched the taut muscles of her stomach they suddenly started to spasm and I could feel her pussy contracting. Squeezing my cock like it was trying to milk it. I came again like I never had with my hand, my head swirled and I felt hot and dizzy. I never even thought to pull out that time. It was amazing and when it was over I just stood there, my dick still inside her, not yet flaccid. I backed up and watched my cock slip out of her glistening hole, now open and oozing."

"She was struggling to sit up so I grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her right up off the table, but she was not ready for that, and as her knees buckled she sank half way to the floor. This time I was quicker, I immediately took hold of her shoulders as she tried to stand and forced her down to her knees. As soon as her mouth opened to complain, I already had her hair gripped in my fist and my semi hard cock in her mouth. She tried to push me away but it was no use. I started to fuck her face with a steady rhythm, my dick already starting to grow hard again. This was by far better than jerking off, not as good as her pussy had felt, but still really good. I wasn't going real deep, and she wasn't really sucking yet, but she started to do just that and my head swam. Wow, I started pumping harder and deeper as she now sucked and slobbered, almost by instinct, until she started to gag some on the intake, my fist full of hair forcing her to take me deeper and longer. Her gagging tickled the head of my cock as I pushed deeper into her throat. I couldn't believe I was going to come again. I couldn't hold back any longer, so gripping her head with both hands I buried myself as deep as I could, pressing her tear streaked face into my pubic hair as I gushed another load into the back of her throat as she choked and gagged. She collapsed backwards dry heaving when I finally finished and let her go. When she was able to breathe normally again she grabbed her suit and ran out of the room, pausing on the landing I think to put her suit back on, to cover her nakedness before going into the upstairs living area of the house."

"I wasn't sure what to do, so I just got dressed and I went home."

"The next week her Dad took a transfer out west. They moved right away so she could apply to collages as a resident for in state tuition"

Neither of us spoke for the first few minutes after I finished my story, I just watched Lori stare down at the water, not meeting my eyes. Finally, very quietly, in barely even a whisper, "I didn't know that was your first time too, it seemed like you knew just what to do."

"Nope, was just muddling along as best I could as I went."

As we floated quietly I could hardly stop staring at her protruding nipples, knowing just how hard they must be.

"Ya know, to this day I still kind of like it like that," she whispered.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Oh, a little rough, a little forced, not in control."

"Wow!" I thought, but then I realized she was definitely cold. "Your covered in goosebumps, we should head up stairs."

I watched her sexy ass as she climbed out of the pool, and got her wrap. I grabbed my shirt as she bent over to slip on her sandals, and some very vivid images raced through my mind.

End of part 1.........