Cousin's Wedding

Story Info
Brother and Sister discover each other.
3.5k words
4.57
154k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kokomo2663
kokomo2663
136 Followers

Chapter 1:

Mom and Dad announced that my brother Brian and I would be representing the family at our cousin's wedding to take place in a couple of weeks out in Austin Texas. We faked disappointment but the truth was we knew we could have a better time without them there. I was to be a bridesmaid at the wedding and Brian hoped to score with one of the many single girls that he was convinced would be there. I secretly wasn't opposed to finding a Texas long horn for myself.

We tried to get Dad to spring for two rooms, and to his credit he tried. It seems accommodations were scarce at the country club where the wedding was to take place. A small hindrance to our party plans. It seems that if one of us gets lucky we need to hope that our partner has their own room.

The wedding weekend finally arrived. The last thing Mom told Brian was to take care of his little sister. I was 19 and didn't need taken care of, but Brian assured her that he would. Our flight was a little over two hours and Mom's brother, our uncle Bert, was at the Austin airport to pick us up. It became clear that Uncle Bert was thrilled to get away from his wife and daughter who were going through a pre-wedding melt down.

Uncle Bert said "Leslie, I hope you can get your aunt and Tammy Sue to relax before they have a break-down."

"I will try my best," I assured him.

Uncle Bert delivered us to the setting for the big event which turned out to be this posh country club with a spa, multiple pools, golf course, tennis courts in addition to party and dining rooms. Instead of typical hotel rooms, there were individual cottages for the guests. Brian and I were both quite impressed. The inside of the cottage was finished in a western motif. We had two queen beds, sitting area with couch and chairs and a great bath.

Friday evening there was a wedding rehearsal followed by a Texas Bar-B-Q for the wedding party dinner. We visited with family and met the groom's family as well as the other members of the wedding party. We were introduced to Tammy Sue's maid of honor and I saw Brian's radar go up. She was a long legged blonde with an almost sickening sweet Texas drawl. His radar came crashing down a short time later when her bruiser of a boyfriend showed up. I almost felt sorry for Brian as he saw his chances with this beauty dissipate into the Texas evening breeze.

There didn't seem to be a great interest in partying. I guess everyone was thinking about their different roles for the next day's wedding. Brian and I said our goodnights and made our way back to our cottage about 11 P.M. which was an hour later by our body clocks which were still on east coast time. I actually ended up falling asleep fully clothed on my bed watching T.V. Waking in the middle of the night, I stripped down to my panties and crawled under the covers.

Chapter 2:

Brian and I were both up early the next morning after a good night's sleep. After having a good Texas style breakfast, where I had to wonder why everyone in Texas didn't weigh a ton, we went exploring. We came to the conclusion that we were in the company of the "other half" when it came to lifestyles. We sat out by the pool and had a drink and I allowed myself to get just a little pink to give me a natural blush for the wedding.

It was soon time for me to start getting ready for the wedding needing to be there early enough to help the bride with those last minute items. Brian allowed me some privacy in our room as I dressed for the wedding. He finally came to the room just as I was preparing to head to the wedding site. He just stood staring for a moment and I wasn't sure if I looked good or had a big bugger hanging from my nose.

Brian said "Damn Leslie, you're supposed to let the bride be the prettiest girl on her wedding day."

I had never got a compliment out of my brother like that. I was shocked and didn't know how to respond. I finally thanked him, kissed his cheek and told him I would see him at the wedding.

My Aunt and Cousin's planning was good and complete and there was little for me or the others to do to get ready. We spent the time getting to know one another and in general girl talk. Guests soon began to arrive as the excitement level rose. The wedding was being held outside in a rose garden and we were stationed in a room where we could watch the guests arrive without them seeing us.

I won't bore you with the wedding details other than saying it was beautiful and went off without a hitch. At one point my eyes met Brian's as he sat in his rented tux. He smiled at me warmly, and I returned his smile with one of my own and probably a bit of a blush as I remembered his compliment from earlier.

Chapter 3:

Following the wedding was a marathon photo shoot. Being in the wedding party, I had to stick around for the whole thing. I did manage to have Brian join me for a couple of shots that I knew would please Mom. Finally we finished and made our way to the reception which was well underway. By this time Brian and I were hungry and the buffet meal served tasted great. The family was busy with guests so Brian and I joined a table of strangers. Both of us are fairly outgoing, so making conversation was not difficult for us. Even so, we took the first opportunity to go to the dance floor once the band began to play.

After a few fast tunes the band slowed things down with a slow song. We stayed on the dance floor and Brian took me into his arms. I'm sure we had slow danced together before, but I sure couldn't remember when.

I giggled as I said "not too many unattached females here."

"Well you really can't tell what the evening might bring until the drinks start flowing," he countered.

We laughed and he looked at me and said "Sis, you are the prettiest girl here including the bride and her sweet as honey talking maid of honor."

I put my arms around his neck and ask "why all the compliments?"

"I don't know, I saw you in your bridesmaid dress and it hit me that you weren't the squirt you used to be," he answered.

"Well thanks, I guess" I giggled as I hugged against him.

The reception moved into high gear with an open bar and plenty of music. Both Brian and I gave up on finding that unattached mate for the evening. The reception was out around the pool and as often seems to happen a groomsman ended up being pushed in with great applause and cheering. I heard a scream as the maid of honor was hoisted up and tossed into the pool by her boyfriend. Then it seemed like everyone was pushing everyone until the whole wedding party and many other guests were in the pool including Brian and myself.

I was laughing hysterically while complaining about ruining my beautiful dress and hairdo. Even the bride and groom and my Uncle Bert landed in the pool. Everyone found it quite funny until after about 30 minutes people started leaving the water and feeling the cool evening breeze. My teeth were chattering as I told Brian I had to get some dry clothes on.

Chapter 4:

We hurried the 100 yards or so back to our cottage, both extremely cold by this time. Brian found the space heater and turned it on full blast as we both started pulling our wet clothes off, huddling in front of the heater. We still found the whole evening terribly amusing as we warmed ourselves crowding the heater. We had both stripped down to our underwear when I noticed that Brian was no longer laughing. I looked at him to see his eyes wide and staring at me. Looking down I instantly saw what he was looking at. My bra did little to hide my nipples which were hard against the thin material enlarged by the cold. My sheer wet panties clearly showed my closely trimmed pubic mound.

I didn't even attempt to cover myself, but instead said that I had better have a hot shower and went to the bathroom with what I knew was an almost unobstructed view of my ass. When I closed the door I realized my heart was pounding. I felt excited but why? Was it the whole day's events or the fact that I had just given my own brother a show? I stripped off my wet bra and panties and climbed into the shower. The hot water did little to relieve the stiffness in my nipples. I wanted to masturbate but felt odd doing it with my brother in the next room.

I stayed in the shower until my skin was red from the hot water. I finally dried off and realized I hadn't brought any night clothes to the bathroom with me. I wrapped a towel around me and found that it just was wide enough to cover my boobs and ass at the same time. I came out to find Brian already in bed.

I stood in front of the mirror combing the tangles from my wet hair. I couldn't help but wonder if my ass showed as I lifted my arms to comb my hair. I could see Brian's reflection in the mirror as he stared right at me.

When I finished I made my way to the other bed, pulled back the covers and slipped between the sheets. Once secure between the sheets, I pulled my towel loose from my body and tossed it onto a nearby chair. It was at this point that I realized that I had left the bathroom light on. Brian hadn't spoken since I left the bathroom, although I knew he wasn't asleep.

I ask "Brian would you mind getting up and turning off the bathroom light?"

"I am not the one who left it on," I could tell he was enjoying this.

"But I'm naked," I said.

"So am I. Leave it on," he quickly replied.

I lay there for a few minutes, Brian knowing that I wasn't going to be able to sleep with the light on. There was no point in even trying to go to sleep.

I threw the blankets back and jumped up yelling "at least don't stare at my ass," knowing full well that he would.

As I flipped off the bathroom light the room was thrown into total darkness. I slowly made my way back to my bed so I didn't stub a toe. As I moved between the beds I was grabbed and Brian pulled me into his bed, trying to tickle me.

I half screamed and half giggled "stop it Brian I'm naked," as if he couldn't tell.

He kept tickling me as he used to when we were kids. I continued to giggle.

I said, "I'm going to tell Dad!"

His reply was quick "I think Dad would be on my side on this one," he laughed.

I fought him off the best I could but it was clear that he was stronger and controlled my movements easily. It was clear that Brian was using the tickling as an opportunity to feel me up. For some reason I didn't find this objectionable. Two could play at this game and I gathered all my strength and managed to end up on top of my brother straddling his waist. The sheets had fallen away and we were laying there skin against skin.

Ever the optimist I said, "O.K. I've got you now."

Both of us laughed at how ridiculous that sounded. He could have easily pushed me off but instead placed both hands on my ass and squeezed firmly. I grew quiet.

In not much more than a whisper he said "Sis your body is incredible."

Chapter 5:

Brian's hands moved up over my hips and softly touched my back. I could have easily gotten off him at this point but I didn't. I guess I wanted to see where this was going. He put a small amount of pressure on my back easing me down onto his chest. My breasts pressed against him. He kissed my forehead and then the bridge of my nose and finally my lips. He just held his lips to mine and finally it was me who placed his lower lip between mine and tugged gently. My tongue slid across his lips and we kissed, really kissed, for the first time. One kiss turned into many as we held each other in a naked embrace.

Brian whispered "baby all you have to do is say stop."

I whispered back "I know."

I didn't ask him to stop. We both knew we were treading on thin ice, evidently neither of us fearing the cold water under the ice.

I rocked slowly back and forth on top of Brian with my now wet pussy running up and down the underside of his cock. He was completely wet from my juices. There were other things that I wanted to do with him, but one that couldn't wait. I pulled my knees up where I was lifted above him. Taking his hard cock into my hand I guided him into me. I had never felt anything so wonderful. I was being stretched oh so nicely. I slowly began to rock back and forth grinding myself onto my brother's cock. Our kisses were sensual and passionate as we slowly fucked. It became clear that neither of us were going to last long this first time. I increased the pace pleading with Brian to fuck me hard. He did just that.

"Oh Leslie, your pussy is so fucking hot!"

"I love your hard cock, Brian. Fuck your sister's hot cunt!" I screamed.

"I can't hold off any longer, sweetie. I'm going to fill that hot cunt of yours!"

"Oh My God, I'm going to cum Brian!" My orgasm engulfed my entire body. I shook as I felt my brother's cock begin to spurt his hot cum into me. "I'm cummming!" I cried. Our moans and gasps echoed through the room as we rode our climaxes together.

I was still catching my breath as Brian's cock slipped out of me followed by a mix of our love juices. I rolled to his side where he held me. Neither of us spoke as we contemplated what we had just done.

Brian said "are you O.K?"

"Of course I am, I feel wonderful," I answered.

"You are so quiet, I thought you might be regretting this," he said.

"No, I'm just counting up how many rules we just broke," I answered.

Brian laughed and said, "Yeah, I suppose this is not what Mom meant when she told me to take care of you."

"Oh god, she will know, won't she?"

"Well I didn't plan on telling her," Brian joked.

"Brian, she just knows these things. I don't know how, but she just does."

He agreed "yeah, you are right about that."

We lay there in our own thoughts for a minute and I thought I'd try to lighten the mood. "Well, I guess you will just have to marry me. Make an honest woman out of me."

Brian laughed again and said, "Oh lord and just for a moment's pleasure."

"Moment's pleasure, you don't mean we are done for the night do you? I thought we were just warming up."

I leaned over and kissed Brian's lips and started planting little kisses on his chin, neck and chest. I pulled myself to my knees and continued my downward movement until my mouth located his recovering cock. I kissed and licked it back into its erect condition, tasting myself on him. Brian moaned as I took him into my mouth. I had experienced longer cocks but never one any thicker than my own brothers. I alternated between sucking and licking as I fondled his balls. I didn't miss a beat as Brian turned me and lifted my leg over his face until we were in a 69 position. I purred against his cock as I felt his mouth on my needy clit.

I brought Brian to the edge a number of times as he took me over the edge again and again with me cumming on his face. After my second or third orgasm in this position (I lost count) I ask "Brian are you ready for your little sister to suck you dry?"

All I got for an answer was, "Oh my god!"

I gave it my all and felt the plumb like head expand in my mouth.

"Oh sis, I'm going to explode," he said in the form of a warning.

I continued to suck until I felt the cum rush up his shaft and fill my mouth. I drank him dry without missing a single drop. I held him in my mouth until he began to go soft.

I dismounted carefully so as not to put his eye out with my sharp knees and cuddled up against him.

"Wow, that was wonderful," Brian said as he held me close.

"Mmmmm yes," I answered.

I thought to myself that this wasn't like taking a new lover, it was more like coming home where I belonged. I would have loved to lay right there and sleep wrapped in my brother's arms, but I was laying on the wet spot created from our mutual love making.

Brian suggested that we hop in the shower together and clean up and move to the other bed. That sounded like a plan, and before our shower was completed he had recovered enough to take me from behind as I spread my legs and leaned against the shower wall. I felt well fucked as Brian spooned with me until we both fell asleep.

Chapter 6:

The sun finally woke me about 9:00 the next morning. Brian woke about the same time. I was wondering if the morning would bring regrets? I needn't worry within minutes we were back at it, this time with him on top and my legs high in the air. I was close to screaming as Brian battered my pussy and brought me to multiple orgasms before filling me with his cum. Brian went to shower coming out of the bathroom with me still laying square in the bed spread eagled with my pussy gaping open. At the moment I was a well fucked woman.

I'm sure that if we didn't have a plane to catch that we could have fucked all day. Instead we packed, found our Aunt and Uncle Bert. It might have been my imagination, but I thought they were looking at us rather strangely. We said our goodbyes to Aunt Lois and Uncle Bert took us to meet our plane. At the airport Uncle Bert shook hands with Brian. He hugged me as he said "I can't look at you without thinking of your mother. Tell her I miss her."

I could tell he was saying this with true tenderness toward his sister, my mother.

Brian and I held hands on the flight home. Although neither of us cared to express our thoughts, I knew that we were both wondering if our socially unacceptable behavior would continue when we got home? It was Mom who picked us up at the airport, and I knew from the moment she looked at us that she knew. I could feel my face flush and I had a hard time looking her in the eye. She wasn't mad, in fact she offered a sweet smile as she looked at us.

Brian went to retrieve our luggage. Mom said "well, how was it?"

It took me a moment to answer. "The wedding and the reception were beautiful," I said.

Pushing a few hairs out of my face she looked at me and asked, "And did Brian take care of you?"

I looked at her and I knew she knew the answer. "God Mom, how do you know these things?" She didn't have to pretend she didn't know.

She hugged me and whispered, "I'm good but not that good. Your Uncle Bert called and told me he went to your room this morning to invite you and Brian to breakfast, and was stopped from knocking by some very passionate cries coming from inside."

"Oh my god, I'll never be able to look you or him in the eye again."

"I wouldn't worry about it," Mom said.

I then remembered my Uncle's message, "Oh he told me to tell you......... he misses you." I felt like I had been struck by lightning in the middle of the sentence. I looked at the smile on Mom's face and knew that what had happened between Brian and me was just part of a family tradition.

kokomo2663
kokomo2663
136 Followers