Cousins With Mutual Feelings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left Crystal and then went to Daphne’s house.

Her parents were going to call 12:15 to see if I had her back safe and sound. Crystal didn’t say a thing about me sleeping over. She was going to come in the morning at have breakfast together. We agreed 10:30 was the right time.

“I am fine mom. I had a great time. I was dancing all night. Here is Alex.”

“Hi aunt Anna. Yes she was a good girl. She doesn’t let anybody even touch her. Is it ok if Crystal comes tomorrow and has breakfast here? Thanks. Ok, goodnight. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.”

Daphne was in the bathroom when I was going by I heard the shower and thought about the morning we did it together. I went to Angela’s room and got undressed and got under the blankets.

“What are you doing Alex? You are going to leave alone? I was dreaming about this since my parents agreed to let me stay with you here. I slept so good that morning even for that short time. The next ferry back from the island my family is will be Monday morning.”

I didn’t know if that was just to sleep or more? She pulled my hand and took me to her room. I got under the blankets and then she closed the lights and left a little night light on that was enough for me to see that she took of everything but her underwear. She grabbed my hand and placed to my surprise on her breast this time. I didn’t move my hand at all. Then she turned around and kissed me goodnight. Then she placed my hand once again on her breast. She forced her ass once again on my cock and tangled her legs around mine.

“It feels so good to be held by you Alex.”

I don’t know but I think that I was tired and fell asleep. I woke up around 3 AM and my cock was still between her ass cheeks. My hand was on her breast still. She turned around that moment and kissed me so passionately. From that kiss I knew that it was time for us, to do the inevitable.

“I love you Alex. I can’t get you out of my mind. I wanted you since I moved here. After that kiss I wanted you to be my first. And now that I now that you haven’t had sex yet I want to be your first. I can’t imagine you having sex with Crystal.”

That was it. I kissed her over and over thinking that this was going to end on Monday when her parents would come back.

I don’t know how but I came in my underwear when I placed my mouth on her nipples. I felt embarrassed finishing so fast.

She felt the wetness on her own undies and smiled. “I think it is time to take off everything.”

That turned me on even more. My cock was still hard. When she touched me with her hand while taking off my underwear goose bumps were all over my body. And the sensation I felt when I felt her pubic hair on my hand was great.

We kept kissing and touching each other and then she brought her hand to her face and smelled and tasted my cum. That surprised me. “I smelled your cum on my pajamas last week and tasted it a bit and I was turned on so bad. I wanted you then but I just passed my period and even though I didn’t have blood I still had that smell which is not very pleasant. That’s why I told you to wait for a second before you could come in the shower so that could put some soap on me and not smell.”

So that was why she told me to wait.

I started going down on her wondering how it would feel and taste. When I got there I hypnotized and wanted stay there forever. Her moaning was getting louder and louder turning me more on. I was kissing her and licking her all over her pussy. But whenever I would get my tongue on her clit she would grab my head and force it to stay there. So that is what I did. In seconds she was having her first oral orgasm. I know she did cause she was screaming,

“I’m coming now, now, noooowwwww!!! She pulled my head up and kissed me so deeply and kept saying,

“I love you. Alex”

“I love you too Daphne and I always did and I think you should know it by now.”

“I know you do and not only that you respected me and took care of me always and know and seen you looking at me many times in a way that no one else had before. I don’t have experience in sex but I know I want you and I will make love to you like no one else will. I am going to do everything I have seen on those tapes my parents have hidden in their closet. If I am going to do whatever I have seen it will be with you.”

I was shocked and happy at the same time.

She started kissing my neck, going down to my nipples and then down to my cock. I always liked to shave my balls and leave them free from hair. It always felt good when I was wearing my underwear.

“Your cock smells so good. And your balls oh my…”

She didn’t say another word. She just grabbed my balls in her mouth and started kissing them and licking them.

“Their mine” she said. “ Your cock and balls are mine. You have the biggest balls. In the tapes my parents have the porn stars balls aren’t as big as yours. And your cock is so beautiful.”

That’s when she took my cock in her mouth. My cock is 8 inches but cause of my big balls two inches are well hidden. But when I pull my balls down I can see the rest of it. Anyway she kept sucking me and sucking me licking me like it was her favorite ice cream. I couldn’t hold on any longer. I warned her I was coming but that made her try to put him deeper in her mouth. I came like a river. She was gagging and swallowing without taking a breath. She licked me dry.

“I love your cum. It tastes honey sweet and is so smooth. I will never let a drop go wasted. Some of my girlfriends from school said that it was disgusting and when they tried it they threw-up.”

I was shocked and happy from the entire scene. I was worried that after I came two times I wouldn’t be able to do it again soon.

I pulled her up and kissed her. My cum and her saliva mixed was getting me hard again. Then I pulled her up and made her sit on my face. I started once again with my tongue and lips to kiss her pussy. She was pulling my head and forcing it on her beautiful opening. I turned over and started to use my fingers also as she was getting more wet and her juices were running out. “I love the way you smell too and it tastes better than anything I have tasted before. I wish I could stay down here forever.”

She was moaning louder than before and was getting ready to take her.

“Alex, I want you in me now. I can’t wait anymore. I placed my cock at her opening and started pushing slowly in and out. When I touched her hymen I stopped. Then I came back out and looked at her in the eyes.

“ I love you Daphne.” I went right threw her hymen.

“I love you too, Alex” she said with pain and pleasure at the same time.

She kept me there by holding my ass with her hands and my legs with her legs rapped around.

“ I wish we could stay like this forever” she said.

“ I would to Daphne, I feel I have become one with you.” After a long kiss I started stroking in and out slowly and increasing my speed like I knew what to do. After 4 or 5 minutes I was ramming her pussy so hard and every time I would hit her bottom she would cry out “Alex, Alex…” That was taking me to the edge. “Alex, I am going to come. Please come with me. Come inside me. Not a drop wasted please don’t pull out please. I don’t care what could happen.”

I was thinking of getting her pregnant but I couldn’t stop now. “ I am yours Daphne, forever” and shot my load in her pussy. I was shooting my load with pleasure and fear at the same time.

I stayed inside her for a long time and was thinking about her parents and that if I got her pregnant, what was I supposed to say? I was trying to catch my breath and she turned me over without taking my cock out of her pussy.

Then she rested on my chest and closed her eyes and fell a sleep on me. I fell a sleep after a while too pulling the blanket with my left hand from the side of the bed and covered her up. It was 8:30 when we woke up and my cock was out of her.

She got up and grabbed my cock once again and cleaned it up and said once again “not a drop to be wasted”. She got me hard in no time. I then remembered that Crystal coming and reminded her.

“Do you want me to call her and tell her not to come?”

“No Alex, she might get suspicious.” “But she will be all over me and I don’t want that Daphne”

“Yeah but you are mine and she will not have you like I do. I know you don’t love her but me.”

“I am going to break up with her soon Daphne and I will be only yours. I don’t care if we can’t be together in open but all this time we were together and that is how it is going to be.”

“I never thought you would do this for me, Alex. I will never stop loving you even if we are forced to separate or if we decide to go somewhere were no one would know us.”

We got in the shower and kissed and cleaned each other. Then she turned her back to me and asked me to scrub her back. I admired her ass and she told me that it soon would also be mine. Was I dreaming or was I awake? Of course I was awake. I was so hard and was thinking how to hide it from Crystal and to get rid of her. I only wanted to be with Daphne cause the weekend wasn’t going to last forever and maybe after that we would probably not be able to do this again.

I went to Angela’s room and made sure that it seemed that I was sleeping there last night.

I opened the door when she knocked and she jumped on me and kissed me. I kissed her too even though I hated it for the first time.

Daphne was making eggs and bacon and toast, orange juice and in a few words a very good meal. She was wearing her pajamas that she was wearing the morning that everything started. I was trying not to look at her but she was a magnet to my eyes. After we had our breakfast we got dressed and went out to find some friends. At 2:00 we went at my house for lunch.

My mom asked how it was last night. We both agreed that we had a good time at the party. After lunch I went to John’s house by myself and was thinking about last night and anticipating the evening to come.

After dinner at my house we sat around the living room watching a movie. At 9:00 I said I was tired and wanted to go to sleep.

“Lets go cause I am still tired of the party last night,” said Daphne.

“Ok we will see you tomorrow” mom said.

In 5 minutes we were closing the door of her house and she was all over me. “I thought you were tired?” I joked.

“I just wanted to get alone with you again” we went up to her room and in seconds we had all our clothes off.

“I want you so bad Daphne”.

“Me too sweetheart.” Then she looked at my cock and asked me if I could wait for 5-10 more minutes without masturbating.

I asked why. “ I am going to take a shower and I want you to wait here. If you can’t hold on I will make you come first and then I will go for a shower.”

I didn’t need to say anything again. She just got on her knees and almost swallowed my cock. I couldn’t hold on anymore cause of the thoughts I was having all day waiting for this moment. “I am coming Daphne. I am gonna come in your mouth.” I think that made her go wild cause she started to push harder and my cock was completely lost down her throat. I could hear gagging and moaning at the same time.

Then when I was going to shoot she stopped and held him really tight, looked at me and said “not a single drop” and then she released me and my cock started shooting and shooting without any stopping loading her mouth.

She wasn’t swallowing any of my come until I was completely empty. I could see some come escaping from the side of her mouth.

Then she looked up and opened her mouth to show me what she was about to swallow. I couldn’t believe myself how much come there was in her mouth. Then she swallowed it completely and cleaned me up very good and then she put the rest from her cheek with her finger in her mouth looking at me. “Can you wait now?”

I decided from that day, never to masturbate again unless I was so desperate. She went to take a shower and after about 20 minutes that seemed like hours, she came back.

“Sorry I took so long but I think you will be pleased I did.” I got her down and started eating her pussy. I could smell how clean she was and I started moving towards her back hole. I was hesitating at the beginning but when I touched just a bit with my tongue, I guessed that she was washing up her little hole for me.

It tasted like sweet and salty at the same time and I really liked it. I started pushing my tongue in her ass and she started moaning again,

“I cleaned my little tight hole for you, Alex. All for you.”

I was loading her hole with my saliva and pushing my thumb in slowly. When it got half way in she was feeling some pain but not for much cause when I let it out slowly I flushed as much saliva that I could and then started pumping her again with my thumb. Soon it was all in and she was moaning full of ecstasy every time I would pull my thumb out. It was time and I was hard as a rock. I turned her around and got her on her knees.

I licked her hole once more but then she said “not like this, I want look at your eyes when you do this for the first time just like you did when you first penetrated my pussy.”

I was loosing my mind with everything she was doing or saying for me.

She got back on her back and said “now.”

I got over her and placed my pulsing cock on her butt hole and slowly pushed in putting just a bit of my head in her, then back out and in and out until my head was completely in here ass. I stopped once again looked at her in her eyes “I love you Daphne, I always will.”

That’s when I pushed my cock in completely in. I saw some tears running down her eyes and thought she was in pain. I stopped moving and kissed her and said, “I’m sorry Daphne. I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“Silly I am not in pain, I am just so happy to have you in me and the way you treated me for all this time has been beyond my dreams.”

I started pumping her and she was moaning full of my cock. When I slipped out of her ass. It made a weird sound like it was sucking my cock and she screamed of pleasure. I did that again and she screamed again.

“Yes I love that Alex”.

So I kept plucking my cock in her ass and pulling it out with a small angle.

She was telling me that she was going to come if I kept doing that.

I don’t know if she was just saying that but I think she wasn’t lying cause she became very violent and screamed “cuuuuuuummming, don’t stop”

That was it. I started blowing my load in her ass. When I pulled out I would hold myself and when I would shove him back in I would let go.

She kissed me so passionately and looked at me in the eyes and said, “What are we going to do when my parents come back home? How will we be able to enjoy our love? I don’t think I will be able to keep my lips and body of yours?”

“Don’t worry Daphne, we will find time every once in a while. And we have to be careful that I wont get you pregnant.”

“But Alex, I want your baby. I don’t care if I get pregnant.”

Now that scared the heck out of me. I had to reason her. The only thing I could say was that it was not yet time cause if it happened we would have problems. So we should wait until we were on our own and then we would see from there what we would decide.

She agreed after a long hour talk and then she said that she would get on the pill cause there was no way that she would have me in her with a condom. She wanted it all in her, not a single drop wasted.

We got under the blankets naked and fell asleep with her ass on my cock once again.

About 5:00 AM on Sunday I got up slowly to go to the bathroom and decided to take a shower cause I was sticky. I got in and while I was rinsing my hair she sneaked in and swallowed my cock that was not erected at the moment but in a few seconds I was ready as hell.

She turned her ass towards me and said, “again” opening her little butt hole. I didn’t say a word.

I just loaded my cock with soap and slid him right inside. I fucked her and cleaned her ass at the same time. I was holding on her breast and she had her hands on the shower wall. I started doing the same thing I did last night. Taking my cock out with an angle making the sucking noise and putting him back immediately.

“I love that Alex, don’t stop doing that. Where did you learn these tricks?”

That was the funny part. I hadn’t had sex before but I was doing things like I had experience. “You bring these things out Daphne, I just look and listen at you and understand when you like something I do and do it again.”

“ I love you more then ever Alex, and that was very sweet of you to try and pleasure me and observe me to make me happy. I want you in my pussy now. I need you now.”

I got in her pussy that was hot as fire and wet like there was a fountain of hot lubricant running with out stop. She turned around once again and laid me on the floor with the water falling on us.

She got on my cock and started pumping me slowly and with a rhythm like she was dancing to some song.

That kept going on for 20 minutes. She would stop every once in a while holding me from coming and then she would start again. Finally she started moving fast and was getting ready to come and I was about there too.

“Don’t you dare pull your cock out of me. I am far away from my dangerous days.”

“But Daphne that is stupid. Nobody can predict when you cant get pregnant.”

“Just this one last time, please Alex?” I was to full to delay it anymore and shot my load once again in her pussy and every time I blew a load, she would moan like she was feeling my sperm hitting in her pussy walls…

Back to bed and naked once again but this time she was laying on top of me. I just loved that feeling of her nipples on my chest. I knew it was a matter of time to get him up again and fuck our brains out like there was no tomorrow (which deep inside both of us is what we feared that was about to happen to our relationship). But I was also afraid of getting her pregnant with all that cum of mine inside her. It made me horny also though. After that and thinking about what I was going to do on Monday with Crystal and our parents, I fell asleep…

TO BE CONTINUED… If you like my story please email me and write to me if you want me to write what happened after…

12