Covert Affairs: Operation Black Ore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nicoloco
nicoloco
101 Followers

"We're pouring agents, tech and money into the area to buy off any bad guys we can, and um, remove the ones too stupid to deal. It's gotten big enough, and rich enough, that we need a coordinator on the ground. We wouldn't send you into a hot zone, but this is more of a rear echelon role."

Well, that's what they all say. In fact, things were so fluid there was no way to insure anyone's safety, even well away from the fighting. Annie was going into a minefield, which she accepted as part of her job. If she could have seen the future, she might not have been so sanguine.

They made HQ at a minor hotel in Kigali, the Rwandan capital. As the only really civilized spot within 200 km of the mines, Kigali was where everyone else set up shop too. Spies, traitors and weasels were thick on the ground. Some wanted coltan, but most smelled what the Agency had in spades: cash.

Money is the Agency's weapon of first resort, and there was a literal pile of it available to co-opt or subsidize. Most of the time, controls worked well enough that the cash was accounted for. Sure, some leaked away, but they'd learned a lot from Afghanistan and Iraq.

Now every pallet, bag, vehicle and agent could be 'chipped', and monitored from the sky. Even Annie was tagged with a subdermal geolocator. To help avoid collusion, two randomly paired agents were assigned to each money exchange. Opportunities to skim were few.

But not absent. Greedy men and loads of cash always seem to find each other. All it takes is the right confluence of temptation and events to turn a once trusted ally into a thief, or worse.

"Markus," said Annie, "we have a big drop today about 100 clicks northwest of here, up in the hills. The guy we're buying off is a prize, but super nervous, so this has to go smooth and quiet."

"Sure thing, chief," Markus grinned. He liked to tease Annie, who may have been the boss, but was also the greenest agent on the op. "Who's next up on the rota? Tell me it's not Haller, he's not exactly Mister Smooth."

"Well, here's the problem. Everyone's assigned elsewhere, you're the only one left for this. And you know the rules, two agents, especially when we're dropping five million in hundreds."

Markus whistled. "Jesus, that's more than big. So what do we do?"

"The only thing we can. I'm your second. We'll have to leave my assistant in charge of HQ for a few hours. He'll be fine, we'll be fine."

"Whoa there, boss, you're not really thinking about going into the weeds with five million bucks? Are you nuts? Langley would have our asses if anything happened to you. Your job is here, not out in the wild west."

"It has to be, Markus. I'm your partner, one time only. We can't let this one slip away. I've already weighed the packs, all we need is your cross-check and both of us to sign. We go in two."

[You don't count out five million dollars: it's done by weight, 1 kilo per 1,000 bills. For this drop, a mere 110 pounds of US greenbacks.]

A lot can happen in two hours. For example, someone with an itch for the good life, tired of seeing fortunes casually tossed to vicious fools, could make a couple of coded radio calls to people with similar ideas. Plans can hatch quickly in the African heat.

Annie left her assistant a detailed plan, noting their route, waypoints, contacts, and tracking numbers. The chips in the money stacks were scanned as they went into their JUV -- one of the whimsically named Jungle Utility Vehicles. Their movements could now be tracked by satellite, and loosely monitored back at her headquarters.

They rolled out, expecting the trip to take about two hours. Roads in the hills were really just tracks, but the weather had been dry. They were staying inside Rwanda, so it was unlikely that trouble would find them.

-----------

Trouble found them about halfway along, a makeshift checkpoint at a bend in the track above a gorge. They were ordered out by two men with Uzis. Annie was restrained and her sidearm taken, but oddly, no one disarmed Markus. Then the penny dropped.

"Shit, this is you, a setup. What the hell are you thinking? You know you'll never get away. We're being tracked, your name is all over the paperwork."

Markus just laughed. "No, boss, I won't get away, I'll be dead. Just not as dead as you. Didn't you hear? We went into the gorge, too deep to recover. Everything burned up -- trackers, cash, bodies. Tragic, but that's Africa. Meanwhile, me and the money will be somewhere else." He looked around with a bitter sneer. "Somewhere with electricity."

Annie struggled in the grip of the young gang members, who hadn't caught all of their rapid exchange in English. Addressing them in French, still the main language in this former colony, she asked, "You know we have more money, right? A lot more than we're carrying here. Whatever he's offered you, I can double it. Triple it."

The men laughed. "Sure, we know it, mademoiselle," one said. "But we didn't plan much of a split with Markus. He didn't think this through. Nobody's walking away rich except us."

A short burst from an Uzi cut Markus in two. They tossed his body into the vehicle, took the cash, and started to shove Annie in with him, ready to send them flaming into the gorge. But one of the men pulled her out, which sparked an argument in a language Annie didn't know.

Whatever the topic, the result was that Annie stayed back as they torched the vehicle and rolled it over the edge. The last anyone saw of it, or of Markus, was ball of fire crashing through the dense growth to a rocky end two hundred feet below.

The cash went into metal boxes. So they knew about the bugs, but Annie was praying they didn't know she was chipped too. They manhandled her into their jeep and took off on a barely visible side trail.

"Where are we going? What do you want with me? Do you expect to ransom me for more cash?" The only response was a swift strike with a rifle butt that knocked her cold.

-----------

She came to in a large cave, naked on a blanket, with a bad headache, loosely bound but not gagged. There was still light at the entrance, so it had probably been just a couple of hours. The alarm would have been raised at her HQ by now. The trackers wouldn't work in here, but they'd have a last known fix, which should get them close.

When she called out in French and English, two men, not her original captors, came in. "Ah, the lady is awake," the first one said with a grin. "Call the others, it's time to continue." He began to unbuckle his belt.

Continue? thought Annie. What had she missed? She was aware that her breasts were slightly sore and wondered what that meant. Then her attention snapped back to the present: whatever had passed so far, it looked like more was about to transpire.

"What do you want, why are you holding me?" she asked. "Did you contact my Agency for a payment, is that why you didn't kill me along with my partner?"

"No, miss. Patrice wanted to put you in the gorge, but Didier convinced him you would be a nice treat for us. We have not seen a woman in many weeks, and never one so pale. You will join your partner, but first you will please the men of this camp. The better you please, the longer you live."

He had finished removing his trousers and now displayed a growing erection. "My name is Jean, this is Pierre. Since I am senior here, I will have you first. But there will be more, many more. Now, I am not a cruel man, so I will make sure you are not too dry to give pleasure." He turned to his companion and warned, "Do not speak of this next thing to the men, they would not understand."

He removed the rope, spread her on her back, and knelt between her trembling thighs to lick at her smooth crotch. His casual statement that she was to be used, then killed, left Annie reeling, and far from lubricated for sex. But despite her fears, his copious saliva and the regular stroking of his thick, raspy tongue evoked a physical response in her. Goddammit, her body was betraying her!

After several minutes he rose and presented his half-hard cock to her lips. "You would be wise to prepare me well. I hear that white men have smaller penises, so you may not be used to the size of the ones you service here. But soon you will be, starting with this one." His cock looked to Annie's eyes about nine inches long and moderately thick. Not my biggest ever, she thought, recalling her time with Pervez and Henri.

Taking his words to heart, she slurped to wet the bulbous head, then sucked him deep into her mouth to coat the shaft. His cock had a musky taste and an earthy odor reminiscent of the jungle around them. Conceding the rape to come, she reasoned that cooperation could prevent damage, and a feigned enthusiasm might just be a key to survival. All delay was in her favor, as a rescue party had to be near. The longer she sucked, the closer they'd be.

"Ah, you do know how to suck a man! But that must do for now. It is my job to grease you with semen, so my larger brethren will have an easier time getting into you." His member was now at full size, and if his brothers in arms were larger than this, she'd need all the lube he could provide.

"In the meantime you can do the same for Pierre," he said. Pierre had been watching the proceedings wide-eyed. His trousers had also come off, and he was stroking a cock the equal of his superior's.

Jean shifted down to press himself against her moistened entrance. He may not have been cruel, but he was insistent, never backing off, pressing into Annie without letup until he had completely skewered her. His pubic bone rested on hers, and his flesh stimulated her clit.

For a large man he moved with considerable speed, pistoning in and out and twisting his hips. There was no thought of pleasing her. He had one thing on his mind, and that was getting his nut.

But perversely, his complete disregard for her as a person wakened something primal in Annie, and the friction began to turn her on in spite of, or maybe because of, the degradation. She'd always been the beautiful seducer of men. This was different. In all her years, in all her sexual encounters, she'd never been merely a vessel, a cunt. And it was just beginning.

Her reluctant but growing arousal was briefly interrupted as Pierre pushed at her lips, unable to resist the scene before him. Annie accepted his cock, and he began fucking her mouth in a mirror of what Jean was doing below. He pawed at her breasts as she sucked him, adding fuel to her fire.

It became a race between the men, and Pierre finished first. His shouts of completion echoed in the confines of the cave, as he blasted a dozen thick spurts into Annie's mouth. She couldn't contain it all. The overflow oozed onto her chin and dripped to her neck and chest.

Her mouth was freed just in time, as without conscious thought she began a series of rhythmic grunts, in pace with the large cock thumping her cervix. Ten, twenty, thirty merciless thrusts and Jean stiffened, cresting the wall they'd both been scaling, sending Annie into a screaming climax as he loosed his own passion within her clutching cavern. Again and again the waves and pulses came, gradually ebbing until it seemed a light had faded out.

Jean had done his job, reaming her well, coating her inside and out, from pussy to asshole, with enough natural lube to ease the passage of the cocks that would soon follow.

Their cries had drawn a crowd of men to the mouth of the cave. As Jean called for order, they formed up into a rough queue, eager but disciplined. "We want her to last, brothers, so be not violent. She has several holes fit to serve. Fuck what you will, but leave her able to accommodate those after you, and your own repeat visits."

-----------

Annie's HQ had indeed tracked the operation, had seen the other chips blink out until only hers was active. They knew where her trail ended, but had no idea why, nor any clue there was a force of a dozen men in the mix. Four well-armed agents were dispatched to find Annie, whatever her condition, and try to salvage the mission. They weren't far now, maybe half an hour, but given the unknowns they had to proceed cautiously.

At the camp, two more men rushed to where Annie lay exhausted, their rampant cocks evidence of their intent. Another six waited, whooping and clapping at the show to come, eager for their turns at the lovely treat their commander had allowed them.

The first man flipped her over, yanking her onto hands and knees. He plunged his cock into her sopping pussy doggy style, and started a rapid-fire fuck. There was no finesse here, only the urge to climax. The other man opted for her mouth, which was still slimy with the deposit Pierre had left.

Annie sucked him in, noting that his was larger than the cock she'd just taken, itself no slouch. This man wasn't content to let Annie do the work, instead pushing himself deep into her gullet. She had a moment of panic as the big dick blocked her airway and made her gag. He paid no heed to her discomfort, pulling out and thrusting in, using her throat as a cunt. In time she learned to breathe as well as she could on the out strokes.

The overly excited man in her pussy had already added his sperm to the load Jean had pumped in, causing some mirth for his quick trigger among those waiting. To cover his slight embarrassment he muscled aside the man in her mouth, presenting his cock for cleaning. Annie got to taste her own juices.

The throat-fucker switched places and took her from behind while his comrade got a tongue bath. He too fell quick victim to the hot, tight slickness of Annie's pussy, and a third overflowing load joined the others.

These two retreated to the end of the queue and another man came forward. From the crowd's muttered comments Annie could tell this was something the men wanted to see, and it soon became obvious why.

"My name is Pascal," he said with a smirk, "and my prick is well known in these parts. The men coming after me want to be able to feel the walls of your sex, so I have agreed not to fuck you there for now, because I would leave you quite stretched."

Annie took some small comfort from this, although she was intrigued by the prospect of a really large cock. He didn't look that big in his currently limp state, except for the plum-sized head, so maybe it was all just brag. Her relief was short-lived, though, because Pascal wasn't done talking.

"Instead I will fuck you in le cul. The pussy has a bottom, but the ass has none." Annie winced. She was practically a virgin in that hole. "Get me hard with your mouth and my friend will prepare you for me." He held his member to her lips in an invitation, well, a command, to suck.

Another man moved in behind her. He smeared and fingered some of the gooey mess from her pussy into her dark hole, as she worked on Pascal's member. Now she could see he hadn't been boasting. It was as thick as a shillelagh, and almost as knobby. Even her flexible mouth could no longer fit around it, so they had to be content with licks and slurps to wet him.

The man at her rear had worked her open enough to take two, then three fat fingers. Annie nearly fainted when, as a coup de grace, he added a fourth finger and twisted them all into her now distended asshole.

Pascal declared that she was now ready. He adjusted her to a good angle for deep penetration. Annie hyperventilated as she felt his knob probing, then stretching her, then slipping inside. He groaned in pleasure at the contact and eased back, only to push farther in on the next stroke. He repeated this until all of his impressive tool was sheathed in her rectum.

Annie had heard of cocks this size but had never seen one. It was certainly the biggest she'd ever had to suck. And by far the largest thing, flesh or fake, ever put in her ass. She sighed, musing about the things she did for her country...

As he started to stroke, his companion had to hold onto Annie so he could withdraw -- otherwise their tight seal just pulled her backward with his cock. Smiling to the men watching, he increased his pace.

Annie had now completely zoned. This giant was reaching places no one had ever been, nor likely ever would be again. In spite of herself she began to rouse, as much from the thought of her situation as from the substantial stimulation. To her amazement, his size and the angle of attack pressed and rubbed her G-spot. Slowly, slowly but insistently, she edged toward a climax she knew would be epic. And in her ass! Who would have thought?

The friction and heat weren't lost on Pascal. This was by far the most of his cock anyone, or anything, had been able to take. He was in bliss, climbing toward nirvana. He felt her intestines clenching rhythmically in advance of her peak, sensed his own climax boiling just below the point of no return. He arched his back as she stretched with one hand to frig her clit and bring on the final rush...

...when gunfire erupted outside the cave. It cut down some of the assembled audience and scattered the rest into the jungle. The cavalry had arrived. But at least one person thought the timing could have been better.

"Noooooo!" screamed Annie. "Oh god not yet, no, please let me come, please just one more minute, oh god, fuck me, fuck me, make me come..."

They say that just at the moment of death the body loses all control of the involuntary muscles, so it's possible that some cadaveric spasm, and not the will of a man in ecstasy, caused Pascal to release the load that was waiting just at the brink when the bullets struck him.

Whatever it was, it sent a pint of semen into Annie's bowels and sparked the massive orgasm she'd been building toward. As his body gave out, Pascal fell back, and his cock popped out of Annie's ravaged asshole. If anyone has ever died a happy man, it was Pascal.

-----------

Out of respect for their colleague, no one who witnessed the end of that scene ever mentioned it again. Reports were written to satisfy the Agency without revealing Annie's defilement, rendering it as "a short period of detention at the hands of rebels". After all, the money was recovered, a rogue agent had been eliminated, and frankly, no one much cared about one small incident in a remote part of a dark and distant continent.

But they remembered, they all remembered. Each one carried the indelible image of the beautiful, sexy, naked Annie Walker coated in semen, impaled by a penis like a tree branch, crying to the heavens to please, please give her just one minute more.

-----------

With love from Nico, September 2012.

nicoloco
nicoloco
101 Followers
12