Covet Thy Neighbor's Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers


After a torturous half hour of scorching sun and watching Brandon at work, boredom set in. The book, well-written though it was, did little to divert her imagination. She set it down, rose smoothly and walked to the water's edge where Brandon knelt, adjusting the speed on the pool cleaner. "How much longer will you be? This is taking too long."

"Do you want a clean pool or not?" He didn't turn or look up at her.

"I'm burning up." She moved in closer, leaning down to look over his shoulder. "You really need to hurry up. I'm in need of relief."

Brandon sighed. He turned as he tried to straighten up and found himself mere inches from the damp red triangle of her thong− just as she had planned. That close he'd be able to smell her musky scent−just as she had planned. He'd be able to see the outline of her swollen pussy lips clearly through the thin fabric. Just as she had planned.

"Shit!" He rose startled and stepped back, face flushed with the close encounter. He'd stepped too far, for he wobbled suddenly on the edge of the pool and fought to regain his balance.

Janice could not resist the impulse. She reached out and pressed slim fingers against his chest. "Oh! Oops ..." she said, and pushed.

* * * *

Brandon hung in air for an instant, arms flailing in vain to retrieve himself. Janice loomed before him, face full of triumph, tits thrust out like twin zeppelins; the sweet smell of her pussy was still in his nostrils. All gentleman was expelled by anger and he grabbed at the only thing there for the grabbing−her bikini top. She uttered a yell as the string pulled tight around the back of her neck, his weight tugging her off balance. He felt a flash of satisfaction as he toppled, that he was taking this taunting bitch with him.

He hit the surface with a wet smack, sending flumes of water either side and cushioning the buxom neighbour who fell on top of him. They tumbled together a moment then floundered upright, Janice laughing hysterically as water rushed down between her bouncing tits. His grip had yanked the triangles free of her nipples, exposing her completely.

"Guess I had that coming, didn't I?" She swept wet hair away from her grinning face.

Brandon's mind was alive with lust and rage. He grabbed the strings of Janice's flimsy top, stuck as they were all around her exposed chest, and pulled, trying to rip the garment from her. She gasped in a rare display of shock. How nice to expunge that mocking smile from her lips if only for a moment. Several hard wrenches failed to remove the bikini, so he seized Janice instead, filled his palm to brimming with hot, moist tit-flesh. Goddamn! It felt so good he grappled his other hand to her, gave her the double-grope he had secretly dreamt of.

"This what you wanted, Mrs Cooper? Is it?"

"Oh fuck yes, bring it on, big boy ..."

If he was giving in, it would damn well be on his terms. He'd show this woman. Oh God ... Big juicy gorgeous handfuls, nipples rough and rigid under the squeeze of his thumbs. The sensation swelled his dick near to bursting under the water's surface. He wanted closer; his body needed more of this woman. Seizing the back of her neck he pulled her wet form to him, sealing his mouth on hers with those amazing breasts pillowed against his chest.

It was a clumsy kiss at first, he knew, and he pressed his lips all the harder as though to compensate for lack of expertise. Janice slowed the thrash of his tongue with velvet strokes of her own and he allowed her to tame him, abashed that all his sofa sessions with Debbie had not taught him better. Her hands on his back and on his face seemed to cradle and possess him in equal measure and he broke from her ripe mouth as though to tear free of her tongue's enchantment.

"Damn you, Mrs Cooper ..."

Her lips were curling into that wicked smile again and he gripped her wet hair to prevent it, yanked her head back and made her catch her breath. In his new fusion of anger with desire it was instinctive. He laid his mouth on her neck, caressed and sucked and drew the ridge of his teeth over her flesh, while his palm made free with her tits once more. No smiling now, right Janice? Not from the breathy moans escaping her. His palm roughed up her fleshy orbs, pinching and tugging at her nipples, his heart elating at the fullness within his grip.

He backed her against the poolside so that he could press her there, lean her back and fill his mouth with one breast while continuing to grope its twin. The nipple-point was rough and swollen under his tongue, the softer flesh firm yet pliant. Janice's fingers slithered through his hair and drew him tighter to her, urging him to feast.

"Oh God, that's my bad boy ..."

She pulled his face central and began to smear his face all over her wet breasts, laughing again at him. "Can't get enough now, can you honey?"

As though to prove her words he thrust his hand underwater to grip, to fill it with the luscious curve of her ass. His fingers dug into the cleft as he squeezed and he felt how smooth she was between her legs, how inviting. Drawn by erectile fascination he slid his hand around her front and down between the fork of her thighs. Middle finger slipped past the thread of her thong as though it wasn't there. Her wetness seemed to suck him inside and suddenly he was plunged to the base knuckle inside her searing-hot cunt.

"Oh my God ..."

His eyes met hers in that moment. "Feels good, doesn't it?" said the wife of the guy next door. 'Good' hardly described it. Intimate, clutching-wet and secret. So wrong, so amazing. He clutched between her legs, driving his finger deeper, feeling her spasm and gurgle around him. "What else do you want to put in there?"

All he knew in that moment was the bulging hardness of his cock and the tight wet place where he was going to put it. Right here, right now in the pool he was going to do this thing. He was going to fuck Janice Cooper. Holy crap, he was going to fuck.

Instinct consumed him and he wrenched at the band of his shorts to free himself. Hell, he could hardly undo the damned knot ...

* * * *

If she hadn't already been turned on to the point of delirium, Janice would have laughed at Brandon's attempts to free his cock. His thrusting digits had left her breathless and aching for more. Clumsy as his assault on her body had been, it had also excited her to beyond rational thought. She used the time he was fumbling with his shorts to gather her scattered sensibilities, reassess her next move .

Focus Janice, get your head together, it can't happen like this. Not here. What if his snooping mother is home? She stifled a giggle as his enthusiasm got the better of him. He shoved and kicked at his clinging shorts, lost his footing and toppled with a splash; seconds later his shorts popped to the surface, then sank as his head emerged.

"Now that's what I call raw enthusiasm."

Brandon did not seem to share her amusement. His face loomed before her, flushed and intense. He seemed to be wrestling inwardly again. She could not believe it. "No, Mrs. Cooper, that's what I call nearly making the biggest mistake of my life." He turned from her, pushed down on the side of the pool to hoist himself out of the water, flinching as his unmistakably hard cock brushed the side whilst he clambered up. His wet clinging boxer shorts offered him little modesty as he strode toward the house, clearly defining the clenched muscles of his firm ass.


Janice climbed the ladder as fast as she could while maintaining her poise, then sauntered toward the house, reassuring herself. It's all okay. There's no rush. He's not going anywhere with his shorts at the bottom of the pool. She reached back to untie the bikini top that still hung lopsidedly around her neck; it was a challenge untying the wet knot, so she just slipped it over her head and threw it on the grass to dry. Her bikini bottoms followed suit. She found him dripping all over her kitchen floor; it seemed he had been watching her nude approach through the glass panels. So much for the grand exit.

"I thought you'd left."

He closed the distance between them in two strides, grabbed both her arms, and pulled her so close she could feel his breath on her lips. "Fuck it. Some mistakes are just meant to be made, aren't they, Mrs. Cooper?" His mouth found hers -- grinding down hard onto her lips, tongue thrusting urgently into her mouth, Janice's body melted into his, heart and pussy echoing the same rhythm. That familiar tingle spread through her loins as his merciless assault on her mouth softened, his tongue stroking hers slowly, but firmly. His hands slid down her body to cup her ass cheeks before lifting her effortlessly; he carried her toward the kitchen island with her legs wrapped around his waist. She felt him moan as she pressed her moist pussy firmly against his belly, until he set her down on the counter.

Liquid fire pumped through her veins as his mouth travelled down her neck, sucking and licking at her flesh, fingers stroking roughly across her nipples. "Oh fuck, yes. Oh ... mmm ..." Janice let out a deep moan as his mouth found a nipple and sucked hard, tongue flicking over the sensitive nub. His eager mouth found her other nipple and closed around it at the same moment his thumb pressed down on her clit. Ripples of pleasure coursed through her body as his teeth grazed her nipple roughly, thumb stroking over her clit hard and fast. Damn! This boy's a fast learner.

She felt her orgasm building deep inside of her, hips thrusting urgently toward his hand of their own accord. Her breathing grew shallow, tits thrusting out as her body arched back sharply. Janice moaned ... then his mouth released her aching nipple and his finger lifted off her clit. Her body was ravenous for the young man staring up at her, his eyes darkened by passion. "Wha... what? Why'd you stop?"

"I'm sorry. Were you about to cum, Mrs. Cooper?"

Little shit! He was toying with her; she recognized the taunting glint in his eyes. What the fuck did he think he was playing at?

"You know damn well I was." Her words were a breathy rush, pussy throbbing as it remembered the feel of his finger, her nipples aching to be back in his mouth again. Fuck this little boy! Yes, fuck this boy is right; she would be fucking him before the day was through. She would show him who he was screwing with ...

And that was the last coherent thought Janice Cooper had before Brandon pulled her lustful naked body off the kitchen counter and shoved her roughly to her knees.

"Fair to assume it's my turn now, Mrs. Cooper." He grabbed a handful of her hair, gripped the band of his boxers and in one swift movement thrust them down.

* * * *

Check it out, Janice. That what you wanted to see again?

Damn it all, he'd known when he left the pool that his words of defiance were a fraud, that it was a temporary retreat and he'd nowhere else to go. That he didn't want to go anywhere else. At least here there were no neighbors to spy and report. Here he could take charge.

It felt good. To have this luscious woman melt under influence of his mouth. To thrust her to the floor with her tits bouncing, seize her curls and confront her with the swaying tower of his cock. So much better than cringing in the shower while she mocked him. You want to see, Mrs Goddamn Bitch Cooper? You want to see? Well here I am close up. Oh yeah, we−do this, we do it my way.

"What are you waiting for? Get your mouth around that cock, Janice." The words sounded foreign in his mouth; he'd heard something similar in a porno. Not that he'd ever thought himself the type to use them, but now that the words came from his lips, he liked it a whole damn lot. Speaking that way to her charged his dick all the harder.

Janice stared past his standing rod into his eyes. She looked shocked, aroused and pissed-off at losing the initiative. Her hand reached out, fingers stretching as far around the shaft as they would go. Oh fuck, it was finally happening. A woman's palm wrapping itself about his cock. It swelled his pride that he looked so sturdy and huge in her grasp. Shit, keep it steady, guy. Control the moment. "That's it, lady, hurry up and get it in your mouth."

She smiled to hear him say it and his bravado faltered at that wicked smirk. Like this woman didn't know how to suck dick. Her tongue snaked from her lascivious mouth and curled all around his glans, shuddering every inch of him. He seized tighter into her hair as she enveloped him, to brace against the rush of excitement. Goddamn. Fuck. C'mon, hold it together. Show her what you're made of.

Brandon's porn-stud pretentions were all but swallowed up in Janice's mouth. His cock throbbed huge under her vacuum-suck. He fixated on the perfectly-curved lips now wrapped around his head, tongue stroking the sweet spot underneath. Like she had known just where to find it. She figured she had him captured, this woman, eyes taunting while her mouth did its work. God she looked so good butt-naked on her knees, mouth full with his dick. Oh god, oh fucking shit, she's sucking my dick! C'mon, Brandon, keep a grip on yourself ...

He gripped her, drew her down onto him, watched her lips stretch wide as he pushed to the back of her mouth. It was good to see her fight back a gag-reflex as she took him. So his dimensions were a challenge even for this experienced mouth. "Come on, Janice, I wanna see you suck my cock!"

Shit, articulating the thought did nothing for his control. It made him want to bust his nut even more and she knew it. Slim fingers were enclosing his balls, squeezing as though to test how full they were. Her mouth withdrew, relinquishing his bulging shaft so that that experienced tongue could lash against the eye. He strove to refocus, to fight his body's urges. "That's it. That's it." God, he wanted to show this woman who was boss ...

Not possible. No way could he withstand the onslaught. Janice sucked him up again, one hand slipping behind to clutch his ass. She gripped, mouth expanding into a broader O than before to accommodate the thickest of his girth. He watched astonished as she plunged, swallowing up his erection almost to the base.

"Oh God ..." It would have been a feat to marvel at just watching, but feel himself down his neighbour's unflinching throat blew his mind. How could he expect to fuck her face properly the first time he'd ever been sucked? He grabbed her loose curls with both hands and thrust anyhow. Hell, he'd get a few good strokes in before he blew. Shit, that felt so fucking amazing, to be shafting into his tormentor's throat! Take that, Mrs C! He watched, jubilant, as his pole emerged from Janice's mouth, glazed thick with saliva, spit-strings still annexing him to her lips. But the victory moment was short-lived, for she gobbled him back up on her own initiative and began sucking hard.

Of his better nature Brandon lost all control. Hands clutching into Janice Cooper's locks he shafted hard, fucked into her throat until she gagged, crammed into her all the cock he could manage. Surprised, Janice? Hell, this is what you asked for and you can damn well have it. He abandoned himself to the insanity of his lust and stroked into her without mercy.

It couldn't last long. His machinery kicked into operation and there was fuck all he could do to slam on the brakes. He was going to blow his wad mere seconds into this premier face-fuck. Well at least he knew where his jism was all going and he kept tight hold of Janice to make doubly sure.

Every muscle in his pelvis clenched as the pump-action kicked in. "Oh my God ..." He felt the seed as his balls propelled it, a hot and glorious rush all the length of his cock, out the end and into the waiting receptacle. Take it, Janice, take all I've fucking got! Amid his guttural roars and the fierce jarring of his body, he saw his harassing neighbor's eyes widen and her cheeks bloat. The degree of her surprise gratified him even in his throes. Delicious hard orgasm. Ball-emptying ecstasy as he pumped Janice Cooper's face full of hot cum.

He gripped her hard and gave himself up to the guilty, wondrous joy of the moment.

* * * *

Despite picking up on the tell-tale signs, Brandon's orgasm still took Janice by surprise. She struggled to fight down the gag reflex as his cock erupted volcanically, powerful jets of hot cum hitting the back of her throat and filling her mouth. She was forced to breathe deeply through her nose as she gulped great salty mouthfuls of his seed. Her fingers dug into his taut buttocks, keeping him buried to the hilt until the steady gush subsided and the last of the cum which had submerged her tongue slid smoothly down her throat.

His hand was still wrapped tightly in her hair, eyes shut, face masked by intense sexual satisfaction and amazement. Her mouth sucked as she worked her way up his softening cock, tongue twirling gently. He let out a deep groan as her fingers ran feather-light over his visibly trembling thighs, then back up again to grasp his sides for support as she slid her way up his body. The sensation of her breasts grazing his sprinkling of course hair spread fiery tingles from the tips of her engorged nipples right down to her toes.

She raised herself to tiptoe, tongue lapping up the last of the cum that clung to her lips, before she brushed her mouth lightly across his. "You're so much more delicious than I'd ever imagined, big boy." He was more a lot of things, her ravished throat could testify to that.

Brandon's eyes opened slowly. He tugged her head back so she was looking up at him, his other hand caressing softly up along her spine as their eyes met. Something had changed inside of him; she read it in that one intimately shared moment. A soft smile touched his lips. "And you, Mrs Cooper, are so much more wicked than my mother warned you'd be."

She felt, more than heard, the soft chuckle that reverberated through him, as his hands moved to cup her ass. Strong arms lifting her off the ground as he captured her mouth with his. Every sensual stroke of his tongue fuelled the inferno that raged inside of her. Her breasts were crushed to his chest as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She could feel his stirring cock slapping her ass as he walked them down the hall toward the staircase. "Where are you taking me?"

"Surely you didn't think I was done with you yet?" Janice found herself almost unnerved by his tone and the grin he wore with new-found confidence. "We are so fucking far from done, lady."

TO BE CONTINUED

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers
12