Covet Thy Neighbor's Son Ch. 03

Story Info
Janice has created a monster, but is she complaining?
8.8k words
4.69
108.6k
59

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers

Written by Jaymal and Black Velvet

Story so far: Brandon Appleby, a clean-living senior high school student from the suburbs, subjected to a campaign of outrageous sexual harassment by his neighbour, the voluptuous Janice Cooper, while carrying out work in her garden. Following an intimate encounter in her swimming pool he loses all control of himself, while taking rough sexual control of his seducer. Janice is shocked to find Brandon getting in touch with his inner alpha...

Part Three

Brandon's cock pressed like a rising drawbridge to the crack of Janice's plump ass, as he carried her down the hallway. He was robust of build and could carry his voluptuous burden with ease. She was wrapped around him tight, clinging to his shoulders, panting out wariness and arousal. He had shocked her, the effect lingering in her eyes.

The high-school student had a sudden strange affinity with the porn-stud who kept showing up in scenes he downloaded−a bulked-up gorilla with the Germanic accent, fucking his way through the ranks of America's mature adult actresses; wearing a quiet grin each time he advanced on a curvaceous star, as though to assure her she was about to get it good. Technically still a virgin, Brandon was more the porn-stud, one who had taken charge of his scene. That thought alone was sufficient to recharge his dick. Guilt was blown to the horizons by lust. It might come creeping back that night, but for now the field was clear. As for pride, that was reasserted. She'd wanted a boy-toy, but a grown-up male was what she was going to get. It felt like he was coming into some instinctive manly inheritance.

"So what are you going to do to me, Mr Big-talk?" Janice's breasts heaved as she spoke the words, the hard-ridged contours of her nipples brushing his chest.

It was a fair question, one to which he had given no clear thought. "Take my time," he said in lieu of specifics. Having drained his balls down her throat, he felt he could live up to 'big-talk'. "Take my time and give you what you fucking deserve."

He paused at the foot of the stairs. What a sight for his mother and the neighbors had Janice's door been flung open: the lady of the house digging her heels into the muscle of his naked ass. It was a thought that excited rather than shamed him. You can all mind your own goddamn business. I'm a man. This is what men do. They fuck and they fuck hard. Not that he'd delivered a single stroke so far. Nor ever felt a woman's sex tight around his pole.

The latter thought must have registered in his eyes, for Janice pounced on it. "You've no idea what your cock will feel like inside of my pussy. It'll blow your school-boy mind."

"I'll blow your mind, Mrs fucking Cooper, you watch me." As he ascended the staircase with his hot naked bitch, damn-near half the blood in his body pumped to his cock, swelling it hard against the cushion of her cheeks. Like he was balancing her on his shaft.

"Oh yeah? Bring it on, momma's boy."

"What did you call me?"

"I called you a fucking momma's boy."She spat out the taunt, eyes ablaze. "Gonna prove me wrong, Brandon?"

He raised her off his elevated prong as they reached the first landing and tipped her back sharply. She lost her grip and he dropped her the final few inches so her ass bounced off the carpet. Take that, Janice. She flailed, tits bouncing, thighs splayed so that the slash of her cunt showed pink beneath clean-waxed skin. Her eyes fixed onto his cock, eyes widening and lips parting like she expected her fucking now. She'd get it, but not yet.

"Turn over."

"What did you say?"

"Turn over, goddammit."

When she paused a moment longer he grabbed her fleshy body and flipped her, so that she lay crouched over the top step. Her cunt-lips protruded, puffed, wet and delectable, from between her tanned thighs. His cock quivered at the sight, at the same tangy scent he'd first inhaled on the poolside.

"Now stick your ass in the air."

"Why, you little shit ..."

"Jesus, lady, do I have to do everything my fucking self?"He grabbed her by the upper thighs and hoisted her, so that the swell of her buttocks protruded enough to absorb his next attention. A hand-slap to her round bum, harder than he'd intended and enough to make her cry out. The shock of sound−both impact of palm on ass and accompanying yell−stalled him a moment. He could not believe his own daring and suffered a stab of conscience. She turned around as though to snipe and he whacked again sharply to prevent her. To confirm the original action. An insanely satisfying noise and how it set that beautiful ass a-quiver.

"You weren't expecting that, were you?" He grinned, loving her scowl. Loving too how beneath reddened cheeks her pussy trickled moisture down her thighs. His mouth watered. "I wonder how else I can surprise you, Janice."

* * * *

"You little..." The sound of his hand making contact with her already stinging ass was even louder than before. "Ohh..."

Janice's cheek smarted as if a swarm of angry bees had stung it. The turn of events had left her strangely excited, but she was torn between anger and arousal. There was no denying how turned on she was, her body had already betrayed her with the juice it was spilling down her inner thighs. She knew that Brandon had noticed, and the thought thrilled her that it would make his straining cock even harder. The same cock that would soon be buried deep inside her starved pussy.

"Like what you see, big boy?" Janice pushed back, ass lifting seductively, thighs spread, pussy lips opening like a blossoming flower. "C'mon... you know you wanna stick that gorgeous cock in there... why fight it?"

She swayed her hips slowly from side to side, moaning softly as his hand pressed down on the small of her back, his fingers caressing sensually up her spine. She felt his body press down against her, his cock nestled intimately between her newly bruised ass cheeks, as his teeth snagged her earlobe. Her confidence grew as she felt his deep moan against her back, the sound vibrating through her and awakening every nerve in her lustful body.

"This what you want, Janice?" His voice was heavy with desire.

Janice moaned as his breath fanned her neck, the rough hairs on his balls grazing her clit. "Mmm... yes, oh fuck yes. You know what I want, big boy."

The feather-light touch of his fingers moving back down her spine sent shivers coursing through her. She gasped as strong fingers curled into her mass of unruly locks and tugged her head back, mouth swooping down to ravage her neck, lips soft, tongue urgent, teeth nipping hungrily. Janice's body read every nuance as a promise of what he had in store. Boy has she underestimated this virgin treat. She was awash with sensation, muscles clenched in an effort to stave off her long overdue climax as Brandon's fingers massaged her tingling ass-flesh. She felt his steely cock press down harder, sliding up her cleft with more urgency, coarse hair brushing up against her already-on-fire-likely-to-explode clitoris. Her entire being was on fire. Fuck this arrogant, sexy, brazen shit... she no longer cared if he was winning, that he had taken control of her body and played it like a concert violinist did his instrument. She was going to come. OMG! She was going to come hard.

"This what you want, Janice?" His voice was barely more than a coarse whisper; if his mouth had not been on her ear, she wouldn't even have heard him. "This what you fuckin' want?"

Janice yelped loudly as his heavy hand connected yet again with her butt. In her spiralling climb toward lust's pinnacle, she had all but forgotten the stinging of her ass. She was rudely reminded as he visited yet another loud slap was upon her tenderized flesh.

"What the..." Instinctively her hand flew back to cover her burning ass-cheek.

"Well this was what you wanted, wasn't it, Mrs. C?" His voice dripped with anger and desire. Janice was not sure whether to be excited or afraid when he pulled her roughly to her feet and pushed her up the rest of the stairs.

* * * *

In Brandon's mind was an astonishment―less that he had succumbed to Janice's tempting, more that he had seized control of the situation and her body. He felt it as he propelled her over the thick carpeting of the upstairs hallway, his erection batting against her thigh. How could he, a schoolboy, be mastering this magnificent sexy woman? How could he have possession of her fleshy curves, when his worldlier peers could only jack off to the dream of such a thing? His control of her was surely an illusion, one that would vanish if he didn't sustain momentum.

"Which is the bedroom?" Her breasts jogged as she stumbled with him to a frustrating halt, his hands staying firm on her shoulder and back.

"Bad-boy, you've just gotta fuck me on my bed, haven't you? It's not enough to do me on the stairs."

He whacked her ass again, making her start, then palmed one of her heavy tits roughly. "Bedroom, Janice, tell me."

"Fuck me on the marital bed, right? You're one bold little virgin. Such a bad adulterous boy."

He slackened his grip at the guilty thought, felt his rigidity and his ardour wilt an iota. She whipped around, grabbing one hand to his neck, the other to the base of his dick. "And it's okay, sweetie, 'cos you can't help it. You've gotta do what this big beautiful cock tells you to." She lavished her hand all over his shaft, reinvigorating it to a granite column. "It wants to be satisfied, doesn't it?" Then she spat into her palm and grabbed the knobbed head, massaging it vigorously in a slimy grip. "God, honey, the look on your face ..."

Lust's fury engulfed him once more and he grabbed her, ass and back, pulling her to him and kissing hard. Her tongue lashed his as he invaded her mouth, hands grappling his body. She was panting when they broke, eyes dark with arousal. "Door's right ahead of you," she said.

He seized her by the wrist, wrenched down the door-handle and propelled her into the bedroom, hard-on bouncing along with Janice's breasts. No guilt, however keen, could touch him now, even on the bed she shared with her husband. His cock demanded to be buried inside this woman. The feminine trappings of the room he scarcely noticed; all his focus was on that broad expanse of white bedspread.

"Get on the fucking bed, Janice." The strident tone felt less manufactured each time he employed it. Like it was coming from some dark place within him. She clambered onto the linen surface with its embroidered yellow flowers and when she went to climb about he whacked her on the flank. The action bolstered the strength of his cock. "Stay right where you are."

She glared over her shoulder and thrust her ass defiantly, pussy-lips lush with moisture. "Goddamn―fucking macho-man, are we?"

He smacked again, made her flinch and scowl. "Yeah. Now everybody knows their place." That smile curled her lips, the one that said she'd got the cream. He'd damn-well give her cream. The middle finger he rammed into her cunt-hole took the smile off her face. He thrust the digit in and out, loving the squelch and suck of her interior wetness, her juice's aroma, the yearning on her face. "You like that, Mrs C? You like it?"

"Yeah, I like it." Her teeth were gritted as she said the words. One hand had rushed between her legs so she could strum herself. "Bring it on, stud."

He stared at his own finger sliding in and out of that pulpy channel, and knew the rock-hard primal urge to plunge his cock there instead. Still he held off. She was oozing into his palm, getting his wrist slick. Her breath was short, her whole body tightening. His intention was based on instinct, not experience. "This time you're gonna come," he said, "and as soon as you do, I'm gonna stick my cock right inside you."

It struck him as a fine plan.

* * * *

Janice had no idea who the guy was who'd replaced her timid young neighbour, but she'd be fucked silly before she'd complain. Oh wait! By the feel of things, that eventuality was mere moments away. The friction on her clit, that slow thrusting finger and the sting of Brandon's free hand on her bruised ass-cheek―it was the perfect balance between pleasure and pain and it stoked the flames of her already incendiary desire. This was not how she had wanted to cum, but her body was beyond making demands; it was ready to humble itself and succumb to whatever would ensure his cock inside of her for the longest time.

"You like that, Janice? Do you?" Brandon's voice was hoarse with lust; she could hear the breathy rush of his words, feel his length of steel twitching against her thigh and the hammering of his heart as he leaned over her body.

"Ohhh fuck yes."

She felt him shift his weight, his hand lift off her ass, but she did not dare turn to look, lest he deem it further defiance. She loved a good spanking, but fucking hell... she could not let the boy know how much it had stung. His thrusting finger slowed to a gentle stroke, making her groan with frustration. The touch on her sensitive flank made her flinch, then moan softly as the stinging was soothed by a wet, velvety tongue lapping slowly at the tender flesh. The sheer intimacy of his licking her wounds spread a warm rush from her fluttering tummy to every nerve in her body. She pressed the flat of her palm down onto her clit, her pussy muscles contracting sharply around his exploring finger as her body rushed toward release. She shut her eyes as the room began to spin, every muscle in her body taut with anticipation, breath held as her orgasm washed over her. His tongue continued to lap gently at her flesh as she exploded, her juices gushing forth and flowing down her thighs.

"Ohhhh ahhh fffu... ahhh..."

Janice could not remember the last time she had cum that hard. Her body was still shuddering when he grabbed her hips and pulled her roughly backwards. Before she had a chance to catch her breath or collect her scattered wits, the head of his cock had penetrated her still spasming pussy. Janice gasped as his girth forced her further open -- wider than in a long time. Oh fuck! This was what she had wanted, needed and coveted―but not what she had expected. He was pumping into her with brisk strokes; from the way he was moving, she could tell that he had not yet fed her all of his cock, yet the sensation of being filled overwhelmed her.

With every thrust it felt as if he was moving deeper inside of her, finding places that had never before been explored, never before been discovered. Her entire being felt as though it was being engulfed in flame, as she pushed back to meet his fevered thrusts. Brandon let out a deep moan with every thrust until his entire length was buried inside of her, grinding his hips as his body pressed against hers.

"Ohhh God! Ughh Janice, ohhh fuck!"

* * * *

Brandon was balls deep in heaven. It was a hellfire-bating act, so his mother would have insisted, but he found himself willing to take the risk.

For a tantalizing instant his glans had kissed Janice's pussy-lips, as they spasmed in orgasm, not quite daring to prod between. Then lust had kicked in full-force. He had seized her hips and pulled her onto him, watching his cock-head split her and the first of his inches thrust inside. She opened and stretched as though greedy for him, eager to swallow up everything he had, her tunnel-walls slithering all over him and kissing every nerve-ending. He marvelled at the sight of his own thick pole plunging and retracting, slick from the wet clutch of Janice's cunt. His pressed his fingers into her buttery hips and sawed, quicker, harder, observing with relish his own progress inside her. So this what it felt like to fuck -- to have your sex shafting back and forth in the slippery grip of a woman's hole. And she was taking him with apparent ease. So good. Better than good. Damned amazing.

He thrust faster and sank deeper, and she shunted her ass in reverse, the dirty bitch, desirous of more. He had it to give as well. 'Big-boy', she loved to call him. Well feel how fucking big I am, Janice. He clutched and fucked, each stroke fuller than the last, more probing, more deliriously satisfying. He wanted to be rammed right up inside her and hell did she deserve it. Groaning his enjoyment he launched big exploratory thrusts into her till he bottomed out, balls smacking ass-cheeks, the head of his cock surging as far as it could possibly go. Immersed in her.

"Ohhh God! Ughh Janice, ohhh fuck!"

Fucking glorious. That life could be this good... He thought he loved his amazing slut of a next-door neighbour. Well, 'love' wasn't quite the word. But his entire manhood was lodged inside her and pumping hard like had never happened with any other woman, so that had to count for something.

Janice turned her head to stare at him and he could see the rage of lust in her eyes. It spoke every word her mouth was temporarily incapable of uttering. She was furious at his presumption, yet loving what he did, demanding all he could give with that rabid stare. It incensed him. Grabbing her shoulder and hauling on it for support he packed his cock inside her with increased force, his throat given vent to crazed pleasure and excitement. Never had he felt so outlandish a sense of his own barbarian maleness. His torso was bolt-upright and proud, the purchase he had on Janice enabling him to fling victorious fuck-strokes inside her. Her gorgeous flesh was quivering on each smacking connection of ass on groin and from her moans she was as pleasure-demented as he. He reached around to grapple one of her great palm-filling tits and the sense of unhinged carnality peaked. It was his first time and he didn't know how to hold back. From her inarticulate babbling and the grip of her cunt on his cock it seemed she was coming too, or on the verge of doing so.

"Ohhh God, Janice, ohhh fuck!" The jamming of his hips against her ass turned involuntary as his balls clenched tight and emptied, firing a huge hard load deep inside Mr Cooper's hot wife. He clutched her shoulder and tit fiercely as he pumped her full of cum, earthing the wracking motion of his body in her flesh. His strangled cries of joy did not subside until he had given her all he had.

"Oh my God, Janice. Oh my God..." His upper body wilted towards her sweating back.

* * * *

Janice flopped down onto the bed, her limbs refusing to support Brandon's shuddering frame. His weight briefly pinning her down onto the luxurious mattress before rolling them onto their sides. He was spooning her, one hand cupping her breast, the other resting palm down on her still-fluttering tummy, his wilting cock buried yet inside of her. She felt his heartbeat against her back; it was gradually slowing to its regular pace. His arms were still wrapped around her, but his hold had relaxed somewhat. His breath fanned her ear and his calm, measured breathing meant only one thing -- he had fallen asleep. Janice loved the feeling of being wrapped up in his arms. It felt wonderful. It felt natural and intimate. Too intimate. What the fuck are you doing, Janice Cooper? This is not how a casual fuck with a young stud ends.

She smiled at the sound of his soft moan, his hips bucking lightly -- no doubt an involuntary reaction to her tongue sliding along the underside of his stirring cock. He tasted like freshly fucked virgin, infused with a liberal splash of seasoned temptress. Her fingers ran lightly up and down his sides, nails scraping lightly on their leisurely descent, while she feasted on his awakening cock. He mumbled something incoherent in his sleep, his expression of deep tranquillity gradually replaced by one of lust. It had taken Janice a few minutes of careful maneuvering to extricate herself without waking him, just so she could savour every second of rousing him sensually. It seemed to be working, if his stirring cock was anything to go by. Her lips wrapped around the bulbous head of his cock, tongue delving into the tiny cleft spilling his nectar, sucking him into her mouth inch by delicious inch. Never before had it been that hard for her to fight the urge to mount a man and fuck the life out of him.

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers