Covet Thy Neighbor's Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,492 Followers

"Yeah―yeah―yeah―fuck yeah..." His face was smarting with sweat, body slick as he rammed it good to his first ever fuck-partner. And what a partner―reaching around and clutching his hair with both hands, pulling it tight at the roots as he ploughed her. Wailing and sobbing ecstasy in his ear, her channel involuntarily squeezing his shaft each time it bottomed out inside her. This magnificent lusty woman was his bitch and couldn't help but be happy with the situation.

"You like that Janice? You like it?"

"Oh god, you cocky bastard, I love it. You know I fucking love it. Don't you damn well stop." He thrust again, savagely, and her words shattered into another scream.

"God no, I'm not done. I'm not done yet." He grasped her hair as hard as she had hold of his and stared into her face, letting sweat-droplets fall onto her as he shafted. He was swollen like intractable granite inside her, powered by the inexhaustible energies of youth and lust. Goddamn, he was a king, a fucking sex-master. "You wanted it, now you take it. That husband of yours can stay the fuck away, 'cos I'm gonna fuck you all summer long."

"God yes," she groaned, clinging to his hair and his back. "Yes you are. You're gonna sweat, gonna sweat yourself dry. Keep it up, sweetheart. Keep going..."

"Oh yeah, I'll keep going all right. I'm good for... for..."

He knew as he said it that he'd talked up his own game too much. Today was still only the first time he'd played after all. The rush came on him with virtually no warning. "Oh god..." He searched too late for a way of applying a brake.

His dismay must have been apparent, for Janice kissed his face and whispered, "It's okay, stud, let it all go. Give it me now. Give it me."

He released, and she clutched his taut body as he emptied spurt on ball-clenching spurt inside her, shooting her full of his thick hot man-spew till the round was spent. He thought his soul was going to leave his body as the final drops squeezed clear.

His bravado if not his soul appeared to have been pumped free of him with his cum. Post-orgasm he drooped onto Janice and did not resist when she wrapped her arms about him and cradled him like a schoolboy. Like the schoolboy he still was. "It's okay," she cooed in his ear. "You did good. You did so fucking good, baby. Thank you. Thank you. God, those college girls don't know what's on the way. Lucky little bitches haven't the first idea." She laughed and then kissed him again, and his surge of affection for her took him quite by surprise. He kissed her face in return and as they regained breath together, he set about easing himself off her perspiration-glazed body, his spent cock from the gluey resistance of her cunt.

He rolled away from her and onto his back and the two of them lay, panting at the white stuccoed ceiling. Lassitude overcame him and he let his head loll back. "Wow." Normally he could hold his own as a conversationalist, but words were proving elusive. "Wow. Damn, that was... Fuck."

"Yup," she agreed. "That was 'fuck'. Good, isn't it?"

"Yeah." He started to laugh and his hand found hers. "Yeah, it's outstanding." Then they laughed together.

* * * *

"I have to commend you on a job well done; you certainly live up to your promise - 'No job left undone', indeed." Janice tried hard to keep a straight face, but broke out into a fit of giggles when Brandon playfully poked her in the ribs. "You sure do take customer satisfaction to a whole new level."

"Yes ma'am, no job too big or small..." Brandon teased right back.

"Or too hard... don't forget that one." Her fingers found his spent cock and squeezed gently. "Well, maybe sometimes not so hard."

"Hey, gimme a break, woman, I'm not made of latex you know." Janice could tell by his tone that he was as comfortable with her as she felt with him. No more shyness, no more feigning to be a reverent altar boy, and no more trying to prove that he was a man. "Always thought you insatiable suburban housewives were just an urban legend."

"Oh we're no urban legend, sweetie. In fact, I might take your mum up on that offer to join her church. I could hand out your flyers to the other desperately suburban housewives." Janice smiled contentedly as his arms wrapped even tighter around her. "You have all summer to work your way up to a sterling reference from me."

"Only if you're sure you want to share me..."

Janice's lips silenced him. He was right; she did not want to share him with anyone -- at least not yet.

Find a nice young plaything, Janice. The young ones are easy to manage and damn near impossible to disappoint. They're easier to train than a puppy and even more eager to please. That was the plan. It seemed like a good, solid plan too. But even the best laid plans could go awry, right? And this one had been well laid―fuck and be fucked, then kick his ass out. Yet here she was―here they were―cuddling up like long-time lovers, making plans for the summer.

* * * *

Drifting on Janice's rumpled covers, Brandon knew a serenity unparalleled in his memory. He was a boy no longer. The deed was done. Pussy had been plundered. Twice, and satisfyingly so, with the promise of more to come. Much more, a whole damn summer's worth with this fabulous crazy woman. The thought bathed him in a delirious joy. To think he had put up such a fight... All his resistance had been futile and when he succumbed to that truth, his day had got so much better. He'd given Mrs Janice Cooper all she'd ordered plus the fixings. That thought made him laugh.

"What's so funny?" the naked married woman who he'd just fucked inquired of him.

"Wondering if you're happy, that's all. That you've led the young guy from next door into sin."

"Don't give me that." She swatted him. "You enjoyed the sin plenty once you got led into it. Turns out you got a natural talent for it, buster, so don't go blaming it all on me."

Talk of sin got to him, a blade of guilt stabbing through his blissed-out calm. Shit, I fucked another man's wife. There was shame, but it was undeniably fused with a sense of macho achievement. "Mr Cooper... Your husband... He due back anytime soon?"

"Right now he's in Missouri at a sales convention. There seem to be a lot of those right now. So he's not coming through the door with a shotgun, if that's what's worrying you." Her voice was wan. "I might like it better if he cared enough to do that."

"So you wanna see me shot?"

"No. No honey." She propped herself on an elbow, running a hand over his chest and kissing him. "I wanna make good use of you between now and when you start college." Drained as he was, he experienced a pulsing in his cock at the words.

"Who said I was definitely going to college? Maybe I'll stick around and develop my gardening business." He went to caress her, but she smacked his hand like a reprimand.

"Oh no, don't go there honey. You're going to go to college and rack up some business smart, then you can really make your fortune."

"You're sending me to college then?" Brandon tackled her naked form once more and this time got a good hold. "You and my mom have something in common after all."

"That and nothing else," she asserted, fingernails teasing his upper chest and neck. "And yeah, I'm training you up for college, you're extra-curricular life at any rate."

"Training? I thought you said I was a natural."

"Oh you've got a lot of raw ability, that's for sure. You're quite the hot surprise. But I've still got all sorts to teach you. Techniques and tricks and positions you've never dreamt of. By the end of the summer you'll be a stud among studs. You'll ruin those sorority girls for any other guy." Her words and the pressure of her tits against him sent his dick rearing all over again. "But you've gotta be man enough to let me teach you. Show you how to channel all that power and aggression to maximum effect." Her fingertips brushed his face and her mouth caressed his jaw. "Train up this amazing sexual athlete."

Brandon's ego swelled with his cock. Damn, he was glad she'd defeated him. Talk about a win-win. "Yes ma'am," he said. "I'll be your student."

"Best choice you ever made." The grin they exchanged was long, conspiratorial and alive with warm sexiness. It only terminated when Janice whacked him on the ass. "Hit the shower, pool-boy, or your mom will kick you out the house."

He kissed her hard on the lips and rolled off the bed onto his feet. "She'll threaten it, right up to the bit where I threaten to shack up with the wicked woman next door. That'll shut her up good."

"Look at you," Janice said, and she did, eyes lingering on his newly tumescent cock. "And yesterday you were all shy and trying to cover up."

"I guess twenty-four hours can make a big difference." He stood casually, allowing her a full-frontal view. "Care to join me in the shower? Maybe you'd like to do the soaping this time."

Janice laughed from where she luxuriated nude on the bed. "Sure I'll help." She arose, took him by the cock and began leading him to the shower room, her ass a swaying hand-printed invitation to badness. "After all," she said, "it's only neighborly."

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,492 Followers