Coveting Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margie stiffened above her. Her breathing pattern changed to sharp and shallow panting and she was trying to say something, but having quite difficulty.

"Ma... ma... mah...."

Tessa squeezed the cheeks of Margie's ass, managed to pull he even closer to her face.

"YES, YES!" Margie yelled.

Tessa licked furiously.

"F... finger me!" Margie quailed.

Tessa slid a finger back up to the opening of her slit but Margie wiggled away. "No," she moaned, and attempted to redirect Tessa's hand. Finally understanding, Tessa coated her index finger with saliva then pressed it against her resistant puckered opening and burying it knuckle deep.

"Yeah, finger me!" Margie wailed excitedly.

Tessa began moving the finger in and out as quickly as she could.

Almost immediately, Margie started screaming that she was coming. Her body went stiff, and then she was convulsing and thrashing as her orgasm hit her with the force of a hurricane. For a few minutes, it was as though she were catatonic. She lay perfectly still, not blinking, barely breathing.

"Margie?" Tessa called tentatively. "Are you okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine. Never better," she sighed.

And then Tessa saw a tiny smile form on her face. "I love you, Tessa."

"I love you too, Margie." They lay next to each other, holding hands and looking up at the ceiling of Danny's office for a long time before either of them moved.

***************

"So what do we do about our men? Margie asked finally breaking the silence.

"Fuck 'em," Tessa said then laughed.

"Really? I mean, for real?"

"Really, Marge. You fuck Danny and I'll fuck Vince. They seem to want it, so what the hell. I mean, if you don't want to do it, say so and it will never happen. But I know you fantasize about Danny when..."

"That's because Vince wants me too," she said defensively. Still unsure of where Tessa was taking her.

"You don't think about him on your own?"

"Well... sometimes, yeah."

"I've thought about Vince that way."

"When you're doing it with Danny?"

"No, not so much that; but when I'm in the shower, jilling off, you know?" Tessa said and arched her eyebrows.

Margie caught the eye movement and quickly replied, "Oh, sure, I know... when you get that urge...."

"If it's okay with you, I'll go along with a swap."

"You really want too" Margie said, keeping her facial expression non-committal.

"We could sort of test the waters first," Tessa said suggestively.

"Get them in the hot tub like... see what happens... yeah, we could do that."

"Maybe we'll do one of them together," Tessa said.

"How do we do that?"

"I don't know, but when I do I'll let you know."

"So what do we do with them today?" Margie asked.

"I think we should let them stew in their own mess for a few days. Then, say Friday or Saturday night we can get together at your place. Jump in the hot tub and get sexy. And like you said, see what happens."

Margie nodded, and then said, "I know how we can do one of them together."

"I think I've figured that out for myself, Marge."

"We could...."

"Never mind, Marge."

"I'm getting hot thinking about it."

"I know. Its funny isn't it? I mean, one minute we're worried about saving a marriage that might be disintegrating before our very eyes, and the next we're talking about seducing each other's husband simply because they're hornier than usual."

"Well, I'm hornier than usual," Margie said. You wanna fool around some?"

"No, Margie. I think we should let the juices ferment, if you get my drift."

"You mean stay horny for a couple of days to help us do it?"

"Exactly."

So what should we wear?" Margie asked innocently enough.

"You mean the night we swap with them?"

"Yes."

"As little as possible, Marge. As little as possible."

12