Coveting Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sure," Tessa said. "My orgasm just rolled straight through me, and all I could do was hang on for the ride. It was like a massive thunderstorm inside of me. My nipples felt like they were going to pop right off my tits. When I was finally done gasping and shaking, I was a limp mass."

"So how do you feel now?" Danny asked gently.

"Like going another round," and then she laughed giddily. "I don't know why, I mean, I've had my brains fucked over, but still..."

"I know what you mean," Margie said. "Danny ate me to I don't know how many orgasms. My twat is sore and yet I still crave more."

"Vince, our dreams have come true," Danny laughed.

Vince shook his head as if clearing cobwebs, much as a prizefighter might after being hit very hard. "They expect much more out of us those dreams might become nightmares."

Both Tessa and Margie scoffed at his lame excuse. "Rest up fella's, we'll take it from here until you manage to revive yourselves," Margie said and moved catlike between Tessa's legs, parted her inner lips with her tongue and tweaked her clit with the tip of her thumb.

Tessa moaned appreciatively, a hungry, wanton expression on her face.

"You girls really gonna do it?" Vince asked nervously.

"Right here, right now," Margie said leaning close enough that Tessa could now feel her breath against her skin.

As nervous as a schoolgirl caught with her pants down; Tessa considered the consequences if their men failed to accept their making love to one another.

Both men seemed transfixed, frozen in time, drinks in hand, flaccid cocks starting to stir. Neither one moved, nor even appeared to be breathing.

Suddenly, having made up her mind, Tessa broke the silence, "Eat me," she barked at Margie with more than a bit of lustiness in her tone of voice.

"Yes," Margie groaned and leaned in to lick the flesh along Tessa's thigh.

"Jesus Christ!" Danny croaked.

"Unfuckinbelievable! Vince concurred.

Tessa actually saw Margie smile, and then lost sight of what she was doing, but felt her touches... seemingly everywhere at once. The flat of her tongue against her clit sent waves of pleasure roaring through her body.

Off in the distance, Tessa heard her husband's heavy sigh; hopefully of delight and not despair, as Margie's hands gripped her buttocks and pulled Tessa's twat to her seemingly insatiable mouth.

Tessa knew that her friend tasted both her own fluids as well as those of Margie's husband, who had left a sizable deposit within Tessa after they'd fucked by the hot tub.

"Christ, Danny, would you lookit how hot they are?"

"I know, Vince. I'm watching just like you are."

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" Tessa exclaimed after Margie's talented tongue had run straight up the glistening wet furrow of her slit, ending the run by flicking over Tessa's vibrating clit.

Tessa plucked on a nipple and groaned, "Oh, I'm getting close!"

She heard Margie's barking laugh at her remark, and then shuddered as Margie began sucking on her engorged clit. The shuddering intensified until Tessa lost all control and started shaking in an almost convulsive manner.

Margie let up until Tessa regained a semblance of control then attacked her again, Tessa jumped as if shocked when Margie's tongue passed over her clit one too many times. "Too sensitive!" she gasped.

Margie was looking at Tessa through glazed, half-closed eyes; her shiny, black hair every which way; her breasts flushed as she stiffened her tongue and jammed it all the way up Tessa's sodden pussy.

Tessa shuddered and moaned. But Margie wasn't holding still for any delaying tactics on her friend's part. Making her tongue flat, she worked it back into Tessa and let her do the work.

Pretty soon Tessa had centered her clit right on Margie's outstretched tongue and was shimmying back and forth with her hands wrapped up in Margie's hair.

"They're fuckin' unbelievable!" Vince croaked to Danny.

Both men were unconsciously stroking themselves as they prepared for another round of fucking. By this point, Tessa was making so much noise Vince began to worry about his next door neighbors.

Marge had both hands on Tessa's ass, supporting some of her weight as Tessa rubbed herself off on her tongue. Margie couldn't believe how wet she was. Tessa's pussy was making wet squishing noises against her face; the gooey juices were running down Margie's cheeks and her neck. She let one finger explore between Tessa's milky white globes and was rewarded with even more vigorous movement; even louder moans.

Margie gulped a lungful of air when she had a chance. Her middle finger found Tessa's asshole, circled it, and gently penetrated. It was slick with pussy juice, and Margie's finger slid in easily, right up to the first knuckle before it was firmly grasped by her sphincter.

Tessa's gasps and moans turned into cries and screams. Margie's finger slipped deeper into her asshole. Tessa grabbed Margie's hair hard and mashed her into her cunt.

"COMING! GOD ALMIGHTY, I'M COMING!" Tessa screamed, and crammed Margie's face against her clit then squirted a prodigious amount of girlie goo into Margie's face and mouth.

The men gawked in wonder as Tessa already having cum several times, adjusted her position so that she was squatting over Margie's goo covered face, and with Margie's finger still up her butt, began rubbing her own clit like the retarded banjo player in the movie "Deliverance."

Long gossamer strands of come leaked from her swollen cunt to Margie's already sticky face as Tessa slowly sank down and almost fell off the bed. Would have had not Vince caught her body and rolled it back on the bed, half covering Margie's torso.

"Oh man, that was amazing, Tessa gasped.

"You damn near wore me out,' Margie croaked.

Both women managed weak laughter and kissed one another hungrily.

"I love you, Margie."

"I love you too, Tessa."

"I owe you a big one, Marge."

"I'll take a rain check, Tess."

"Guys, you still there?"

Tessa heard her husband say, "Jesus, I never thought I'd ever see the day," followed by the all too familiar sound of his squishy prick as he stood nearby stroking himself, toying with it in much the same way she would when they made love.

She knew too, that Vince was also playing with himself; the slap of his balls as they pounded against his thigh provided all the evidence she required.

Tessa hadn't believed Margie's request for a rain check, and rolled her over then pounced upon her. Less than ten seconds elapsed before Margie was lifting her ass slightly, grinding, sometimes humping herself against Tessa's face; her hands entwined within Tessa's hair as she pulled herself even more firmly against her best friend, crying out: "Oh my God Tess! Oh my God! Yes baby, yes! Lick me! Suck me! Eat me!"

To heighten Margie's pleasure, Tessa, with her face mashed against the others pussy, reached up blindly, found her nipples and began pinching and twisting them, knowing it was painful, but doing it anyway.

Her effort was rewarded by Margie's crying out, "Tear the fuckers off!" as she thrashed wildly, alerting Tessa to the fact she was on the verge of a huge orgasm.

"Oh, God," Vince exclaimed, "it's going to be a BIG one! Danny watch, you won't believe it."

Margie's ear splitting release startled everyone in the room. The neighbor's dog started barking and soon everyone was laughing until the tears rolled down their faces. Everyone, but Margie, who was still enmeshed in the throes of a follow up orgasm.

Danny looking on wasn't sure what transpired next, but he was certain Margie hadn't finished coming when she sat up and dove between Tessa's legs again.

"What!" Tessa cried out, shocked at Margie's reaction. But Margie was already commanding either of the men to fuck her while she ate Tessa.

As Vince moved toward her, Tessa barked out, "Danny, get over here so I can suck you!"

Tessa came quickly then pushed her husband away, crying out, "No mas! No mas!"

Margie allowed Tessa to crawl away and sit down in a nearby chair.

"Get off me, Vince," she said, trying to hide her disappointment at not bringing Tessa off again. Danny, his erection bobbing in front of him, went to the make-shift bar and made another pitcher of Margaritas'.

Vince rambled into his bedroom and came back holding a narrow box. "Hey, everyone, I've got some more games we can play!"

To be continued...