Coveting Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margie turned the dildo to the rotate position, and the slick plastic cock now began rotating as well as driving in and out. Moments later, Tessa gasped, "Oh, my God! Margie, I love your toy, it's fucking amazing!"

Tessa's orgasm was starting to build. She did what felt natural and pressed her clit hard against the vibrator sending more waves of pleasure though her body.

Margie ramped the Sybian up. Tessa squealed at the increased speed and Margie backed it back down again.

Tessa felt her orgasm building. I was almost there when she slowed it down. Christ, I'm so hot, but I can't ask her to rev it up. It would be embarrassing.

Recalling her first time on the machine, Marge watched carefully as Tessa began moving her clit back and forth over the raised portion of the dildo not actually penetrating her pussy, and thought it time to increase the speed for awhile.

At the two minute mark, Tessa shuddered violently and came for the first time. Margie debated whether to shut the machine down or let it continue. Recalling her own almost violent orgasms when first riding the machine, she let it continue, but dialed it down two notches, hoping to prolong the amount of time between Tessa's orgasms.

Tessa felt the sweat pouring off her and had to shake her head to keep rivulets out of her eyes as she stared straight ahead, not really seeing anything.

"Shit, shit, shit, she thought, my nipples need attention. Should I ask her to suck them?

"Fun huh?" Margie asked as she moved in close to the machine and Tessa who was now covered from head to toe in a sheen of sweat.

Margie licked Tessa's kneecap. Tessa shuddered.

"Did I do that?" Margie asked out of curiosity.

"Nuh... mach... machine!" Tessa croaked in reply.

"I remember wanting someone, anyone to play with my tits at about this point," Margie teased.

"Nuh?"

While Tessa seemed unable to communicate her wishes to her friend, her brain was working full time. The way my body's weight is forcing me onto the vibrator, and the way I can't move my legs without separating myself from the damn vibrator intensifies everything. I'm actually helpless and I'm loving it!

Tessa had her hair bunched in her left hand and when she shook her head beads of sweat flew off in all directions.

Margie couldn't resist and reached out to tweak one of her friend's nipples. Tessa wobbled at the touch, and would have fallen off the machine had Margie not held her until she could right herself.

Almost unconsciously, she began to rut against the machine. Her orgasm smashed into her and Tessa became incoherent.

Margie turned the machine up three notches, to the highest speed possible.

"OH! OH! OH!"

Her brain was racing with erotic thoughts: What the hell am I doing? This thing is alive! It's getting me in places I didn't know I had! And then her mind went blank as she pulled at her left nipple and babbled incoherently.

Later Tessa would say: "I just remember the relentless pleasure, the constant, unending stimulation making me delirious with ecstasy but just hovering somewhere on the edge of cumming, trying to but unable to. Then I was coming and couldn't stop!"

The only sounds in the room now were the buzzing of the Sybian and Tessa's, "OH, UGH! OH, UGH! OH, UGH'S!"

Margie throttled the Sybian down until it stopped.

"JESUS!" Tessa croaked. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! THAT'S AT LEAST FIVE CUMS ALREADY!" Tessa kept on with her mantra of "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" until she toppled off the Sybian with a loud "pop!" as the suction on her cunt was broken.

She sat on the floor breathing heavily and shaking from the throes of her last orgasm.

Margie gasped in awe at the creamy juices running down the dildo and onto the top of the machine. "Jesus, I've never...."

Tessa turned and pulled Margie down then kissed her passionately. The kiss lasted some four minutes, after which Tessa breathlessly chirped, "Thank you for sharing it with me. Can I eat you out now?"

Danny & Cynthia

When Cynthia spread her legs and Danny saw that she'd gone commando, he kicked a shoe off and hit a lamp, knocking it over on its side. He tried to kick the other shoe off but failed. Cynthia's arms were outstretched, beckoning him to her. He sank to his knees between her legs and buried his face in her red, neatly trimmed bush.

Less than thirty seconds later they were both moaning. Cynthia was holding his head in her hands, keeping his firmly on her sizzling snatch. Danny's hands, with a mind of their own, reached up to squeeze and fondle her breasts, still confined in her bra.

Unconsciously, Cynthia dropped a hand down in search of Danny's rigid cock, found it and began jerking him off.

Danny's skillful tongue brought Cynthia off a minute or so later. Panting heavily from her climax, Cynthia husked, "Let's take it into the bedroom."

"Sure," Danny replied, "let me see those tits of yours first. I need to suck them." "How can I refuse you?" she replied as she deftly slipped out of her bra and held both breasts out to him like an offering of succulent food.

But Danny was an artful lover in his own right and won Cynthia over completely by taking the bottle of wine and drizzling some over her breasts before sampling them, first the left then the right, massaging and mauling them in concert with her moans.

Cynthia couldn't take it anymore after five agonizingly pleasurable minutes. And with her cunt still pulsing from the ministrations of his talented tongue, she croaked, "Let me have a turn, will you, please?"

She dropped to her knees and grasped his very full-sized cock in both hands and licked the head, already gleaming with precum.

Humming happily, she licked down one side of his rampant shaft and up the other. Then she kissed the curve of his corona several times before engulfing the crown in her mouth and sucking out any remaining precum, while fondling his testicles.

"You give great head," he told her.

Cynthia gurgled her pleasure in response and Danny settled back content to let an artist finish her work.

As far as Cynthia was concerned, Danny was a singularly different cocksman than she was accustomed too. Her husband, Ben as well as her other lovers had one thing in common. Although they differed in length and thickness, none had a curved cock as pronounced as Danny's. On closer inspection, she realized that it curved about two inches to the left from its base to the head. Neither of them noticed it, but she was drooling as she slipped her lips over the head and began rhythmically to move back and forth, cupping his hanging balls in her own left hand.

Danny rested his hands on her shoulders at first then cupped her breasts, and finally leaned back and pulled her onto the bed with him.

Cynthia never missed a beat, sucking voraciously until he came in her mouth. As his second spurt cannoned into her throat, she began gargling in triumph.

With Danny laughing delightedly, Cynthia opened her mouth revealing his slick white cum pooled on her tongue. Then, with eyes glittering with lust, she swallowed, allowing, his sperm to slide down her slippery throat.

"We both deserve an "A" for oral, don't you think?" she inquired innocently a moment later.

"We do," Danny replied. "More wine, Cynthia?"

"Yes, thank you. How long before you've recovered enough to start round two?"

Tessa Joins Cynthia & Danny

Just then Tessa walked in the bedroom. She was stunned to see Cynthia and Danny lying nude on her bed. She was still tingling from her many orgasms from the Sybian and those she had bestowed on Margie in gratitude.

She had been willing to accept Cynthia's invitation, but now glowered at her as she lay alongside Danny; legs sprawled apart wantonly, as if in invitation enjoining her to join them.

"What is this, Danny, a meat market?"

"Tessa, I thought...." He stammered then stopped.

"Cynthia, I thought I told you we'd talk it through further before joining. And by the way, I don't see your husband here. Don't tell me you started without him?"

Cynthia knew that Tessa liked women as well as men and opened her legs inviting Tessa to see her red trimmed cunt.

"Close them, bitch. What I need at the moment is a nice thick cock. And I believe there is one waiting for me with my name engraved on it.

Cynthia had been in similar situations before and knew that Tessa wasn't really angry with her. She had violated territorial boundaries in bedding Tessa's man without her full approval and meekly apologized for it.

"I meant no harm, Tessa. I came by to see you. You weren't here, but Danny was. One thing led to another. If it will make you feel any better we haven't had sex in the strictest form.

"Oh?" Tessa said and then waited further explanation.

"We... um, Clintoned it."

"What?"

"We had oral sex. And I must tell you, you're man is simply fantastic at it."

Tessa glanced at her husband. Danny now had his arms under his head as he lay back watching and listening to the two women sparring.

"Oh, and Tessa?"

"Yes?"

"That blouse you're wearing does great things for those fabulous nipples of yours."

Tessa looked down, startled, and saw two rigid tuning knobs staring straight back at her. She cleared her throat, and felt the evidence of her own sexuality flip her straight back into a horny state again.

"I like my nipples," she said defiantly, rolling her shoulders back a little to pull the blouse tighter over her breasts, "And so does everyone else, by the look of it."

Danny's laugh demonstrated that he was definitely on her side. Cynthia gave her a smug half smile.

"You were somewhere getting laid yourself, weren't you?" Cynthia asked with a widening smile.

To buy time before answering, Tessa poured herself a glass of wine and drained the glass in two gulps, refilling the glass immediately after. Suddenly she felt the world accelerating as the wine and exhilarating sex she'd experienced on the Sybian went to her head.

"Yes, I was. A friend..." she paused to give Danny a warning look, "... let me try out a new toy."

"What kind of toy?" Danny inquired innocently.

Tessa glowered at him before answering. "A Sybian. It was fantastic!"

Cynthia jumped in, surprising Tessa with a supportive, "Wasn't it great? I have a friend who lets me use hers on occasion and I must get at least seven or eight orgasms each time. I'm simply dripping cum when they pry me off."

Tessa looked at her husband. "Danny, I have got to feel your cock in me... NOW!"

Having spoken so brashly in front of Cynthia, a relative stranger, Tessa laughed, and turning to face her, said: "I'm sure you'll forgive me if I borrow my husband from you for a quickie. It's possible you'll be able to make use of him after I'm finished with him."

Seconds later, Tessa stood naked in front of the others. Danny pulled her up onto the bed and slid two fingers into her overheated cunt while Cynthia shifted her body to the side, allowing them room to fuck with abandon if they wanted to.

Tessa lay across the bed with her head hanging off one side and her legs hanging off the other, leaving her back slightly arched and her pussy feeling more open and exposed than it ever had before.

While Tessa digested this information, she felt his hands pushing her thighs apart and the first, burning lap of his tongue along my lips.

"Just fuck me," she groaned, as the ceiling swam in front of her eyes, and for some reason Danny didn't argue. Two seconds later he pushed into her smoothly and, although with care, firmly.

"OH FUCK, YEAH!" she gasped as he settled into a smooth, slow rhythm that normally would have kept them going indefinitely.

Tessa head Cynthia say something she couldn't quite make out, and rolled her head towards her, more an automatic gesture than a conscious one, and found Cynthia's strangely distorted, half-upside down face grinning at her; red hair hanging below her, noted her lips already cum-streaked, and thought He didn't fuck her. She blew him. A moral victory. He got hard again and I came home, so he's fucking me and not her. Hooray for me!

Tessa bit her lip and whimpered in anticipatory pleasure as Cynthia began to chew on her left nipple, knowing it would send even more pleasurable sensations to her cunt while Danny rammed his curved cock into her at a steadily rising pace. I have to cum before he does. I have to share him with her... it's the right thing to do.

Cynthia's hand blindly reached out for Tessa's other breast, found it and captured the other nipple, rolled it then tugged on it, making Tessa whimper with gratitude as her huger than life orgasm swept over her.

Tessa barely remembered what happened next. If memory served, Danny left her and mounted Cynthia. Apparently, Cynthia had been simmering for a while and she came rather quickly, and then guided Danny's curved pole back into Tessa's cunt. Two or three thrusts later, Danny spewed his load into Tessa, causing her to cum again. Danny rolled away and Cynthia dived between Tessa's legs and lapped away at her, seemingly dredging most of Danny's semen from Tessa's twat.

Tessa's came again and drifted off, exhausted.

When she came back to her senses, Tessa groaned, "Was that you, Cynthia?"

Cynthia smiled at her and then stuck her tongue out, revealing Danny's cum on the tip of her tongue. Still smiling, Cynthia said, "Aunt sum?" Which Tessa translated as: "Want some?"

Tessa nodded, and took in Cynthia's twinkling eyes as the other leaned in close to her and let a long string of Danny's cum hang from her tongue while Tessa inched closer until she reached the end of the string and began absorbing the string into her own mouth.

Tessa swallowed and then kissed Cynthia with such an intense feeling that the two women knew they would have sex together, although at a different time and in a different place.

Vince & Margie

The moment Vince came home, Margie told him about Tessa and the Sybian. He laughed and said: "I knew she'd love it. But why isn't she still here? I would have fucked her brains out."

"Well, I'm here sugar," Margie said, "fuck mine out."

Vince laughed and said, "All in due time, Marge. I have another surprise for you."

"Oh, baby!" she gasped happily, "I love your surprises."

"Now I know you love the Sybian. This is a little kinkier."

"I love kinky!"

"I know you do. Let me see your tits, baby."

Margie gave him a suspicious smirk, a knowing glint flashing across her eyes as she said, "Sure, Vin." She removed her top without the usual stripper-like fanfare and stood topless before him.

He tweaked one of her nipples until it jutted out proudly, and then rolled and tugged on the other until it matched the first one.

"Mmmm, I like that!" Margie chirped as she reached between his legs and gave him a playful scratch.

Vince maneuvered her into the bathroom and backed her up against the sink. He kissed her hard and squeezed her right breast.

Margie moaned happily and positioned herself so his erection was pressing against her mons. When the kiss ended, she tore open his shirt and kissed then sucked on each of his nipples. Vince had one hand in her hair and the other under her dress. Margie quickly raised a leg, placing it on the edge of the tub, providing her husband with easier access to her suddenly sodden cunt.

She bit his nipple and made him groan, only to have him retaliate by shoveling two fingers into her while she ground her pussy against them and moaned continuously.

"Honey..." she managed after a long minute of fingering.

"What, baby?"

"Doris will be bringing Tabby home any time now!"

"Shit!" Vince barked in dismay. "Wait, Tabby will run upstairs to her room. She's a creature of habit."

"Doris will want to make sure one of us is home before she leaves Tabby. You know that."

"Then I'll be quick," he rasped hoarsely, grasping her by the shoulders and spinning Margie around. She almost fell but managed to catch herself by grabbing onto the edge of the sink.

"Vince... are you crazy?"

He wasn't listening. He already had her dress up around her waist, as Margie strained to hear if anyone knocked or rang the doorbell.

He licked the back of her ear, a favorite erotic spot on her body. Margie automatically responded by arching her back and throwing her hair back with a toss of the head.

"You're gonna be quick?"

"Yes, I'll be fast as a bunny," he replied.

She was already pulling her panties down and left them hanging on her left ankle as she repositioned her body and leaned over the tub.

He went down on her from behind, jabbing his hot tongue into her pussy at the same time his nose poke against her asshole. Moments later, with his pants pooled around his ankles, Vince replaced his tongue with a couple fingers; Margie's cunt was making very wet slushy sounds in response to his fingering and she was moaning while he was gasping for breath.

"Hurry!"

"Yeah, yeah!"

"I mean it, hurry the fuck up!"

It took a moment, but they both got the double-meaning to her phrase and began laughing together.

Still laughing, Margie said, "No, I really mean it, Vince!"

"Yeah, yeah," he answered again, and buried his face in the cleft of her ass and tongued her tiny brown hole.

"Oh, my fucking God!" Margie exclaimed through gritted teeth as he begin a long slow lick from your cunt to her tailbone, wetting her asshole enroute and maneuvering his fingers around inside her pussy.

Margie was moaning and wiggling her ass knowing what is to come. But Vince has already decided to tease her and navigates his way all around her slightly open pucker, but avoids any direct contact. Trying to hurry him along, Margie reached back and pulled her right cheek to the side in a lewd, sexy manner as if the beckon his cock inside her forbidden zone.

He pressed the head of his cock against her dark opening and watched her asshole disappear from view as his cock inched its way inside. Margie let out an incomprehensible sound as he didn't withdraw but kept forcing his way inside. Her sphincter put up only slight resistance, perhaps because they had anal sex more frequently of late; or perhaps because she was wriggling her ass in an attempt to engulf his entire length as quickly as possible, fearing the unwelcome arrival of daughter and sitter.

Finally, Vince backed out, examined his handiwork and slammed back into again, almost taking her breath away in his rush to finish.

"Oh, Jesus, Vince... hurry, please!"

"You gonna cum?"

"I don't..." she reconsidered telling him she wasn't close. "Yes! I'm almost there, baby. Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!"

He began pounding his meat into her with a vengeance. He wanted it to be good for both of them, but soon lost his resolve in that regard and only thought of his own pleasure.

Still, Margie had her head thrown back and her silky hair was splashed across her face as he pleasured her with stroke after pulsing stroke. She sent a hand between her legs to furiously rub her clit. His breathing is now filled with long labored gasps, but he maintains the furious pace, feeling himself readying to unload.

Suddenly the magic moment arrived; her asshole clenched, constricting further movement of his shaft while Margie screamed out ecstatically, "CHRIST... I'M COMING!"

Seconds later, her sphincter relaxed and he resumed fucking her with a new found vigor, going faster and faster until he felt his balls tingling with impending release. And when he could hold back no longer, he yanked his slick, slippery shaft from her hole, jerking it wildly.

As soon as Margie felt his cock escape the confines of her ass, she spun around and dropped to her knees, opening her mouth wide in sluttish invitation. Unable to control himself, Vince grabbed the back of her head and jammed his cock against her waiting mouth as the first stream of hot cum spewed forth, bathing the inside of her cheeks.