Coveting Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon, Carol," Vince said, drawn like the moth to the flame.

"Yeah, what is it, Carol?" Margie asked, feeling both the afterglow of sexual languor as well as the wine, "we're all good friends here. C'mon, let us in on whatever...."

"Please do, Carol, my dear," Lambert said, to ensure his wife would continue baiting the unsuspecting Vince.

"It's not really important, or pertinent to anything," Carol said whetting their appetites even more.

Holding his wife's hand in his, Vince said, "But we insist, c'mon, what is it?"

Throwing up her hands, Carol laughed and said, "It's nothing really... I read an article in Cosmo, I think it was... um, it said that men jerk off several times a week, regardless if they're getting sex from their spouses or not," she said. "Now, do you do that?"

"Whoa," Vince said, that's a tough question to answer," he said, and a flush could be seen rising up his neck toward his face.

"It's an easy question to answer, Vince, do you or don't you?" Lambert said easily, hoping to goad Vince into responding.

"Well, yeah, I do," Vince said uneasily, with a side glance at his wife. Margie sat quietly, hoping Vince wouldn't be overly embarrassed. She knew he masturbated almost daily, even when they were scheduled to have sex. It didn't bother her at all.

"I'm glad to hear you admit to it. Frankly, the man sitting next to me won't admit to a damn thing."

Vince winced at this revelation and felt he'd been made a fool of.

"I have a favor to ask of you, Vince."

"Oh?"

"Yes, I admit to having been with a number of men over the last few years...."

"Probably hundreds," Lambert sneered confidently.

Carol glared at him. It was a covert signal that he was pushing things to far, and Lambert sat back and picked up his glass of wine and pretended to study it.

"As I was saying, all those men and I've never seen one of them masturbate."

"Surely you've seen them jerking themselves off," Margie said.

"Oh, a stroke or two as they prepared to insert it inside me, sure; but I've never had the opportunity to watch one go through the whole masturbatory scene. Milford continues to deny me this little pleasure, although he does provide so many others. That's why I brought it up. I was hoping that you would do me the honor of jerking off while I watch. I promise you a reward... say, of your choosing?"

"Okay, but I'm still a bit soft, so someone is going to have to get me going again."

"Don't look at me," Milford said and laughed.

"I'll need some lubricant," Vince said.

"I'll get that," Lambert said and rose up and headed into his bedroom, retuning in seconds with some KY-Jelly.

"Then I'll need to see you two girls make out for a minute of two."

Carol got up and sat down on Margie's lap, turned to face Vince and said, "Can do; want some serious smooching?"

"Okay," Vince grinned weakly as he removed the robe he'd been wearing and applied some lubricant to his flaccid penis.

"Open your robe, Marge, show him those ta-ta's of yours," Carol whispered loud enough that Vince was sure to hear.

Carol winked at her husband and reached out to caress Margie's newly exposed breast.

Vince uttered a low groan, when as if on impulse, Carol suddenly leaned in and covered Margie's mouth with her own.

Although she'd known it was coming, Margie was caught off guard. Instinctively she compared Carol's kiss to those of Tessa's. If anything, Carol's lips were softer, applying less pressure than Tessa ever had.

Margie began to reel the moment Carol's hot, pink tongue invaded her mouth. And when she moaned into Carol's mouth, Vince's cock sprang to life.

"There he goes!" bellowed Lambert.

Carol tore her mouth away from Margie's and turned to look at Vince's member.

"He is getting there!" she hooted.

"Hey!" Margie croaked, "Gimmie another one like that, Carol."

"Sure, baby, sure!" and they enveloped one another, bringing their steaming tongues swirling into one another's mouth, moaning, sucking and swallowing the comingled saliva pooling with each passing second.

Vince applied another dosage of lubricant to his pulsing shaft and announced his readiness.

Lambert had to tap his wife on the shoulder twice to break up the women's kisses.

Carol spun away from Margie and leaned her elbows on her knees as she watched seemingly enraptured by Vince's slow stroking of his penis; and on seeing her eyes upon him, began slapping it into the palm of his open hand like a policeman slapping his nightstick in warning to a miscreant about to be arrested.

Lambert didn't miss a trick; he stood up and moved to Margie, opened his robe and exposed his more than ready prick while placing a hand on the back of her head.

"Suck it for a while, sweetie, that's a good girl."

Margie sighed and took him into her mouth and began blowing him.

Meanwhile, Vince was into his masturbatory demonstration, trying to recall any and all techniques he had used over the years while Carol smiled and every so often, licked her lips.

A drop of pre-cum appeared and leaked out the tip of his cock. It dangled there for a second before dropping to the deck in slow motion. Vince watched as Carol's eyes followed it as it landed on the deck between Vince's feet.

"Nice," she whispered, her word barely audible.

Vince was watching Margie blow Lambert, and briefly wondered if Carol's wanting him to jerk off was a ruse to get Margie to suck her husband off. Almost instantly he realized one had little to do with the other. Surely, she had sucked him off earlier. And then he saw that his wife was peeking at him as he jerked off. This pleased Vince more than he could imagine and he was aware of his looming readiness.

He slowed his pace, because by slowing he built the pressure. He wanted to have an impressive ejaculation, not only for Carol, but to put the pompous Lambert down a notch.

He watched as Margie sent her middle finger into Lambert's asshole; watched as she took his testicles into her mouth and laved them with her tongue, knowing his eyes were on her every action.

Carol had started fingering herself, paying special attention to her clit. He watched as her eyes fluttered and knew she was close to coming. Vince decided to try to time his climax with hers. He also wanted to coat her face with his load just to see how she reacted to it.

Carol used her other hand to send a finger into her anus then groaned loudly.

Vince thought she was coming and hastened his stroking. The muscles in his legs, chest and arms tightened; and he released a long scream and exploded.

The first shot of his white sticky cum erupted with such force that it made it two feet to Carol's face and splattered across the bridge of her nose, some went up her right nostril, some found her lower incisor on the same side while the remainder hung from her chin like misplaced snot from an errant sneeze.

Carol lost her balance and fell back on her ass. Lambert t left Margie to help his wife to her feet and examine Vince's byproduct.

"Not bad," he said. "Not bad at all.

Margie followed Lambert over and looked on with interest. "That's my man, done that," she crowed delighted with the final result of her husband's masturbatory exhibition.

"I... I never thought..." Carol laughed, "It would come out so forcefully. It's much different in the porno movies."

"You were kinda close," Vince said. "And your playing with yourself helped me raise my excitement levels."

"Sit on the table, baby," Lambert said. "You need some release yourself."

Carol hopped up on the table and Lambert wedged himself between her legs and began eating her with gusto. Carol came quickly while Vince and Margie looked on.

That served to end the evening. Everyone dressed, although it was evident that the Lambert's would be fucking after their guests departed.

It was agreed that they would get together on either Thursday or Friday at the Lambert's again.

"Will anyone else be there?" Vince inquired.

"Who knows?" Lambert answered cryptically, "Sometimes yes, sometimes no."

"That's okay with us," Vince replied answered for them both. The girls kissed, the men shook hands and kissed the other's spouse and Margie and Vince drove home.

12