Cowgirl and Indian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You silly little boy. You think you are so fast and sneaky don't you? Don't you realize you have something that slows you down? You will never be as fast as me, so you may as well accept it. Though if you like having your head crushed into the ground, keep it up. I must say, I enjoy holding You down." And again she laughed. i felt myself shrink as she laughed and mocked me. i have defeated many hordes of white men. i have had my way with legions of girls. But here i am with my nose pressed against the ground and my mouth literally kissing the dirt on her floor.

--

Part Eight:

She pulled my hair and arranged me in that position. She flipped up my breechcloth, exposing my treasures to Her eyes. i felt Her eyes on me. i could feel Her eyes, like that of the Medicine Woman as she pierced my soul. i heard Her hum silently and my snake began dancing to her tune. She was gazing so intently at me, i wondered if She had found some deformity. She has never acted so mezmorized before, and i began to hope that She would finally fall under my spell, and allow me to take my natural positon over her. Suddenly, i was ashamed. Allow me to take? That's not how i think and act! i take, i am not given. At that moment i realized it would ALWAYS be different with Her. If i didn't escape and regain my strength (removed from her) i really would end up as her slut.

She was on my left side. She petted my back, from neck to backbone. Rhythmically. And i kneeled there. Docile. Then She put Her hand in front of my face. She was holding a long red object. It looked a bit like a carrot, but it was a bit wider and a darker shade of red, almost like a sunburn. At first i didn't know what it was, but then i knew.

"You like? You should. It was originally yours."

i actually looked down to confirm that i still had mine. i was confused. Then i realized this was that thing She'd rubbed on me and removed earlier in the day. i could see my morning's desire written on it.

"Open your mouth! If you won't speak, you will have to have an excuse. your excuse will be that your mouth is full."

i wanted to open my mouth and yell at her. But instead, like a mare accepting a bit, i just opened my mouth.

"What a good little boy you are." She snuggled her nose in my face, rubbing my still sore nose. "Yes you are. Yes you are." She said teasingly, like i was a little baby or a pet.

Despite myself i could feel myself growing rapidly, and knew it would soon become evident to her. Did i actually hope that it would become clear to her?

She moved it within my mouth, twisting it, pulling it in and out, side to side, ordering me to lick the top or the underside, demanding that i tease the tip or the base. i just stayed there as She played her game with my mouth.

"I think you've had enough fun... and you've done a good job getting it ready."

'Getting it ready?', i thought.

She pulled it free and then i felt her pressing it against me... down there.

--

Part Nine:

i felt the lingering drops of my saliva on it as She pushed it in... slightly. Her other hand went to my mouth and She slipped Her fingers past my teeth. i rubbed the roof of my mouth and run them over my tongue. Meanwhile, down below, She twisted it a few times while She continued pushing and i felt it ease on in. As this happened, i felt myself grow. She noticed also, because She removed her hand from my oral cavity and began rubbing me, causing me to double within seconds.

"I see you like having your bottom invaded. Are you enjoying fucking yourself?" She laughed a soft "pebble skipping the lake" laugh. And as strange as it seems to me i felt myself loving how easily She manipulated me and how the twists were rubbing against hidden folds and bumps. i felt like i was going to lose control and i began moving against her hand.

"Oh, do You want to finish?" She asked too innocently.

i wanted to. So badly. But i still couldn't talk. i knew that once i spoke my first word, i would be stuck.

"I'm sure you like to spray all over her chest." i nodded before i could stop myself.

She let go of the device, and it stayed stuck - deep within. She turned me over and i found myself on my back. She spread my legs and got between them. She took the device again and resumed massaging my innards.

i felt it welling up and as i lifted off, She angled me back. It took off towards the sky before it descended onto my chest valley.

Before the reality could sink in, She released my snake and scooped up all the preserve with her middle finger. Her finger quickly found my mouth and pressed the advantage. She smeared it on my tongue, and it quickly oozed down my thoat.

"Lick it clean!" She demanded. "your messy stuff dirtied it, so be a good little boy and clean it NOW!"

i found myself licking Her finger, tasting the last vestiges of my long awaited culmination.

When She was satified with my cleaning. She removed Her hand from my mouth.

--

Part Ten:

i felt myself deflate before Her. i could see in Her eyes how close She was to losing it. i wanted to lift Her onto that horse, but i stayed in position. Her hands roam down my back. For the first time i can feel Her feelings as She travels down my spine. Her hands dip as She gets to my bottom and slide along the crevice until She finds the device. i feel Her slowly twisting it, and i feel myself clenching fighting to keep it in! Finally, i feel it pop out, my bottom is open and i feel it quickly returning to normal.

Her hand grasps my hair and She pulls me to my knees. She orders me to stand, and i raise up, head straight, as if i were proud. She looks me in the eye and i can see She is struggling with Her decision. And when it comes, i leave as She instructs.

i return to my hidden area and i lie down to rest. my brain runs like a swift untamed horse. i think of what happened and how it made me feel. i think of my mission, and how terrible my failure is. i think for a moment of Her eyes and Her need, but i throw those to the side, those thoughts would lead to a dishonorable result.

As i think it becomes clear to me that i have not done a good job at scouting the area. i could return to my Chief and tell him these people are peaceful. i could explain that they don't require a whole moon's worth of time. They are peaceful and primitive. They probably won't last for long; they are not equipped to survive in these great plains.

i now know this is the only way. To stay here would mean the loss of myself. i know i would be completely subsumed by Her. And based on the look when we parted, we might both be in the hole. The only thing to do is to flee. NOW.

i get to my feet and i start my journey.

i can feel the cool air as i leave the white man's camp.

i quickly find the stream and walk before breaking out into an all out run.

i find a nice rhythm and my pace is steady. Suddenly, i feel something catch my feet. Because of my speed the trap that i ran into lifts me up slightly and i fall on my back.

The trap wasn't there a second earlier and i realize quickly that this was the weapon of the hated cowboy - the lasso!

She appears immediately and i am stunned to see Her in Her boots, vest, and hat.

"Look what i caught!" She cackles. But i can hear the concern in her voice.

"Now that I've caught you. I ain't never letting you go." i know that She speaks the truth. i also know, i will never try to run again. i am trapped. The once legendary brave is now a captured steer.

i feel my voice rising to the surface. my mission was a failure, i will never return to my tribe. "Why?" i whisper.

"SO he speaks? What did you ask Me?"

"Why did You do that for? i was leaving Your tribe alone, why did You have to lasso me?"

"Did the little indian boy get hurt?" She mocked. "I'm sorry, I had to stop you from telling your warriors on us. We need to keep our heads attached!"

i was stunned by her apology and her concern for my peoples.

---

---

Part Eleven:

I was born to a powerful and moral man and woman. They were good, Christian, and strong. They were strong in spirit, faith, and muscles.

My dad was a pioneer. The family legend is when Mom met Dad, he told her that he intended to start his own colony. Mom wanted to raise her own litter, and fell in love with Dad's dream.

By the time I was 16 I had beat every schoolmate in a fight. I didn't fight just for fun, but once in a fight, I would always win. I excelled in using my brain; I was on the top of my class, and I could out-think even the strongest of men.

When I was 18, Dad finally started his journey to take on the world. I guess he didn't want to travel while Mom could give birth to kids or something, but the day after my 18th birthday we were on the road. For two years we travelled by stagecoach from city to city, from town to town, from hamlet to romeo:).

During those two years, Dad attracted many adventurers and con men who wanted to discover new terroritories for their own greed. Dad accepted them with pure Christian love and ignored their motives. Dad focused on the benefit to the community to have more people on the journey and in our ultimate location.

Every Sunday the camp rested and Dad would preach a short sermon about love and heaven, but the ruffians in the group just went for the free snack. After they would get drunk and play with the local women (if there were any). Some of these women had nothing better to do and tagged along, becoming our group's travelling campanions.

Dad welcomed these done up ladies lovingly, quoting from the words of the holy bible that let not thee judge lest you yourself be judged.

And so we travelled onward West, a weird, disjointed, happy-go-lucky, rag tag group of settlers.

In our 3rd year of travel, the word of Injun fighting reached our ears. We heard of the red men that could leap out of nowhere and slaughter whole caravans like they were cows. We heard that they wore nothing over their chests and all men could see them. We heard that they ate people, sometimes while their victims were alive. We heard about scalping and skinning, how their tents were made from human skin. We heard such horrific stories that we decided it was all a hoax.

"King Jefferson", that was the why our men reffered to the president, "just wants to keep us out of these terroritories. The land is safe and the people are tame. They will like us because we are so peaceful."

But I knew that Dad was unsure of the reports. He didn't like gossip, but he also felt a responsibility towards his flock, as he called them.

It was in that 3rd year that Dad took on an assistant. Greg was a capable and good guy, even if he was a bit paranoid. Paranoid can be good when you are miles away from everyone else, and your survival depends on your ability to be prepared.

Greg was in his late 20's when he joined us, but he was already 30 when Dad took him on as an assistant. When he first joined us, Greg would try to flirt with me, most of the new people tried, but he quickly realized that he'd better not try again. (Let's just say I have a pretty good right to the groin.)

It's not that I didn't like the attention from men, I just knew it wasn't proper, and I didn't want to end up like the tag-along women. I knew my first time would be with my husband on our wedding night under the eyes of god. And so we travelled for months and months until we reached what people were calling Oklahoma.

I could see it annoyed dad a bit to have not gotten to place that was unnamed, but we found a nice quiet place that had never been lived on before. It was just about as West as Oklahoma stretched and Dad named it "Keyes". Dad said this new colony will open up doors to the heavens.

We were camped there for a month, when the bad man came. I could feel him from before he arrived. I was praying when suddenly I had a premonition. I could feel evil descending on our group. I kept quiet, I didn't want to scare mom or dad, but I decided to be extra vigilent.

That night after dad's sermon when the men were hootin and a-hollerin, I was keeping my eyes clean for any suspiciousness. I wouldn't have seen him if he hadn't bobbed his head up when the women started singing their loud songs to the men. Maybe it startled him, I can't say, but what I do know is it was then that I knew that Injuns exist and they can be quite handsome, even if they possible evil and unsaved.

I watched him through the night, only leaving him for a moment to bring dad his needed tea. Immediately afterwards, I was at my post to see what he wanted. I watched him leave our town and run back to whence he came.

--

Part Twelve:

I knew he was running to tell his tribe about us, but what could he have seen that would cause him to report negatively about us. After following him for 5 minutes out of the camp I decided to lay in waiting for the savage onslaught.

I knew that telling the men would not do any good. Half would mess their pants. Most of the rest would run for the hills, and only a few would be willing to lift arms to defend the colony.

I decided the only thing to do was to wait for their return and ambush them. I was confident that I could "snipe" out 10 of them before they even realized I was shooting. If they came with a big troop, me and my colony would be in danger.

I spent the night there and slept during the day. When I awoke it was evening and I maintained my vigil.

When I saw the dot of a person scurrying it felt like only seconds had passed, but it also felt like days had gone by. I felt my fear leap to my throat as I saw the dot grow. I couldn't see yet how many savages I would have to kill tonight, but I was ready to kill them all.

The dot evolved into the form of man, a single man, the same man from last night. Why had he returned alone?

I followed him as he walked, slower now, to avoid detection, to the camp. I watched as he selected a hidden area for his nefarious purposes.

The right thing to do was to shoot first and ask questions later, but I needed to know if there were others on the way, So, before I shot him to death and many little pieces I decided to make contact... I sat opposite him, in the open, but he was so busy trying to check out fast susie, it took him some time to notice my presence. When he did, he stared at me in shock, as if he couldn't comprehend that I had found his dirty little hole.

I was so mad at him for putting me though this terror, while all he cared about was the form of our desperate women, that I icely hissed at him, "Why are you here?"

The poor bastard couldn't answer. I could see him trying to make up an excuse for being here, but he couldn't think fast enough. I now knew he was just a loner, off the reservation.

I decided to teach him a lesson, and chase him out of the camp altogether.

"Follow me!" I demanded. I could see his hesitation. I've seen that look on so many boys when they are caught doing something wrong. I knew I had him dead to right.

"If you don't come along I will scream and all the men will come running." I said, toying with him like a cat letting his mouse get a head start just so he can pounce.

For a second I saw defiance cross his hairless face, which made me pay closer attention.

"I will say you attacked me!" I inserted the screws and gave it a turn.

I could see acceptance now. He knew even a strong brave like him, and I could see he was quite strong, would have no chance against our whole camp.

He followed men like a sheep following his mother, along the back route, to avoid detection, to my cabin. (One of the perks of being my Dad's daughter is I get my own place. No roommates!)

I closed the door so no one would see him and panic. I walked over to him, hoping my confident steps would be apparent to him, and he wouldn't detect how nervous I was. I was worried that he may suddenly draw a machete, and hack at me, so I looked him over. I realized that by the clothes he had on, there was little place for him to hide a knife. (Actually, for a second, a non-Christain thought popped up, about where he is hiding his "sword", but I tried to banish that.)

I stepped up in his face, to show I would not put up with his warrior mojo.

I looked him straight in the eye and I was glad when he averted his eyes.

I put my hand up to feel his whiskerless face. He doesn't react. I stroke it for a second. He's so smooth, and yet I know this is a face that has seen human death.

I am astonished by his docileness and his lack of protest. I see him lean in a bit and his eye lids twitch, and I realize he's thinking of kissing me. My hands slips off his face, and perhaps as rebuke, I touch his lower body, his flat bottom. He gasps but otherwise stays motionless.

I can feel myself falling for his looks, he looks so cute, but I must verify that he is just a creep and not a warring party.

I suggested he lie down so we could rest. (I planned on tying him down for the night.)

As he got down he paused when he got to his knees. And then he placed his hands on the ground and for a moment his breechcloths swayed and I could see his red bottom. A giddiness overtook me and I decided to torture him. Maybe then he'd tell me the truth.

I put my hand on his head I began petting him, like I've done so often to "Buttercup" my favorite childhood horse. In a way it is nicer to pet him, because I can see in his eyes the humilation followed by the desire that I never stop. I feel powerful and unafraid.

--

Part Thirteen:

I pushed his head down. I wanted to see him bow before. I wanted to make him pay for scaring me earlier. I wanted to make him tell me why he was here.

I watched him drop his hands to the ground and stay like such a little pony.

I noticed his clothloin was caught, so I reached over and felt it in my hand. The material was thicker than I expected, and caught up in the moment, I decided to lift it up. I lifted it back and dropped in onto his back, and there he was bowed before me, his lower body visible to me. I could see his massivity twitching. I put my hand on one of his cheeks and felt his smoothness. It surprised me at how hairless he was. My hand slipped between his cheeks, I could feel his heat there. On a whim, I touched my finger to his hole. I wanted to see his reaction. I wanted him to protest and then I would use his protest as a method of learning his secrets. But he just stayed there. I may have imagined it, but I think he may very well have purred. I saw him grow harder and longer. I thought to myself, "Oh you like this don't you. Well let's see if you like this..." I began twisting my finger and pushing in, I felt him tighten initially, but he couldn't keep me out and I sunk in. He sounded so cute with the soft meows coming from his mouth. I had a desire to touch him, there. So while I held my hand deep within him, I took him with my other hand. I stroked him softly, feeling him rise as I would come off him.

Suddenly, I felt him tense. I didn't want him to explode. Not yet. I pulled my finger out, feeling him trying to keep me within, and held in front of him. I wanted him to see how easily I took him. He was so cute, sniffing my hand!

"I should make you clean it with your mouth" I teased. I could see two emotions wash over his face almost simultaneously. One, of disgust. And one, of intense interest.

I wanted to take him, but I wasn't that kind of girl. I knew I needed to end this. Now.

"You may go" I said. I saw his head rise, but he stayed there, so exposed.

I walked out of the room twisting myself for his benefit.

I washed myself and waited for him to leave. When he did, eventually, I followed him discreetly. I still had a very bad feeling about his motives.

--

Part Fourteen:

I watched him sneak back to his observational point. He stood there not really observing. I watched him for a while, his eyes shut, his face rigid. every once in a while his lips moved but never did a word escape.