Cowgirl Off The Silver Screen

Story Info
Dress as a cowgirl to please your cowboy girl.
1.3k words
4.11
65.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers

I'm such a lucky girl. My girlfriend likes me to strip out of my suit when I get home from work and slip into something pretty. She gets incredibly hot and sexy if I wear an outfit that brings out my feminine side. Tonight for fun I've dressed as a cowgirl in sexy black western boots, knee skimming flared skirt and a cropped white sleeveless shirt that daringly flashes my midriff. Underneath I'm wearing a tiny pair of lace panties and a beautiful matching bra. And before you ask I've no pistol, holster or Stetson.

My western attire was because the other night we watched a western on TV with Clint Eastwood. Afterwards in bed we talked about some role play and we both loved the idea. Her as the rugged cowboy and me as the demure young cowgirl. I had carefully dressed from a collection of suitable themed clothes I'd secretly bought off Ebay and was ready. I heard her climbing the stairs and a flush of excitement ran to my cock like a speeding train. My skimpy panties strained to contain my excitement. I carefully smoothed my layered skirt behind me as I sat on the stool. I crossed my legs, pointed my black boots and squeezed my smooth legs together. You took your time! I leaned forward slightly and brush my naked tummy with my trembling fingertips. On hearing movement on the landing I placed my manicured hands on my hips and struck a pose. You walk into the bedroom wearing nothing but baby pink, gossamer; see through dressing gown and a broad smile on your face. You're fingering a toy pistol suggestively. You watch joyfully as my eyes bright with lust travel all over your body as you slowly reveal yourself to me. My eyes pausing momentarily to take in the sight of your firm perky breasts, and then again lingering longingly at your shaven pussy. Naked, you trace the toy guns barrel over your washboard stomach and teasingly run it over your groin slipping the nozzle into your already wet pussy. You grin cheekily as you work the plastic barrel inside of you. I can't bear it and flutter my long eyelids and demurely uncross my legs and gaze up at you affectionately like a lost puppy. You beam like a kid at Christmas and drop to your knees before me. A wicked smile spreading across your face.

You don't utter a word but I can tell you're excited as your amble breasts heave up and down with your every rapid breath. You stare me in the eye and without blinking grasp the hem of my skirt. Carefully you raise both hands, lifting my skirt ceremoniously as if unveiling a plague at a presentation. 'What have we here?' you smirk dropping your head and raising an inquisitive eyebrow as you peer underneath. I tremble shyly as you catch a glimpse of my tiny white lacy panties. I shiver with apprehension but your smile comforts me and I toss my head coyly to one side. My cock strains against the flimsy material bursting to escape. It twitches and a tiny damp stain darkens the pretty silk. You seem pleased and spring into action. With one hand still holding my skirt aloft you firmly prize my knees apart with the other. I resist playfully, my pulse rising, but you persevere opening them up like an oyster eager to see my pearl. You hook a twitching finger around my waistband and tug it wistfully. I giggle girlishly understanding your intention and lift my bottom slightly off the stool. Immediately you pull my panties down my thighs and over my knees allowing the materials restraint to pull my legs together modestly. You smile like a Cheshire cat then gently lift one of my legs and guide a foot out of the silky material. Free from any restraint you carefully prized my legs apart yet again while my pretty panties still on one leg fall crumpled round my ankle.'

My cock now free didn't dangle between my legs but sprang proudly to attention like a flagpole. You didn't need an invite as you suddenly disappeared under my skirt as if bopping for apples at a fete. I gasp and grip the stool with both hands. Your head under my skirt. I feel your hot breath and your inquisitive fingers on my thighs working their way inwards. I hold my breath as your hot breath closes in on my twitching member. You tease me as you pause momentarily hovering in front of my cock. I place my hands on your shoulders and spread my legs ever wider to accommodate your face that's now burrowing into me like a mole.

I open my glossy pink lips and plead for you to take me. I can't stand it any longer. 'Take me,' I scream. However you hover like a bee in front of a flower... Then I felt it... your hot, moist tongue, briefly at first. Just a quick lick like a child with an ice cream and then a slower more meaningful lick taking me deep within your sweet lips. I mumble something uncomprehendable. You slide your tongue up and down my shaft feeling its veins and circumcised head between your teeth. I tremble and squirm on the hard stool as you take me down your throat wrapping your lips round me. Feast on my cock, you devour it inch by inch, your mouth tongue and lips exploring every part of its quivering thickness causing me almost to explode.

I lean back against the wall, raise my boots off the floor so I pivot on my bum like a seesaw and wrap them around you for support. I hear frantic slurping sounds as you transport me off on a wonderful, pleasurable journey. Deeper and deeper you take me, washing me with your tongue until I cry out with pleasure.

You're a terrible tease, bringing me to the boil time and again, but not letting me boil over until you judge that the time is right. I tense myself, feel ready to blow but you don't want that and sensing my state pull sharply away. I cry out in frustration, disappointment etched on my face, my eyes watering, my stomach fluttering. But you haven't finished with me.

Taking hold off my boots you pull me towards you causing me to fall off the stool with a gentle bump. Disorientated I lay backwards as you clamber on top of me, pulling at my skirt like a hungry wolf, pushing it back over my tummy disregarding the delicate nature of the fabric.

My aching cock exposed and proudly erect you take it by your hand greedily and guide it between your legs.

You're sobbing wet and I glide easily into you. I feel the heat of your pussy enveloping my swollen cock until I'm all inside you, and then slowly at first but quickly gathering momentum you ride my cock like Cowboy Clint as he galloped across the prairie.

I gasp in my best cowgirl voice as you bounce up and down on your knees. I shake my head from side to side and thrust my hips up and down rhythmically. I grip your thighs as you raise your hands in the air rodeo style and scream my name...

As you ride me your pussy grips and squeezes my cock until my body disintegrates in a massive sexual storm, my very soul pouring out from my jerking cock as I empty myself into your hungry welcoming pussy.

Spent and exhausted you clamber off me satisfied. My panties round my ankle my skirt still above my waist we lie together in quiet ecstasy, lost in the magic of the moment.

Oh darling I wonder what film we will watch next that may fire my imagination and inspire me to dress the part.

Got any suggestions? I'd love to hear from you.

The End

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers