Crack-Head

Story Info
Daughter finally gives something in return.
1.4k words
3.95
195.2k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter is a crack-head, and now she is my sex slave.

At 19, Hannah experienced a frighteningly rapid downhill slide ever since taking her first drink at 15, and has put her mother and me through a living hell since that time. She loves alcohol and marijuana, but her drug of choice is crack cocaine, which she prefers to smoke. After dropping out of high school right after turning 18, she started stealing from her employer to support her habit, and would have gone to jail for that had a family member not paid back the $2,000 with which she got high.

Not surprisingly, her mom and I are separated now, and I consciously have as little to do with my lying, stealing, manipulating, worthless bitch of a daughter as possible. I never hear from her unless she's in trouble or wants something, which is why she called the other day. She's been living with her white-trash friend Christy, had quit her latest job last week, and needed $150 to prevent being kicked out of their shit-hole of an apartment. I had finally had enough.

"Come on over," I told her, grinning slyly over the phone, "And we'll see if we can't work something out."

A couple of hours later, my doorbell rang. When I opened the door, I was surprised at how ragged she looked, just a rotten shell of the cute young teen who just a few years earlier had the whole world on a string. Her shoulder-length dirty blonde hair was pulled back with a rubber band, and she had circles under her eyes. She was wearing flip-flops, an old pair of jeans with a hole in one knee, and a black lace top that, under different circumstances, would have been pretty sexy. Still, I thought, she'd continued to exercise regularly even as she punished herself with drugs and alcohol, and was sporting a pretty perky set of tits.

"You look like shit," I said. "Obviously, you're high as a fucking kite."

"Whatever," she slurred, dropping herself on the couch. "Can I just get the money and go?"

"I don't think so. Not today. You know, I've done nothing but bust my ass to keep you fed and out of jail for the past four years, and don't have a damn thing to show for it. You're nothing but a selfish cunt and a piece of fucking trash."

She rose unsteadily off of the couch. "I don't have to listen to this shit!"

SMACK! Her head rocked sideways as the palm of my hand connected with her cheek, hard.

"Sit down, bitch." She did, caressing the side of her face and glaring at me as her eyes began to well up.

"I'm going to make a deal with you. I'll give you the money you need, but you're going to give me something in return. I've been wanting a piece of your ass since you were 10 years old. Starting today, you're going to give it to me. As long as you do as I say, I'll pay your entire rent each month plus $200 and all the vodka you can drink, as long as you drink it here. If those terms are unacceptable, you can get the hell out of here right now and never come back."

She kept rubbing her cheek. "You are one sick son of a bitch! There is no way I am doing anything with you! You're my father! What is wrong with you?!?"

"I'm horny as hell, and I'm sick of being taken advantage of," I leered. "It's my turn. I think I'll have a drink. Do you want one? It will help you loosen up."

She stared at me in disbelief as I mixed two strong vodka tonics, took a long drink of one and handed the other to her. "Ah, that's good," I said, sitting down next to her. She sipped nervously, her hands shaking. I counted five $100 bills out from my wallet and laid them on the coffee table in front of us.

"What is it you want me to do?" she asked.

"I think today we'll just warm you up a little," I said. "I realize this may be a bit of a shock, even to a coked-up junkie slut like you." She winced at this last remark. "Let's start off with a little kiss."

I put one arm around her shoulders and my other hand on her leg, scooting closer and giving her a small peck on the mouth as she looked at me, wide-eyed and full of fear. "There, that didn't hurt, did it?" She shook her head slowly, and tried to pull away, but I tightened my grip on her shoulders and looked her hard in the eyes. "Now it's your turn. Give Daddy a kiss, and this time make it sexy."

Reluctantly, to say the least, she puckered up and gave me small peck. I tightened my hold on her again, and kissed her hard, and forced my tongue into her mouth. "Come on, baby, relax and show Daddy what a good kisser you are. I want to feel that sexy little tongue now. Just do as I say and it will all be over soon."

I kissed her again, and this time she started to respond, kissing back and tentatively licking my tongue and lips. I decided to take it slow rather than scare her off, so we continued like this for 10-15 minutes until she finally seemed to be getting into it, actually moaning a little and pushing back against me.

Guys, let me tell you, if you've never experienced it, there is nothing quite like making out with your own teenaged daughter, and the first time is one you will never ever forget. My dick responded quickly, tenting up in my pants harder than I could remember it being in years. Still kissing her, I placed Hannah's hand on my bulging crotch and hissed in her ear, "Take it out, baby."

She clumsily unzipped my pants and reached in to wrap her fingers around my throbbing shaft. "That's it, jack me off," I groaned while kissing and licking her tender neck.

Hannah stroked me firmly and steadily, kissing me again and finally starting to get into it a little. I raised my hips and slid my pants and underwear off, then looked her in the eyes and said, "Show me what you can really do with that hot little mouth, slut."

She stuck her tongue out and licked my lips, then leaned forward and in one motion swallowed my cock nearly whole. Her head began to bob up and down as she swirled her tongue in circles around my head and shaft.

"Oh my God!", I almost yelled. "I knew it. I knew you'd be a natural cocksucker. Now let's really see what you can do."

With that, I put one hand on the back of her neck, tightly gripped her hair with the other, and began humping up into her mouth while holding her head in place. I was not gentle, and she began making sounds that at first might have been simply whimpers but grew quickly in intensity as she became more and more alarmed at what was happening. I held my little girl's head as hard as I could and roughly fucked her face for the next 10 minutes or so, her arms flailing about and lines of drool and slime flowing freely from her mouth and into my crotch. God, it felt so good.

Finally, I felt my balls boiling, and told her, "Here it comes, whore. Daddy's going to fill your mouth with a nice, big, hot load, and I want you swallow it like the good little dicksucking piece of shit crack-whore you are. You want to act like a whore, Daddy's going to make you his whore."

I jammed my hips up one last violent time and felt the head of my cock pop back into the depths of her throat, then held on for dear life as she screamed around my exploding prick and a flood of warm jism filled her sweet mouth.

"Yeaaaahh!" I groaned, and then let her go. Her body spasmed upward involuntarily as she gagged and gasped for air, coughing up spit and cum all over her face and pretty lace top. I picked the money up off of the table and shoved it down the front of her jeans and into her panties.

"There you go, cunt," I laughed. "Well-earned. Just remember our deal, and get used to it. You and I are going to have a lot of fun together."