Cradle Snatchers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers

"What went down the next day, when I was in Chicago?"

"I was all ready for him, with nothing on under this same robe as I am wearing now. I wanted to show him absolutely everything! It was fairly late when he got here. I was beginning to think I had frightened him off, but the nice big bulge in his shorts when he finally arrived reassured me!

"I sat him down in the chair where you are sitting now and then got one of the dining room chairs and sat right in front of him. I'm sure he was wondering what exactly was going on! Then I put my foot up on the seat beside him. My robe fell wide open, of course and he could see right up between my legs, my pussy, everything!

"He really looked stunned when I fished a nail file from my pocket and took hold of his hand, resting it on my bare knee, which made him sweat a bit, and started to tidy-up his fingernails. When I was done with his other hand, I asked him, "Do you like what you see?" I was referring to my pussy of course. All I got for an answer was a kind of gurgle, but it sounded something like a "yes". Then I asked him if he had figured out why I had trimmed his nails. Once again, he had no answer for me. Meanwhile, he couldn't take his eyes off my pussy; I'm sure he could see how wet I was by then.

"I licked his fingertips. "Well, my dear," I told him, "whenever you want to put your fingers in a girl like this..." I dragged his hand down and slid his middle finger deep into my pussy. God! I was so ready for him! "You should always make sure your fingernails are short and smooth so that you don't hurt her!" The expression on that boy's face at that moment was a perfect picture!

"I put my other foot up on the chair and spread my legs wide. I showed David everything; my pubic mound, my inner and outer labia, my hood, my clit and, of course, my vagina. And I also showed him my anus, and told him it was exciting to be touched and entered there as well - as long as he didn't put the same fingers back inside my pussy afterwards without thoroughly washing them first. And then I showed him how to caress my clit and make me cum. It was so erotic being so exposed to his eyes while he did that! My orgasm was so hard I flooded his hand with my juices!"

Merrill stills then shakes silently again, her thighs once more clamped tightly around her hand. This time, when she relaxes, she covers herself, hiding her swollen pussy lips from my gaze.

"Then I got to my knees and undressed him. His underpants were soaked with his pre-cum, but he hadn't shot a load yet. It didn't take long though, only seconds after I took him in my mouth. I just kept sucking him until he got hard again. This time he lasted a lot longer. After that I took him to my room and showed him how to make love properly. He was an A-Plus student!"

"So...?"

"Yes Daddy, I've showed David everything I know. And we've tried a few new things as well. His favourite position is doggy-style - he loves to squeeze my breasts while he takes me. Mine is me on top if you really must know! He also loves to go down on me while I suck his cock. The sex is so good! He can still cum lots of times in a session and he lasts a long time every time now - except when we do anal, that still over-excites him."

Merrill uncoils from her chair, walks over to me and bends to plant a kiss on my forehead. The top of her robe hangs open, affording me a complete view of her lovely breasts. David, I think, what a lucky young bastard you are!

"So, Daddy," she murmurs, seemingly unfazed that I am staring avidly at her body, "that's how it all came about. Do you really, really want to interfere with something that honest and wonderful?"

"I....ummmm..."

"I thought not." She kisses me again, and then stands erect, pulling her robe close around her. "I need to clean up. How about we go out to dinner later? Your favourite Italian?"

My daughter knows when she has me beaten!

I went out and left the pair of them to their own devices the next day. In fact, I didn't see Merrill and David together for almost two weeks. That was when I returned home from a fifteen mile run to find them standing in our driveway, leaning against Merrill's car, talking with a high-breasted, young, pony-tailed blonde girl with long, tanned, tennis-player legs that were only barely covered at the top by a soft denim micro-mini-skirt. Merrill had her arm around the girl's shoulders and was murmuring earnestly in her ear. As I puffed closer, the young blonde buried her face in her hands and shook her head. I distinctly heard her laughing apologetically and saying "No! I really couldn't!"

I stagger to a halt, sweating profusely - it has turned out to be a very much warmer morning than I had anticipated when I set out and I am shattered!

Merrill introduces me to Young Long-legged Blonde: "This is Becky, Dad..."

Rushing thoughts: Becky? Aha! David's sister! About a year older than he is? My, you've certainly grown up young miss!

"Becky's David's sister. She's been away at college, but is home on vacation for a few weeks."

I hadn't realised the school summer break was upon us. I duck my head in the girl's direction. I would like to shake hands, to get just one fleeting touch of her, but I am covered in sweat. "Hi Becky, nice to see you again..."

"Mr Miller..."

"Don't be silly" Merrill interjects, "his name's Brendan..."

The girl smiles revealing perfect teeth, "Brendan..." Her violet eyes pierce me like lasers, "You look hot..."

"I'm boiled...excuse me, I have to go and cool down under the shower..."

As I turn away to go into the house, I hear Becky say, "Ok..." but I don't realise the significance of that single word at that moment, or the fact it isn't directed at me.

Later that afternoon, I am in the lounge reviewing some reports from the plant when Merrill and David come in through the French doors from the garden. They are holding hands...

"We're going upstairs, d'you mind?" Merrill's "question" is just a statement of fact. She is merely being polite.

"No, you two go ahead..." Then I totally stun myself. "Have fun..."

"Oh we will, Daddy, we will!"

Yeah, I bet you will, I think resignedly.

"Thank you, sir," David says earnestly.

It is hard to carry on working, knowing what is going on upstairs, but I stick to my task manfully, resisting the temptation to go up and peek, until...

"Hello Mr Miller...Brendan..."

A slight waft of light perfume pre-warns me that I am not alone, but Becky's voice still startles me. She is still wearing that impossibly short skirt, but now she has on a cut-off halter top that shows off her lithe belly to perfection. Her legs are truly amazing. I resist the urge to slide down further in my seat to see how much more of them I can view...

"Oh, hi there, Becky...if you're looking for Merrill and David..."

The Devil takes over my tongue...

"They're upstairs in her room...having sex..."

The girl flushes. I swear she shivers and presses her thighs tight together.

"How do you feel about that?" I demand. "What do you think of a much older person having a sexual relationship with a young person?"

"Well, I'm not sure that's..."

I don't give the girl the chance to finish. Mr Devil is now completely in charge...

"You don't believe me do you! Come with me, I'll show you..."

I get to my feet, scattering papers everywhere. Grasping her by the wrist, I lead Becky up the stairs to where I knew Merrill's door will be wide open. She doesn't offer any resistance, not even when I push her in front of me in the doorway so that she can see everything that is happening inside. Becky gasps and falls back against me. I hold her by the shoulders, keeping her there....

David is knelt astride my naked daughter's head, his long cock pointing straight down for Merrill to lick and suck, which she is doing enthusiastically. Her long middle finger is buried deep in his ass, lunging rhythmically in time with her the movements of her mouth. Meanwhile, David is eating out her pussy. He too is fingering her anally, with at least two fingers spreading and stretching her sphincter, while the fingers of his other hand explore her pussy. They are so utterly absorbed in each other and their pleasure that they are unaware Becky and I are watching. In any case, I doubt they would care if they did know.

Becky trembles, staring at the scene before us, the tight rounds of her buns pressing back against my solid erection. She shows no inclination to leave now. In fact, yes! She is pushing back even more, making tiny circles with her ass-crack over my hard cock. I release her shoulders, running my palms down the warm skin of her arms, down until I grip her hips. She moans softly under her breath, humping my cock with increased purpose.

Mr Devil takes total control of me...

My right hand leaves her hip, sliding quickly down the outside of her skirt until my fingers meet the smoothness of her leg. Giving Becky no chance to protest, I climb rapidly back up underneath, grasping and kneading the firm globe of her buttock, and, from the rear, slipping the merest tips of my fingers beneath the constraining elastic into the warm, damp humidity between anus and vagina.

Becky gasps and grinds back on me once more. I ran my hand up over her hip, around to her heaving belly and fully into her panties, delving down towards the ultimate prize: the slippery wet slit between her thighs. Becky softly whispers: "No! Not here!" and quickly grips my hand to stop me from reaching my goal, holding it flat on her belly with the tip of my little finger buried in her lush pubic hair.

But, Mr Devil is not about to take no for an answer...

With my free hand, I push her mini up to her waist at the back and her panties down. Freeing myself quickly, I press my throbbing cock into gap at the tops of her thighs, rasping the ridged head along her pussy lips. It slides easily; she is very wet.

Becky's knees sag. I have to grasp her around the chest to stop her from collapsing to the floor. My hand finds a firm, pliant breast; grasps it; kneads its unfettered resilience beneath her top. Becky moans again, but this time there is no "No!" just a muttered "Oh my God!"

She straightens and resumes her humping back at me, sliding her ever-moistening slash back and forth over the hot prong between her thighs. Her breath rasps raggedly in her throat. My fingers focus on the hard nubbin of her nipple, pinching; rolling; lightly tugging. She mewls "Please" and releases the hand she has held pressed to her belly.

I need no second bidding. I push my fingers down and under, over the plump, springy-topped mound and into the slippery wetness. I find my cock and press it harder into her cleft, harder against the hot clit sliding over it.

Becky rewards me with a second desperate "Please!"

I ease back until the head of my cock reaches the slick gateway to her body. Becky arches her spine, knees trembling, offering her womanhood expectantly for my taking.

Mr Devil decides that I should tease her...

I grasp my cock in my fingers. I twirl the bulging head over and around her entrance, dipping in just a millimeter or two and then withdrawing. Becky pushes back; tries to capture my cock with her wet nether mouth, but I keep my distance. Twirling...dipping...teasing...teasing...

And all the time Merrill and David feast on each other, still seemingly totally oblivious to Becky and me in the doorway, and our little sexual dance...

I whisper softly in Becky's ear, pressing my cock just a little further into her wet cleft, "If you really want this I'll be in my room, two doors along the passage...don't be long."

Becky nods, biting her lower lip, her breasts heaving. Despite the things we have been doing, she still stares wide-eyed at her brother and my daughter and what they are up to. I leave her to prepare myself; mentally in anguish that I have not broken the spell the promise of my cock has cast over her. Besides, I had to leave. I am too close to cumming and it is too early for that yet.

I need not have worried...

I am sat on the edge of my bed, naked beneath my bathrobe, waiting for her when she enters the room. She has kicked her shoes off somewhere along the way. There are high spots of colour in her cheeks and her nipples are stuck out hard under her thin halter top. And those legs! I have never wanted anyone more in my entire life!

"They ended up having anal sex,' she says, quietly pushing the door shut behind her, 'it was beautiful..."

I motion her to come to me, parting my thighs so that she can stand between them. My robe falls open at my waist, revealing the hard pole standing up from my groin. With her eyes fixed on my sex, Becky positions herself where I indicate. I place the flats of my palms on the outsides of her legs at knee level...

It seems strange asking at this point, but I still feel I have to. Perhaps it is an affirmation of the sexual charge that has built up between us: "Is this Ok with you?"

She nods...

I slide my hands further up the smooth warm skin to just under the hem of her skirt...

"And this?"

Becky nods again. I notice she has a light sheen of sweat on her upper lip...

Up further under her skirt...not asking permission now...grasping the waistband of her panties...pulling them down...down her thighs ...down over her shapely calves...down to her ankles. Becky rests a hand on my shoulder to steady herself while she delicately steps out of them. They were once pristine white, but now they are stained with her excitement.

I look her in the eyes. Once again, I am astonished at the bright candour of her gaze...

"I can't wait any longer...can you?"

Becky shakes her head, "I was ready back there..."

"Come here then..."

I help her to kneel astride me. I kiss her hard nipples through her top and she pulls it up and off and offers me her young, jutting breasts. I kiss and nibble at her bare teats. With a little cry, she crushes them to my face...

Urgency overtakes us now. Becky reaches down, undoes the tie, pulls my robe fully apart and thrusts it off my shoulders and arms to complete my nakedness. I push her mini right up to her waist. She quickly undoes a button and a short zip, and then pulls it up and over her head. I marvel at her youth, her tight body, the exquisite curves and planes of her, her firm little breasts, her taut belly, the springy golden tuft that only partially hides the stretched-apart beginning of her vaginal cleft.

Together we grasp my cock. The touch of her fingers sends a powerful jolt through me. Together we lead the throbbing head, slick with precum, down and under into the slippery, damp heat...

Becky gasps when my cock-head slides over her clit. She lowers herself onto me. Entry at last! A sharp squeak of pain tells me I am her first. Tight, hot wetness surrounds me. Living silk! Becky takes me deeper, pushing herself down over my hard heat. "Oh My!" she breathes, and buries her face into the side of my neck, clinging tightly with her arms around my back...

We are soon fully joined...breast to breast, belly to belly, pubis to pubis. Her sheath clasps me tightly, like a big warm hand. I can feel her every heartbeat through my cock! We begin to move...raising and lowering...shuddering breaths...soft, deep moans...wet sucking noises...the rising scent of female musk. Our tempo heightens...we reach a crescendo...my climax pulses through me without warning, shooting my warm sperm deep inside. Becky shudders violently. Her fingernails claw my back. She mewls sharply in my ear and then pulls tightly to me. I can feel the tumult happening in her vagina.

Slowly we return to earth; it is a luxurious homecoming. I notice that my bedroom door has been pushed open. Merrill and David, still naked, are standing in the entrance with their arms around each other. How long they have been watching Becky and I, I have no idea. They disengage from each other and clap their congratulations softly. I wave them away, anxious to take care of the warm, wonderful creature that still clings so tightly to me.

My cock softens and reluctantly slides from her body. Becky stirs and looks earnestly into my face. No laser beams now, just dewy softness...

"I guess I think older person-younger person relationships aren't at all nasty after all..."

I cup a delicate young breast in my palm and rub the ball of my thumb across its pink tip. It responds instantly...

"Come, let's lie down on the bed," I tell her, "this older person is by no means finished with you yet!"

"Ooooo, good!" she smiles, climbing out of my lap and racing to the middle of the bed on her hands and knees to lie down, legs akimbo and hands behind her head. What a vision!

I stand up to get rid of my robe. Becky looks me over appraisingly...

"You have a nice body..."

"Yours is amazing!" I reply.

"I really meant it this morning when I said you were hot."

"And I thought you meant I was sweaty!"

"That too...I think hot sweaty men are sexy..."

I crawl across the bed towards her. I can already feel my cock stirring back to life again. She pats the sheet, inviting me to lie down beside her. Becky doesn't have to beg!

I release her hair from her ponytail. Long, golden, silky hair spills across the pillow...

"D'you like it?" she asks.

I twirl it around my fingers, "It's beautiful."

"I once had this kinky boyfriend when I was a junior at high school who liked to wrap it around his cock and masturbate."

"How did you feel about that?"

"It was weird, but it kept him from trying to go too with me...I was far too young for intercourse...well, so I thought then."

I let her hair flow through my fingers, "Damn! I wanted to be the first to do that!"

"You can't be first at everything Mr Miller...Brendan! I have fooled around with guys quite a bit. But you have been first for one very important thing...the first one...and I hope there's more to come..."

"Did it hurt bad?"

"Not as much as I thought it would...just a sharp sting...and then you made that go away pretty good!"

"If it's still sore, I'd like to kiss it better."

Becky spreads her legs wider apart, "Ummmmm! I think I'd like that very much!"

I kiss her ears...her eyelids...the tip of her nose. Becky pulls me down to kiss her mouth, something I am uncertain that she would want; after all, although she is a teenager, I am not. I kiss her chin...her throat...the tip of each perky little breast...her navel...all around her firm belly...down...twirling among her pubic hairs...down into the female fragrance...the salty-honey wetness...the quivering responses...the writhing orgasm...

Afterwards, I spread her wide...push her knees up to her chest and enter her...thrusting deep...possessing her utterly...driving us both to another shattering climax.

Later, after we have rested a short while, Becky takes me with her mouth, wrapping her silky golden hair around my cock and stroking my shaft with it until she sucks the sperm from me.

I want to have her again, but she protests that now she is indeed too sore. But then she makes my body and thoughts sing with her gravely spoken, "I am home for five more weeks...I want you to teach me everything you know...for us to have each other in every possible way we can..."

We shower quickly together. I invade Merrill's sanctuary and find a clean pair of her panties - Becky's are too wet for her to put on now that she is clean...I have them still, in an airtight plastic bag that I open occasionally to remind myself of her. And then we go down to the lounge to join Merrill and David. My wonderful daughter has tidied up the papers I left strewn all over....

"Well?"

Her look is a challenge. I raise my arms in surrender.

Becky and David stay to dinner. Simple pleasures...pizza...wine...laughter. Merrill and David disappear for a while before he and Becky have to head home. His sister and I get cozy in my big armchair until they have "done their thing"...like an hour later!

Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers