Cradle Snatchers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers

I escort my young lover through the darkness to the wall between our gardens. Merrill and David are right behind us. Before we say goodbye, Becky takes my hand and guides it up under her skirt to cup her pussy. The once dry pair of Merrill's panties are now damp at their crotch. Reaching up and kissing the base of my throat, she murmurs, "I promise won't be too sore tomorrow. Nite, nite, Lovely Older Person. Everything so far has been perfect. I hope you're not too worn out."

I pick her up and deposit her on the other side of the wall. "There's plenty enough left for you, Young Baggage!"

Her "We'll see about that!" comes with a cheeky grin and a quick squeeze of my groin. The hardness she finds elicits a sexy, "Ooooo, I hope that's still around tomorrow!"

Merrill loops her arm through mine as we make our way back to our house. Strangely, even after today's hot romp with Becky, the pressure of her breast on my elbow still has a sexual charge...

"Don't get too fond of her, Dad...it's only sex..."

I shrug ruefully, "Yeah, I know that in my heart of hearts. It's going to be tough when the next five weeks are over, but I do know the score."

My daughter squeezes my arm to her breast again, "It may not even last five weeks...young girls are notoriously fickle when it comes to relationships..."

But we did last the full five weeks. And true to Becky's desires we tried everything I knew, and much more. When it came to our last "Goodbye" it was with passion and no regrets...and no tears. We still see each other occasionally, still friends, but the sex is finished between us.

What of Merrill and David? Well, things turned out somewhat differently for them. He is a qualified engineer now. He and Merrill have one child, a grandson for me, and she is carrying their second. Now that David is done with university they plan to get married...

Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers