Craig's Dreams Come True Ch. 03

Story Info
Sophie Ellis-Bextor gets fucked hard.
1.1k words
3.07
30.2k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suidward
suidward
9 Followers

As my 20th birthday grew nearer, my family started asking me what I wanted in the way of presents.

"Nothin' really." I kept telling them but they wouldn't have it.

I went to my room one night and started to think of things I could have for my birthday. There honestly was nothing I wanted. Nothing material anyway.

It was then that I noticed an old, battered cd case on my bedroom floor. It was the case for Sophie Eliis-Bextor's first album and she looked very beautiful on the cover.

"I'd love to fuck her brains out!" I said quietly to myself.

Then it hit me. I went downstairs to the kitchen where my Mum was cooking.

"I know what I want for my birthday," I said with a big grin on my face, "I want to go and see Sophie Ellis-Bextor in concert and have a backstage pass so I can meet her afterwards."

My Mum smiled and said she'd do what she could.

A couple of weeks went by and I forgot all about the Sophie Ellis-Bextor thing until one day, Mum asked me down to the kitchen.

There she gave me a v.i.p ticket to a Sophie Ellis-Bextor concert the following night!

Next day, I went into town and boarded a coach for London. The whole way there, all I could think about was the gorgeous Sophie Ellis-Bextor. Her dark brown hair, her beautiful face, her slim hourglass shaped body and perfect breasts. I couldn't wait to meet her.

At 6:30 that evening, I reached the gig venue and took my seat on one of the seating areas above the stage. I had a perfect, close-up view of the stage and couldn't wait to see Sophie Ellis-Bextor in person. I hoped she'd be wearing a low-cut dress so I'd be able to look down it at her gorgeous tits!

7:00pm came and Miss Ellis-Bextor took to the stage. She was wearing a purple dress that came down to just above her knees. It was also a v-cut dress so I had a perfect view of her pushed-up and together tits. Her dark brown hair was in a pony tail. My dick started to twitch in my boxer shorts. I was in Heaven.

Sophie greeted the crowd and then started making her way through fifteen of her songs.

After the gig, I found a security guard and showed him my backstage pass. He then took me to the room where Sophie was relaxing after the concert.

I thanked the guard and went into the room. I was quite suprised to see that Sophie was on her own. She was led on a black leather couch with her eyes closed. She looked beautiful.

"Um, Hi Sophie," I said softly, "Can I come in?"

Her eyes snapped open and she sat bolt upright.

"Oh sorry," She said, "You woke me up. Yeah sure, come and sit next to me."

I shuffled over to the couch and sat next to her.

"Did you enjoy the show?" She asked in her soft english accent.

"Yeah, it was great," I replied, "I love your songs."

"Fuck this!" I thought to myself."Go for it!"

"Sophie, I think you're amazingly beautiful." I said with as much confidence as I could manage.

Sophie's face lit up. "Oh, that's so sweet!"

"Why don't you lock the door?" She added with a cheeky smile.

"You lucky bastard!" I whispered to myself under my breath as I jumped up and locked the door.

Sophie stood up and turned her back to me. I knew exactly what she wanted. I walked up behind her and started kissing the back of her neck and shoulders. I then started to slowly unzip her purple dress, licking down the groove of her spine as I went.

I then pulled her dress down to the floor and she stepped out of it and kicked her high heels off. She was now just wearing her black bra and knickers. Her body was stunning.

I turned her round and embraced her in a full-on kiss. I rammed my tongue into her mouth and licked and sucked her tongue. Her mouth tasted so good.

"Mmmm, spit in my mouth." I said before opening my mouth wide and sticking out my tongue.

She then spat a glob of her saliva onto my tongue. I savoured the taste for a second before swallowing her spit. I was so turned on.

I then slowly removed her black push-up bra releasing her juicy tits. I hungrily licked and sucked her pink nipples as I squeezed her big, perfect breasts.

I then licked down her stomach to her navel. There, I hungrily drove my tongue into her belly button for a few seconds.

Then, I yanked her black knickers down to expose her brown, trimmed pubic hair. I then parted her moist pussy lips and started licking at her throbbing clit.

"Oh, baby!" She gasped. "I have to suck your dick right now!"

I stripped off naked in about ten seconds flat as she got on her knees in front of me.

I then watched in glee as she took hold of my semi-erect cock and gently licked the tip of it, sending shivers down my spine. She then spat some of her saliva onto my cock and wanked it in as my penis became fully erect.

She then wrapped her wet, warm mouth around my dick and started sucking it for all it was worth. Fuck me, it felt so good.

After a couple of minutes, she took my dick out of her mouth and looked up at me.

"Mmmm, I want you to fuck me really, really hard."

I quickly picked her up and threw her onto her back on the couch. She then spred her legs wide open and I positioned myself between them. I then held onto her curvy waist with one one hand while I inserted my rock hard dick into her wet, hot, waiting cunt hole with my other hand.

I then squeezed her juicy tits hard as I slowly pumped my throbbing dick into her vagina. My pumping got faster and faster. My eyes moved up her perfect body as I fucked her pussy as hard as I could. I gazed at her flat belly, her bouncing tits before finally gazing deep into her eyes.

It was time. At the last possible moment, I pulled my dick out of her hot vagina and sprayed four massive jets of my warm, sticky spunk over her flat stomach, making a pool of creamy cum in her belly button.

"That was sooooo fucking good!" I said as I got dressed.

"You're welcome to come backstage again anytime!" Sophie smiled.

suidward
suidward
9 Followers