Craig's Fantasy

Story Info
She makes your bondage fantasy real.
1.7k words
4.3
51.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are sitting on the couch in your hotel room having poured your first glass of wine. You think about the night ahead and find yourself more excited than you have been in a long while. There is a knock at the door and you get up to answer it.

"Hey baby," I say as you open the door. You pull me inside, wrap your arms around me and kiss me deeply. I can feel you trembling…. is it nerves or excitement…. perhaps a little of both. I feel your cock hard against my thigh – I can't wait to get this night underway.

I am wearing the black gypsy skirt and a very tight, very revealing white top…you can see my nipples clearly through the sheer fabric. And the boots…. those tight, high black boots…just as you requested. You can see how hard my nipples are and you slide a hand up under my top squeezing one…. making it harder still…and making me moan. Your other hand is under my skirt…. touching my wet, wet, pussy. Your knowing fingers find my swollen clit…making me moan again. God, how easy it would be to let you make me come. I am so close!! But tonight is about you, not me. Reluctantly I push you away.

"Get the chair for me Craig. It's time for some fun and games." You bring the chair into the middle of the room. I take the cuffs from my bag and walk behind you, pulling your arms back as I capture first one wrist…. then the other. God this is exciting!!! I can feel my pussy juices flowing and my clit is throbbing at the thought of what I am going to do to you!!! I undo your jeans and you step out of them. Your cock is so thick and so hard. I can't wait to have it in my mouth. I hold it and stroke it gently while I kiss your lips, our tongues dancing together, your passion showing in your urgency – sucking me, biting me.

I lead you to the chair and sit you down. I tie first your left and then your right leg to the chair, both feet off the ground. You are now completely helpless – totally at my mercy – unable to prevent me doing anything and everything I want to your body. Mine TOTALLY. For how long have I thought about this…. how many times have I come with this image in my head?

"Before I start Craig, you have to know the rules. You are not allowed to come until I give you permission to. If you break this rule I will leave immediately. You will eventually work out how to get the cuffs off, but you could be trapped in this chair for some time. Do I make myself clear?"

You nod your head and lick your dry lips….mmmmmm…. I think of that magical tongue of yours – imagine it stroking my sensitive pussy lips. I drag my thoughts back to you.

I lift up my skirt and straddle you, feeling your rigid cock hard against my pussy. I rub myself against you thinking how easy it would be to just mount you and ride you hard to orgasm…but that would be just too easy and I have other plans for you. As I kiss you I open your shirt and rub my thumbs over your rock hard nipples. I trace the outline of one with my tongue, sucking it roughly into my mouth and flicking at it. I know how much this turns you on – how you love to have your nipples touched, sucked. You moan and squirm in the chair as I roll them between my fingers.

Your green eyes are dark with lust, the pupils dilated. A thin film of sweat coats your upper lip. You feel frustrated and helpless– it is usually you in control – you teasing me, making me beg you for release, begging you to make me come. But not tonight my love, not tonight.

I climb off and get the body oil from my bag. Starting at your toes, I begin a slow sensual massage up your foot, your calf, your thigh, your groin…but I do not touch your rigid cock. I repeat this with the other leg…. still not touching you. Your eyes beg me to stroke you…the naked desire on your face is so exciting…my control of you so erotic. I know I will have to come soon.

I pour more oil into my hands and rub them together to warm it. I kneel before you and take your cock in my hands, covering it with the oil. I stroke it gently but firmly…. up and down…. up and down. I need to taste you…. to feel you in my mouth…but first…

I stand up and straddle you again…. I rub your straining cock against my wetness then lower myself onto your rigid pole. God you feel so good inside me!!!

I tell you, "I want to come with you inside me. I want to suck my juices off your cock!".

My fingers find my clit and as my pussy tightens around you, you try to push up into me…but you can't…your tied legs prevent it. You moan in frustration. I rock backwards and forwards on you…teasing, tormenting.

I strip off my top and rub my hands across my breasts, touching my taut nipples. I place one in your mouth.

"Suck me Craig, suck me hard!" I demand! The feel of your cock inside me, the sight and sensation of you sucking roughly on my nipple and the pressure of my fingers on my aching clit combine to push me to the edge.

As my orgasm approaches I look into your eyes.

I say, " Remember the rules Craig - don't come!" With our eyes locked, I shudder as my climax overwhelms me. My orgasm seems to last forever and I whisper your name over and over. The look on my face as I come and the pressure of my pussy around your cock is almost unbearable…. you so want to come. It is almost painful now…but you manage to pull back. I climb off you again and walk away. I need a drink and you need to calm down a bit!!

"Are you having fun baby?" I ask you.

"Oh yeah," you reply hoarsely "Oh yeah."

Kneeling before you again I take you in my hands. Sliding back your foreskin I run my tongue around your swollen head. I grip the shaft and stroke it firmly sucking gently on the tip. Then I take your full length into my mouth…the mixture of you, me and the vanilla oil is delicious!! I deep throat you, sucking hard, pushing you to the brink. You have reached the point of no return - are about to come - can't stop yourself… even though you know you aren't allowed to. You are breathing hard…. moaning gently…desperately trying to pull back from your inevitable climax. I hold the base of your cock and squeeze tightly, preventing you reaching that peak you so desperately desire. You moan again, your frustration evident on your face.

"Please baby," you say, "Please let me come."

"Sorry darling," I reply, " I have waited and planned for this night for a long time. Be patient baby and enjoy. I guarantee you it will be worth it in the end."

I run my hands through your thick jet-black hair, kissing your lips, sucking your tongue into my mouth, and fucking your mouth with mine. You think of your cock in my hot, wet mouth and you groan with longing.

I move a chair in front of you and sit down. I place a booted leg on either side of your thighs and pull up my skirt, exposing my shaved pussy. My lips are so swollen, my juices coat my thighs and you can smell my heat. I spread myself open for you, plunging two fingers deep within my wetness. My clit stands out, red and throbbing. You watch mesmerised as I rub my engorged clit. You wish it were your fingers inside me, with your mouth on my clit, sucking and licking me to an earth-shattering climax. Watching you watching me is incredibly erotic and I erupt again.

"Ohh Craig, I'm coming baby, I'm coming," I moan huskily.

Looking at your tortured face, I know you can't take much more. I kneel before you and take you in my mouth. One hand grips your shaft, moving up and down as my lips tighten and my tongue swirls around the head. My other hand gently cups and squeezes your balls. You are groaning, head thrown back, desperately trying to thrust your hips upwards – trying to get more of you into me. I increase the pressure and begin to suck you relentlessly. I feel your cock swell in my mouth and I know you will come soon. I remove my mouth, and increase the pressure of my hand. I want to see your face as you explode, as you reach the pinnacle you have longed for since I walked through the door tonight.

"You can come now Craig. I want you to come for me baby!"

Your face contorts and you let out a long animal groan as your cock begins to spurt long streams of thick creamy cum juice over my hand. The pressure on your cock doesn't let up – you are coming and coming, moaning constantly. I have never seen you come so much, never heard you like this before. As your orgasm subsides I take your cock in my mouth again. Softening now, I suck the last drops of cum from you, and my tongue cleans up the remainder. I love the taste of your cum.

I stand up and kiss you deeply feeling the wetness on your face. I untie your legs and remove the handcuffs. You take me in your arms and we lie together on the bed, perfectly moulded. You are exhausted, ashen, drained.

You kiss me again.

"Thank you my love," you whisper. "That was amazing. Thank you for making my fantasy a reality."

I hold you as you drift off to sleep – a satisfied smile on your face.