Cranky before Coffee

Story Info
Kitten doesn't obey and Daddy gets creative.
4k words
4.17
46.8k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up late and was in a major rush to get to work. I was already pissed because the stupid alarm clock didn't go off when it was suppose to and on top of that my hot water heater has been on the fritz so I had to take a cold shower as well as a late start. As I got to work I got a text message that read:

"Good Morning Kitten. No text for daddy today?" I read it and replied with:

"Actually no I'm late and very busy today." he replied with,

"Did you do your mirror exercises this morning?" I answered with a quick:

"No, what part of late didn't you understand. TTUL8er." I really thought that would work since I got no reply.

I wasn't working hard it was actually a very slow day without much to do. I went on my first break of the day just twenty minutes after I started that's how slow it was. I had just lit my cigarette when squealing tires caught my attention. I looked up and felt my heart jump to my throat as I watched his car barrel toward me and skidded into a parking spot. I tossed my full cigarette into the street and started for the door thinking that was the safest bet. Just as my fingers found the handle I heard Daddy's voice boom from across the parking lot.

"Think I won't! I dare you." He threatened and I froze. Daddy always seems to know me better than even I do. He knew I saw him and he knew I was running inside to get away from his wrath. And up to that point I didn't think he would come to my work just to punish me, but here he was and he looked pissed and at that moment I knew that if I went through that door he would have followed me and I can bet he would have made it as humiliating for me as possible. I gulped and turned to come face to face with him. The only thought that went through my head was, 'Shit! He's Fast.'

"Um, hey I was just about to call you..." I started to say but his fingers grasped my cheeks pinching them close causing me to pucker oddly.

"Don't fucking lie to me." He sneered. My heart was slamming against my chest as I had so many feelings running through me all at the same time, fear, of daddy's wrath being the biggest one, my co-workers and boss being the other and right behind fear was excitement, oddly enough for the same reasons. I was excited that he came all the way here just to show me he would. I was excited about the fact that I didn't know what he was going to do next, I was excited about the fact that I could get caught at any moment. I remember thinking my heart was about to explode.

"Now I want to know why you are angry at me?" He asked as he let go my face.

"I'm not angry at you. I have just had a bad morning..." I started,

"Stop." He ordered and I did instantly. "Well now you've made it a bad morning for the both of us." He said then slapped my ass. "Don't piss daddy off before coffee." He snarled and I gulped and rubbed my stinging ass. "What time do you get off?" He asked.

"I'm scheduled to 4 but the boss may let people go early because it's slow." I answered.

"I'll be waiting for you. The earlier you get home the easier it will be for you. Just a friendly warning in case you try to postpone your punishment." He growled.

"I won't daddy, I'm sorry." I whimpered.

"Not as sorry as your gonna be, kitten." He said it so calmly it hardly sounded threatening at all, yet, my heart went back to drumming against my chest. His fingers slowly wrapped around my throat to hold me in place as he leaned down and kissed me. My heart raced as it does every time his lips touch mine. The thought of someone stepping out and seeing us did cross my mind and actually made me very nervous but still I hated when the kiss ended. He chucked me under the chin and winked then he simply walked away as I was left dumbfounded and blushing. This man does crazy things to me with a smile he makes me blush, with a sneer he scares the shit out of me, with a kiss he can make me totally forget that I'm in trouble and WANT to go with him.

"Hey!" I jumped and turned around to face my manager. "Phone order. I thought you came in already."

"Oh uh yeah. Phone." I said then slipped past him back to reality of work. Of course Daddy was on my mind all day after that. So many thoughts crossed my mind. I did manage time enough to text him that I was sorry but he just replied with, yup. My heart sank. At 3pm the boss came out and sent me and three others home. I called daddy immediately. He answered on the third ring.

"Yes Kitten?" he sounded annoyed.

"I'm on my way home daddy." I said letting my voice show my fear.

"Good." He said.

"Would you like anything while I'm out?" I asked.

"The only thing I want is for my kitty to get her ass home. Without DELAY." he growled into the phone.

"Yes Daddy. And daddy I'm sorry." I whimpered.

"Good bye Kitten." Daddy said and then hung up. I fought the lump in my throat as I quickly made my way home. As I entered daddy was sitting on the couch listening to music. I kicked off my shoes and went to kneel at his feet and laid my head on his knee.

"I'm early daddy." I said hoping to jog his memory.

"Yes but unfortunately for you Daddy has been sitting here a long time thinking of ways to punish you for not doing as your told and Look I saved the bratty text messages you sent me, fuel for the fire so to speak." He said holding his phone open to show me the text. I winced and looked away.

"I'm sorry daddy. I really am, I have no excuse." I whimpered. Daddy grabbed my hair and yanked my head back forcing me to look up at him.

"Damn straight you don't!" He said almost yelling. Daddy doesn't yell or he never has before. I could feel the tears well up in my eyes but not from pain, it was simply because Daddy was angry and he never gets angry with me. "Get those damn clothes off." He snapped at me. I flinched as if he had hit me. Which of course he has never done, hitting, spanking, and a good ass whooping are all very, very different. I lowered my head in shame as my shaky hands fumbled with my pants when I finally got them off I snuck a peak at his face and could see the annoyance clearly. My hands began to shake even more as I reached up to unbutton my top. I heard him sigh and looked up to see that he had shifted on the couch to face me. Without warning he gripped my top with both hands and in one fast yank the buttons popped everywhere. I jumped at the aggression he showed but in all reality my panties were soaked!

"Can you manage the bra or shall I?" He asked but my hands were already unfastening the hook. I let it fall to the floor. One of his hands came up and gripped my hair the other one grabbed at my tits as his lips came down engulfing mine. I didn't dare move but I so wanted to wrap my arms around his neck. The things he can do to me with just a kiss. When the kiss broke his hand came down quite hard across my ass, then he whispered, "Don't forget the panties."

I shook my head and quickly slipped out of the panties. Daddy's grip never left my hair as I knelt completely naked at his feet. Suddenly he dragged me over his lap by my hair and positioned me with my ass exposed to his wishes. I felt extremely vulnerable which of course I was. Daddy's hand came down hard across my ass, I yelped and gripped the couch as he repeated it this time a bit harder.

"Hmmm kitty's ass is so pretty in pink." He whispered as his strong hand came down again across my now burning ass cheeks, he was kind enough to rub some of the sting away before his 5th swat to my hot burning ass. My body jumping with each blow, tears streaming down my face. Daddy's hands, firm and harsh, suddenly turned sweet and gentle as he caressed my now sore ass, with two fingers he slipped between my legs and slowly, deeply, entered my soaked pussy. I gasped as my body involuntarily bucked back into his hand. It was a short lived pleasure as he quickly removed his hand from between my legs and quickly slapped my ass again even harder this time. Then his hand was again in my hair.

"Your buttons are all over the place. Find each and every one of them and put them on the table." He ordered me as he guided me off his lap and back to my knees. I found two on the couch and placed them on the table then looked back up at him. "Go on. Stay on your knees and I want to see that ass of yours as much as possible." He said with a wicked grin. He knows I am a self loather. I hate my body and I find it humiliating for someone to tell me I'm pretty or sexy or any such things. I don't even like to get undressed with the lights on. It's something he's been making me work on for a while now, that's why he's so strict with the mirror exercises. I'm progressing just not very quickly.

Keeping my head low to hide my embarrassment I crawled around on the floor looking for the buttons. If I turned to far daddy would growl meaning he couldn't see my entire ass. With each button I found he would tell me how sweet my ass looked or how he wanted to fill me deep with his cock. I was completely drenched by the time I found 6. I only had only three more to go when he called me back to him and patted his lap.

"That pretty ass of yours isn't pink anymore." He frowned. His hand, in fast hard and repeated motion came down 6 times across my ass without stopping. I was almost sobbing as he began to rub the sting away.

"Ok back to work." He ordered. As I slipped back to my knees and began my search for the other three buttons. I was looking under the T.V. stand my ass high, and my chest low.

"Freeze." Daddy's voice sounded and I did exactly what I was ordered to do. I knew what he was doing, he was teaching me humility. I whimpered and the sheer embarrassment of it all made me fidget.

"Hmmm." I heard daddy moan I dared to sneak a peek and saw that daddy's hand was in his pants and he was rubbing the cock I so badly wanted it filling my holes. Something in me snapped and suddenly I wasn't embarrassed anymore, I felt sexy and beautiful. I wiggled my ass at daddy again and watched him smile and lick his lips. Just when I was about to abort all hope of finding that last button I did find it and stood up with pride holding it out to daddy. But his frown made me realize the mistake I made. He had told me to stay on my knees and show my ass to him and here I was standing up and facing him. Slowly I returned to my knees keeping my eyes adverted, knowing I messed up.

"Come here Kitten. Daddy's got a surprise for you." He invited as he unbuttoned his own pants. I crawled to him in a rush and suckled his cock deep down my throat. I moaned softly around daddy's cock, his hand gripped my hair tightly. It was all the encouraging I needed as my hand and my mouth glided up and down his shaft simultaneously. He groaned out and bucked his hips hard slapping my gag reflex with his dick.

"Oh yeah, Kitten you know what daddy likes." He cooed at me as I bobbed up and down hungrily on his throbbing cock. I couldn't help it, all I thought about was milking him dry. My other hand slowly snuck up and fondled his balls as my eyes watched his face for approval. He sighed and I knew I had that approval. Once every five or six bobs I'd release his cock from my mouth only long enough to lick or suck on his sack, he allowed me to do this several times before his grip tightened on my hair again.

"I didn't tell you to stop sucking." He warned. I immediately went back to sucking daddy off. I kept my eyes glued to his face the entire time as my hot steaming mouth worked his cock and my hand played and fondled his balls. It didn't take long for Daddy to withdraw from my mouth and stroke his seed onto my face and chest.

"Ah good girl, now go shower and don't you dare touch my toys. I'll be checking." He warned.

On my way to the shower I heard him on the phone ordering pizza. I hadn't been in the shower long when I heard the bathroom door open and felt the cool breeze from the air conditioning. I shivered as the curtain slid open. Daddy stood there watching me as I showered. I washed everything thoroughly but daddy wasn't satisfied as he took the wash rag from my hands and began soaping it to a lather I turned to face the wall as he gently pushed my shoulders to a bending position were I was completely exposed to him.

"Spread them ass cheeks Kitty." He said softly and I obeyed completely. I couldn't help the moan as his hands glided all over my body making sure every inch of me was clean. When he got to my secret spots he made sure to wrap the rag around his finger and do a deeply thorough job of cleaning. I whimpered and moaned as he washed my pussy but when he got to my ass I suddenly became a wimp and clenched and turned my ass away from him. He frowned and I knew I was going to pay for that.

"Please daddy?" I begged softly. He just starred at me for what seemed like an eternity. I shivered as I realized I wasn't going to win this so I turned around giving him full access to my ass. Daddy swatted my cold wet ass with his hand and I yelped out.

"Don't move." he ordered then began to wash each ass cheek then up the slit, I whimpered.

Because I had stopped him, he punished me by wrapping two fingers in the rag and slowly wiggled them up into me. I sobbed out in pain as daddy worked the rag in and out of my tight ass. Cleaning my ass seemed to take twice as long as it did when he cleaned my puss and I knew he was doing it on purpose. I winced and my jaw clenched shut as I tried my best to enjoy the cleaning Daddy was so kindly giving me. Once I was all done he helped me out of the tub and I dried off.

"Go kneel in the middle of the living room floor." He ordered me and I moved quickly to obey knowing I was already in a world of trouble and I didn't need anymore. When Daddy walked in I was kneeling in the middle of the living room floor facing the couch. My legs spread wide for Daddy's enjoyment, my chest pushed out fully offering anything Daddy wished for. But never once did I raise my head. I kept my head down letting my hair hide my face. I didn't actually see Daddy come in but I heard him. I heard his little pants and whispers of telling me how beautiful I am, how pretty my pussy was, how perfect my tits and nipples are. I fought the blush that rushed to my face and shoulders. Daddy laughed knowing he was doing exactly what I needed him to do.

"You realize I ordered a pizza right?" He asked suddenly. I nodded softly but didn't dare say a word.

"You also realize what a very naughty girl you've been today?" He asked, again I nodded.

"Do you now realize what your punishment is going to be?" He asked. This time I shook my head.

"You will stay exactly where you are when the pizza comes." He informed me. My heart slammed in my chest as panic raced through me. I was directly in front of the door that would at any moment open to the pizza man. My eyes shot up to silently beg daddy not to do this but daddy just laughed.

"When I tell you to do your mirror exercise that is exactly what I want you to do. When you don't I have to get someone else to tell you how beautiful you are." He explained it like it was the most natural thing in the world. I breathing picked up as my body began to shake.

"Please Daddy don't do this. I'll be a good girl from now on. I swear Daddy. I'll do anything you want me to do." I begged as I quickly crawled to his feet, my eyes tearing up. "Please Daddy I'll do anything else. Even the back entrance." I offered, but just by looking up at him I knew I had no chance of winning this. My suspicions were confirmed when Daddy began laughing.

"Oh don't worry Kitten we'll get to that tonight as well. After all you still have those bratty text to make up for." He reminded me. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing down my face. Daddy leaned down and swiped the tears from my cheeks.

"Oh kitten don't cry. You know Daddy is going to keep you safe but you will learn that when I tell you to do something you should do it or I'll find OTHER ways to get it done. Now be a good kitten and go get in your spot and face the door." He ordered. I sobbed softly hoping my tears would bring on guilt and he would, at the last minute change his mind, and let me go to the bedroom when the doorbell rang. No such luck. The doorbell rang and Daddy passed me by on his way to the door. He stopped and turned to look at me. I was so scared I was shaking. He sighed softly.

"Ok kitten you win." He said. I sighed softly with relief and started to move.

"Hey get back to your spot! I didn't say you can leave nor did I say what you won. You, kitty cat, won the right to hide... your face only." he laughed. I whimpered and looked to the ground. The doorbell rang again. "Hurry up kitten." He urged as I lowered my head letting my long red hair hang in my face to hide as my body suddenly felt even more exposed. I heard the lock snap back and the creek of the door.

"Hey what's up?" Daddy greeted.

"Delivery for..." the young man started but Daddy interrupted him.

"Yep. What do I owe you?"

"$15.40." The guy said. I couldn't help but shake with fear, it didn't sound as if he had seen me yet.

"Hold up, I'll be right back." Daddy's voice said as I watched his bare feet headed back toward me then pass me. It was at that moment I heard the pizza guy gasp. Daddy paused and touched my head.

"Yeah I know. Beautiful isn't she?" He asked.

"Oh god yes." the pizza guy said still standing at the door.

"Yes she is." Daddy agreed then leaned down and kissed the top of my head. "But she's a naughty one so she's being punished." Daddy explained to him. I could feel my entire body turn pink with embarrassment. Then I saw daddy's feet disappear behind me. Panic flooded me and I turned my head from side to side seeing only parts of the floor and room, from behind my shield of hair, but what I didn't see was Daddy's feet. I leaned forward on my hands and took a crawl backwards. Through my veil of red strands of hair I saw the pizza guy lean down.

"Are you ok?" He whispered.

I quickly nodded to the delivery guy but my mind and mouth squealed out,

"Daddy?" I let the alarm ring in my voice. I wasn't sure if I was breaking the rules by speaking but I was sure Daddy had left the room and that wasn't acceptable.

"I'm right behind you kitten." Daddy said softly touching my head giving me instant comfort. I sat back on my knees resuming the position I originally had feeling Daddy's leg against my back. Daddy leaned down again and kissed my head. "Your ok Kitten." he reassured me. Then he stepped in front of me and walked back to the door shielding me from the pizza guy.

"I assure you she is fine." Daddy said to him. Suddenly the light went on inside the pizza guys head.

"Oh hey, lucky you man!" the pizza guy praised and I felt the flame rush through my whole body as I began to shake again.

"Yeah I know man but I got to close this door, it looks like the kitten is cold." Daddy said as he paid the guy and ushered him back a step then closed the door. The moment the door was closed I fell to the floor trying to cover myself I moaned out almost in agony. Daddy sat the pizza on the coffee table and came to me. He scooped me up and I curled instantly into his arms.

"Oh baby it's ok. Your fine. You did so good. I was so proud of you." He praised me as he kissed my head and hugged me to his chest tightly.

"I thought you left the room." I said softly in almost a sob.

"I would never leave you unattended. Never." He said then lifted my chin and kissed me. With just one kiss I felt instantly better. "Now what are you going to do in the morning?" He asked me. I curled deeper into his arms.

"Doing mirror exercises." I whimpered. Daddy chuckled and kissed me softly.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, my stomach answered before I could so I just nodded. Daddy kissed me again. My insides turned to jelly. "Ok Kitten I think you've been through enough today, Lets go eat then you can make Daddy happy. If you're a good kitty we will skip the butt plug tonight. But Kitten, no more bratty text to Daddy or I promise you, you will wear it for a full day and night." He threatened. I nodded with relief.

12