Crapshoot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to open her eyes but her right eye was temporarily blinded to everything but a blurred view. She closed the right and focused with unclouded left eye on Sandy, the spa receptionist.

“Bruno, you’re next appointment is here,” said Sandy evenly. “Mr. Adkins.”

Bruno swung his massive body off of Judy. Judy stared up at Sandy with growing disbelief at what had just happened.

“Mrs. Marsh, I’m sorry, but your time with Bruno is up. Next time, maybe you’ll want to double block a time slot with him.” She grinned knowingly, “I can assure you, it’s quite an experience.” Her eyes bright with barely suppressed laughter she added, “You won’t be able to walk for a week, but you’ll never forget it.”

“Oh my god,” groaned Judy.

“Come on, Hun, let’s get you cleaned up. You’re a mess!”

Nick stood watching the security monitor and laughed. That was such a good show. He really had to restrain himself from instructing Bruno to fuck her. He still wanted that pleasure for himself. He had great footage and the resultant videos would make a mint, besides the merchandise was still good as new. If Bruno had fucked her, she wouldn’t be worth a damn to anyone for weeks.

12