Crash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her: You are a sweetie, you sad sicko. Show me them on your wedding anniversary, I want a look. Would you expect to get lucky with her that evening... are hoping for some sex that night?

Me: Well, it would not be unusual to have sex on your wedding anniversary would it?

Her: Good boy - so no touching yourself till then. No wanking, keep it till that day.

It was odd. My journeys in and out with Her left me in a state of terror and sexual excitement. I had started wanking a lot, at least every day. But I had to agree, it would probably be a good idea to restrain myself for a couple of days. However I did find it difficult, particularly after my arm was re-bruised. I had started finding that arousing!

Two days to go

My wedding anniversary fell on a Friday, and we all left for the Alps on the Sunday. I went to collect Her for work as normal, with printouts of the hotel bookings, internet information and passwords so she could check flight details herself. She collected them, read through then turned to me:

Her: I do not think I think there will be space in your car for all your stuff and mine and my friend's. What time is the taxi coming to collect me?

Me: Oh. I had not thought. I guess you will want me to book you one..

Her: And pay for it.

Me: Of course.

Her: And for my friend.

Me: Yes. I will book you one to arrive at 6-00 in the morning.

Her: And how are you going to pay for it?

Me: Erm.... I do not have that much cash on me... and at lunchtime I am collecting the necklace and earring from the jewelers... I could get some cash then?

Her OK. Have you done as I told you and not wanked for a couple of days?

Me: Yes. All ready for this evening...

Her: Good boy. Get your cock out and show me.

I was surprised and scared by the casual way she issued that instruction, but my erection gave away the fact that I still found her ongoing bullying very erotic. I unzipped myself and reveled my cock already hard.

She snorted in mirth:

Her: God, you are one pathetic fucker. Wank it off now, cum over your trousers. Quickly. For every ten seconds you take over a minute, I will bash you arm that bit harder.

Terrified and shamed by the arousal this caused I started to wank. having waited a couple of days it did not take long before I gasped. She turned on the video capture of her phone just in time to catch my face, then the spunk spurting out and down my trousers.

As soon as I had finished, she told me not to zip it away, but to drive off. Because of the delay in parting, the traffic was heavier than normal and the journey took longer. Just over half way in to work, there was a roundabout and a set of traffic lights. As we approached them, she reached over and gave my cock a quick squeeze. It instantly hardened under her grip and she started to fondle it. The lights were red when I stopped in the queue of traffic. As soon as the car stopped she let go of my erection.

Her: You can drive on once you have cum on your trousers again. Quickly, it will not be long before the lights change.

Frantically I started to wank myself. With her there next to me, and the throbbing in my arm, it did not take me long before one more a wet mess was squirted onto the trouser legs.

When we arrived in her car park I stopped the car, wound down the window and stuck my arm out in preparation for the bruising blow from the rolling pin. She walked round then lent in through the window.

Her: And again, one more wank onto your trousers please.

It was more difficult this time. Only 15 minutes since my last, and that only 10 minute since the one before. I am no longer a young man, but I was scared of how much she would hurt me. I fumbled and managed to force an erection to wank. As she rested the rolling pin on the bruise on my arm, it acted as a reminder. I looked her and gasped as I was about to climax and saw her raise the rolling pin. As I ejaculated she brought it down hard onto my arm and I cried out in pain. The jolt shot down to my fingers and was agony, and the small amount of spunk I produced dribbled pathetically onto my flies.

Her: What did that feel like?

Me - with tears on my eyes and almost sobbing: It was very very painful. My arm is almost useless. And it was the best orgasm I have ever experienced.

The really sad part is that we both knew I was telling the truth.

The shame of tidying my spunk coated trousers up as well as I could, the pain in my arm and the ongoing numbness in my hand and my lunchtime trip to the jewelers meant I got very little done during the day apart from think about her.

On the trip home, she made me stick my arm out of the window, then wank again. This time the shock of the pain as I climaxed was not so much, but it was very difficult for me to get an erection. Again the shame of finding the terrifying pain, having my body damaged and being despised, all served to make the climax better.

The drive back was strange, a painful tingling never let up down my arm, but driving is mostly left handed. She made me keep my cock out all the time, and occasionally fondled it, but I could not get another erection even with that provocation. When we arrived, I wound down the window and asked her to be gentle, my arm is in a really bad way. But she was in no rush to get out of the car.

Her: Lets see those ear-rings and necklace.

I got them out of the glove box and handed them over

Her: The are really nice. I think she will like them. Do you think you will get lucky tonight?

Me: I am not sure I can manage to, I think I may let her down.

Her: Owww, poor baby, have I spoiled it for you? I thought I gave you the best orgasm ever?

Me: You did Miss, but it is not the same a real sex. I was hoping to make peace with her.

Her: You look as though you cannot manage another orgasm yet. You wait here - I am going to keep these pretty earrings and necklace until you manage to climax a couple more times. When you think you can manage it, call this number and I will come to check. Bye for now.

Oh, and about your arm... unlucky, I like hitting it, so I am going to carry on. Now stick it out like a good boy.

And she got out, took the pin from me and quickly bashed it once more. Not very hard, but the jar shot though my body.

I sat, hurting for a bit. It was my wedding anniversary, I needed to get home promptly tonight. But She had taken the jewellery, I could not go home without a present! My only option was to climax a quickly as possible. I fondled myself, and tried to think of sexy things, but nothing worked. Then I thought of her hitting my arm and the pain and fear it caused... and I started to get aroused. As soon as I was hard I called the number she gave. It was not answered, but soon I heard a tapping on the window, and I squeezed out a pathetic dribble of cum onto my lap. She nodded and walked off.

I sat listening to the radio for half an hour, thinking of excuses for being late home. Then I phoned my wife and said there was a meeting about possible moving of my project, and I would have to be late home. She was not pleased but there was nothing she could do... she did ask why I was not calling from my work number, but I said "bye" and hung up.

Desperately I tried to get an erection. Nothing. I am now an hour late home and panicking. I consider phoning Her to beg to be allowed home, but knew it was pointless. She would probably just hit me with the rolling pin again. That thought started to make me hard.... I called her. Again, in a minute or so she tapped on the window, but I was not able to climax this time. I would down my window, held out my arm and through tears I sobbed:

Me: Please help me. Hit my arm again

Her: Stupid Fucker! Give me your wallet.

I pass out my wallet. She rubs the rolling pin over the bruise. It hurts, but it does excite me. I start to wank frantically, unable to manage a full erection, I gasp as an orgasm approaches. She brings the rolling pin down onto the bruise, not very hard, but I start to cry as a dry orgasm jerks my cock.

Her: You had better be getting home, little wifey will be getting cross. I hope you enjoy sex tonight... if you can.

Me: There is no way I could have sex tonight. You have ruined that for me.

Her: Poor you. But just to make sure, I am going to keep your wallet till tomorrow morning, to make sure you do not rush off and buy her another present.

Me: What do you mean another present, I am going to give her those engraved earrings and necklace....

Her: Not tonight you are not. Be here at 10-00 tomorrow morning, and you might get them back. Bye now, have a good evening...

And she turned and walked off, keeping my gift for my wife, and taking my wallet with her. I saw her taking out all the notes and putting them in her pocket before she rounded the corner out of sight.

As you will image, that night at home was not very pleasant. My arm was hurting really badly, I could still move it, but every motion sent jarring shocks down to my fingertips and my hand no longer had enough strength to open a stiff door. My wife had prepared a nice meal for our anniversary, and she had dressed up specially for it. Me turning up late put her in a bad mood, but she tried to be nice and save the evening. As we finished the main course she gave me a small gift, nicely wrapped. It was a new silk tie. Very nice, a modern "block" pattern. When I did not reply with a gift of my own she became very quiet, then stood up and walked out.

I heard her leave the house. After washing up, I watched TV for a bit, then went to bed. At about 2-00am I heard her come up stairs. She poked me in the back and said "Piss off". I got the message and moved into the spare room to sleep.

One day to go

Next day my wife did not come downstairs before I left to meet Her. I waited at the place till half ten, then she appeared and signalled for me to wind down the window. I think she must have realised my arm was almost useless, the tap she gave it was so gentle. I think the damage was becoming permanent already, no need to rush its destruction.

She stood outside the car and lent in through the window. Since she was not working, she was wearing more relaxed clothes. Still denim, and pink lipstick, but a bit more stylish. She looked like the kind of girl I ignored normally. I found her the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

Her: How was last night?

Me: Dreadful. My wife is not talking to me. Can I have my wallet and rings and stuff back please?

Her: No nooky then? Poor you. Want to wank now for me?

Me: Please no. I do not want to wank at all. I am not sure I can.

Her: Oh I think we know how you like to wank now. Would you like to have another bruise as you wank?

Me: Please don't. Please. Do not make me do that again.

Her, laughing: Fortunately I like you begging. You are going to get good at it. Here is the jewelry and your wallet. When I next take it, you will have at least £100, understood?

Me: Yes. Goodbye.

Her: See you at the airport tomorrow. Bye.

After she left, I drove home and wrapped the present for my wife. I took it upstairs to her with a cup of coffee. She looked at me furiously but took the gift and opened it.

When she saw what it she looked puzzled, then said:

Wife: Why did you not tell me you had this ordered yesterday? It is not your fault if the jewellers are late?

Me: Well, I did not want to ruin the surprise.

Wife: Oh you silly. Come here and lets kiss and make up. This bed is nice and warm, and there is room for you.

I undressed and climbed in next to her. We started kissing, and it was apparent that she wanted more than that. It was also very quickly obvious to us both that my body was not going to give me an erection.

Wife: Whats wrong? Am I not sexy any more?

Me: No you are... it is just the stress at work at the moment... I am sorry, I do not understand it.

But I was lying. I did understand it. And I did no longer find my wife sexy. There was only one person I thought of as sexy now, and She would be laughing with sadistic glee at my shame and how she had ruined one of my few chances of sex.

12