Crash Course Sex: Lesson 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplus
oediplus
651 Followers

Letting his nature guide him, Kyle abided and began rocking his hips to his mother's rhythm. Instantly, the sensations intensified and the boy quickly approached his limit. Within a minute, he panted, "I have to stop. . . it feels too good".

"I know it does, sweetie, but you can't stop during the real thing," she cooed.

"But it feels too good... I'm gonna cum if this keeps up. What do I do, mom?" he groaned.

Thinking back to her friend's advice for a moment, Julie counseled him, "Ok, Mrs. Brooks once told me about this one Tantric technique. Basically, you change up your thrusting depth and speed, alternating between short, fast motions and deep, slow ones. Also, breathe slowly and regularly."

The boy sighed, "Ok... I'll try."

Julie watched in fascination as the boy began putting his lesson to practice, pulling back until only the head peeked out from her fist. After ten or so small strokes, he switched to a few medium strokes, right before pulling back to his initial depth. Once in a while, the gifted teen would thrust forward until her hand was at his pubis; gawking at the ludicrous length of cock that remained uncovered above her fist, Julie shuddered as she wondered how deep he would have been inside her with such a thrust.

Kyle found that while his control was significantly improved thanks to his newfound techniques, fighting the sensations from his mother's efforts, combined with the ludicrously arousing sight before him, was still quite the challenge. When he looked down, he saw a small, white, female hand with long, red nails slowly stroke a massive, dark scimitar of flesh it couldn't hope to encircle. He realized that the delectable sensation along the side of his penis was from his mother's wedding ring, and he groaned from the pleasure and symbolic taboo. The teen closed his eyes, attempting to lessen the sensory overload.

When she realized what he was doing, Julie reprimanded him, "No cheating, mister. Look at me."

Kyle opened his eyes to find Julie studying his face expectantly. With the water matting her hair and her cheeks slightly flushed, she looked more beautiful than ever. The teen tried to shake off the confusing feelings that were threatening to overwhelm him, and he tried to remember that he was doing this for his girlfriend. He steeled himself and tried to resist the goddess that stood before him.

After ten minutes, Julie was surprised the find that the boy was still in control; he hadn't even come close once. The kid was a fast learner – hell, he could already outlast her husband: "Wow, you're doing really well honey."

"Tha-thanks, mom," the boy sighed, trying to focus on his breathing.

Julie realized that she needed to up the ante. Already late, Mike would be home any moment, and the boy clearly needed a challenge.

"Let's trying something new," she announced.

Kyle watched as she scooted closer and pivoted his rigid love muscle until it kissed her stomach – mother and son both moaned as the fat, purple glans drooled warm lubricant on her soft, cool belly. At this distance, Julie's pillowy breasts squashed against his firm chest and her breath was warm against his neck. She began stroking anew, this time using her stomach to stimulate the head and her right hand to gently massage his scrotum. To really drive the boy over the edge, she began slowly kissing and nuzzling his neck.

The teen's strategy, regular breathing and all, went out the window. His previously rhythmic thrusts became more vigorous and erratic, and he whined, "Ohhhh godd mom... tha- that's... not... fair."

Julie giggled: "The real thing is even more intense than this, goofball. Just try your best. Maintain your rhythm."

Although nearly delirious from the incredible sensations that saturated his lower body, the resolute teen disciplined his thrusts and did his best to hold on. The pleasurable handjob went on for more than ten agonizing minutes, with Julie's firm grip, steady pace, and wet kisses offering no quarter. The glans gurgled its warm, clear fluid continuously, soon coating her abdomen with a sticky sheen.

Watching a handsome, hung stud display his stamina, his moans and tense abdominals a sign of his distress, was taking also taking its toll on the housewife: her pussy was on fire. Without much thought, she hooked Kyle's hand between her legs, and the boy willingly began brushing the hot, gushing cleft. As the friction soothed her itch, she looked at Kyle with desperation, and in a cute, shaky voice, whimpered, "Sweetie... you're making mo- mommy feel really really go- good."

That did it. The boy yelled, "I can't hold it any longer!"

Julie stopped stroking and looked her boy straight in the eye, "Yes, you can baby. Do it for me."

Semen rushed up Kyle's fuck-tube, and the boy had to put in every last ounce of will to squeeze off the rising cum blast. He grunted loudly and gritted his teeth as his cock jumped and ballooned, but a few seconds later, the tension defused as only a dollop of clear pre-cum spurted out and coated Julie's hand. Panting, the boy exclaimed triumphantly, "I did it!"

In total admiration, the 38-year old gazed at the boy like a love-struck girl. Beaming, she stroked his cheek, and whispered, "My handsome champion. I knew you could do it."

Kyle found the strange way his mother looked at him quite exciting, "I couldn't have done it without you... uh, mom... can we... kiss again?"

Julie smiled at how adorably guilty he looked, "You don't ask girls out loud, dummy. You lean in when the moment is right and see what happens."

Although unsure, the boy closed his eyes and leaned in, only to find that his mother responded voraciously. Julie moaned into the deep, passionate kiss and resumed stroking the still-throbbing pole in her hand. Kyle resumed thrusting and tried to maintain control, but the situation was too intimate.

He broke the kiss, "I don't think I can control myself if we kiss, mom."

Delirious with lust, Julie threw caution to the wind, "It... it doesn't matter. You've worked so hard, so now just let go. We'll work on it later."

She desperately resumed the kiss and began grinding against the boy's hand. Kyle reciprocated with his own hand, darting his tongue into her mouth as he began rubbing her mons. All pretense of training forgotten, the Eldridges became lost in their lust as their foreplay grew more frantic, a son's groans and a mother's muffled cries punctuating the ambient noise of running water.

Suddenly, a loud, mechanical rumble of an opening garage door pervaded the bathroom. Julie broke their kiss and panted, "Ba- baby... your... dad's home. We... we need... to stop." Her hand, however, didn't miss a beat, going from the base to the tip without pause.

Kyle quietly pushed her against the wall of the shower, and kissed her, thrusting and caressing more furiously than ever before. He grunted, "I don't care. I'm going to come soon, mom."

Julie acquiesced, using her free hand to press his face into hers. She moaned, "M-Me too b-baby!"

Just as the garage door roared shut, both mother and son reached their mutual climax. The kiss fortunately muffled their vehement screams, as their wet, slippery bodies spasmed uncontrollably. Kyle released rope after rope of thick, potent semen over his mother's stomach, breasts, and face, as Julie gushed warm liquid all over her son's hand.

As soon as Kyle regained mental and motor control, it dawned on him that his father was likely already in the house. The mask of terror on his panting mother's face was a sign that she realized the same. Resolute, the boy gave her a quick kiss, and bolted for his room as quickly as possible, grabbing a towel on the way.

Julie prayed that the boy would make it to his room without meeting his father. Yet even amidst the fear of being caught in a marriage-ending sin, she smiled at the recent memory of the well-endowed, muscular teen that had brought her to new heights. While she definitely intended to continue administering her crash course, the housewife resolved to steal her son away from Susie Grey. Kyle Eldridge was hers and hers alone!

oediplus
oediplus
651 Followers
12