Crash Course Sex: Lesson 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplus
oediplus
651 Followers

"Oh g-god, yess mom...", Julie's motherly concern only brought Kyle closer to orgasm. He gritted his teeth and looked away from the arousing sight below.

"Sweetie, I know you're trying to hold back, and I'm proud of you for doing such a good job. But we don't have much time, so I want you to let go," Julie softly reassured him before putting him back into her mouth.

Reluctantly, Kyle began to consent. However, by the time he looked down at his mother's face, her luscious lips stretched around his thick shaft and her gorgeous upward-looking blue eyes large with concern, he didn't really have a choice in the matter.

Except the hand on her head curling into a fistful of hair, Julie received no warning before her son's hips began bucking, somehow lodging the monstrous penis into her throat, bringing tears to her eyes. Once again, she silently thanked Leslie Brooks - if her friend hadn't made her practice deepthroating with her dildos, she'd have gagged for sure.

"AUGGGHHH I'M CUMMING, MOM!" the boy roared the arrival of the most intense orgasm of his life.

Even foreknowledge of his voluminous ejaculations didn't prepare Julie for the massive, endless first rope of semen that flew into her throat. Swallowing to the best of her ability, she somehow managed to accommodate the wad, but the second burst overcame her capacity, causing semen to languidly overflow out of her mouth onto her breasts, soaking the nightgown.

His hips mindlessly bucking, the boy grunted for the next minute as he felt his life essence shoot out of his urethra. Soon, his emissions petered down to a weak stream and his vocalizations became enervated whimpers. His mother patiently endured his ministrations, her gentle caresses of his abdomen and testicles milking out as much baby batter as possible.

As his orgasm ended, Kyle's knees buckled and he plopped down on his bed. He managed to tilt his head up to find his matron still attached to his cock, her voluptuous body shiny with his cum. As he gratefully ran his fingers through her hair, Julie cleaned up the remaining jism and suffixed her affections with a close-lipped kiss on the still-engorged mushroom tip.

She moved up until she lay atop him face-to-face, his arms around her. She whispered, "Was that good, sweetie?"

Unable to catch his breath, the boy nodded furiously. He relished the feeling of her warm, soft body atop his, their close embrace thoroughly lubricated by what seemed like a gallon of his own genetic material.

Julie smiled, "I'll take that as a yes. I'm sorry darling, but I have to go... your dad's probably already wondering what's taking so long and now I really, really need a shower."

Kyle panted, "Me too. And so does the floor probably." He gestured to the large pool of fluid by the door.

"Your mom has cleaned up worse, buster."

As Julie looked at the square-jawed Adonis below her and felt his still erect member prodding her navel, her mind couldn't help but draw a contrast between the past hour and the pathetic liaison she'd endured with her husband earlier. Almost unintentionally, she blurted out, "I love you baby. You're... so perfect."

"I love you too, mom," Kyle whispered, brushing the hair out of her blue eyes. While he'd said those words to her before, they started taking on a different meaning – he had to remind himself about Suzie to stay in check.

Julie quickly kissed him one last time before running out with the soiled remnants of the night and throwing them into the washer. As the water cleansed away the physical evidence, she realized the abstract mark of their rendezvous was here to stay – she was romantically enamored with her son. In the shower, after she brought herself to another amazing orgasm that had been building since her last, she acknowledged that her husband would never satisfy her ever again. As she quietly lay down beside the man, she knew that she still loved him, but her newfound standard for ecstasy suffocated what little guilt she had remaining. Frankly, she had needs that he wouldn't, and more tragically, couldn't, fulfill.

As she closed her eyes, she heard the shower turn on. Imagining the warm water running down her teenage son's chiseled body, she fell asleep smiling, satisfied with her plan on how to deliver her final lesson tomorrow.

oediplus
oediplus
651 Followers
12