Crashing The Party

Story Info
Girl knocks to complain but ends up begging for more.
1.8k words
4.15
74.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vcard21
vcard21
14 Followers

Liz dropped onto the couch exhausted after two exams and a full day of classes. Her stomach growled for food but the need to just let her mind relax overcame the desire to eat. While changing out of tight jeans into comfortable yoga pants, she paused to admire her reflection. At 5'4'' with dark brown hair and hazel eyes, Liz considered herself average looking but was proud of her taunt belly, a product of a strict workout regimen.

Peaceful silence was broken with booming music from the apartment above.

She stomped up the stairs and knocked hard on the apartment door. No one answered. Music boomed into the hallway. Why is no one else stopping them? Liz wondered.

Well, here goes nothing. She turned the knob and stepped into the apartment. Instantly she felt underdressed in her yoga pants and t-shirt. Ladies were strutting around in high heels, short skirts and glittering tops while the guys lounged in jeans and shirts. Liz lifted her chin and took a step into the living room, looking for the apartment owners.

"Who you lookin' for, babe?" A smooth voice asked. Liz whirled around to see a handsome man looking down at her with a smirk.

Uneasy with his predatory evaluation, she said, "I'm looking for the people who live here."

The man moved a step closer. She could smell the faint scent of Old Spice and fought the urge to lean in. "Oh, you mean Casey and Mik. They're busy right now, if you catch my drift." He gave her a sly wink.

Liz took a step back and tried to gather her wits. "Fine. I'll ask you then. Please, turn down your music. I've had a long day and can't sleep with all this noise."

Expecting him to say of course, Liz began to edge towards the door. "No."

She stopped.

The handsome man gave a cruel grin and leaned against the wall, blocking her easy exit. Liz suddenly noticed that everyone was looking at the two of them talking. The girls were whispering behind their hands and giggling while the men just stared at her.

"I think you should just join the party."

Liz shook her head, "I'm not interested in partying tonight, but thanks." She tried to edge around him again.

He tilted his head and looked past her in thought. "No. You're staying."

Liz did not have time to register an objection as the man scooped her up and dropped her on a couch. The unnamed handsome man plopped down next to her and slipped an arm around her shoulders to prevent any escape. The other guests went back to their conversations and games. "So, you got a name?"

"Um, its Liz." She wriggled, his arm did not budge from her shoulder. "Please, I would like to leave."

"People call me Tex." He looked down at her with an impish grin. "Long story behind that nickname, Liz." Tex pulled her closer until she was almost in his lap. Liz still wanted to leave but the faint smell of Old Spice was helping her relax in his embrace.

A shout of victory made them glance around. A couple of girls had just lost a game of beer pong to a couple of guys. Liz watched in amazement as the girls dropped to their knees, unzipped the guys' pants and proceeded to give energetic blow jobs. She looked around at the rest of the crowd to if anyone else was shocked.

Liz's eyes widened when she realized that a few people were having straight out sex in the middle of the room. As she sat there one of the girls that lost stood up and leaned over the table. The guy she had been blowing stepped up behind, pushed up the miniskirt and slipped into her cunt with one smooth thrust.

Liz could feel herself getting wet watching the girl get pounded. What kind of party had she walked into? In a panic, Liz tried to get out of Tex's grasp. He pushed her down and smothered her struggles with his weight.

"It is too late for you to leave, Liz."

Tex lowered his mouth to hers and proceeded to draw her into a deep, tongue twisting kiss. In a quick pause for breath, Liz stared into his blue eyes and wondered again what she had got herself into. As they kissed this time, she could feel his hand trailing down her side and into her yoga pants. Liz again started to fight and wriggle.

"Hey, look who got turned on?" Tex gave a smug grin while showing off his glistening fingertips. He gave a quick tug and pulled off her pants. "C'mere."

Liz was forced to sit in his lap with an obvious hard-on pressing into her butt through his jeans. She had a good view of the different couples.

A girl was on her back, top off, skirt bunched at the waist, with her legs spread wide open to allow the guy eating her out plenty of room. He caught Liz looking and winked. The guy stood up and shed his clothing before shimmying into position. The girls eyes were closed in pleasure as he moved back and forth between her legs.

Liz was so caught up watching she did not notice Tex slip his hands underneath her shirt to caress her breasts. Liz arched her back when his large hands pulled her breasts from her bra and began to tweak the nipples. "Ohhh!" A surprised moan escaped.

His other hand slipped between her legs to rub her clit through the thin thong. Liz unconsciously ground back on him. She turned to watch another couple panting on the floor, the girl on her knees letting the guy stroke in and out from behind. By now Liz was also panting, not only from the sex scenes all around the room, but Tex's constant circular motion on her clit was driving her crazy.

Liz turned around so she was straddling Tex's lap and gave him a deep, passionate kiss. Sensing her change in behavior, Tex quickly pulled off his shirt then hers. Liz knew there was no turning back now.

She let him slip his hands around and unclasp her bra. Tex gently sucked on nipple then the another as Liz humped his lap. Anxious to to have him pumping into her, Liz quickly unzipped his pants and pulled out his engorged dick. A little moan of anticipation came out when she saw its girth. Tex grinned at her excitement and easily tore off the lacy thong - he wanted nothing in his way.

Liz was pulled in for another tongue twisting kiss as her body was maneuvered into position. She moaned with pleasure as each inch slowly sunk into her. The walls of her pussy were reluctant to let go off the huge cock that was filling her up. Liz used Tex's shoulders for support as she impaled herself repeatedly on his meat.

Impatient with the slow pace, Tex pulled out and pushed Liz over the edge of the couch. She loved the feel of his large cock pumping in and out of her, of his hands pinching her nipples. A tingling was building in her stomach signaling an orgasm was close. Desperate to be satisfied, Liz began forcefully thrusting back at Tex. He obliged and stepped up his already heated pace. Liz began cumming first with a loud moan. The rippling around his cock was too much for Tex and he started shooting spunk deep into her body.

Both slid to the floor panting, recovering from the intense orgasms. Liz felt Tex slip out her and smiled with satisfaction.

Maybe this wasn't such a bad party after all, Liz thought.

She looked around the room and noticed that there was still a lot of activity going on all over. Liz gave Tex a tender kiss before standing up. "Time for me to go," she said softly.

"Nope." A strong arm grabbed and spun her around. Liz found herself staring into a man's dark brown eyes. "The name is Mik and all who come to this party get fucked by me!"

Before she could put up a good struggle, Liz was pushed up against the wall. Mik slid his hands down to cup her ass. In one smooth motion he lifted Liz off her feet. She quickly held onto his shoulders for balance.

"Please, no! Let me go!" He just grinned and thrust his hard dick into her cum filled pussy. Liz closed her eyes in shame as the whole room paused to watch the abuse. With her eyes closed, Liz had nothing else to concentrate on other than the cock reaming her cunt.

Mik's cock was not as wide as Tex but definitely a lot longer. Every time he thrust, Mik's cock rubbed against her sensitive clit. Despite the unwanted situation, Liz could feel her body responding to the pounding. Of their own accord, her legs wrapped around his waist.

"That's right! Take it you slut!" Mik breathed into her ear. Oh god, is that what I am? Liz thought in desperation as an orgasm ripped through her body. Mik continued his pumping as Liz arched her back in pleasure. He paused only to carry her away from the wall still impaled on his long cock to the beer pong table in the center of the room.

"Meet our new guest, everyone!" Mik shouted. Liz let herself be laid down so Mik could continue his energetic thrusts. Unnerved by all the people watching she closed her eyes and concentrated on the cock inside her. Mik's long cock seemed to be touching all the right buttons. Liz felt him speed up just as another orgasm started tingling in her belly.

"Almost there," she murmured and reached down to her clit in hopes she could get off before he finished. Mik gave a hard thrust and Liz could feel the hot splash of cum shooting into her. Damn, she thought.

He stepped back leaving Liz laying open on the table. "Anyone want thirds?"

Someone quickly moved between her legs. Instead of fighting the stranger about to enter her sore pussy, Liz watched eagerly as he lined up. The last aborted orgasm had left her itching for satisfaction. The stranger sank into her with a single thrust. Liz moaned with delight and closed her eyes. Unlike Tex and Mik, this guy was taking his time.

A hand reached out to caress her tits, then another joined. Her back arched with pleasure at the attention. The hands were replaced by mouths. Liz's eyes shot open to discover that one man and a girl were sucking enthusiastically on her nipples. Her mind reeling at the sight, Liz lost herself in an intense orgasm.

As she was calming down, the guy picked up his pace and spent himself with a moan. When the stranger had pulled out, he helped Liz off the table. She was going to thank him and gather her things but the girl stepped up to Liz.

"You are so freaking hot!" the girl breathed. No warning was offered before the girl pulled her close for a passionate kiss.

vcard21
vcard21
14 Followers