Crashing Waves

Story Info
An office based encounter.
803 words
3.94
19.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stumbled through the door to the office, a gasp escaping her lips as he pushed her roughly up against the wall, his hands tangled in her hair as he pressed his body against hers, his cock already hard against her thigh. His lips were at her ear, tracing their way down her neck, across her jaw and to her mouth, where he ran his tongue slowly across her lips, teasing them apart. A moan escaped her as she succumbed to him, pulling him impossibly closer, their tongues dancing as his hands moved from her hair slowly down her body, pausing at her tits as he traced slow circles over her nipples with his thumbs.

She broke away from the kiss, watching him as his hands worked their way down her body to her jeans, popping the button and pulling the zip down, lowering her jeans slightly to reveal the black lace beneath. As she reached towards him, he pulled away from her, smiling as he shook his head. "Nope. This time it's all about you, enjoy it!"

Sighing with pleasure at what was to come, she leant her head back against the wall and parted her legs slightly; an invitation – and one he was powerless to resist. His fingers found their way inside her knickers, over the trimmed line of her landing strip, before he ran his fingers across her pussy, growling appreciatively at how wet she already was for him.

His free hand found its way back into her hair, pulling her head back slowly, his tongue finding hers once again as his fingers started exploring her, rubbing gently across her clit and making her gasp as he slid one, two fingers into her tight pussy, his thumb on her clit as she started pushing against him, matching his rhythm, stroke for stroke, moaning softly with pleasure.

Removing his hand from her knickers, he pulled her jeans down over her hips and slid them down her legs as she quickly removed her tshirt and unhooked her bra so she was standing in the office wearing nothing but her lacy knickers. "Fucking hell" he muttered under his breath as his eyes appraised her, the outline of his cock visible through his jeans, the thought of it making her even wetter.

Cupping her ass, he ducked his head down, flicking his tongue over first one, and then the other nipple as she arched her back, begging for more. "Please.." she whimpered, pushing herself closer to him, and he bent again, this time grazing his teeth over her, making her moan and shudder. He took a nipple into his mouth, sucking deeply as his fingers moved down across her stomach and between her legs again, biting down gently on the nipple as he slipped a finger deep inside her pussy again. "Yesssss" she moaned, her legs starting to shake as red hot desire rushing through her, radiating out from her pussy as his second hand moved to join the other, rubbing circles on her clit as she rested against the wall for support.

"Let's move.." he murmered to her, steering her sideways to a desk, before hoisting her up, parting her legs and sinking to his knees in front of her, his nose and lips resting against her. "I so badly want to taste you again" he whispered, looking up at her, his brown eyes filled with unmistakeable lust as she groaned with the need to feel his tongue on her. He gently parted her lips with his thumbs, exposing the glistening pinkness of her pussy and sighed with pleasure as he drank in the sight of her, perched atop a desk in the office where they both worked, head thrown back in anticipation, legs open, waiting for him to lick and suck her to oblivion.

He ran his fingers slowly between her folds, from her ass all the way to her clit, where he paused, applying the lightest pressure, listening for her reaction as she took a sharp intake of breath and groaned, knowing what was yet to come. She reached down, knotting her fingers in his hair, pulling him towards her, and she gasped as his warm tongue found her clit, flicking across it as he eased a finger back into her and started fucking her slowly, knowing her pleasure was mounting as she started moaning loudly. Wrapping his tongue and lips around her clit, he started fucking her harder and faster with his fingers, until she whispered "Oh god I'm gonna cum...make me cum!", knowing this was a huge turn on for him, and he kept a steady rhythm with his fingers and tongue until she felt the familiar spread of warmth as her orgasm washed over her, her pussy throbbing round his fingers as she exploded, like crashing waves.