Craving

Story Info
A Domme takes Her pet a step further.
2.6k words
3.76
31.4k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macccer
macccer
19 Followers

It was another day without Her. i went about my day in a kind of trance hoping that something that i did could distract me from how much i missed Her, and how much Her being gone was like a part of me being torn away. i walked into the house, and it was clean as it could be. i walked into the bathroom, and took off my clothes. i was shaven, clean, exactly as She wanted me to always be. A submissive without orders is lost, and that was what i was... a sub without a Mistress there to torment, torture and use. i went over to the answering machine.

"*BEEP* you have one new message..." and Her voice boomed out like a Goddess... "Hello my pet... I'll be home tonight, and you know what I want and how I want it... so you better be ready to serve your Mistress..."

My heart raced, and i almost fell to the floor. With my mouth wide open, i listened to the message three more times just to hear Her voice. Her business trip had taken Her for four days. That may not be very long to some people, but it was an eternity for us. my own distractions were just not enough to keep my mind off of worshipping Her again. They were nothing compared to serving Her. She was so amazing to me. She allowed me to pursue any of my dreams as long as serving Her came first. It always did... to me. She is my Goddess, my life, and my love.

i didn't know what time She would be home, but i knew that there were a lot of preparations to be made.

The craving was back. i could feel it building inside me. It started between my legs and slowly moved inside me. I felt the craving of being used, being Her slut, being made to worship Her cock and being raped by it. i almost couldn't hold the feelings in. The feeling was so powerful. Thoughts of Her.... penetrating my consciousness. The hours would be so long until She came through the door. i prepared as much as possible. i went to the bathroom re-shaved myself, and cleaned myself out. i knew how much She hated a dirty slut, and i didn't know how She would want me. i already had my chastity belt on and my collar locked on my neck. The time went by so slowly and i just lay on the floor and thought about Her. Her legs, Her hands, Her face... everything... even Her eyes just seemed to come out of the air at me.

The time was getting close so i crawled over the the door, and knelt there with the leash in my mouth. i didn't know how She would want to be served, and that was the interesting part. She never told me what to expect... i just had to be ready for anything.

Finally the doorknob rattled and opened, and there You were. A true Goddess, even in Your clothes from working. The clothes had their own look of being official and commanded respect. When that combined with the way that i thought about You already. It was almost like a Female interrogator. It was a powerful image. You had an annoyed look in Your eye. Walked over to me, took the leash and clipped it on my collar. Reached down and took me by the chin and brought me up to my knees. Gripping my chin harder and harder until Your nails were digging into my flesh.

"Guess who is not in a good mood?" You say looking into my eyes deeply. i don't reply. i just stare back into Your eyes thinking about the humiliating painful experience that is surely ahead of me.

"Get your ass downstairs now... and wait... if I hear a peep out of you this will be a more painful experience than even you can endure... GO!" She growled... i crawled as fast as i could down the stairs to the basement, missing the last two steps all together and falling down into a pile at the bottom of the stairs. It was humiliating hearing a evil laugh from the top of the stairs.

"Maybe I need to re-train you on navigating those stairs you worthless little whore?"

Then You shut the door and You are gone, and i'm in darkness. It is total and complete darkness. my mind wanders to so many different places as i think of what You have planned for me tonight. i can't help but be afraid. There are times that You scare me so much. There are times that i can almost not control my fear of You, and times that i'm so vulnerable, and truly open. You want that. You love that. That is what makes You come back for more and more, breaking me time and again. i always come back. i gather my strength for another go, giving You another chance to break me down to my true child, submissive self. You love stripping me of my macho manhood, my selfish pride and anything that is extra... stripping me to my baseline mind and soul. That part of me that needs to be in a huddled mass at Your feet.

i hear the clicking of heels upstairs back and forth, and i can't even tell how much time has passed. i try to think of what You could be doing there. Are You pacing? Just getting a cup of coffee or preparing to come down?... Are You going to do some of the things that You always threaten me with? How bad of a day did You really have? How far are You going to go this time? With my knees on the stone floor, i'm truly frightened.

Suddenly the door opens, and a crack of light comes downstairs. i smell You, and Your soul comes to the basement before You do.

"Close Your eyes slut, and keep them shut." You say coldly, mechanically. i shut them and find myself in darkness once again. i hear Your footsteps as You come down the stairs and Your first step on the stone. Your heels sound so sublime as they click over and over. They vibrate my entire body as You move closer to me. i hear You walk around me, watching me, feel Your crop as You rub it against my back. You drag the crop down to my ass, across it... tapping it slowly, lightly on Your property. i'm shivering, not from cold, from anticipation. Then i feel a gloved hand on my chin... pulling my face up. You put a blindfold on my eyes. It is a very dark and effective kind of blindfold, and snap a leash on my collar.

"Now pet... you can cry all you want... you can beg all you want... and oh... do I want to hear you beg... but just know that it won't make a difference." You say with my chin still in Your hands. i swallow hard. i know that i'm in for something intense.

Suddenly i feel You let go of me and lead me over to a device. It's a set of stocks, for lack of a better word. A mechanical device that exposes my ass and pulls my balls back to expose them. It also holds my head firmly in place. It has shackles for my hands and feet. It's not very comfortable, and puts me in a slightly erect hands and knees position. You attach me to it with the speed and skill of someone that has used the device over and over. In only a few moments i'm completely immobilized.

"Now we are going to play... ass or balls lottery. I have to get used to this whip sooner or later, don't I? I'm not very good with it yet; so I need practice. Since the balls and ass are so close together, I'm bound to miss that ass sooner or later, aren't I?" You say leaning into me. I feel Your hips pressing against my ass and leaning over me. A gloved hand closed around my cock... and talking in my ear. It's such an amazingly erotic feeling... and yet, i'm so afraid.

CRACK... i hear, as the whip cracks in the air...

"I love that sound... " You say. i hear You position Yourself behind me, and maneuver the whip in Your hands. Every muscle in my body is tense. Every nerve in my body is on fire. The anticipation is so much worse than the reality. But in this case i'm not sure if the reality will hurt less. i've never felt the full sting of the whip on my balls.

CRACK, the first snap lands firmy on my right cheek. The pain just rushes through me like a bolt of lightening. My eyes come full open inside the blindfold and i hold back the cry of pain. Instead i maneuver my head slightly inside the stocks... to try and somehow expel some of the stimuli from my brain. It doesn't work.

"One my Mistress..." i say with a crackling voice. "Well, that was pretty good aim for a beginner, wasn't it pet?" You say proud of Yourself.

"Yes my Mistress... excellent aim... maybe You don't need the practice all that much..." i can't believe i said it... even as the words come out of my mouth it's like i'm a person watching me say something stupid. What am i thinking. Helpless... Her angry and with a whip... and i'm making jokes?

"you aren't that lucky slut boy... " You say laughing out loud.... Whew, thank God, it didn't infuriate You more...

CRACK... another shot landing on the right cheek. This one i feel just below the other mark, and the sting runs through me. i can feel the tears start to well up inside me. The pain is so extreme it's almost too much for my mind.

"Well that really left a mark... I love this whip... I'm going to have to build up your tolerance so I can use it more often." You say, and i can see the smile on Your face as You say it. I see the smile in my minds eye. my mind is still spinning from the shot. I feel the sweat glistening on me now.

"Two my Mistress..." i stammer out about 15 seconds after the shot. i couldn't speak until then.

CRACK... i hear it. i feel it. It landed right on my left testicle. There is a pause... and then... the wave overtakes me... i cry out but i don't hear myself cry out. i feel the pain but somehow i'm out of my own body. The tears flow out, down my cheek.

"It's ok my little slut... don't worry.... here suck on Mistress's cock for a while..." You say as You take my leash, and lift up my head. You shove the strap-on in my mouth. Taking the blindfold off... and allowing me to finally see You. You are a vision. The thigh high leather boots, the black body suit that accentuates Your beauty, Your face... so made up. You are so amazingly beautiful. Your hands covered by the leather gloves and the whip, still in Your hand. The instrument of my pain. i feel the dildo in my mouth, and i instinctively suck it like You would want me to... like i've been trained to. You take off Your gloves and expose Your red nails. It's such an amazing contrast from the black of Your attire and the white of Your skin. Your hands come to my head and You pull me on to it. You slowly shove it deeper into my throat... making me gag slightly. The pain and pleasure of this is almost so intense that my mind is aching.

"You know... I think I should get a gay friend of mine down here... so you can do the real thing... I might like that..." You say and for a moment the embarrassment and humiliation overwhelms me. i know You aren't serious, or do i know that? i think You are much too jealous with Your possession to share it with anyone, but i know how You feel about pushing me. i know that You would love to see a new look of breaking on my face. You would love to see a new look of part of my machismo being torn away. Even if You aren't serious, what You are trying to do is working. You have my mind thinking of what it would be to do that... and the reaction in me is exactly what You wanted. For a moment, You really do have a cock and i really am sucking it. You are playing me like a musical instrument... making beautiful music.

Suddenly i feel the craving coming back. i see You there in front of me with this strapped to You, and i feel it. The emptiness. I feel the desire to be filled. It's almost too much to take for that moment. You see it in my eyes. You notice it because i'm Yours. You know everything. You know my every thought, even before i have them.

"So My little whore wants to be fucked? Beg bitch... beg sweetly..." You say pulling me ever harder on to Your strap-on.

i do beg. i beg with everything that i have... but it comes out as... "Memmmgmgmmfm ffme emmem smmmt mammsmsmfmfm mmpppph"

You laugh that evil laugh that turns me on and scares me down to my soul. You are still running it in and out of my mouth. Then suddenly You pull it out. Pull on my leash and look right in my eye.

"You want it, You got it... " You walk around behind me and i hear something... that i hope is a little bit of lubrication. Then i feel the head lightly pushing against me. i feel it there. i feel it right on the cusp of being entered. It's such sweet torture. i feel the head of You, and for a moment again i feel like Your slut. Begging for Your cock. I feel You teasing me.

"How much do You want it pet?" You ask... with a tug of my leash.

"my Mistress... please, please take me, please take Your slut, i need it so bad, the craving... i need to feel You inside me..." i say with a desperate voice. i'm trying to keep my hips from bucking back into You. i try not to be too much of a slut. i can barely hold in my feelings, and barely hold in my desire to be filled and taken by You.

"MMMMmmmmmmmm" and suddenly it's in. my mind just flares with pain, pleasure, and the feeling of being filled. It's unbelievable.. the feeling of Your hips against me, the feeling of Your hands on my back and my hips... i'm powerless to stop it. i wouldn't want to stop it even if i could. You start out slow, and then build faster and faster. i can feel myself... almost wanting to cum just from this, from no stimulation of my cock at all. It's almost too much to take. With every stroke You slam against my tender balls also. They are still back there in bondage. my eyes are closed and i can't believe the feelings inside me. Suddenly... You stop.

"Hmmmm... you know... I didn't really check to see how well you cleaned yourself for Me... and I really wasn't very happy with your cock sucking I guess I can kill two birds with one stone here... can't I pet?" You say as You walk in front of me with a smile on Your face.

"Now open that mouth slut, or do I FORCE it open with another whip to the balls?"

You wouldn't.... would You?

macccer
macccer
19 Followers