Craving Candace

Story Info
Liking a chick can make a guy do some crazy things...
5.3k words
4.34
38.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't decide whether it was love or lust at first sight. It couldn't have been love because we were in high school, so it had to be lust because it was lust central at Murrell Dobbins high school. I sat in the middle of Math class with a bricked up dick in my pants—and it was all her damn fault. Who was her, y'all would ask? She was Candace 'Big Booty' Jefferson. Candace was one of the baddest chicks in school and the captain of the cheerleading squad.

Oh, where are my manners? This isn't Forrest Gump where I just start telling my story and y'all don't even know who I am. I'm Jaden Harris. I'm a twenty-eight year old married Managing Director standing at six foot five and am a solid two hundred seventy-five pounds of milk chocolate with a bald clean shaven head and brown eyes that my wife can't get enough of.

It's funny because back in high school I was nowhere near where I am now. I was six feet tall when I wasn't hunching and had a medium muscular build of one hundred seventy-five pounds to go along with my thick square-framed glasses and very shy demeanor. I didn't tell you that I was a nerd too, but unlike most nerds in these kind of stories, I was a 'cool' nerd. My intelligence didn't make me an outcast; instead it made me quite known around school. I had my own circle of friends I hung around with, but I could say hey to basically anyone and they'd reply in kind.

Simply, I was friends with everyone—even the 'popular' students,(the basketball team and the cheerleaders) which is where my infatuation with Candace came from. To be on the basketball team and the cheerleader squad, you needed to maintain at least a 'B' grade or higher. We didn't have a lot of dumb jocks or ditsy broads in school (we had a few), but since I was excelling in all areas in school, I helped some of the guys keep their grades up when they started to slip a bit. I was helping Michael, our school's point guard with Math after school on a chilly Friday in the teacher's common room outside the lounge when my eyes saw Candace for the first time. Well, actually this was the first time I saw her up close, having seen her dancing at a lot of our school's home games.

"Damn." I mused inside as Michael and I both stopped working at her entrance.

Candace was a full figured beauty and curved in all the right directions. My eyes found her angel face down to her ample titties. Thinking back, I'd say she was a thirty-eight double-D. Then my eyes hit her lower half and all I could think was, goddamn! The sight of her tiny waist and thick hips had me a bit flustered, but I didn't call her 'Big Booty' earlier for nothing. Candace's backside gave Jennifer Lopez's a run for her money.

"Damn, how does she have a booty like that and we're just in high school?" I asked myself as she walked over to our table, watching her plump ass cheeks switch with each step.

When she got to the table, I lost my breath at the full sight of her. Her smooth, apple-butter brown skin glowed in the room's light, she had pretty hazel eyes and full, thick kissable lips while Candace's long hair was jet black and done in long curls surrounding her face. Meeting Candace for the first time, I really didn't know what to expect because back in the day, most of the cheerleaders were stuck-up bitches.

Like something out of a clichéd high school TV show, these females actually thought they were better than somebody. They only hung out with the guys on the basketball team, talked dirty about people that didn't wear designer stuff outside of school, and acted like the world owed them something. Dating-wise, if you didn't have that ghetto, hood boy mentality, you weren't worth their time. I was just going to nicely say hi to Candace, but inwardly I was preparing for the worst.

"Hey Michael," she spoke with a pleasant smile.

"You're in here studying for Ms. Wall's math test, huh?"

"Yup, and thanks to this man here—" Michael patted me on the shoulder. "I'm going to pass it. Oh yeah, Candace, this is Jaden and Jaden, this is Candace."

"Oh, so you're Jaden? Your name is always coming up in something...from the teachers to the security guys that check us in the morning. You're something special, huh?"

I smiled, "Nope, I'm just a nerd, but you're something special on the court at halftime."

Candace blushed at my words, but didn't reply, so I continued, "Do you come with those dances 'cause they're great."

"Halfway, I'm the captain and Ms. Brown's the squad director, so we come up with the dances together."

"Yeah, now I know who came up with the booty pop at the bridge of the song then." I joked internally.

"Well, y'all make a great team, so keep up the good work and if you ever need any help studying don't be afraid to ask." I told her, but it came off a little flirtatious.

Candace must have liked it that way because she bit her bottom lip. "Thanks Jaden. Mike, we're waiting outside. Oh, if you want to, you're welcomed to come too, Jaden."

"A'ight, we'll be out in a minute." I said, before Michael and I waited until she was gone to start talking again.

"Damn...just damn, bruh!" I yelled about what just walked out of the room. "Did you see that body on her?"

"Yup, everybody's been trying to get at that. Did you see her bite her lip at you? You might have a shot, Jay."

I nudged him, "You're bugging, Mike."

"C'mon with all that shy shit, Jay," Mike groaned.

"Sometimes...just sometimes, you've got to take a shot. If you make it or if you miss, it's all good. With how you are with females, I'm surprised you ain't a virgin."

"Hey, you were at that party that night. Gina and I got drunk then one thing led to another. Plus it didn't help that she went telling everybody and had the whole school—staff included looking at me funny for a week."

Mike bust out laughing, "Hey, it was because it was you, man. Mr. Nerd finally got him some coochie last year."

I laughed with him, "Yeah, sophomore year was a big year for me, but we've got to look to the future. This year now, senior year next, then getting the hell out of here."

"You're headed to college, Jay?"

"You know it and what about you?"

"I might do CCP for my associate's degree in business."

"Good, 'cause you need a plan nowadays, Mike." I told him seriously.

"I hear you, Jay. Are we done here 'cause we've got people waiting on us?"

"Do you think you're ready for the math test on Monday?"

"Yup,"

"Then let's get out of here 'cause I'm too hungry to study anymore."

We packed up and joined the basketball team and the cheerleaders outside then went to the McDonald's down the street from our school. We took up three tables in the restaurant, having ourselves a good old time and all I could do was stare at Candace. She was that sexy to me. When I got home, doing my home work was hard as hell with her on my mind. My dick just wouldn't go down, so I had to take care of myself and y'all know what I thought about.

With how hot Candace was, I just knew the pussy between her thighs had to be even hotter. I beat my meat slowly, envisioning myself sucking on Candace's clit, her sucking my dick, and me pulling her hair while fucking her from behind. My fantasy was so hot that when I busted my nut, I screamed so loud that my mom came to see if I was alright.

So here I was three months later in Math class with a bricked up dick in my pants and if I wasn't in school, best believe I would have been jerking off. And jerking off was getting old—real old. Girls came at me, serving up the pussy, but strangely in my mind, I only needed one pussy—Candace's pussy. I was craving Candace like a junkie needing a fix.

"Goddamn, I really need to get the fuck out of here!" I cursed inside and lucky for me, it was Friday and Math was my last class of the day.

I could get home, relieve myself and get on with my life. Oh, who the hell am I kidding? My life wasn't going to be right until I had Candace's pussy wrapped around my dick.

"At least there's a party tomorrow. That should be good." I thought, jotting down some extra math problems Ms. Wall's assigned for homework.

As I wrote down the last math problem, the last bell of the day rang and weirdly, my dick finally started to go down. I thanked God, packing up my book bag and heading to my locker. At my locker stood Mike, Candace, and a one of my fellow cool nerds, Skye.

"What's up, Jay? You ready for the party tomorrow," Mike asked gleefully. "You know it's going to be hot!"

"I know. I just hope people don't get too crazy. Remember the last party? Who brings Hennessy to a high school party?"

"People trying to get fucked up," Skye spoke up.

"I'm glad we left before the bullshit started, Jay."

I nodded, "No doubt 'cause one thing I don't have time for is the bullshit."

"So here's the plan; party Saturday, rest up Sunday, and get back on the school grind Monday." Candace explained.

I laughed, "Isn't that always the plan?"

"Yeah, but I was just going through it."

"Cool," I smiled. "I'll see y'all tomorrow night."

I started to walk away, but Skye stopped me with her words. "Wait Jay, you're not hanging with us?"

"I can't today 'cause my mom has a long list stuff for me to do." I explained.

I gave Mike a pound and both girls hugs, "Peace and stay safe guys."

*****

Friday night through Saturday afternoon just sort of blurred together as my mom put me through the ringer with the chores she had me doing with her. From cleaning the basement to pulling up the weeds in the backyard, I was broken, hungry, and tired when it was all over. Lucky for me, it was only three 'o clock when we finally finished up. Some hotdogs sated my hunger and about a three hour nap refreshed me. It was six-thirty when I hopped in the shower, not getting out until a half an hour later. Coming to my bedroom, I found my mom standing there.

"Who is she, Jaden?" she asked, folding her arms across her chest.

I laughed, "What are you talking about, Ma?"

"Don't play with me. Who's the girl you like, boy? You don't smell all nice for nothing,"

"I've got to look my best," I told her, but I did put on some sweetening oils because I knew for sure Candace was going to be there.

Candace didn't party that much because she was cheerleading captain.

"You know I'm going to a party tonight, Ma."

"Yeah, I want you to be safe tonight 'cause I know what y'all do that those parties, but since all you've got on is a towel right now. I think you should tell me, so you can get dressed."

I sighed, "Okay, her name's Candace, Ma. Are you happy now?"

"Candace...is she pretty and does she have a good head on her shoulders?"

"Yes, and from what I can tell, she's got a good head on her shoulders."

"Good, now I want you to be safe out there and have a good time."

I kissed Mom on the cheek, "Thanks, Ma and I will."

I made it to the party at the Infusion café around eight-thirty and it was already in full swing. Glancing through the windows, I saw that the drinks were flowing and the ganja (weed) was being passed around freely. Stepping into the spot, the music was off the chain and the bass was so loud that I could the vibration underneath my feet.

My eyes found Michael smoking and Skye dancing before they zoned in on Candace. I couldn't help, but stare as her gaze found mine and she walked towards me, those big hips swaying from side to side. The rhythm of her walk had me in trance.

Snapping out of my trance, I took in how good she looked this night. She had her curly hair laying down and framing her beautiful face. She had on some tight black pants, a light blue shirt, and some black open-toed shoes. I looked down at her feet and saw that some of her toes had rings on them. When we came face to face, I saw she had a shiny lip gloss on her full, plump lips, which just brought them out even more. Her lip gloss was popping for real.

"Hey Jaden," she said with a smile. "You just get here?"

"Yeah, I was running a little late, but it doesn't look like I missed anything."

"Nope, so, you ready to get this party started?"

I smiled, "Let's get to it."

It was about eight-thirty when I got to the party and by ten 'o clock, I'd been tipsy (since I was a lightweight), high, and a little in between cross-faded. Luckily, Mom made me take some food with me and the café had water for me to drink. I sobered up some and chilled jamming out to Black Sheep's "The Choice is Yours" as Candace sat next to me. We sat in silence for a long moment for two songs, watching as Michael got drunk and threw up while Skye was fine just dancing her ass off. I wasn't intoxicated anymore, but really just needed to chill some.

"Hey," I said calmly to Candace with a sigh, breaking the silence between us.

"What's up, you okay, Jay? 'Cause you were cross-faded as hell a minute ago,"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just taking it slow for now."

The next song to come on was "On Top" by Trey Songz and I guess it was bump 'n grind time. Looking around; everybody picked a partner, dancing real nasty. Candace noticed it too because she looked at me with her sweet hazel eyes and leaned in.

"You're taking it slow, but not slow enough to dance I hope?"

I nodded, "I'm cool to dance."

We got up, finding a free spot on the floor and got real close with no real space between us. Candace slipped her leg between mine and started to slow grind on my thigh. I put my hand on the small of her back, just above her thick booty and started to grind back.

I could feel her grinding her pussy on one of my thighs and her thigh was gently gliding under my balls. Candace had a big naughty smile on her face as she rocked on me. It was an incredible feeling.

Without skipping a beat, she like the other girls, guided me up against a wall, pressing that juicy booty of hers against my crouch. I could hardly take it as my dick was swelling big time. Dancing with Candace like this was one of the hottest moments of my life. We danced real slow as it was got hot and heavy between us and I knew we both loved it. It felt so good that I got pissed when Pharrell's "Happy" suddenly came on.

"Ugh," Candace groaned as I laughed. "I'm sick of this damn song."

I laughed a bit more, "Well, I haven't heard it that much, so it's cool with me."

"Whatever Jay," Candace flagged me off. "Hey, I'm kind of hungry. Can you walk me to the store?"

"Yeah, let's go."

Now, I failed to mention this, but where we all lived and where Infusion was located wasn't the best neighborhood. We didn't have gangs or people shooting up the streets—we did have some drug dealers though. It was going on ten-thirty and there was no doubt that they were standing on the corner, selling their product.

Going to the store, it was smooth sailing, but coming back, we ran into some trouble and I probably did the stupidest shit ever. We were leaving the store and after turning down some drugs, things looked cool—until some of the dealers (who were grown ass men) tried to holler at Candace. We just ignored them and kept walking, but one guy wouldn't be denied.

"Yo, sweetheart!" he called from behind, real close to us. "I know you hear me talking to you."

Quickly, he was on us and tried to grab Candace's arm, forcing something inside me to snap. What was happening was something I had to deal with every day. Seeing grown ass men try to spit game to teenage girls like shit was all good. That shit irritated me to no end and stupidly, I chose to make a stand here.

"What the fuck is your problem, dude?!" I snapped, turning around to face him. "You're a grown ass man, trying come at a girl in high school. How fucked up are you?"

"And what're you going to do?" he challenged me and I didn't noticed the gang of guys surrounding us. "Is she your chick and shit? Stay in your lane 'cause the pussy can't be that good."

"Yo, all I'm saying is she ain't interested, so step the fuck off, bruh."

With that, I was met with the dude's right hook to my face and soon I was on the ground. I tried to get up, but couldn't as about four or five guys joined in his beating of my ass. While these guys kicked my ass with punches and stomps, I guess Candace made it back to the café because I don't know how much time passed, but I'd never been so happy to hear Michael's voice in my life.

"Oh shit, Candace was right! That's Jay,"

The entire basketball team (all twenty members) ran to my aid. I lay in heap with a bloody lip and sore ass ribs as Michael helped me back to my feet. With all the commotion outside, I'm pretty sure one of the store owners called the police because we heard sirens in the distance.

"A'ight guys, let's get back to the café before the cops get here." Michael suggested.

"Okay, but how are you feeling, Jaden?" Candace asked.

"I'm fine," I told her. "I'm just going to go home now."

"And explain to your Mom how you got your lip split?" she countered.

"Ugh, point taken." I groaned, holding my right side.

"My mom's working the night shift at her job, so why don't you come over, get straightened up, and then go home?"

"Fine, but let's get going 'cause the sirens are getting louder." I said before we started for Candace's house with Michael accompanying us as protection.

*****

I sat on Candace's living room couch with just my pants on as Candace was in the kitchen getting me a washcloth for my lip. There was nothing going down, but outside I took quite a few punts to the ribs and my Mom being a nurse taught me how to check to see if anything was broken. I rubbed my tender right side gently and thankfully nothing was broken.

"Damn," Candace's voice sounded as she stood a few feet away from me and I knew she liked what she saw.

I was a nerd, but I wasn't skinny and lanky like Steve Urkel. I had muscles (complete with six-pack abs) and could play basketball. Hell, I could have joined the team at school, but chose focus more on my studies.

"Oh sorry about my shirt, Candace. I was just checking on about my ribs. Nothing's broken," I explained.

"Good, what were you thinking out there, Jay?" she asked, her voice full of concern as she sat next to me.

"Liking a chick can make a guy do some crazy things," I said instantly, losing my shyness. "Plus grown dudes coming at high school chicks make me sick."

My adrenaline was up from the confrontation outside even though I got my ass kicked. I didn't give a fuck and was down for anything that came my way. I shifted in my seat, finding a comfortable position to sit in that didn't hurt much.

"Um, so you like me, Jaden?" Candace asked, placed the warm washcloth on my mouth, wiping the blood off.

"Mmhm," I blurred as she continued to wipe my mouth until all the blood was gone.

"Okay, your lip's actually not that bad. It just going to be fat for a minute though," she told me. "So, let's get back to you liking me and all that."

"That's it, Candace. I like you 'cause you're not like the others cheerleaders," I said deadpan. "You're nice instead being stuck-up and letting popularity go to your head. I've been feeling you for three months, so that's it and what happened outside was because a girl like you doesn't deserve to be treated like some ratchet chick walking around the Hood."

I put my hand on her thigh and rubbed it as we did that soap opera stare at each other. Suddenly, Candace stood up, straddled me, and shoved her tongue in my mouth. I was a little shocked, but I shook it off along with slight pain in my side when my dick started reacting to her actions.

"Is it good if I've feeling you too?" Candace quizzed.

"Yeah, it's real good, girl."

My hands were all over her butt in those black tights, my manhood getting harder and harder by the second. Candace started kissing me on my neck; licking from my neck to my ears. As she did this I moaned just a little to let her know that I was really feeling her.

12