Cravings & Addictions

Story Info
One's not enough for her.
647 words
3.65
57.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a lover, one that drives me insane with lust, I would do anything for him, any revolting, degrading thing, I crave his dick inside of me, I crave his cum on my body, he is all of my sexual fantasies rolled into one.

We go to a party at a friend's house, its an all day on into night thing. The whole time we are there, he teases and taunts me, rubbing himself against me, reaching under my skirt and teasing my clit, rubbing my wetness when no one is looking, reaching over and pinching and rubbing my nipples so they are constantly hard and aching.

He comes up behind me later in the evening and whispers in my ear, I have a surprise for you, go into the backyard, you'll know what to do when you get there. I'm a little confused but do as he commands me anyway, the backyard is deserted for its quite dark and chilly now, all of the rest of the party-goers are inside. I am about to give up and go back inside when I hear my name, I turn and there is my lover's friend, a very attractive guy, whom I had always found sexually arousing.

He begins to kiss me, fondling my breasts roughly, rolling my nipples between his fingers, I try to protest but I had been so turned on all day and it feels so good I can't say no. He unbuttons my shirt and unclasps my bra, leaning down to suck and bite my nipples, he reaches under my skirt and begins to finger fuck me, shoving four fingers inside of me, moving them in and out, I'm so turned on at this point I begin to beg him to fuck me. "please put your dick inside of me, please I want to feel your hard dick inside of me."

He unzips his pants, shoves me up against the fence and thrusts inside of me. Iit feels so good, his hard dick moves in and out of my wet pussy. He tries to slow the rhythm down, but I won't let him. I want it hard and fast.

I hear a noise behind me, but I'm too far gone to care. All I care about is cumming; all I care about is his dick inside of me, I feel someone begin to caress my ass, I turn around and there's my lover, there watching his friend fuck me; watching his dick move in and out of my pussy. He asks me what I want, but I can barely talk. All I can say is I want you to fuck me up the ass.

He begins to slowly ease his dick inside my ass, but I don't want it slow, I beg him faster, shove it all the way in now. He thrusts himself inside of me, at this point all I can do is gasp and moan. His friend is so close to cumming, I feel his hard dick thrusting madly inside of me while my lover is fucking my ass. Having two guys inside me at once is too much, I feel my body tense, and all I can say is oh god I'm cumming, as spasm after spasm of pleasure ripples through me,

I feel his friend pull out and cum all over my stomach, hearing both our orgasms, pushes my lover over the top. He can't stand it. He begins to cum in my ass, feeling his orgasm another ripple of pleasure goes through me. By this time I'm so exhausted mentally and physically and slightly embarrassed by my actions, I pull down my skirt and button my shirt, getting ready to go back in, when my lover grabs me and kisses me hard on the lips. He asks, "Did you like your surprise?" All I can do is nod.