Cravings of a She-Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

My hand slid up her back to find her long, dirty blonde hair, grabbing a good handful of it and pulling back, lifting her head from its overwhelmed position leaning down over the top of the bin, making her suddenly seem much louder as her gasps and grunts were projected up into the crisp air for me to clearly hear. Holding her hard I pounded on her ass as fast as I could, feeling how incredibly tight it was, especially as she started to squeeze at me, my groan of pleasure only spurring her to do it more as I fucked her roughly in the ass, somehow lasting ok though despite it. I leaned back and placed a good hard spank on her, making her tense and yelp in response, but not of pure pain, enjoyment as well, which I enjoyed hearing as I delivered a few more before I got back to the real focus of fucking her brains out.

It was all too much for her, and I could see she'd clearly been trying to hold it back, perhaps to make it as good as possible or maybe so she couldn't let on how much she was enjoying it, but Shakira tensed up with a pre-orgasmic shudder. Pulling her hair a bit harder, I grabbed her hip with my other hand tightly and really ramped up the pace, fucking her hard and deep, just pumping into her with all my might, knowing I was about to make Shakira come, from being fucked in the ass! With another ten or so seconds of hard thrusts Shakira burst, tensing up and then giving a sudden, violent shudder over the bin, her legs shaking as she let out a long, wailing shriek of pleasure, shaking and twisting so much I thought she might fall off the bin as I continued to fuck her, sliding my hand back to grab a good handful of her gorgeous rear as she climaxed.

In the meantime however her ass had squeezed down like a vice on my hard cock, bringing me suddenly much closer to my own peak, and with her still trembling and shaking over the bin as she still continued to push back on my cock, I knew it wasn't going to take long. My hands slid from her hair and hip to the sexy pinch of her waist, taking a firm grip on her wonderfully warm body, holding tight as I suddenly picked up the pace again to my absolute max, pounding my cock into her hot ass harder than a pornstar. She responded, groaning and arching her back to push onto me, absolutely loving and not losing interest even when she'd had an orgasm, loving my cock inside her as much as I did. I just focussed on my own pleasure now though, fucking her hard as she squeezed her ass even tighter around me, making me feel the telltale sensation that preceded my own orgasm.

"Oh fuck...fuck..." I growled, holding it back and pounding into her, my cock hardening even more as I was about to come, Shakira taking this as a sign to squeeze and hold her ass as tight as she possibly could do. The sudden resistance and her deliberate aim to make me come was all it took, and with a yank back on her hips and a deep thrust into her I came hard with a long, guttural groan, my eyes squeezing shut as I pumped into her deeply with a few hard thrusts, emptying my balls of their huge load deep in her aching ass. I squeezed the last of my thick come into her, Shakira helping with squeezes of her ass to get every last drop, stroking her back a bit as I leaned forward over her to briefly rest, my still hard cock buried inside her, the only sound our deep, gasping breaths.


After a minute we came to our senses and I pulled myself up with a stretch, looking around quickly to make sure nobody had just seen what happened in this alleyway, breathing a sigh of relief when I saw it was clear. Pulling back slowly, I slipped my cock out of her ass, both of us giving a slightly jolt of sensation as my head popped out, noting how Shakira squeezed her ass shut tightly afterwards, evidently to get it back how it should be, and stop my come leaking out so much. I reached down for my jeans and shorts, pulling them up and fastening them as Shakira straightened up, her skirt falling down into place over her tremendous bum as she reached down to retrieve her sexy panties from their position round the ankles of her sexy brown leather boots. She still hadn't turned round, smoothing her clothes out as best she could, wiggling her arse a little and tugging her skirt down before she finally did, looking up into my eyes and biting her lip cutely, evidently feeling a bit unsure.


We didn't say anything, and just heading slowly back towards the hotel, Shakira no longer holding onto my arm, just walking along besides me, an awkward silence between us after what we'd just done. Shakira just wandered along, looking both up to me and down at the ground, feeling a mix of emotions as she walked, and also feeling a slight hint of arousal as she felt some of my come leak into her underwear from her exhausted ass. Arriving at the hotel, I escorted her to her room, where we said a brief, polite goodnight, not really sure what to say, shifting my feet a little unsurely before turning to walk away, when Shakira's delicate hand took my arm, making me look back to her, immediately captivated by her big brown eyes. She didn't say a word, just giving a pull on my arm to entice me into her room, saying all she needed to in that one little gesture. Despite the awkwardness currently hanging between them since their encounter in the alleyway a little while earlier, Shakira couldn't deny she wanted more from him, him to hold her and take her fully, make her his all night long, and she figured since she'd already gone this far, she may as well go all the way with it.

I couldn't resist the gorgeous Colombian, letting my feet follow as she pulled me into her room, flicking off the lights she'd turned on just moments before when we'd arrived. I stumbled in the darkness, taking her hands as she stepped confidently, and a little drunkenly, back towards her bed, pulling me along till she reached it, pressing her calves, well her boots, back against it and dropping down to sit on the end of the bed. Her hands immediately found my jeans, quickly undoing them again and pulling them down, along with my boxers, revealing my semi-hard cock. Her soft, skilful hand quickly found it in the darkness, wrapping firmly around it and starting to stroke me, quickly helping it to grow in her hand, stroking it faster as she shifted a little on the bed in the gloom, before I suddenly felt her hot breath. Before I could say anything I was in her mouth, giving a shuddering gasp as she started sucking softly at my head, her mouth just so hot and wet, velvet soft and perfect as she started taking a little more, giving a murmur as she lifted herself from the bed a little, her hands fumbling up under her skirt.

Shakira kept sucking as she pulled her sexy panties down again, shoving them over her boots to her ankles before sitting down again on the bed, resuming sucking in a more focussed way, reaching down to shuffle her underwear over her feet and completely off as she got me to complete, rock hard erection once more. With one last firm suck to the tip, she pulled off it, looking up at me, discernable through the gloom as she licked up the underside, making my hardon bounce at the intensely pleasurable sensation before she pulled back, my hand sliding from her dirty blonde hair. Shifting back up the bed, she leaned up on her elbows and flicked her little black skirt up over her stomach to reveal herself, however in the dark I could only tell what she'd done, rather than surveying her neatly shaven pussy.

"Come on, fuck me, just pound my pussy," she breathed, her heart pounding in her chest as she just went for it, inviting me on. I didn't need asking twice and quickly slid onto the bed on my knees, dropping down over her, leaning beside her shoulders as I slipped between her thighs, pushing my achingly hard cock to her juicy snatch. With an easy push I was inside her, both of us giving a groan of pleasure as I did, feeling her pussy convulse around me, Shakira pulling her legs up beside me.

"God Shakira..." I started, but a soft finger pressed at my lips.

"Shh, no talking, just fuck me, fuck me..." she breathed, giving a deep sigh as I pushed right into her, before giving a strained groan as I immediately picked up a rhythm, her body curling up, chin towards her chest and pushing her hips up towards mine as I started to pump into her, going full depth immediately, feeling how relaxed and dripping wet she was for me, really wanting this, and I wouldn't deny that I did as well. I'd long dreamt of getting to fuck her, and now I had it, and it she was just perfect, pushing in harder as her boots locked behind my back, pulling me tighter to her. I ground deeply against her, her arms pulling tight round my neck and holding me close, our foreheads pressed together in the darkness, breathing the only thing we could hear as I started to pump her again, Shakira's legs picking up the beat to let me slide back and then help to pull me into her, driving deeply and powerfully into her luscious little body, feeling her velvet walls pull and clench at my manhood, my head tingling with the immense pleasure of being inside her.

Leaning up on my arms, I shifted to press down on her shoulders, properly pinning her to the bed as I started to pump her hard, no faster, just very hard, slamming our bodies together, Shakira giving a deep grunt with each one, the strength in her legs fading with each one till they dropped to the bed, her body arching and writhing in pleasure of being banged so hard. Starting to pick up the pace, I slammed down into her, knowing I wouldn't last too long screwing her anyway, but holding it back, just picking it up enough to really push her buttons, my hands gripping her shoulders now as I jammed myself into her, Shakira lifting her hips from the bed to let me get as deep as possible inside her, giving a yelp of pleasure as she got the right place to get right into her and hit her cervix, sending a burst of sensation through her, my hips grinding her clit with every thrust.

Her incredible flexibility was a great asset as she bent up to meet me, letting me fuck her, until I could take no more of it, rolling her hips suddenly sideways and grabbing her leg, lifting it up straight from the bed, easily able to bend her wonderfully pliable body in such a way, dragging my tongue up the back of her thigh and onto her leather boot as I pulled her leg to me and really picked up the speed, shifting a little to get a better position before really pounding into her, making her immediately tense up and grab at the bedcovers with a strained groan of ecstasy. Holding her leg tight to my chest I slammed into her, fucking her hard and fast, not quite as deep now but it didn't matter, she was inches from coming as I fucked her slippery snatch sideways, loving how it felt different for her muscles to squeeze me at this new angle.

"Oh god fuck it, fuck me, fuck it hard!" she gasped, breaking her no speaking rule in the best possible way. I was spurred by this, lifting her hips a bit more to fuck her a bit deeper, pumping her hard and fast, her gorgeous, firm round ass jiggling just a little as I fucked her, Shakira's hand fumbling down to her clit, feeling her just bump me before she got her mark and moved her hand in a well-trained blur, her body immediately tensing up as she initiated orgasm, then dropping her hand to let me do the rest. I happily obliged, feeling quite close myself now but keeping at it, knowing she only needed a few seconds to put her on cloud nine. Fucking her hard, I reached out to grab her perky breast, not something I'd done thus far, adding something new, enough to help her along, pumping deeply into her as she came, feeling her muscles preparing before they suddenly squeezed down on me, making me immediately slow as I felt worryingly close for a moment.

Shakira gave a wail of delight, grinding herself against me as I continued to thrust, slower but still deep and powerful into her convulsing, clenching vagina, so hot and tight, her body shuddering and writhing on the bed, grabbing a pillow and pulling it over her face as she gave a muffled scream of pleasure, her legs kicking and twitching around me. Her scream became a series of deep, satisfied sighs, letting the pillow drop to the bed as I released her leg, slipping down between her legs to slow down a moment, just sliding easily in and out of her relaxed pussy. After a moment to steel myself, I started fucking her again, hard once more, wanting my own pleasure now, Shakira giving a groan as she was almost forced to have the pleasure from it, unable to stop her body loving it as I slammed into her.

Grabbing her legs, I flipped them over my shoulders, boots rubbing against my skin, making an interesting contrast between them and her own gorgeously smooth skin as I plowed into her, pushing her hips back and pounding on her, fucking her as hard and fast as I could, the position allowing me to get every inch into her juicy haven, groaning with pleasure beneath me as I fucked down into her, holding her legs tightly as I felt my own climax approaching swiftly. I pumped her with a ferocity she'd seemingly forgotten could exist in sex, groaning loudly with pleasure as I fucked her, her body tensing and writhing in the dark as I fucked her, squeezing her pussy on me as tight and as fast as she could muster to help get me off as our hips slapped together loudly. I revelled in the feel of her wonderful pussy, her ass was tighter but her pussy was just as heavenly, and so easy to fuck, and it made me realise just how much I'd missed sex on the road, driving myself as fast as possible as I felt my orgasm start.

Holding it back as long as possible, I felt my climax boil in my balls as I pumped her hard for several more seconds till I couldn't stand any more, driving deeply inside her with a stuttered thrust, pressing my weight down on her to push myself as deep as possible as I unloaded a big, thick load inside her. She gave a murmur as my hard cock twitched and surged inside her, shooting my come deep into her womb as I rested on her gorgeous ass, filling her up. I felt such a wave of pleasure as I came inside her, emptying my very soul into the sexy pop star, feeling her clenching to squeeze every last drop out of me before I rocked back on my heels, both of us breathing hard as I leaned down to just share one soft kiss, before slipping out of her. We just lay there for a couple of minutes before I slid off her, kneeling up on the bed.

"I think you need to be spanked," I said with a smile, a joking tone clearly in my voice as I looked down at the exhausted Shakira laid on the bed in the gloom, her legs open, skirt up over her tight tummy. I'd only been joking, but my eyes widened in amazement as after a brief pause Shakira got up and then rolled over onto all fours, pressing her chest down to the bed and arching her back, reaching back to flick her little skirt back up over her amazing ass without a word. I wasn't going to refuse it, and reached out to just stroke her ass softly, before pulling back and giving a good firm spank, making her gasp lightly. I then did the same on the other cheek, much harder this time, a properly stinging slap that made her clench with a mumble of pain, dropping down onto her knees, making it clear I'd given her a spank.

Turning, I slid my legs off the bed and pulled my shorts up, followed by my jeans, doing them up as Shakira turned back over and pulled herself to the end of the bed, pulling her skirt down and reaching to the floor. As I went to step away, she took my hand, making me pause.


"Goodnight," she said softly, squeezing my hand, and with the other stuffing her underwear into my back pocket.

"Night," I replied, walking slowly from the bed to her door in the darkness, just able to see my way now, seeing clearly that Shakira wasn't coming to see me out, opening the door and stepping back into the bright corridor, shielding my eyes from it as I closed her door firmly. Reaching back, I felt her soft lingerie in my back pocket, then I headed to my own room down the corridor, thinking of how I'd just fucked Shakira, twice, and it'd been simply fantastic, but also that things between us may never be the same again, or that I may even lose my job. Despite that uneasy thought in my mind, as soon as I'd stripped off and got into bed I fell asleep, Shakira having worn me out completely.

The next day was horribly awkward, and the next couple of weeks weren't a lot better either. Things between us were strange, which was kind of to be expected, especially since Shakira had a long term boyfriend at home. Our professional relationship was ok, we did our jobs, or rather I did my job and she didn't fire me, so evidently it wasn't enough of a problem to be rid of me. It had been a fantastic night, and I wanted to know how she felt as much as whether there was any hope of more. I politely and cautiously broached the subject, getting an equally polite hint of no, clear enough not to mention it, so I backed off, not wanting to ruin things completely, wanting to keep our friendship professional at the very least, even though I wanted to fuck her again. I'd have just liked to know how she felt though more than doing anything.

Shakira however was feeling much like I was, thinking back over it all the time, about how great it'd been, how she'd not felt so desired and wanted in months, years even, and she certainly hadn't been fucked that way for a long time, it'd been fantastic, and she'd got the anal sex she loved so much. However, she'd cheated on her boyfriend for that fantastic fuck, and that guilt was weighing on her conscience. It'd be cheating to continue it, once was one thing, at least she could pretend so, but a long term affair to get her fix of sex was quite another, and this little personal war raged in her mind for days. However what of course I then didn't know, is that Shakira decided that she couldn't be without it and wanted more, and made the decision to just go for it and make sure she kept it all quiet.

A few weeks after our little encounter, with things between Shakira and I returning to normality almost, as much as could be expected, I was intrigued to find a note left in my hotel room, having been slipped under the door, a do not disturb sign hanging on the handle that I didn't remember putting there. It was late in the afternoon, another rare day off in the tour that we'd been enjoying, and I'd just got back to the hotel after being out all day. Picking up the note, I kicked the door shut and opened it, immediately recognising Shakira's delicate handwriting. I stopped where I was, almost feeling my heart stop, before a sudden rush in its pace as I read her note, which outlined just how she felt about the encounter we'd shared, how much she'd loved it and that she wanted to continue things, and to meet me at a small motel on the outskirts of the city, leaving directions and telling me to arrive that evening.

I immediately stripped off and headed for the shower, resisting my growing erection and telling it to wait for Shakira as I cleaned up, picking out some fresh clothes and quickly planning my evening, thinking of what might await me in a few hours time.

Arriving at the motel, I parked up in the rental car I'd got from the front desk and checked my watch, and the name, just to be sure, then got out, flicking the locking as I walked towards the motel, looking along the door numbers. It was a small, out of the way place, a little run down too, certainly not somewhere you'd expect to find Shakira, and that was likely the idea, so she'd not be found here and could indulge herself. Finding the room number, fifteen, right at the end of the block, probably to limit listening ears, I knocked at the door, feeling my heart pumping strongly. There was a pause, then I heard feet on the floor, before the door was pulled quickly open, a hand reaching from behind it to gesture me into the room, before it was swiftly closed and locked, the curtains already drawn.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers