Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OX2
OX2
14 Followers

They froze like that, neither one moving, chests heaving with exertion, breath coming in gasps. Pancrack's tongue lolled from out of his mouth, dripping saliva in time to his panting. Finally, Pancrack pushed Julia forward, and slid his softening cock from her sticky hole. Julia collapsed on the bed, wrung out for sure, but extremely satisfied as she felt the air cool her burning, bruised pussy. She knew she would be sore in the morning but for now, it was the small price to pay for such pleasure. She pulled in her wings; they were just too awkward at a time like this. She rolled to her back, one leg up and bent, examining the Wolf next to her.

Pancrack curled up beside her. One clawed arm slid below her head and she snuggled into it. Julia splayed a hand on his belly and toyed with the dark grey fur. Gently running her talons though it as she felt his breathing slow down and come back to normal.

Pancrack caressed her shoulders and bent to gently nip her. Not so much of passion, but a sweet, innocent kiss. He stared at the ceiling, feeling every muscle in his body ease and relax in its normal shape. Julia was a warm soft weight on his arm and side. He pulled her tighter. She pressed one fat boob onto his chest and lazily kissed his neck, leaving her cool lips on his hot neck like a brand. They both slid into the warmth and haze welcome after such a raucous lovemaking.

Both, well satiated and well satisfied, they drifted into deep sleep, laying in bloody sheets and torn bed linen.

OX2
OX2
14 Followers
12