Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick694u
drdick694u
778 Followers

Jim's mouth dropped as Jessica came down the stairs. He could see her hard nipples punctuating the bodice, and the overlapping front panels of the skirt splitting open as each knee came forward exhibiting her thighs and the beginnings of the lace tops of the stockings. "Are you going to show the whole world your body?" exclaimed Jim. Jessica ran her tongue across her pink lips and replied, "I wanted to really dress up for you. We'll just have to see where this leads Jimmie-boy!" Jim felt a little reflexive jerk in his pants, and just smiled as he thought of coming home after dinner.

The reservations had been made at Mattalio's, and the place was buzzing. Jessica got lusty stares from the men, and envy and hate from the women as she strutted back to their table. As they ordered and ate, Jessica enjoyed glancing around and catching the many eyes staring at her. The waiter seemed to hover over her shoulder and she caught him several times looking down the top of her dress. As men walked by and looked at her, she would shyly drop her eyes and stare at their crotches. She played a game at trying to guess how big a rod they were packing. She didn't see any she couldn't live without.

As they were walking out after their delicious dinner, Jessica grabbed Jim's left arm crushing her right breast against it. She brought her mouth to his ear, flicked it a couple of times with her tongue, and said in a sultry whisper, "Let's go over the Hyatt for a night cap. I hear that they have a great band there." "Oh honey," Jim whined. Pushing her tongue in his ear, she breathed, "You never know what I'll be in the mood for with a couple 'between the sheets' in me." That little jerk occurred again in Jim's groin and he complied with his wife's wishes.

The "Heaven's Gate" was pretty crowded, but fortunately there was no line. Jim started to walk to a table on the side when Jessica tugged his arm and commanded, "Let's sit at the bar." It was a long bar that extended out into the middle of the dance floor so that everyone could check on the revealing clothes and the shaking bodies. They found a stool about in the middle on one side, with a space next to it. Jessica hopped on the stool and the man to her left enjoyed the view as her dress split revealing her silk covered legs. And then, as his eyes came up her body, he reveled in her round smooth breasts above the top of her dress. He ginned when he looked into her beautiful face, but Jessica just gave him a quick cool smile, and turned towards Jim. They were served their drinks, and Jim turned his back to the bar to survey the scene and all the eye-candy. Jessica, meanwhile, looked up and down the other side of the bar, and at the dancers on the other side of the room. Just in the time they had been there and ordered their drinks, it had gotten much more crowded.

To Jessica's right, towards the end of the bar at the wall on the opposite side, she suddenly noticed a tall man, probably 6' 2" or 6' 3", with short dark curly hair, a thick black mustache, white teeth, and a broad chest covered by a fancy dark gray silk tee-shirt, and some gold chains around his neck. He looked very well-to-do and fit, and he was black. She felt a gut reaction as her abdomen contracted, sucked in a quick breath of air, and looked away.

When she looked again in his direction, she had the feeling he was looking back at her. The third time she glanced toward that end of the bar, Jessica was sure she had caught his dark brown eyes, and then he raised his glass towards her. She felt warm, giddy, and mischievous. The next time she looked his way, she greeted him with an audacious smile. She protruded the tip of her tongue between her open lips and slowly ran it around the oval formed by them.

She and Jim were talking periodically, but he was still leaning with his back to the bar watching the dancers, and could not see her flirting with the man down at the end of the bar. Jessica turned slightly to her right, rested her elbows on the bar, and leaned forward. Her position exhibited more of her deep cleavage to the gentleman, and by pressing her arms against the sides of her breasts; she forced more of her supple tanned flesh above the bodice of the dress. Jessica made it unmistakable that she was exposing herself to him. Seeing this, the man slowly licked his lips back at her with his big tongue.

Jim finished his drink, and turned around to put his glass on the bar. He was about to ask Jessica if she was ready to go, when the bartender placed two fresh drinks in front of them. Jim asked, "Where did these come from?" The bartender turned towards the end of the bar to point out the gentleman who had paid for the drinks, but he couldn't find him. As the barkeep turned back, he saw the black man standing to Jessica's left, and said, "Oh, it's him."

Jim looked up into the tall black man's face, and Jessica turned, dropped her chin in surprise, and then blossomed into a dazzling smile. "I've been admiring this beautiful lady from the end of the bar, and I just had to view her splendor up close." Jim was at a loss for words at the man's bravado, and finally stumbled out a "Thanks for the drinks." Jessica stared, enthralled, into the man's eyes, and could feel her body tingling. She finally got out a "Yea, thanks," and kept beaming.

As she turned back to Jim, she felt a tickling on her left ear. It was the moustache of their new acquaintance, and then warm breathes, and then a few caresses by the tip of his tongue. Then a deep whisper, "I wanted to see those great tits up close, and those hard nipples poking through your dress." Jessica shuddered at the lewdness of his comment, but a wicked excitement surged through her body centering down between her legs.

Jim was irritated at seeing the man murmur to Jessica and retorted, "Thanks for the drink again, but, stop bothering my wife." "Now Jim," Jessica responded, "He's just being sociable. He seems like a nice man. And look how he's built, I bet he played football!" said Jessica as she took her left hand and ran it up his chest. Jim just shook his head at his wife's flirtatious behavior and looked back at the dance floor. Jessica's fingers felt the ripped abs, and then slid up to his cut pecs. There, she could feel his rigid nipple, and she tenderly rolled it between her thumb and forefinger before she moved her hand away. "What's that?" Jessica asked as she touched a gold chain around his neck with the number 11 hanging from it. "Was it your uniform number?"

He grinned back at her. "No, you'll have to find out about that number for yourself." He noticed the lust in her bright blue eyes, and the tip of her tongue wetting her lips side to side. He looked down at her magnificent breasts trying to escape from the top of her dress, and the deep cleavage between them. Further down, her long left leg crept out from between the front panels of her dress as she crossed it over the right one, displaying her stocking clad flesh and the beginning of the lace stocking top.

She learned that his name was Marcus, that he was a sales VP with a major pharmaceutical company, that he was divorced with grown children, and dated a number of women back in Atlanta.I bet he's got a whole stable back there!she presumed.They chatted about weather, politics and travel. Their conversation was spiced with sexual innuendoes. As they talked Jessica would occasionally touch Marcus' face with a soft caress of her finger tips, rake his arm with her nails, or give him a playful push on the chest. Jim would occasionally try to interject a comment, but they seemed to ignore him, so he would turn and watch the "meat" on the dance floor some more.

Marcus' right hand would occasionally touch Jessica on her bare back where the spaghetti straps split into four strands and crossed each other forming a web. These touches became caresses, and then a constant stroking of her pliant smooth bronzed skin. Jessica felt astonishing shivers run up and down her spine as the contact became more intimate. His hand slowly worked its way over her dress down to the swell of her hip. Jim was oblivious to these sensuous touches as his vision was blocked, standing on the other side of Jessica, leaning against the bar.

Marcus' fingers could feel through the soft material of her dress. At her hip, his fingers slid along the slippery silk of her garter belt. He gently rubbed back and forth, letting Jessica know that he knew what she was wearing under her dress. She could feel a gnawing between her legs that stemmed for her awareness that he knew she had dressed sexily tonight. His little finger traced along the bottom edge of the belt, pressing into the flesh of her firm ass cheek. When he reached the suspender strap that went over the outside of her curved hip, he ran his hand down along it over her curved globe, one finger tracing the strap and the others feeling her ass. He went down to the clip at the top of her stocking at the back of her thigh, and then returned, and down and up. In the middle of a sentence, Jessica took a sharp intake of air as electric sensations his finger play went down her legs and to her core. Coming back to the garter belt, he ran his index along the bottom edge and trailed his fingers over her butt, until he ran into the band of her thong running down the crevice between her ass cheeks. He then took his middle finger and ran it down along her thong pushing his finger between her spheres. Laying his finger in her crack, he rubbed it up and down, pushing the material of her dress into the split, until the tip touched her anus, and his other fingers were grabbing her butt. Jessica was squirming; trying to stimulate her pussy by rubbing her lips against the bar stool.

Marcus leaned close to Jessica's left ear, ran his tongue around the inside and whispered, "Hot women wear sexy lingerie. Whatcha looking for? You're making me hard!" Jim was bored. He asked Jessica if she wasn't ready to go yet. When she replied that no, she was having fun, he told her he was going to the restroom. As he turned away, Marcus placed his left hand on Jessica's leg and ran it from her knee to the lace border of her stocking. His strong fingers gripped as he stroked higher and higher, sliding under her dress until he reached her velvety skin at the top of her thigh. "You're such a hot bitch! ....gonna make you scream tonight!" Marcus whispered. Jessica shook with anticipation and with the sensations stirred by his fingers moving on her ass and almost to her pussy.

Marcus asked her to dance, and she readily agreed. Maybe if she stood up and moved she could stop the feelings and fantasies she was having about Marcus. Out on the dance floor, Jessica realized how big Marcus was, at least 6' 3", with real broad shoulders and strong legs. Even with her four inch heels he looked down on her. Which he did, admiring her boobs bouncing in time to the music, her legs peaking out through the split in the front of her dress, and her nicely rounded wiggling ass when she turned around. She was really a looker with her short blonde hair, blue eyes, pert nose and thick pink lips.Man, this could really be fun, lusted Marcus. As they danced, he kept touching her back, stoking her stomach, pressing against her butt, mashing against her breasts, teasing and tantalizing her. And inflaming himself, especially in his groin.

After several fast songs, the band slowed down, and Marcus enveloped her in his strong arms. His right arm started in the small of her back, and pressured her closer so her nipples were rubbing against his chest making them poke up harder through her dress. His hand slid to the slope of her ass and pulled her groin closer to his. She felt his hardness touching her mound sending thrilling shocks back to her pussy. As his right hand followed her thong down the crack of her butt, he pressed her button against his rod.God, he feels huge, Jessica thought, but she rubbed her groin harder against him trying to stimulate her clit.

Marcus raised her right hand to behind his neck, where Jessica grabber her left hand. With his free left hand he pulled her chest closer mashing her breasts against him. Her big orbs felt firm and spongy at the same time. All this stimulation made Jessica look up at Marcus with her mouth open. He quickly closed the distance, locking his thick lips on hers, and pushing his strong broad tongue inside her sweet mouth. He ran his tongue around the inside, and then Jessica started to duel back with him. As they were locked together, she could feel his hand cupping her right tit, feeling the outside, rubbing the underside, palming the whole globe, and then grabbing, twisting, and pinching the nub poking through her dress. Jessica was so hot, she was humping his groin, pushing her breast against his hand, and trying to shove her tongue down his throat. She grabbed his head and bent it so her lips were near his ear, whispering, "...got to fuck you tonight! ...need your big black cock!" "How 'bout Jim?" Marcus asked. "Don't worry! He won't have the balls to stop me!"

Jim was back at the bar, when Jessica pulled Marcus by his hand back to her stool. As she sat down, she let the dress on her left side fall off her leg giving Marcus a delicious view of her leg with the garter strap attaching to the top of the stocking. "Nice," he hissed with a big smile. "Jim, we've been having such a great time dancing," Jessica said to her husband. "You two getting pretty friendly out there?" gripped Jim. "Aw honey, Marcus is such a nice BIG man. We're just having some fun together. Besides, you don't like to dance anyway."

Marcus had his foot on the rail at the back of Jessica's bar stool, and his hand on Jessica's butt cheek again. His leg shielded his caressing hand from the other patrons. She smiled up at him, pulled his neck down, and whispered, "Have fun!" He didn't understand until Jessica leaned towards Jim, and hooked her arms around the back of his neck. This caused Jessica to tip to her right lifting her left ass cheek off the bar stool. Her dress on that side hung straight down baring her entire leg and hip. Marcus took quick advantage of the situation and moved in close so that his groin was pressing against her hip.

Jessica put her mouth close to Jim's right ear and ran the tip of her tongue around the outside of his lobe. "Now, Jimmie," she whispered. She called him that when she wanted to get her way. "Your lovely wifie is having lots of fun tonight being out, seeing people and dancing. MMmmmm!" as Marcus fingers ran along the back of her stockinged thigh. "You want your wife to have a good time, don't you, Jimmie? Aaaaahhhhhh!" Now, the hand was caressing the sensitive flesh above the hose to where her leg joined her ass. "I'm getting real turned on," she continued to whisper in Jim's ear. "Don't you see my nips poking through my dress? OOOOOhh hhhhhhhh!" she exclaimed loud enough for a few of the other patrons to turn and look at her while Marcus' finger tips stroked her pussy lips through the wet cloth of her thong. Jim looked over her shoulder at Marcus who had a big broad smile, and then he dropped his eyes. Jessica raised her left foot to the next higher rung on the bar stool, separating her legs giving Marcus more room to play.

With the new freedom, Marcus ran a finger up and down each lip, going closer and closer each time to the nub at the top. Jessica grabbed Jim tighter around the neck as the agitation grew. "Oooohhhhh, honey. If I get really hot, just think what might happen when we get home tonight," hissed Jessica. She had a wry smile on her lips as she realized that what Jim would be imagining would be drastically different from her desires for the night.

"Be a dear and order some more drinks," as Jessica pushed the tip of her tongue deep into Jim's ear. She then sat up trapping Marcus' fingers between her legs, but still giving him enough room to move his fingers as he was pushing her thong into her sodden orifice. As Jim turned to the bar to order the drinks, Jessica dropped her hand, capturing Marcus' hard rod. Using the nail of her middle finger, she slowly traced up his cock while giving him a big smile with her tongue tip between her lips. Marcus was thinking of where this night was going to end as he had one hand on her ass, one in her pussy, and hers was on his cock.

Marcus had to remove the pussy hand to accept his drink, to which Jim inexplicably toasted, "Here's to tonight!" After chatting as they drank, Jessica grabbed Marcus hand and said, "Let's dance again!" as she slipped off the stool. On the floor, Marcus and Jessica touched each other a lot. They danced with their legs between each other's, and Jessica's thigh crushed against Marcus' shaft. They danced with her back to him, and her rounded cheeks rubbed his cock, while his hands played with the underside of her breasts and his thumbs occasionally flicked her nipples. Their temperatures rose toward the boiling point. When the band played a slow song, they mashed their bodies together trying to stimulate each others sensitive areas. Marcus bent his knees a little pushing his right leg between Jessica's thighs. This allowed her to rub her soaked lace covered slit against the hard muscles of his thigh. She raised her right leg, and with the top of her thigh, covered by her stocking, she rubbed up and down Marcus' hard rod inside his pants. After teasing him, Jessica lowered her leg and dropped her left hand between them gripping the base of his cock her fingers. She ran her hand down his length, and came back to the top. Her fingers were almost three inches apart when she rubbed both sides of his rod. She finally got to the point where she could go no further without stooping, and she wasn't even at his head yet. She bent her knees a little more and finally felt the tip which was the size of a small apple. "Ohhh God," she moaned, "you're going to destroy me!" Marcus replied, "Well, you finally found out about the number. ...don't worry. I'll have you begging for all of it!"

Marcus whispered in Jessica's ear. She nodded, and she walked to the ladies room. On her way back, she walked up to Jim and whispered to him, "Here's a present. Hold out your hand." He looked puzzled, but when he extended his hand, Jessica put a small damp wad of cloth into it. "We're going to sit at a booth over there," Jessica said pointing to the other side of the room. "Let's bring the drinks over," as Jessica grabbed hers and Marcus' and started to walk across the room. Jim looked at the sway of her delicious rear for a second, and then looked at his hand expecting to see some paper towels. He was surprised to see a small wad of black lace that must have been Jessica's thong.

Jim followed Jessica across the room, where it was darker than at the bar. Marcus slid into one side of the booth after he had stood up to let Jessica in first. Jim had to sit on the other side of the table from them. There were walls above the backs of the seats separating the adjacent booths. "You got some kind of woman here, Jim. She's the hottest wife I've ever met!" Trepidation surged through Jim's stomach as Marcus talked about his wife like that. "Marcus is so cool, honey," said Jessica as she rubbed the diamond stud in his ear lobe, and then pulled his head down to hers. Jim was aghast as the couple locked their lips together, and he could tell that their tongues were playing with each others. "Jessica, what the..." Jim whined, but they were unmindful of him. When they broke for air, Jessica leaned her head against Marcus' chest, and dropped her left hand to his lap. It was obvious to Jim that her arm was moving back and forth. "Oh Jimmie, his cock is so big and long!" Jessica said faintly. "Jessica, please..." protested Jim, but she just sneered at him.

Marcus then turned and kissed Jessica's ear, and placed his left hand on her knee. Jim could see his arm start to move slowly towards Jessica, and then back away. He couldn't tell where Marcus' hand was, but he had suspicions. "Jimmie, Marcus'...hand on my leg; ...rubbing up my stocking." Jessica murmured. "Oh, Jimmie, ...getting so hot."

drdick694u
drdick694u
778 Followers