Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick694u
drdick694u
778 Followers

Jessica could feel the tremendous pressure the helmet of Bones shaft pressing against her anal opening. It felt like there was no way it was going to fit in as it was so much larger than the butt plug. However, her cum smeared all over it provided the lubrication, and it slipped past the tight muscular ring and penetrated deeply. Bones long shaft went right to the depth of her bowels. The butt plug had opened her up, and it felt so erotic as his tool started moving in and out. He would withdraw it until her muscular ring trapped his head inside and then slam his thighs against her ass cheeks which quivered under each onslaught. Being skewered by the long black weapon felt so fantastic. "Ohhhhh, yeeeeeessssssss! Fuck my asssssssss! AAAAhhhh....AAAAAhhhhhhh...Gaaawwwwwwdddddd

Yeeeeeessssss!" Jessica moaned as Bones pistoned in and out of her ass.

Bones also was in ecstasy as the tight sphincter clenched his shaft as he pumped his cock in her butt. Her cushiony cheeks felt so sexy when he slammed deep into her. "Great ass...fuckin' married slut...fuck my black dick...yea slut...love that black pole dontcha bitch...way up yo' ass!" His hands grasped her waist tightly as he propelled her ass on and off his cock. He pumped faster and harder as he felt his testicles contracting and his cock lengthening and flaring as he neared his climax. His legs were slapping her ass with such force it was almost like spanking her. "White bitch...here comes my black baby juice...gonna pump your ass full....aaaaaahhhhhhhh... yyyyaaaaaaaaaa ...take it slut...ooooohhhhhh!" as he pump load after load deep into her stomach. Jessica could feel the immense pressure of the eruptions and the great volume of his spunk deep inside her. She knew she had been thoroughly fucked in her ass and she erupted in spasm with her own climax.

Bones withdrew his cock which was still spurting and aimed it at the crease of her ass, on each cheek and along her spine as it kept spewing forth the thick heavy cream. When it was done erupting he started to whip Jessica's ass with the rigid stick, and then using it to spread his cream on her ass cheeks and back. "You one fuckin' hot white slut! Like that young black cock, doncha? What a married slut!"

Jessica was collapsed in exhaustion from her orgasms resting her head and arms on the bed. "Oh Gawd...so good...never fucked like that! Oh, yes!" Bones slumped his sweaty body on her back and reached around and grabbed Jessica's engorged sensitive nipples, as they both shuddered with the aftershocks of their orgasms. He pinched and twisted them hard, increasing the ecstasy flowing through Jessica's body, pain now exciting her. "Yo is my white married slut now! Ain't ya bitch!" "OHHH YEEEESSS!"

After Bones had caught his breath, he grabbed Jessica by her blonde her, and pulled her face to his crotch. "Clean me up bitch, gotta go back to work! Maybe some other hot white sluts comin' needin' some young black cock?" Jessica was disenchanted by his suggestion that she wasn't his greatest fuck, and was willing to do anything to thank him for the wonderful sex. She swallowed his tool, and licked his balls and groin until all the juices had been cleaned away. Bones looked down at her satisfied cum-smeared face, slapped her cheeks with his flaccid black cock, and demanded, "Yo my white fuck now! Yo bring yo married ass back to my store real soon!" He could tell by the lust in her eyes wide blue eyes and her wide grin that she would be back very soon!

drdick694u
drdick694u
778 Followers