Crazy For Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiden closed his eyes and swore under his breath because he knew he wouldn't be able to get that sound out of his head. He could picture her clutched to his body holding on to him moaning his name in his ear while he pounded in her cunt. He almost lost it and took Skylar at that moment but he didn't want to take advantage of her. He walked down the hall to the bathroom, locked the door, and pulled out his cock. He stroked his cock replaying that moan over in his head and remembering how Skylar moved on his cock when she danced. She didn't move too fast with her hips, she made sure she hit all the right spots and put enough pressure on his dick to drive him crazy. He pictured her being naked dancing on him and that threw him over the edge. He shot ribbon after ribbon in the toilet grunting her name. Aiden washed his hands and looked at himself in the mirror. He chastised himself because he has a girlfriend but here he is jacking off to the memory of another girl. Yea it was time for him to go and come up with a plan to lose these feelings for Skylar.

******2 months later********

It has been a while and even though he tried to make his feelings for Skylar go away, they just didn't. Everytime he saw her he got hard, everytime she came over to hang he fell deeper in love with her. She also started hanging with Butch more too. Aiden can remember like yesterday the conversation he and Butch had early on in the month.

"Man I think I might be in love." Butch said to Aiden.

"Who you trying to hit now bro?" Aiden asked laughing because his friend always had a new girl to bring to his bed.

"Naw man I'm serious about this one, I really like Skylar. She is everything I have ever wanted in a woman." Butch said with a serious face.

That stopped Aiden right in his tracks because he doesn't know when Butch and Skylar had the time to hang out since Aiden is the one who worked with her. "What you mean, you guys barely know each other."

"We talk on the phone all the time, she comes over almost everyday, and we go to the park down the road and just talk. It's not like you'd notice since you are hardly here." Butch said to his best friend.

"Have you guys slept together yet?" Aiden rushed out. He didn't mean to say it but it just came out like word vomit because he really wanted to know if his friend had sex with his girl in his house. Come to think of it, he didn't want to know because he really liked Butch as a friend and didn't want to hurt him.

"No. With her it's like I don't just want to fuck, I want to get to know her and stuff. But don't get me wrong, I want to get behind that juicy ass an-"

"Stop! I don't want to hear that." Aiden said interrupting Butch.

"Dude I know you see her as a sister and all but she is fine as hell and a keeper. I can't let her go or someone else will get her." Butch said in all seriousness.

When Butch said sister, Aiden winced because he didn't know he was throwing that vibe out although it should be the vibe he sent out. "Are you serious?"

"I think, I can't stop thinking about her. We haven't even kissed yet and I want her this bad, just think what it will be like when we do kiss." Butch said with a thoughtful look on his face.

"I know the feeling." Aiden said under his breath.

"What?" Butch asked.

"Uh I said, maybe you should take it slow you know?"

"Yea, she's cooking for me tonight so I will try to romance her. I can't expect her to just fall for my sexy green eyes." Butch laughed.

Aiden came back to present time with a ring of the doorbell. He thought it was going to be his girlfriend since she was staying for the weekend but it was Skylar with a black skirt that came mid-thigh and a red and black crop top off her shoulder. Her belly button was adorned with a silver dangling belly ring. Her skin looked so smooth and lickable. All he could think about was Butch's hand being all over her tasting her skin and sucking that belly ring into his mouth.

"What are you doing here?" Aiden sounded harsh but he was mad that his best friend was getting his girl.

"Uh rude, Butch said I could come over so we could chill, he said you would be gone." Skylar said.

"Well does it look like I'm gone?" Aiden coouldn't stop the sharp words coming out of his mouth because she didn't even tell him she was seeing Butch. "Are you and Butch fucking?" He didn't mean to say it but the ever handy word vomit had him spilling it out.

"Excuse me, that isn't your business if we are or not. Why are you being so mean to me lately and why have you been avoiding me?" Skylar questioned.

"I'm not being mean I just thought we were cool and told each other everything." Aiden said.

"Why didn't you tell me that your fucking girlfriend was coming over?" Skylar asked then covered her mouth.

"Why do you care, you're always with Butch anyways. Probably fucking his brains out." He nearly yelled.

"I thought we were cool and told each other everything." Skylar mocked.

"Why do you keep avoiding answering my question? Are. You. And. Butch. Fucking?" He yelled every word out.

"It's none of your fucking business!" Skylar said stepping closer.

Before he realized it, he and Skylar were a breath away from each other. "I just need to know." He said almost in a defeated tone.

"Why would you possibly need to kn-"

Aiden cut her off by kissing her. He felt dizzy the kiss was so passionate. He closed the door and leaned her up against it still kissing her with all his passion. He felt up the sides of her stomach and met skin which put fire to his blood. He pushed up against her so she could feel what she did to him everytime he saw or thought of her. Her hands were running up and down his back under his shirt making his stomach flutter. Until he heard a car door close outside. He pulled back wide-eyed staring at Skylar's kiss swollen lips. He got further away from her as she sported a confused look on her face. Right when he tripped over his own feet Butch walked through the door.

"Hey beautiful, you're here early." Butch said breaking the tension in the room.

"I only been here for a couple of minutes and wanted to talk to Aiden before we hung out." She said giving him a hug.

"Oh ok, I thought Tina would be here by now?" Butch said to Aiden who was now sitting on the couch.

"She should be here soon." Butch said in a ragged voice.

"Alright if you need anything Skylar and I will be in my room." Butch said as Skylar went to his room. Butch turned around and wagged his eyebrows at Aiden. Aiden flipped him off and Butch laughed. Aiden had the feeling that Butch knew he had a thing for Skylar.

Mother fucker!

A little while later Tina came knocking. He looked her up and down. She was pretty but nothing compared to Skylar. Tina had 34D's and that was all she had going for her. She didn't have any kind of shape to her, she had no ass whatsoever and no hips to grab on. Skylar she had ass for days that he fantasized about smacking and hips that were perfect for gripping onto while you fucked. She also had this sexy S curve in her back when she turned to the side. They both had long hair and Tina's was longer but Aiden never dreamed about wrapping Tina's hair around his arm and pounding her from the back.

"Hey baby. I missed you!" Tina said hugging Aiden around the neck. That's another thing they didn't have in common. Tina was 5'9 while Skylar was 5'2. He never really went for the short girls because he didn't like the idea of bending down to kiss a girl but now he just thought of how fun it would be to pick Skylar up and crush her to his body.

"Hey." Aiden said unethusiastically.

"What do you want to do baby?" Tina said suggestively.

"I don't know maybe we can play some games." He offered.

"I don't want to play those darn games." Tina said.

Aiden couldn't help but compare Skylar and Tina. Tina never used curse words because she said they weren't ladylike. At first he thought it was cute but it started to get annoying after a while, especially when they fucked because he liked to talk dirty. Skylar on the other hand was very ladylike but she still cursed and he found that sexy as hell. "Fine we will just watch a movie." Aiden said after his mental comparison.

"Ok let me gussy up first before we leave." Tina said making her way to the bathroom.

"We are staying here to watch a movie." Aiden tried to convince himself that he didn't know the show times but he knew it was because he wanted to be as close to Skylar as he could get and he wanted to keep an eye on Butch.

"I guess we can get comfortable on the bed." Tina said suggestively.

Any other day that would have turned him on to no end but he stayed flaccid. He walked passed Butch's room and he heard the music playing but no talking. He knew that sign, they were fucking. Butch had his hands all over her smooth soft chocolate body while she writhed under him with her hands scratching his back moaning that god forsaken moan in his hear calling his name, begging him to make her cum.

Enough!

Aiden stomped to his room and slammed the door hoping that stopped his girl and best friend from groping each other in his room. He layed next to Tina and she had a look on her face that questioned his sanity. He pressed play not knowing what was in the DVD player. A video of a white man and a black woman fucking came across the screen. Yes, he purchased interracial porn so he could pretend it was him and Skylar making love. He was obsessing over her and he just wanted to see what it would be like if they made passionate love any and everywhere they wanted.

Tina broke him out of Skylar land (which he absolutely hated her for) and said "This is turning me on."

"Oh really? Do you wanna role play?" He asked her.

She nodded her head.

"Well baby you know how I told you your eyes remind me of the sky? Well I want to call you Sky, is that ok?" Aiden said, knowing that he really wanted it to be saying Skylar instead of Sky.

"Oooo that is sexy." Tina said ripping her clothes off.

Aiden pulled his jeans off and stepped out of them conjuring a picture of Skylar. He leaned over Tina and started kissing her thin lips. He played with her breasts while he made love to her mouth. Then he dipped down to take an already hard nipple in his mouth. He sucked, nibbled and licked until she grabbed the back of his head pulling him towards her. He moved to the next nipple giving it the same amount of attention. She sounded impatient so he drove into her cunt. He knew all her spots and he knew how to get her to orgasm. She liked it kind of soft so he held back a little but for some reason the picture of Butch and Skylar in this position made his vision turned red and he started hammering into Tina's cunt punishing Skylar. He grabbed her hips and started going faster and harder saying "Does he fuck you like this Skylar?"

Tina didn't hear a word, she was too busy screaming. He was so mad at Skylar. How dare she fuck his best friend. Aiden called dibbs on her. Skylar was his! His friend knew Aiden and Skylar had an unspoken relationship. He was going to kill him for being able to touch Skylar the way he wanted to touch her, for kissing her sweet plump lips the way he did a while ago and for getting the treasure of her screaming out Butch's name instead of his. On the other hand he loved Skylar. No one could treat her like he can. He knows she loves him too. He just knew she was in love with him, she just won't admit it. She doesn't hug him like she hugs everyone else, she always hugs him a little tighter. No, he wasn't crazy he just knew that she felt the same way he did.

He could feel his sac tighten and a tingle go up his spine. He went even harder, if that was possible, and squirt deep inside of Skylar grunting "I love you Skylar". Wait no, this isn't Skylar this is Tina. Oh shit he would be in trouble if he didn't think of something.

After they both settled down Tina said "It sounded like you said Skylar"

"Wha, no I said Sky. It must have sounded like that because you made me cum so hard baby" Aiden said thinking quick on his feet.

"You must have missed me a lot then." Tina said laughing.

"Umm yea I did." Aiden said with shame lacing his voice.

"I'm going to hop in the shower. Why don't you get my bags out of my car for me." Tina said heading to the bathroom.

Aiden went out and saw Skylar in the kitchen bending down. Damn that girl doesn't have any normal panties. Today she had on purple lace ones that cupped her ass just right. His cock jumped right up when he saw her bent over like that. She stood back up and pulled her skirt back down not knowing he was standing there.

"What were you guys doing in there?" Aiden asked Skylar.

She actually shrugged her shoulders and smiled like she was keeping a secret from him. Then she finally said "Nothing like what you were doing."

"What, jealous?" Aiden said praying that she said she was jealous.

"No, I'm just happy you finally got some pussy. You walk around like the Grinch stole your Christmas." She said laughing. He searched her face and saw absolutely no hint of jealousy or anger there. Either she was really good at hiding her feelings or she really didn't give two fucks that he just had sex with Tina.

"So you don't care that me and my girl just had sex?" He had to know, he just had to see that he affected her like she affected him.

"Not a fuck given." Skylar said smiling. He didn't think much into it because that was her favorite phrase to say, or anything with 'bitch' in it.

"Fine" He huffed and walked out.

He came back in with all of Tina's bags in his hands and immediately dropped them when he saw Skylar on the counter with Butch between her legs whispering something to her. They jumped when they heard the bags hit the floor. His jaw clenched and unclenched when Butch just gave him a blank stare and Skylar turned to look at him. Then Tina came out the room.

"Baby is everything ok?" Tina asked.

"Uh yea, why do you have so many fucki-, I mean freakin' bags?" He asked.

"Sorry let me help you out." Tina said walking over to him. She grabbed a bag and turned around. She waved at Butch but then she cocked her head and said "Hi I'm Tina. Who are you?"

"Sticking out her hand Skylar said "My name is Skylar. Golly you are beautiful. Band Aid said you were cute bute damn he didn't do you justice. Nice to finally meet you!"

"Band Aid? Wait your name is Skylar?" Tina questioned.

"Yea that's what I call Aiden because he is so clumsy. And yep Skylar in the flesh." She said throwing her hands in the air.

"So your name is Skylar?" Tina said with hurt in her eyes when she looked at Aiden. All he could do was stand there with everything unfolding in slow motion. Tina pushed pass him and stormed to her car. Since he knew she was leaving and honestly he didn't care, but he didn't want her to find out like that, he took her bags with him as he followed her outside.

"Is she the one you were thinking about while we were were having sex? It was her name you said when you released. Do you love her?" Tina said on the brink of tears.

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to go this far and no I don't love her I think it's more physical." Aiden said trying to talk low hoping that Butch and Skylar wasn't listening.

"She's the reason why you bought that porn isn't she? And you think it's just physical? Why were you looking at her the when you came in? You looked like you were going to rip Butch's head off for touching her." Tina said quietly.

"Tina it's not-.." He said before Tina cut him off.

"Wait, you mumbled 'I love you Skylar' when you came! Oh my gosh you do love her." Tina said finally letting the tears fall.

"Please don't cry." Aiden beseeched her. "I'm sorry I am so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen you have to believe me. I know you are mad and I know we are through but I just want you to know you are a good girl and I apologize for hurting you." Aiden said.

"What? I wanted to work through this with you. Wh- why are you ending this?" Tina said crying harder.

"I don't think we should be together when she is all that goes through my mind. It wouldn't be fair to you if I stayed with you when I picture being with her. I mean you don't even look like her." Aiden knew he should have stopped but he had a word vomit problem that needed to be fixed. Before she said anything he shook his head saying "I didn't mean that to come out like it did, it's just I wouldn't want to stay with someone if they wanted someone that wasn't me."

"Ok I understand and thank you for not cheating on me. Put my stuff in the car, I'm leaving." Tina said in a too calm voice.

He started stuffing the her bags back in her car when he heard something crash. He turned around and Tina threw a rock though his front window. Then she took another rock and threw it through the back window yelling at him in whatever language she spoke, maybe Chinese? Skylar came running out the house with Butch trailing her.

"Sweetie sweetie are you ok?" Skylar said holding Tina's arms.

"Get off of me, this is all your fault!" Tina screamed.

"I know honey but you have to keep it down, you don't want anyone calling the authorities on you." Skylar said in a calm voice. At that moment Aiden knew he had fallen head over heels in love with this girl.

Bursting in tears Tina cried on Skylar's shoulder "Why are you being so nice, god it would be easier if you were trying to fight me."

"Listen hun you don't ever have to fight over a man for love. He doesn't deserve you, you are a beautiful person that anyone would be happy to have. Don't cry please." Skylar said consoling Tina. Butch took Aiden in because he thought it was best to get away from Tina.

After an hour of talking to Tina and calming her down Skylar got her to take off and head home. She felt weird because she didn't know that Aiden had feelings for her, she just thought they were buddies. Yea she kinda liked him but it didn't go far since she knew he had a girlfriend, until they had that kiss before Butch came in. After that kiss she was rethinking her feelings for him. She liked Butch though too because he was sweet and he never had the mood changes that Aiden had. But Butch always did try to get in her pants all the time. Her and Butch were cool she just liked hanging with him.

Skylar went inside and said bye to Butch and Aiden so she could go rest on it and talk to Esy about the problem.

She made it home with Esy sitting on the couch watching a movie. Skylar shed her clothes and pulled on a shirt to go lay her head in Esy's lap. She laid down as Esy began to stroke her hair lovingly and Skylar told her what happened.

He knew he shouldn't be doing this but he can't help himself. He would really have to talk to Skylar about her and Relli leaving all the blinds open in their apartment he thought while standing outside the window watching them on the couch. They were talking about something, no doubt what just happened. He watched intently to see if Skylar showed any sign of being mad but she kept a straight face the whole time. He envied Relli because she got to hold Skylar in her lap and rub her beautiful brownish/mahogany locks. Aiden loved her hair especially when he found out that was her natural hair color. Following Relli's hand up her body to look in her expression, Skylar wouldn't be able to see Relli's face since she was laying down facing the tv, but Aiden saw it and read it for what it was..love. Relli was in love with Skylar. He could see the longing in her eyes whenever she laid eyes on Skylar. Aiden wondered if Skylar ever knew how many people wanted her. No she didn't, she never notices when someone is checking her out and she would never expect someone to fall for her because 'she is just a normal person with probably more flaws than anybody else' Skylar would always say and Aiden loved that she was so humble but hated that she couldn't see herself the way everyone else did. Honestly he couldn't blame everyone for falling for her, she was fun, down-to-earth, she loved all types of music, she was smart, she had humility (which most lacked), and most of all she could make someone feel like they were the most important person in the world when she talked to them. Skylar just had a way with people which is truely a gift that made Aiden's heart swell with love for her. He put his hand to his heart and tried to rub out the ache that was there because she wasn't fully his and that tortured him everyday.