Crazy For Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw Skylar finally get up and kiss Relli on the cheek before she went to her room. Aiden stayed to see what Relli would do. Sure enough Relli turned around to watch Skylar depart from the room, she opened her mouth to say something but he guessed she didn't say it or she said it very low because Skylar never came back. Turning back around Relli laid in the exact spot that Skylar laid in. All Aiden could think was 'I feel your pain'.

He walked over to Skylars bedroom window and saw her lay on top of the covers in her bed shirt that said "Defcon Regin" on the front and her purple lace panties. God she had a body to die for! He just wanted to lick every inch of that body, hoping she tasted as sweet as she looked. She picked up a book and started reading. To shed some time Aiden looked around to see if anybody saw him basically stalking her, but nope no one in sight. Then he took his time to look around her room. She had a picture of herself on a snowboard holding a thumbs up next to some Asian guy. Grr why did she have to be so likeable? And yes, he did just growl because he was tired of everyone trying to take his girl from him.

Aiden saw movement at her door so he stepped back in the shadows where no one could see him. Relli came in and said something that made Skylar laugh then she left with a hesitation at the door. Skylar went to cut off her light and Aiden got a good view of her juicy round ass bounce when she made her way to the light. She cut on her ipod and crawled into bed. Her hand were moving under the covers and Aiden thought maybe she had a scratch until she kicked off the covers and pulled off her panties. Her hand flew to her clit and she started rubbing it real slow. While she fondled her breast. Aiden couldn't believe his eyes but he did know that she liked to masturbate. Skylar stuck a couple of fingers in her cunt and started to pound her fingers in her pussy hard. She was thrashing her head from side to side like she was in pure torture because she couldn't reach her orgasm. Aiden wanted to climb through the window and give her a hand...or his dick, which he preferred the latter. Skylar reached into her side drawer and pulled out a dildo that he assumed vibrated since she turned something on it. She let it play with her clit at first and that made her grind under the pleasure of the vibrator. Then she stuck it in her cunt pumping in and out until she lifted on her free hand grinding harder. Her arm muscles jumped and her legs shook signaling an orgasm. He looked at her chest and it was moving fast in and out just like the dildo was doing to her cunt. She arched her back and her head flew backwards with her hair touching the pillow behind her and she let out a loud moan that even he heard. He noticed that his own breath was shallow and his cock was straining against the material of his pants. Skylar finally calmed down and bought the dildo to her mouth and sucked her juices off that made his cock do an involutary spasm. Fuck, that girl is sexy as hell. He needs to go home and get some rest and dream about Skylar. It's a little after two and he has been watching her for a whole hour. Yea it's time for him to leave, only crazy people stay looking in someone's window for an entire night.

The next day Aiden went to her aparment and Relli let him in on her way out to work. He walked into Skylar's room and heard the that the water was running but it wasn't the shower setting so he waited for her to switch it to the shower setting and get out. Aiden started to worry because the tub water was still running. Maybe she slipped and fell. Oh god what if she is drowning in there, what would he do without his angel? Feeling sick to his stomach with worry he went to the door and lightly pushed it open to see Skylar under the faucet. She had her pussy right under the faucet letting the water run over her cunt. She turned the faucet so it would get a little bit hotter and she starting chanting "Oh shit oh shit, oh fuck!" He was astonished by her imagination. That must have felt like a thousand tongues licking her clit and cunt to orgasm. She lifted herself up to get her pussy closer to the running water and she started to chant again turning Aiden on with every second. "Shit fuck fuck ooohhhh fu- fuuucck shit" She said over and over again until she came. After she calmed she cut the water off and lay down in the tub. That was his cue to go but damn if his girl isn't creative.

A couple of minutes later Skylar came out of her room shocked when she saw him sitting there. He smiled at her and she smiled back. "What you doing over here Band Aid?" Skylar asked going to the refrigerator.

"I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out or something."

"Or something. I'm going to the movies with Butch if you want to come."

"He didn't tell me that before I left." Aiden said looking at her.

"I guess it just slipped his mind, so you game?"

"Yea what we going to see?" He asked

"Butch wants to see this scary movie but I get scared when I come home alone. Esy is going over someone's house tonight and I don't want to be alone and she is my cuddle buddy when we watch scary movies."

"Well you know I could help you out with that if you want" He said praying she would say yes.

"No I don't want to lead you on or anything. I know you have feelings for me that I don't share. I just don't want to make things complicating between us."

"Oh I understand, well I guess you could um call Butch to keep you company." He said in a mopey tone.

"Sounds like a good idea." Skylar exclaimed. "This doesn't bother you does it?" She asked.

"No, not a fuck given. I just want you to feel safe. By the way I think you guys should start closing your blinds because there are creepers out there you know?"

Skylar gave him one of her winning smiles and a laugh saying "I see you're stealing my material and yea we probably should I felt like I was being watched last night."

Aiden's spine went ramrod stiff when he asked "Did you see anyone?"

"No I didn't bother to look, I figured if they wanted to do something bad then they would have."

"Oh ok good." Aiden said scratching his head. "I guess I'll see you at the movie." He said getting up to go.

"Alright" Skylar said nonchantly.

"No, I'm not leaving. Why do you act like you don't have any feelings for me? Don't you remember that kiss we shared? I know you felt it, you felt exactly what I felt." There he goes with the ever present word vomit. Aiden could never hold back his tounge and if he wanted to know something then he had to know it right then and there.

"Aiden you know I have love for you but I just don't want to start tension anywhere. I know you and Butch are best friends and I thought it was cool if me and him just hung out because you were treating me bad, which I still don't know why." Skylar said completely avoiding the kiss topic.

"Why are you trying not to address the kiss we had?" Aiden questioned.

"Yes, I felt a spark when we kissed but that doesn't diminish how you act towards me. You act like I've done something wrong."

"You and Butch are fucking aren't you?"

"Where the fuck did that co-"

"Just answer the damn question Skyar!" Aiden interrupted her raising his voice.

"No we haven't fucked and we won't be fucking."

Not realizing that he was holding his breath he let it out in a slow puff giving her a shaky smile. "Good that's good news. So you don't want to have sex with him." He meant it as a question but it came out as a matter-of-fact statement.

"I want to be in love before I give up the goods. You know I made that mistake before and it won't happen again." Skylar answered reminding him of the conversation they had one night listening to her music.

"You love me and I'm in love with you so-" Aiden stopped mid sentence just noticing what his heart wanted to say to her all these months. "Shit, that came out too fast."

"Aiden I think maybe we should give each other space because I'm not sure if I feel the same way." Skylar said watching him stride over to her. Aiden's feet moved on their own, he just wanted to be near her to touch her.

He finally made it to her and towered over her looking down. He held her face between his hands and saw what he wanted to see. A spark of lust and indecision crossed in her eyes making them dialate. He bent down and kissed her. Her lips were so soft and plump. He drew in her bottom lip and nibbled on it. She must have liked it because she gave him a slight moan and tilted her head back further to give him more access. Aiden was getting more aroused so he reached down to grab her ass for what he thinks was the first time because his blood started to boil over. Her ass was so soft, it overflowed in his hands. He squeezed and smacked her on her ass making it jiggle under his touch. "Do it again" Skylar moaned in his mouth. He did it again and got overwhelmed with love and lust. They walked to her room falling against the walls and knocking stuff down on the way. They finally made it to her bed and he tried to lay her down but she turned him around and crawled up his body instead looking like a sexy cat after her prey. She licked his lip then sucked in his bottom lip and softly bit it as she pulled away. Then she went to kissing him licking the top of his palate that sent chills up his spine making his toes curl. She pulled his hands on her ass and he kneaded her plump ass. He smacked her again with a loud WAP and she moaned leaning her head back pushing her breasts in his face. He swore he tore a hole through his pants with his throbbing cock. He moved his hands under her shirt planning to pull it over her head until DING DONG! the door bell rang.

Shit, who is the asshole?Aiden thought.

Skylar hopped off of him and gingerly walked to the door. He heard Butch's voice. Fucking cockblock. Aiden waited until he knew Butch was all the way in the house to walk out from Skylar's bedroom. He knew it was childish but he wanted to have one up on him. He had an eat shit face on when he saw Butch and Butch just glared at him pulling Skylar in for a hug and kissing her cheek. If that's how he wanted to play, then game-fucking-on.

They made it to the movie theater after him and Butch fought for who was going to sit with Skylar in the front. They both got a case of the green eyed monster when the ticket person flirted with her but once again she didn't notice she just politely said thank you and walked away. But then it got annoying when the guy at the concession stand tried to get her number. He and Butch decided to walk up at that point and the shithead of a guy visibly shrank back. Then when they sat down they tried to sit her in the middle but she saw a friend and sat with the friend to give the boys "friend time" as she said. He and Butch talked about their feelings for Skylar and who should get her and they never came to a consensus. Each thought they deserved her more than the other.

When the movie finished they asked Skylar who she wanted. They hated putting her in that position but they needed to know.

"Look guys, I feel like I'm getting between your friendship and I don't want to do that so I think it's best if we all take a break from each other. I'm sorry I did this to you guys but I don't want to be the reason for you guys to hate each other." Skylar said on the car ride home leaving them all in an awkward silence. They both knew there was no reason in arguing with her because they knew she was right but at the same time they both wanted her with a passion and then Aiden thought of her being with Relli. Relli was in love with her too but he doubt she would ever tell Skylar.

They got to her apartment and said they would see each other around.

*****5 months later*****

His hand started at her thighs then moved up her sides, up her stomach then resting at her neck. He dipped his head down to give her a love bite on her neck and trail kisses around her erratic pulse. Kissing and biting making her squirm under his punishing hands and teasing with his kisses. He then began to ravage her mouth with his warm tongue tangling with hers. He bit her full lower lip and tugged softly which she knew he liked doing. He pulled back when they were both gasping for air and slowly moved his hands to the hem of her shirt. Achingly slow he lifted her shirt teasing her to no end. She wrapped her legs around him and ground her pussy on his hard length. She saw the flicker of uncontrollable lust go across his face when he couldn't take it anymore and tore her shirt to shreds. He ripped her bra as her ample chocolate breasts spilled out teasing him with erect pierced nipples. His shocked faced dove down and tugged at her hoop drawing a moan from her. He sucked in her nipple and ring making love to her breast with his mouth. The feel of his tongue against her hard nipple sent wave after wave of arousal through her body forcing her to arch her back under his glorious assualt. She moaned in disappointment as he removed his mouth from her nipple but was quickly relieved when he took in the other with more fervor. She concentrated on the passion he was showing her breasts which was probably a mistake because she felt the tremors of an orgasm rising. The tug he gave her nipple ring took her over the edge and she erupted with a hard orgasm without him ever entering her. Her pussy feeling slighltly lonely and empty without something in it she roughly told him "Fuck me, fuck me hard". He didn't need to be told twice tugging off her 'Lucky You' silk panties with a mischevious smile. He marveled at her clit piercing and devoured her sensitive bud with his tongue. "Oh shit so fuc- fucking good. I want your dick in me now" she moaned. When he contiued to tongue fuck her pussy she moaned in a raspy voice "Dick in me NOW!". He got the subtle hint and drove into her cunt making both of them scream in pleasure. She felt so full, it felt so right, this is how things are supposed to be. Him, her, simple. He started to get a rhythm going in time with the sensual music playing. He was going slow but she didn't want slow right now, she wanted hard, fast, wall shaking, glass breaking uninhibited passionate sex. She wanted to pour all her passion in him to show him her true feelings. She started to meet him stride for stride making him pick up the pace. When he hit that right spot she wanted him to go faster so she yelled "More, harder, faster!". He was taking a second too long when she grabbed his ass and drove him deeper into her. His face was contorted in a strained face while hers was set in a perpetual 'O' with no sound leaving or breath leaving her lungs. His cock inside her felt so good going deep and hard hitting her spot that it robbed her of sound and breath. He breathed in their combined scent and they both looked down at his pale dick impaling her milk chocolate pussy. The contrast of their skin drove them both over the edge. He let out a long loud grunt while she held a high note scream at the top of her lungs. His muscles weak he fell to the side of her out of breath and so exhausted that he couldn't lift his head.

"Shit how many times am I going to have the same fuckin' dream?" Skylar asked herself feeling the wetness between her legs.

She has been having the same dream about Aiden for she doesn't know how long. When she saw him at work he made her mouth water and visions of them tumbling on her bed made her pussy throb. They didn't speak much just a passing hello and light conversations about life while they were at work together. She noticed Aiden and Butch were back to normal and she was happy for that but she really missed them especially Aiden. She just didn't want to hurt Butch's feeling by trying to pursue a relationship with Aiden and flaunting it in his face. She thought that would be cruel but missing out on a potential lasting relationship with Aiden would be cruel to her heart and mind with all the 'What if's' in her head bouncing around. She made up her mind, but she needed to talk to her best friend about all of this first.

She walked out and knocked on Esy's door but she heard rumbling going on so she opened the door and froze.

What she walked in on was Esy sitting on her dresser with a bloodhead (red hair) girl...she did a double take..yep that was definitely a girl. The girl had a green dildo going in an out of Esy's pussy. Esy was trying to find something to grab on but settled on the other girls back. It was time for Skylar to leave.

She had no idea her best friend was into girls! Why wouldn't she tell her of all people that she dug girls? Oh well she was sure Esy would give her all the details when she was done.

"Dude I can't get her out my mind. I feel like a little bitch." Aiden said to Butch.

"Man you got to talk to her but I know how you feel." Butch said laughing.

Holding his beer by the neck Aiden asked "How did you get over her so fast?"

"Honestly I think I still got a thing for her but I just realized that it wasn't love, I was just in love with the idea of her." Butch said looking him in the eye.

"So it could have easily been anyone else?"

"Yea. Good thing I had a someone else the other night and boy did she relieve some stress I had built up if you know what I mean." Butch said smiling behind his beer.

"Man I got it bad, what do I do?"

"To get over one girl you get under another one, that's how I do it."

Laughing Aiden said "I tried that and I couldn't even cum unless I thought of Skylar."

"Yea boy that pussy got you whipped and you haven't even got it yet, you might as well hand your dick over now."

Glaring at his friend Aiden flipped him off on his way back to his room.

He heard the door ring and figured it would be another one of Butch's many girls he had trailing in and out, until he heard...was that?....it can't be! He quickly shoved his fingers through his hair to make it look a little better than the bed did and he popped in a piece of gum in his mouth making sure his breath smelled good. He walked out his room to see Butch and Skylar embraced in a hug and laughing with each other. She didn't even spare him a glance when she pulled Butch outside.

Fucking bastard.

Butch told him that he didn't have any feelings towards her anymore. That lying piece of shit. He stormed back into his room and slammed the door for emphasis but he knew nobody heard since the love birds were outside doing only god knows what. He needed to take a shower to clear his mind. But as he brushed his teeth he could only think of how things would be now that Skylar and Butch were together now. That put him in a pissy mood and feeling like a total bitch because he was in here sulking when he could have any girl he wanted and yet here he sit longing for someone he can't have although she possessed everything he ever wanted in a girl.

He was in his room longer than he thought and he went out to see Skylar sitting on his counter sipping on something while Butch was plopping on the couch.

"Hey there Band Aid long time no see or talk." Skylar said smiling her brilliant pearly white smile at him.

"Hey." He said trying to use as little words as possible.

"So I came over to talk to you and Butch but I ran into him first so that's who I talked to first but now that you are out may I talk to you?" Skylar asked.

"Oh so you come to let me down easy?" Aiden said without thinking.

"What?"

"Nothing. What made you come here out of nowhere?" He didn't feel like repeating himself and he really didn't want to hear the answer to that question.

"Hey stop being such a bitch and lose the 'tude!" Skylar said in all her spunk.

Aiden loved the way she talked and it made his cock rush to the forefront everytime but this time it made him a little mad because she just dumped him for his best friend so he said angrily stepping towards her "What the fuck did you just say?"