Crazy Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,877 Followers

"Okay," Dave said, "So do you girls want to go back to our RV?" David asked. He jerked the camera away quickly. For a half second I was confused, and then I quickly moved my arm away from my mother and put it behind my back. She was already looking back at the camera. I felt so odd. I was aroused. My mother kissed me and I was aroused. At the same time, I felt ashamed. I was a freak. Even perverts thought I was gross. I was disgusting twice over. I was a cripple and I liked the way my mom kissed me. But what was she thinking, why had she kissed me? I didn't know what to think.

"I will if you will," Kara said, looking at my mom. My mom bit her lower lip and them solemnly nodded her head. It wasn't a long walk. Dave and some other guy just sort of led us around the outside of the club. I remember feeling like I was walking through pudding and my head was spinning. My mom was talking to the two guys and Kara was walking. Occasionally she looked back to make sure I was keeping up, but mostly she walked too.

In the back of the club, in the parking lot, was a huge RV. The windows were all tinted and they must've spent a fortune writing "Crazy Gurlz Crew" on the outside. The door was already open and we all walked in. I was last. I closed the door behind me. By the time I walked up the stairs and stood in the big, main room, my mom and Kara were already on the bed. They were sitting on the end, looking into the camera. David was still looking at them. I started to walk to the bed. I felt a hand gently touch my elbow.

"Hey..." he said. He was a grimy looking guy. Very tall, but very thin with a wispy mustache and pimply skin. His breath smelled bad. He was giving me a good natured smile, but it was a shark's smile. I could tell by the way he was talking that he was struggling to remember my name.

"Taylor," I said, annoyed.

"Taylor, you are an absolutely beautiful girl," he said and I could tell he was telling the truth, but it made me feel sick.

"Umm... Thanks," I said. I was looking down at my shoes now.

"I mean, generally I don't do this kind of stuff, the Crazy Gurlz Crew stuff. I mean, usually I am doing regular old porn. You are hot. If you were a...regular girl you could make a lot of money. But as a girl with an arm missing, I mean you could make a fortune. You are the best looking amputee girl I have ever seen," he said and I wanted to cry. My mom and Kara were answering questions.

"I'm not an amputee I was born with only one arm," I mumbled.

"It's sort of a technical term," he explained, "I mean there is a community out there that loves girls with missing limbs. You could be huge and make a shitload of money." He said. He gave me a look like I should be proud or something.

"Thanks," I said in a monotone. I saw that my mom and Kara were kissing again.

"Here is my card if you are ever interested in that. But that gets me to why I stopped you," he said, "I think that even if you were in the video we are going to make people would think it was hot. But we don't like to confuse people. When they buy our videos, they know it is just normal, vanilla lesbian stuff. If we throw in an amputee girl, we are going to screwing up the brand, do you understand?" He put his hand on my shoulder like he was comforting me or something. I looked over at my mom. She seemed to see I was looking at her. She gave me a drunk smile and waved.

"Don't come over here honey," she said. They didn't seem to notice that she said it in a very motherly tone. The guy who was talking to me, smiling like everything was going according to his plan.

"I won't bother you anymore," he said, sensing that I was uncomfortable, "Why don't you take a seat over there on the couch and watch. It should be pretty fun. I won't even sit next to you." For a second I was almost grateful. I looked over at the couch, it was about three feet from the bed, and I would be out of camera shot. I walked over to it slowly and sat down. I wanted to just look out the window, not pay any attention to the bizarre scene going on in front of me. But I was so curious. I wanted to see what would happen. I wanted it because...I thought it would be hot.

I turned now to see what was going on. My mom and Kara were both sitting up on their knees and they were facing one another. Their boobs were sort of mushed together and their faces were only a couple inches apart. They leaned forward and pecked each other. They wrapped their arms around one another and soon they were kissing really passionately. Their eyes were closed and both of their faces were so sexy. Their mouths were opening rhythmically. My mom's tongue dipped into her best friend's mouth, I could see their tongues rubbing each other's teeth and their tongues rubbing together. While they were doing this, their hands were moving up and down their sides. Kara's hands were underneath of my mom's shirt and my mom's hands were on Kara's bare waist.

Then my mom reached up and untied Kara's bikini top. It got loose, but was held to her chest because my mom's boobs were pressed against hers. My mom moved back a little tiny bit and the bikini fell off. There were Kara's breasts. They were gorgeous. Despite their size, they hardly dropped at all when the bikini top came off. The skin was milky white and she had big, pink nipples. They looked like two big handfuls. My mom started to rub them. She started on the outside and just sort of massaged them. They kept kissing. Then my mom started to rub Kara's nipples.

"Oh fuck, uhhhhh," Kara said, arching her back and leaning into my mom's hands. I felt my pussy getting a little bit wet. I felt strange. I shouldn't like this. But there was Kara. I always wondered what she would look like naked. But this was different. This was real.

"Like that baby?" my mom asked, Kara giggled and nodded. Then my mom lifted up her arms. Kara took the cue. she grabbed my mom's shirt and lifted it up over her head. I was shocked. My mom hadn't worn a bra and now my mom was completely topeless! And her tits were gorgeous. They were so perky, she had small, dark red nipples and they just looked like they had been sculpted by a master.

"Holy shit!" I heard Dave say and he was right, my mother's body was perfect. She looked like she was 21. Kara didn't bother to touch my mom's breasts. She leaned forward and took my mom's left nipple in her mouth. I couldn't see very well but my mom breathed in very deeply.

"Oh baby," she said in a sexy voice, coyly opening her eyes and opening her mouth to the camera. Kara was rubbing my mom's other nipple with her fingers while she licked her. I could see one of my mom's nipples and it was so hard. Her skin looked so taut. I felt my own nipples getting hard. I shifted uncomfortably on the couch. Was I jealous?

I saw my mom's legs spread apart a bit. I almost choked. My mom wasn't wearing any panties underneath of her little skirt. It was sort of dark, but I could make out the outline of a bare pussy. My mom's shaved pussy. She closed her legs a little again. She was running her hands through Kara's hair.

Then she leaned forward, and Kara's mouth popped off of her tit. Kara looked confused for a second, and then my mom sexily pushed Kara back a little. Kara fell on her butt, and splayed her arms back behind herself. She spread her legs. My mom leaned forward and started kissing her now. She kissed Kara deeply. But with one hand she started to unbutton and then unzip Kara's jeans. Kara lifted her butt off the bed and my mom quickly slid the shorts off. Kara wasn't wearing any panties underneath. Her pussy lips were pink and very puffy. She had just a little bit of blonde public hair cut in a tiny strip right above her labia. I had never seen another woman's pussy before. It looked beautiful.

My mother leaned back in and started to kiss Kara again. They were more passionate now. Kara's hands were all over my mother's tits and my mom was pumping her tongue into Kara's mouth. They were moaning loudly and they kept telling each other that they loved one another.

Finally, my mom reached down. She started to gently stroke Kara's pussy lips. I saw the lips split open, caught the darker red of the inside of her vagina. My mom had her hand on another girl's pussy!

"Oh rub my slit Alice, oh oh oh!' Kara screamed out loudly. My mom was toying with Kara's clit. Kara had both her arms behind her now, it was the only way she could keep from falling over. My mom kept gently rubbing her pussy. At the same time, she started to suck on one of Kara's nipples. It was unbearably hot. Kara just kept groaning and she tried to grind her pussy against my mom's hand.

But my mom was taking her time, just flicking Kara's clit and tickling her nipples. She was sort of on her hands and knees now and her toned, rounded butt was swaying back and forth and the camera. Very slowly she made her finger more rigged. She pointed the tip of her middle finger and Kara's pussy, her palm was up.

"Do it, oh God Alice, please fuck my pussy," Kara moaned and my mom let out a sexy little giggle. Slowly she pumped her forefinger into Kara's pussy. It looked tight, she hand to push a little to get it to slip in. Kara writhed on the bed and her pussy glistened with her juices. My mom switched the tit she was licking as the last of her finger disappeared into her friend's pussy. My mom kept the finger buried in her friend, but I could see her arm tensing as she slowly rubbed the finger up and down.

Kara was moaning very loudly now, and she was shoving her hips hard into my mom's finger. Now my mom moved up, she wasn't licking Kara's nipples, now they were kissing very passionately again. Kara was moaning around my mother's tongue. I watched my mom's hand. She was fingering her friend, but she was still rubbing the clit with her thumb as well. It looked like it was driving Kara wild. Kara had partially wrapped her legs around my mom, trying to pull her finger even deeper into her.

"Jesus fucking fuck!" Kara screamed and my mom giggled again. Suddenly, Kara started to buck wildly, pushing her cunt hard on my mom. I saw her hands squeeze hard on the blankets. Then she let out a very loud scream and a small, but powerful jet of clear liquid shot from between her pussy lips and onto my mom's hand and arm. My mom was really laughing now.

She pulled her finger out of Kara's pussy and lifted the dripping hand to her beautiful face. She ravenously started to lick the clearish liquid from her fingers like she was dying of thirst and it would save her. Kara was lying on her back now, her breasts rising slowly and beautifully as she caught her breath. I couldn't take my eyes off of my mother, she was so fiery, such a force of nature. The liquid was glistening on her lips and I wished I could kiss them. I desperately wanted to rub my pussy, but I was terrified someone would notice.

Then Kara sat up. She kissed my mom passionately. I couldn't think of anything except for the fact that she was tasting her own pussy juice. My mom stuck her middle finger in Kara's mouth and her friend tasted her own cum and my mother's spit.

Now it was Kara's turn. She gently pushed my mom back on her back. My mom's tits flopped really sexy, spreading out slightly on her chest. My mom spread her legs and lifted her butt. Kara grabbed my mom's skit and slid it quickly off her body. My mom's pussy lips were a little darker than Kara's, her clit was a little bigger and she was completely shaved. It was a perfect pussy. I couldn't believe how much I wanted to touch it.

I expected Kara to do exactly what my mom had done, but she didn't. She got down on her stomach between my mom's legs. I raised myself up just a little bit so that I could see what was going on a little bit better. Her face was just a few fractions of an inch from my mom's pussy and she was looking at it and smiling. My mom was looking down at her with a hungry gaze.

"Oh god baby do it!" My mom said in a voice that was quivering with lust. Kara stuck her tongue out and gave my mom's hard clit a very tiny little flick. My mom's entire body got tense. She started playing with her own breasts, teasing the nipples. Kara shifted so that she was straddling my mom's leg and her pussy was right against my mom's knee. She was grinding her cunt against my mom's leg, I could see it glistening, wet. Kara started to lap at my mom's pussy, tasting her clit and even dipping it in a little deeper. My mom was making short, fierce chirping noises and her eyes were closed.

Kara kept grinding and sucking on my mom. At the same time, my mom was lifting her right boob into her mouth so she could suck on her own nipple! Her breasts were big enough to do much from that angle, but she was licking them gently and moaning. Kara kept sucking, and now she slipped a finger stealthily into my mom's pussy. My mom screamed, literally scream and arched her back up, driving the finger in deeper and Kara's tongue hard into her pussy.

It didn't take long after that. In a few more seconds my mom was backing her hips into Kara's face and she kept screaming Kara's name over and over again, pulling on Kara's hair. Then her body went stiff, following that she tremored several times, and then went limp on her back. Kara climbed up her body, her tits dragging cross every inch of my mom belly and tits. Then she rested on top of her and they kissed passionately, my mom tasting her own pussy juices. They kissed for a long while and my mom panted like she had just run a marathon.

Then they both turned towards the camera and gave big smiles and said, "Thanks Crazy Gurlz Crew, we love you!" and they blew kisses to the camera.

Chapter 3: Hotel Room Crazy Girls

My mom and Kara talked to the guys briefly after that. I wasn't really listening. They had gotten dressed quickly after the video was done and in a few minutes were back outside, stumbling towards the hotel again. I was walking in front of them now. My arms were crossed and I felt like I was going to cry. My feet pounded down on the sidewalk and they hurt. My head was still swimming. I just wanted to be in bed and for it to be the next day. Everything was off. I didn't know what to think of my mother and I didn't know why I felt like I was disgusting, but I did.

Kara and my mom were behind me, their clothes looked disheveled and they were giggling and holding onto one another to keep from falling over. They kept talking about all of the things they had done and the looks on the guys faces when they did it. I couldn't take it. I was completely forgotten.

I was nearly half a mile ahead of them by the time I got to the hotel room. I didn't get a keycard, so I stood outside the door and waited. I know my face was bright red, trying to hold back the tears. They were smiling and laughing as they made it to the door. My mom gave Kara another little kiss on the cheek and I turned away, embarrassed. Finally, I heard the key card slide into the door and I heard it open. Only after they were inside did I walk in. I immediately went to the bathroom. I sat down on the toilet and I cried while I peed. I stayed for a long time in the bathroom. I heard them rustling their sheets and everything, getting ready for bed and then I heard it quiet. Only when I was 100% sure that they were asleep, did I leave and go back to the room.

I saw that they were both in the bed on the right, so I got into the bed on the left. They were facing apart from each other and my mom was closer to me. It was cold in the room. I quickly stripped down to my bra and panties and put on a pair of pajama pants. I didn't bother with a shirt, I just climbed into the bed, pulled up the blankets and turned over and lay on my right side, facing away from the other bed.

I lay there for a second and then I looked down and saw the stump of my left arm. Suddenly all of the feelings was feeling came to a head. I couldn't hold back any longer. I was not just crying, I was nearly wailing. I was holding my head in my hand and I just kept flailing my left arm. I just wanted it to grow. I wanted to be normal. I wanted my mom not to be embarrassed by me. It was her damn fault anyway. And I wanted her to think I was sexy the way she thought Kara was sexy. I didn't like it, but that is what I wanted.

I knew I was being loud, but I didn't care. This trip was something I was looking forward to for weeks. I thought it meant I was a grown up, but it just reinforced all the feelings of inadequacy I had. I cried so hard I shook, my throat felt raw, and I was dizzy.

Suddenly I felt an am on my shoulder. I instantly fell silent. I put my left arm under the blanket and I tried to pretend like I was sleeping. The arm was around my shoulder and it was rubbing me gently. I knew then that it must be Kara. My mom didn't really understand how to go about comforting someone. Then the person lay down behind me. She was spooning me now, sort of holding me close in a hug. Suddenly, I smelled her. I mean, it smelled a little like alcohol, but it smelled even more like my mom's perfume.

"Mom?" I asked in a voice that sounded more like a frightened little girl's voice that I had expected. She let out a low, tired sigh.

"What's wrong with my little girl?" she asked. I was shocked. She would never talk like that. She sounded sweet.

"Don't talk to me like that," I said, angrily. I could feel her breath on the back of my neck. I felt her tense as I spat those angry words out.

"I am sorry," she said, "I am never good at this stuff. I just heard you crying." She started to move away. I used my left arm to hold her back. Maybe she was really trying.

"Sorry mom, don't go," I said. I felt her weight shift back down to the bed. One of her arms was on my waist now and the other was gently rubbing the back of my head. I sighed and sort of snuggled back against her, feeling her tits against my back. We just lay there for a while as she tried to comfort me.

"Do you want to tell me what's wrong," she said, long after I thought she had settled back into a drunken stupor.

"I don't think so," I said.

"Okay, but if you change your mind, your mommy is always here," she said. It was so unlike her. She wasn't being cold or demanding. She was letting me do things my way. That made me want to talk to her, so I sort of sighed again and then I did.

"Why am I ugly?" I asked and even as the words came out I was crying again. My mother gently shushed me as she held me closer.

"Oh baby, don't talk like that! Why would you say that? You are such a pretty girl," she said, her words slurring because she was drunk but she sounded sincere.

"You hate me because of my arm," I accused her, burying my face in the pillow. She pulled me back quickly, wrapping me tightly in her arms.

"Don't you ever say that. I love you more than anything in the world. You are the most important thing in my life," she said and I was crying again. I could feel her tears on my back. She was crying too!

'Why don't you ever say that? Why do you always talk about how I don't look good and stuff? What is so wrong with me?"

"Nothing is wrong with you baby. It is me, nothing is wrong with you," she said, squeezing me so tight I could burst.

"What is it?" I asked, "What is wrong with you?" She sighed again. She let go on her squeeze and rubbed my hair again. She put her other hand back on my waist and rubbed my skin softly. I knew she was thinking, so I let her do it.

"I...I only really understand one way to show my love. I don't know. You are such a good girl, you are sweet and nice. But I'm not like you. The only way I have ever been able to tell someone I love them is something that won't work. I can only show people I love them physically," she said, she was obviously working hard to get the idea out of her mind. It was complicated.

"Why can't you show me love like that?" I asked.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,877 Followers