Crazy in Love: The Beyonce Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cried out, and this time my hands made it to her hair, gripping it tightly as she suckled roughly on my throbbing breast. Her other hand was caressing my left tit and alternately squeezing and rubbing that full orb. I could hear myself moaning and muttering, but I couldn't stop myself. Having fantasized about her all night and day, this was almost too good to be true. My breasts had never been loved like this, and as her mouth moved over to claim the left one, I whispered her name.

"Yes, Andrea?" she murmured against my flesh, her teeth scraping against my sensitive tip.

"I have to touch you too, Beyonce, I need to. Please let me."

She rolled off of me and quickly pulled her nightgown over her head. I watched as it flew through the air and landed on the floor. Now her Nubian flesh was exposed to me and I growled as passion overtook me.

Hurriedly, I climbed on top of her and kissed first her lips and then began working my way down her throat. Feeling her hands urging me on, I cupped both breasts in my hands and pushed them together, laving my tongue over her sensitive dark brown nipples. Hearing her moan pushed me onward, and I began sucking on them, alternating every few seconds between first the right then the left. I could feel her body undulating beneath me, and the feel of her satiny smooth skin was torturing me. Rising up, I pulled my shirt off and tossed it onto her gown. Now naked from the waist up, I leaned back over her, our breasts pressing against each other's,

"Your skin feels so good on mine, Andrea. So good, so right." She whispered, her fingertips tracing patterns on my back.

"I agree, baby. You feel amazing." I moved my mouth back to her bosom and resumed my suckling and licking. We rolled until we were lying side by side, our bodies rubbing against one another. I was still clad in the blue silk bottoms while she was completely nude. I leaned back, allowing my gaze to travel from her beautiful face, over her heaving chest, and down past her taught tummy. Her thighs were amazing, thick yet firm at the same time. My hands went on a trip, exploring her cocoa complexion, and I watched as my pale fingers caressed her darker skin. Beyonce's head fell back as I teased her thighs, first gently and then with more pressure. Listening to her gasps for air, I moved my hand to her ass and cupped it lightly with one hand. It filled my palm nicely and she purred when I whispered, "You have the most amazing ass, Beyonce. It's better than I imagined." I got on my knees, and rolled her over onto her stomach, admiring how her back was still arched and her buttocks were full and round; I bent over and traced my tongue from the small of her back up to the nape of her neck. She cried out as I repeated the process, this time adding a few bites. I straddled her thighs, the material of my pants stimulating her even more, as I massaged her tight butt. My thumbs traced over her crack, and I watched her fingers clench in the sheets as they touched her sensitive rosebud.

"You must like that," I whispered, doing it again. And again the response was positive. Not one to ignore a sign, I opened her legs wide, and then slid down so that I was lying between them. From this angle, I could see how wet her pussy was, and I felt my own grow even more damp at the sight. I kissed the backs of her thighs, where they met with her ass. This spot was always forgotten about, but I was determined not to miss an inch of her beautiful body tonight. Slipping off the bed, I knelt on the floor and lifted first her left foot from the bed. Slowly, I licked around her ankle and then down over the bottom of her delicate foot. She called out my name then, her body shaking as I sucked on her tiny toes. Apparently, she liked this, so I suckled a little more, taking one toe at a time into my wet mouth. When I had licked every toe on that foot, I did the same thing to the right one. The whole time, she writhed on the bed, her fingers clawing at the sheets. I could see perspiration forming in the small of her back, so I licked up her calves, nipping and sucking until my mouth was once again on her back.

My hands kneaded the soft flesh of her ass, and I began running my tongue over her soft ass cheeks. Her body was trembling, and her whines were like heaven to my ears. She spread her legs wider for me, trying to get up on her knees. I let her, and when she was positioned like she wanted to be, her ass was in my face, and her pussy lay glistening before me.

I had never done this before, but I knew what I liked. And I was determined to make Beyonce come, not once, but as many times as I could. She was amazing, gorgeous, stunning. And for now, she was all mine.

Lifting one hand, I used my index finger to trace over her puffy labia, my fingertip gliding smoothly over the flesh because of how wet she was. She whimpered and pushed back at my hand, wanting more contact I assumed.

"No, no baby girl, I want to tease you, make you come slowly. Let me enjoy making you come. Stay still, and I promise that you will."

Her movements stopped, but I could still hear her whining into the pillow. I touched her wetness again, harder this time, allowing just the tip of my finger to slip inside of her. I could tell she wanted to thrust her ass back at me, but she was restraining herself. It showed in her thighs, the way they were trembling with the effort. For that, I rewarded her by pushing my finger all the way into her tightness. Inside of her was so wet and hot that I almost came myself. I'd never felt another woman's pussy before, and now I could see why women loved it! I quickly slipped in another digit, and she whimpered my name.

"You like Beyonce? Am I doing ok?" I asked, slowly moving my fingers in and out of her sopping mound.

"Oooh yes Andrea, you're, ohhh so so, oooh God, amazing, just amazing!" She muttered, her hands gripping the covers as I moved in and out of her.

I slid my other hand underneath her, and found her clit with my thumb and forefinger. When I finally touched that hard little nub, she couldn't hold back any longer. Rolling it between my slippery fingers, she began to come on my hand. I was amazed when I felt her tighten even more around me, and when she started crying out loud.

"Andrea, oh my god, I'm coming, oh god you're making me come, so hard, so hard, oh baby, please, please taste me, put your mouth...oh god!"

Hearing her beg for my tongue, I leaned forward and replaced my fingers with my mouth. My tongue slid into her, tasting her sweet juices. I then slid it up her slit and flicked it over her tight little clitoris. This produced another stream of expletives and ooohs as she came again. I'd never tasted pussy before, but she was as tasty as anything I'd ever had. I buried my face between her thighs, sucking and licking and nibbling gently as she came and came and came.

Finally, her tremors subsided, and she relaxed into the bed, her fingers lax on the blankets, her thighs still quaking sporadically. Sliding up beside her, I ran my fingers through the dampness on her flesh, tracing shapes as I watched her face. Her eyes fluttered open and that beautiful smile appeared.

"Wow. That's all I can say. Wow. Are you sure you've never done that before?" she questioned, lifting up on one elbow, her chin cupped in her hand.

I nodded and bit my lip. I was still hot, and aroused, but I didn't know if I should ask her to make me come. I was so new to this...I just didn't know how to move forward.

Luckily, she looked at my body, and noticed the wet spot between my quivering thighs. "Oooh, poor baby. I've left you all hot and bothered. Come here, love, let me make you feel as good as I just did."

I didn't hesitate, and I quickly shed my pajama bottoms. Beyonce pushed me onto my back again, and fondled my breasts for a moment before going for the prize. I just wanted to come, and she seemed to realize this. Putting her hands behind my knees, she spread my legs wide, pushing them back so that my knees touched my breasts. This made me feel vulnerable as hell, but I didn't care. I could feel her breath on my pussy. Her finger traced over the small patch of hair right above my slit, and then slid lower, dipping between my lips and feeling my wetness. Without further ado, she pressed her mouth to my cunt and her tongue began working on my hard clit.

I squeezed my breasts in my hands, pulling at my nipples as the sensations washed over me. Her tongue was licking and flicking over my button and then moving down to lick deep inside. I could hear how wet I was as she sucked my pussy, and the feelings continued to grow as she devoured me. I'd never let a woman eat me out before, and now I wondered why I'd waited so long. Hearing myself moan made me a little embarrassed but when she lifted her face to tell me how sexy I sounded, I made sure I was even louder.

Her hot little mouth buried itself between my lips, and then I felt her fingers teasing my opening. Spreading my legs wider, she slid two inside of me, and began pushing them in and out as she sucked on my clit. I was shaking, my climax getting closer as she finger fucked me. Right when I didn't think the sensation could get stronger, she slid her lips down to my ass, and her tongue flicked out over my own little opening. My eyes popped open as she licked my asshole, and her fingers still worked in my pussy.

"Oh my damn Beyonce....ooho shit, that's never...I've never...ohh baby, you're about to make me come!" I cried out, my back arching off the bed. Her tongue moved back to my pussy, but now a finger slid into my backdoor. That was all it took. Her mouth on my clit, two fingers in my pussy, and one in my ass sent me over the edge. I exploded into her mouth, and she didn't even slow down. She lapped at my open cunt until all my juices were gone, and I had come down from one of the most amazing orgasms of my life. I looked down at her, and she was smiling up at me, her gorgeous face shiny with my come.

"You taste good, Andrea. Really good." She moved up my body and kissed my lips, her fingers still playing in my pussy. I moaned and moved against her still teasing hand. She rubbed my clit one last time and then brought her fingers to my mouth. "Taste." She whispered. I looked in her eyes and sucked her fingers clean. Pulling the sheets up, she tucked them around me and the wrapped herself in my arms. "Let's sleep now, and later....well, we'll do this again."

I nodded and closed my eyes, feeling myself drifting off to sleep. What a day it had been. Now I knew what it felt like to be "Crazy in Love."

12