Crazy Is As Crazy Does

Story Info
Dressed like rival AJ, Kaitlyn gets some of Dolph Ziggler
6.1k words
4.43
15.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, wrestlers, events, promotions etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Kaitlyn(WWE), Dolph Ziggler(WWE).

Crazy is as Crazy Does

A WWE erotic story

by DaxG2001

* * *

Backstage at the taping of the edition of WWE Smackdown for June, 28th, 2013, the former WWE Divas Champion, the stunning and perfectly curved Diva known as Kaitlyn is skipping her way down a corridor, attracting looks for a reason for once other than how gorgeous she is. It's due to the fact that she's dressed head to toe in the clothing of her heated rival and the current Divas Champion AJ Lee. From the pink and black knee high sneaker-boots with socks, the extremely tight-fitting jean booty shorts that cling to her thick and full ass, the pink wristbands, and the stretching to almost bursting Love Bites merchandise T-shirt that's clinging to her large breasts. She has even dyed her hair to brunette, a departure from her usual two-toned look she's known for.

Kaitlyn is smiling to herself as she continues to act like her former best friend turned nemesis, especially after her appearance earlier on in the night distracted Lee to cost her a match against Natalya. As she heads along, she comes to a stop when she notices a locker room door that's marked with the logo of WWE Superstar Dolph Ziggler, the man who is dating the often unglued to say the very least Lee. Smirking, Kaitlyn glances down the corridor in both directions and seeing the coast is clear, she boldly steps into the locker room.

What she sees makes her smirk a little more, licking her lips in fact as the unmistakable athletic form of Dolph Ziggler is in front of her, clad in only a towel around his waist as it seems like he's just gotten drying off after having a shower, but that unique blond hair shows who it is. He seems to be having quite a conversation with a voice on the other end of the cell phone he's talking into, a hand on his hip as he holds the phone away from his ear so the other voice can rant for a moment.

"Listen babe, you're pissed off, I get that!" Dolph states, talking into the phone. "But it's gonna work out! So I'll be the World champ again, and everything will work out fine!!" He says, having not yet noticed the Diva who's walked in, but is about to as she starts to skip around him from behind. "You just have... to..."

Ziggler trails off, his attention going onto that busty beauty who's moving around him, her large tits bouncing with every animated step she's taking as she moves just like her rival and his girlfriend. "...Hey, listen babe, I've gotta roll, but I'll back at hotel later on... Say, remember what you were saying before, about Kaitlyn... Yeah, and she was dressed up just like you for "some reason" or whatever..." He speaks, his eyes roaming over her big tits in her T-shirt to her huge, sexy ass in those jean shorts. "Oh, no reason babe. You play nice with Big E and don't be tossing him around again..." He says, before abruptly hanging up the call.

"Hey Ziggles!!" Kaitlyn says, coming to a stop in front of him and putting on a sing-song voice to openly mock AJ Lee. "Did you miss me? You know I think about you, like, all the time, every time! Even though I'm still hung up and keep talking about Daniel Bryan, about Kane, about CM Punk, and about that ring guy..."

"Say... "AJ", you're looking a little... Fuller that you usually are..." Dolph says, seemingly playing along with this act of hers, making not to how she's filling out that official AJ merch T-shirt a lot more than she does.

"Oh Ziggy! You're such a kidder!" Kaitlyn says, putting on a laugh as she starts to play with her long dyed hair. "You know that I'm the same, obnoxious, back-stabbing, slutty, and of course crazy little girl that I've always been!" She adds with a smirk.

"Well, she's... I mean, you've got your ups and downs, sure..." Ziggler says, not exactly leaping to his girlfriend's defense as he seems more interesting in seeing where, if anywhere, this is leading to. "But hold up there "AJ"... You know something? If you are so slutty like you say you are... Then why aren't you acting like it?"

Raising an eyebrow slightly, Kaitlyn tilts her head to the side in the style of her rival. "What do you mean Ziggly-Puff?"

Smirking again, he moves to untie his towel from the side. "I mean... Why aren't you already down on your knees, blowing me if you're such a slut?" He challenges with a cocky tone, tossing the towel away to reveal a thick and long looking cock hanging between his legs, trying his luck to see what the stunning Diva is after here.

Taking a long look over his impressive looking shaft, she starts to smile as she eyes up his muscular body. "You... You're so, totally right!" Kaitlyn says, staying in character as she surprises him by suddenly dropping to her knees in front of him, taking a hold of his tool with both hands as she start to stroke him. "I mean, usually I'm more used to having to deal with a group, maybe a dozen or so guys at the same time... But I guess a slut like me deserves a change, once in a while, right?" She asks, smirking up at him as she sees a great chance here to get back at her former best friend by fucking her man behind her back.

"Mmmm... Hey, you do whatever the Hell you want to babe..." Dolph states, not exactly objecting to be jerked off by a woman other than the one he's supposedly happily hooked up with. "When you steal the spotlight like I do every night, I can Show Off anytime, and to anyone I want to..."

"I know you too well Ziggy..." The stunning Diva states knowingly as she strokes his cock a couple of times, spitting onto the crown so she can use her hand to rub her saliva onto his hardening inches, the smile on her face widening as he sees exactly how hung and thick to match the resident Show Off of the WWE is, having a dick that any red blooded woman would go "crazy" for.

"You'd have to be, oh I don't know... Out of your mind to turn this down..." She adds, taking another shot at her rival that she's currently dressed as before she grips his base and guides his rod into her mouth, wrapping her full, pouty lips around his bell end to suck on it, making him groan as she swats away at his piss slit while slightly grinding her lips around the head of his rock hard dick.

"Mmmmm... No way I'm turning this down... Yeah..." The blond stud says with a moan and a grin, playing along with the scorned beauty and watches as she starts to bob her dyed brunette haired head up and down along his shaft, just holding the base for support as she lets those ripe lips and her warm, damp mouth do all the work on this meaty pole.

"Ahhhh... Mmmmm... Shit! Looks like you've learned some new tricks "AJ"...Because this feels damn good..." He adds, knowing if he tells the rival to his current girlfriend what she wants to hear, he's going to get plenty more out of this and considering right now he's got half of his length inside of her obviously talented mouth, only more pleasure is coming his way as she smoothly slurps on his tool with a steady motion.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm!! Mmmm..." The Houston, Texas beauty smirks around the dick she's sucking as she gazes seductively up at him, his words having the effect as she picks up the pace of her up and down motion on him, sinking her head down further onto him as she places her hands on his very muscular waist to slightly tease his incredible abs with her fingers.

"Mmmmmph!! Mmmm!! Mmmm..." She moans around his inches, getting turned on by dishing out this sex act herself on the Hollywood, Florida native as she effortlessly rocks her head along his size, easily getting his pole coated with her spit while keeping her pouty lips tightly pressed around him. Her long dyed brunette hair is swaying from the steady motion her head is doing as she works over his member with a bit too much enthusiasm, considering she's sucking off the boyfriend of her hated rival but she can't deny how hot is to handle the long, fat cock of such a sports entertainment stud like this.

"Ahhhh... Mmmm!! Awwww fuck! Fucking suck that cock babe..." The former World Heavyweight Champion groans, staring down to watch the pretty face of the former Divas Champion raising and quickly lowering on his manhood, loving the feeling of how damp and wet her mouth and more than impressed by how much of his size she's taking in without even gagging when she drops down onto him.

"Mmmm... I know how much you love blowing me "AJ"... Ahhhh... Show me how much you love that cock..." He grins as he encourages the stunner dressed up like his girlfriend, seeing the lust in Kaitlyn's eyes as she continues to bob away swiftly on his rod, her saliva trickling down his inches to his crotch and balls from the repeated, rapid motion to keep him moaning as she gobbles up his dick with the kind of porn star-like skill that would leave a normal man more than just weak at the knees.

"Mmmmph!! Mmmm!! Mmmmph!!" The usually two-toned haired Diva's groans bounce off of the cock she's slobbering over as she keeps on rocking her head back and forth along almost all of his length, her full lips gliding with ease over those fat inches that are slightly dripping with her saliva, causing her "Love Bites" AJ Lee T-shirt to become stained with her own spit from her repeated sucking action.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmph!! Mmmm!" Still holding onto his waist, she boldly drops down onto him, causing them both to groan out as she shows off her oral skill by deep throating every inch of his cock, no signs of gagging at all as she presses her lips against his crotch and rests her chin on his ballsack for a long, horny moment. Smirking up at him, she slowly raises her head up and off of his tool with an audible "pop" sound, catching her breath and licking her lips before she uses a hand to again stroke his rod, making her pink AJ wristbands get stained from her spit in the process.

"Mmmm... Damn "AJ"... You usually gag like a virgin when you try and deep throat me..." Ziggler says to further encourage the Diva dressed up as his girlfriend, but the smirk on his face shows he might well just be telling her what she wants to hear.

"Oh please... Considering I've been with Daniel Bryan... Kane... CM Punk... And most of the locker room..." Kaitlyn lists in as she continues to play the part of her rival, scooting back so she can stand up and start to slide down her tight fitting shorts from her powerful, tanned legs. "We both know that AJ Lee hasn't been a virgin in a very, very long time..." She adds with a smirk, stepping out of the garment as her completely shaved pussy is revealed.

"That so? I wonder if that hot looking cunt of yours is still how I remember it..." Dolph says, stepping forward and licking his lips but before he can saying, he's caught off guard when she performs a very-AJ Lee like move by jumping up into his arms and wrapping her legs around his muscular body.

"Why don't you give it to me Ziggy babe, and find out?" Kaitlyn challenges him, giving him a grin and staring into his eyes as she lowers herself down slightly, making herself moan as she rubs her pussy against his still rock hard length.

"Don't worry babe... I know exactly what "AJ" needs..." The former Money in the Bank winner states with a smirk, gripping her thick ass cheeks as he blindly guides his dick up into her already wet pussy, using a stiff initial thrust to get right inside her snatch and it makes them both moan out in pleasure as he gets up into her very tight feeling hole.

"MMMMM!! Shit!! Holy fuck... Now that's what I'm talking about..." He groans as he starts to thrust up into her, delivering a series of forceful and focused pumps of his rod into her snatch, giving himself a little time to get used to a snatch he clearly wasn't expecting to feel quite as fantastic as she does, but no way he's complaining as his hands grip those full butt cheeks so he can work on giving it to the needy, horny Diva who is wrapped around him.

"UHHHH!! Mmmmm!! Oh yeah... Mmmmm!! Fucking give me that cock..." The winner of Season 3 of NXT's rookie competitions moans out, her T-shirt covered chest pressing in to his incredibly well defined upper body as she hold him tight with arms around his neck and legs around the waist, showing she's going to give as well as take as she starts to bounce herself on his cock even while being held up.

"Ahhhhh! MMMM!! Uhhhhh... Yeah!! Don't hold back handsome... MMMM... Give it to me hard!!" She groans as she tosses her long, dyed brunette hair back and feels his mighty rod sliding quickly and with pace into her snug and damp snatch while she manages to get into a rhythm of her own, timing her sharp bounces on his cock so she can drop down onto him every time he thrusts deep up into that love tunnel.

"Mmmmm! Awwww fuck!! Yeah!! You like that Kait... "AJ"? Huh?" The master of the Zig-Zag says with a grunt as he drives his dick straight up into her, unfazed by her riding motion on his tool as it just gives him more pleasure, allowing him to sink in deep to her tight hole with more of his thick member as already the smack of skin hitting off of tanned skin is ringing out when their bodies connect.

"You like being fucked... Uhhhh! Mmmm... Fucked like a dirty fucking slut??" He asks but doesn't seem to care about an answer, more focused on how awesome it feels to have his man meat stuffing into the snug snatch of the gorgeous, usually two-toned haired Diva who is mounted on him, her large T-shirt covered tits rubbing against his chest from the way she's jolting up and down on his pistoning cock.

"MMMM!! Fuck yeah!! You know... Ahhhhh!! What a filthy kind of slut I am..." The former WWE Divas Champion states with a grin, taking another shot at the woman she's currently fucking the boyfriend of in their lockerroom, continuing to move her body sharply on the dick that's pounding right up into her wet and tight twat as she grits her teeth and stares lustfully at the handsome hunk who's hammering her.

"Fill my... MMMM... Sluttly little cunt up... Ahhhhh!! With that big fucking cock of yours Ziggles!!" She groans, staying in character of her own rival as she raises and lowers herself with force and speed onto the shaft that's slamming up into her snatch as the two desirable sports entertainers engage in this sinful, but increasingly shameless fucking as her already stretched to the limit AJ Lee T-shirt starts to stick to her upper body and large breasts as sweat starts to form over her.

"Mmmm!! Damn right I'm... UHHHH!! Gonna fuck the shit out of you..." The cocky and handsome Superstar says as he lifts a hand up to sharply spank her thick booty before gripping those cheeks again for support as he continues to drive his cock all the way up into her tight, wet snatch of the former model that feels made to be banged hard over and over again just like this.

"MMMM!! Yeah!! That's why... Mmmmm... I'm the fucking Show Off!!" He groans as he pumps his cock time and time again up into that wet but still very snug pussy, showing his strength as he easily holds up the curvacious beauty who's wrapped firmly around up up so he can pound her snatch, not bothered at all by the fact he's cheating on his girlfriend with the woman who is not only her nemesis, but is dressed up exactly like her.

"Mmmmm!! Ooooooh Ziggy baby... Ahhhhh! You're so fucking good..." Kaitlyn gasps with a naughty smile as she stops her bouncing motion, unwrapping her legs from around his well defined waist. "You know a slut like me... Mmmm... Has had so many cocks in her... But you've got one... Ahhhhh! Of the best..." She adds between moans as he gives her a few more thrusts for good measure before he pulls out of her twat.

"Oh, I've heard all about how many guys you've been with "AJ"..." Dolph says with a smirk, all too eagerly playing along with the busty beauty as he sets her down onto the floor, about to say more but stopped as he watches her start to pull her tight-fitting Love Bites merch T-shirt up from her tanned body.

With a smirk, Kaitlyn pulls the shirt up and over her head, letting her massive, perfectly rounded breasts bounce free. "So... Since I'm always so out of my mind and all that..." She says with a smirk to him, tossing the shirt aside. "Care to remind me how a dirty whore like me loves to take that fantastic fucking cock of yours?"

"Remind you? Fuck that babe, I'm gonna show you..." He states, stepping forward to take a hold of her, moving her down to lay on the locker room floor as he lifts her thick rump off from the floor, and knowing what he's going for she reaches up, pulling her legs in towards herself so her pussy is open for him as he leans over and pushes his dick back into her.

"Ooooooh shit!! Hell yeah Ziggy! Haven't done this... MMMMM!! Position in a long while!!" The former WWE Divas Champion moans as she watches him start to plunge his rod in and out of her already wet but still nice and tight snatch, a big smile on her gorgeous face as she takes this piledriver position that's already making her rock back slightly on the floor as he stuffs her pussy once again.

"MMMM... Give it to me Ziggles! UHHHHH!! Give a filthy, dirty, psycho slut like me what she... Mmmmm!! Really deserves!!" She groans and licks her lips, her big tits starting to bounce already as she takes his dick deep into her love tunnel, keeping a grip of her own legs by the knees while he holds her thighs and works his fat shaft in and out of that fine, snug snatch to give her perhaps not the kind of fucking she thinks her rival takes, but certainly the kind her and her one of a kind body truly deserves.

"Ahhhhh... Mmmmm SHIT!! Yeah... Fucking that cock babe..." The former United States and World Heavyweight Champion says with a groan, feeling sweat forming on his own muscular frame as he focuses on getting more top notch pleasure from stuffing his rod into her tight and increasingly getting more and more damp pussy as he can with each and every thrust down into her. While he knows he's cheating on his girlfriend, there's no way he can turn down getting a piece of the curvacious, usually two-toned haired stunner taking it below him, even if she is the heated rival to his current flame.

"MMMM... Oh yeah!! Mmmm... I know exactly what a chick like you... UHHHH!! Really wants..." He adds in a cocky tone, not making it clear if it means what AJ Lee would want, or what the former Divas Champion currently taking his cock in and out of her pussy wants, but certainly showing he's got no plans of stopping ramming his tool down into that snatch like he currently is, working his muscular frame to swiftly, forcefully, and repeatedly dip his man meat in and out of her snatch.

"MMMMM!! Oh fuck!! FUCK!! Uhhhh... Fucking own that pussy!!" The dyed brunette haired beauty demands, gritting her teeth as she stares across and watches that fat, long shaft plunging deep down into her soaking wet but still erotically snug snatch before quickly pulling out to before the half-way mark and then driving back down into her to cause her to rock back against the floor of the locker room.

"AHHHHH!! Ooooooooh YES!! Hammer me Dolph!! Fucking slam the shit out of me!!" She moans out again as she sexily licks her teeth and now gazes up at him, taking in the sight of this athletic, sweat-covered body as he pounds away into her love tunnel with thrust after hard and fast thrust that would otherwise leave a normal woman a moaning, spent wreck a long time ago. Whether it's due to really wanting to stick to her arch rival and former ChickBusters best friend or just caught up in the lust between the two stunning sports entertainers, she's showing no signs of wanting this to stop yet as she begs for more and to be fucked again and again.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12