Crazy Love

Story Info
Annie awoke to the feel of something against her mouth.
1.3k words
3.92
28.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tentigo
tentigo
11 Followers

Annie awoke to the feel of something pushing against her mouth. She turned her head trying to get away from it but she was stopped. She tried to move her hands to swat it away but realized her hands were bound above her head. What the hell was going on? Finally, she opened her eyes at the same time her mouth was forced open. All she could see was a cock forcing it way into her mouth, pubic hair coming closer and closer. She looked up to find the face of her nightmares. It was David! How did he get her? He was supposed to be in a mental institution, far, far away from her. As he shoved his dick in and out of her mouth, she tried to remember how she got here. The last thing she remembered was leaving a nightclub after her best friend, Tracy, had hooked up with another random guy. Everything else was a blur. Annie then realized that David was breathing was getting heavier and he started fucking her mouth with more force. He was about to cum. He looked down into her eyes and gave her a bone-chilling smile before he came, spurting a load of cum into her mouth. She could do nothing but swallow until he finally finished, pulling his half-hard cock from her mouth.

"You're finally awake I see. I would have waited for you but I've missed you these past 5 years and couldn't help myself. How have you been Annie?"

Annie could only stare at him in mute horror, the taste of his cum still on her tongue. When he reached out to touch her, she flinched and finally found her voice.

"David what are you doing? You're supposed to be at the asylum, being treated. How did you escape?"

Settling between her legs he said, "My love, I didn't escape. They deemed me cured and released me a week ago. Little did they know you can't cure one of love." He grabbed her breasts and began to play her light brown nipples.

Annie turned her head in disgust and took in her surroundings. She was on a bed in what she could only guess was a cabin, given the wood walls and ceiling. Her hands were tied to the headboard with what appeared to be men's ties. Her legs were free but she couldn't seem to move them. He had drugged her. This could not be happening again. Why on earth would they release him after what he had done to her the last time? As she felt her body respond to his nipple tweaking, she tried to reason with him.

"David, you're not in love with me, remember? You're suffering from erotomania. You only think there's love between us but we hardly know each other."

He looked into her eyes and said, "I disagree. I am in love with you Annie. And you're in love with me. You just don't know it yet. But one day you will. Until that day comes, I'll to everything I can to prove my love. Don't you remember the last time we were together? How good it felt? How many times you came?"

Annie turned away from his gaze. She did remember. At 20, she had been a virgin when he had taken her and she had never felt the sensations the he'd aroused in her. Now at 25, she'd had her fair share of sex but no one had been able to do to her what David had.

"You do remember. I'll make you feel all those things again; over and over for the rest of our lives." He brought his head down to her breast and took her nipple into his mouth, nibbling and suckling at her flesh until her nipple was stiff and aching. He then turned his attention to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment. Annie's breathing became heavier as his mouth worked its magic. She felt she could probably cum just from him sucking on her nipples. Before that could happen, he released her breasts and scooted up her body until his half-hard penis lay in the valley of her breasts. Taking her breasts in hand, he pushed her breasts together, creating a channel for his penis. He began thrusting in and out of her cleavage, rubbing her nipples with his thumbs. She shouldn't find this pleasurable but she did. His cock was growing harder and harder in between her breasts. Fully hard his cock was 10 inches long and at least 2 inches thick. Her pussy was getting wetter with each stroke but all she could feel was shame. He should not be able to do this to her.

"Look at me."

Annie couldn't help but looking into his eyes. His eyes were a deep and dark as night and looking into them was like getting lost in a black hole.

Suddenly, he released her breasts and moved back down her body until his penis was caressing he clit. He rubbed the head of his penis against her clit, arousing her and she began to fight against her bonds, not wanting to receive any pleasure from her rape.

"David, please don't do this. I don't want this. I don't want you. I don't love you. I just want to go home."

David just looked at her calmly, placing his cock at her pussy.

"You are home."

With that he shoved all 10 in. in at once, paralyzing her with his force. She threw her head back and took deep breaths trying to adjust to him. She could feel him bashing against her womb.

"Your body missed me. I can feel it in the way your pussy is grasping my dick. Your body doesn't lie the way you do."

He leaned down, placing his hands near her shoulders, and began slowly thrusting in and out of her sopping vagina. Annie bit her bottom lip, trying not to enjoy his fucking but failing. He leaned down further to kiss her but she turned her head away. Instead he began kissing and sucking on her neck as his hands ran possessively down her body. He continued his slow fucking for what felt like hours, pumping all the way in and almost completely out with each stroke. She could feel every inch of him. Finally she couldn't resist anymore and Annie came with a long moan. He just fucked her through her orgasm, enjoying the ripples of her pussy around his cock. He kept going, working her body. Her pussy was extra sensitive after the first orgasm and it wasn't long before she was cumming again. After her second orgasm, he began the real fucking. Grabbing a breast in each hand, he began pounding her pussy, his rhythm getting faster with each stroke. Annie couldn't take it. Her pussy was so sensitive after two orgasms. She struggled to get away from the immense pressure building up inside. He kept pounding into her, using her breasts as leverage. She opened her mouth in a silent scream as her orgasm reached up and slapped her. This time David came with her. With a low groan, he brought his mouth down to hers, shoving his tongue into her mouth the way he was shoving his cock up her twat. Annie was swept away in a never-ending orgasm as David shot spurts of cum into her womb.

When their orgasms finally subsided, David collapsed on top of her, his face nuzzling her neck.

"It's always good between us. Why can't you see that?"

Annie could only look at the ceiling as a tear leaked from her eye. David raised himself on his forearms to look at her face. She gasped as the movement sent his softening penis further up her twat. He took her face in his hands and wiped her tear with his thumb. He then placed a searing kiss on her mouth.

"Don't worry, my love. The night's not over yet."

He looked to the bedside table and she turned her head to see what he was looking at. She gasped again, this time in horror. On the table were anal lubricant and an assortment of vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, nipple clamps, and anal beads.

He looked at her with mad love in his eyes and said, "We have miles to go before we sleep."

tentigo
tentigo
11 Followers