Crazy Party

Story Info
He gets stuck in a group thing.
3.3k words
3.37
50.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a shitty Friday at work, seemed like everything went wrong. Backed a car up into a wall, insulted my boss to a fellow employee only to have my boss standing right in behind me. Unsurprisingly my boss or should I say "old" boss didn't like me saying that his wife must be blind or well paid to be with him. I was sent out the door with one week severance and a black eye, the prick owned the butcher shop next door and wouldn't even give me a steak to keep the swelling down. Oh well, he'll have some tires slashed when he comes in Monday morning. Another job down but the ability to time to take off seeing as I won a big poker tourney the week before. Friday afternoon, no job, cash in my pocket and a swelling eye, perfect time for a trip to the Asian massage parlour on my way home.

Traditionally I didn't need to go to places like the 'Reach for the Tip', but I was feeling some pain and I knew that would help. I walked in and sat down, they had photo albums that were like dirty catalogues. I browsed through and found the one I wanted this afternoon. Her name was Keiko, she had tits bigger then ripe watermelons. I wasn't the pickiest guy when it came to chicks but today I wanted some melon loving. I told the maintron whom I wanted and waited.

The big tittied girl I ordered came down the hall to the waiting area. "Mr Jack son? I am Keiko, cum with me." she said in a seductive voice. I followed her down the hall into a room where everything floor to ceiling was the same colour of green. Odd coloring for a room but I was told the first time I was there that it helped for concentration during a massage.

She turned and looked at me. "Sit down Sir and tell me how I can fix your pain today." She began playing with her what had to be at least Double D's, maybe even bigger. Hell even with my growing black eye they were bigger then my head.

"Strip down and get the oil out, get them cans greased up." I told her demandingly. She was wearing a green and white schoolgirl outfit, them Japanese girls seem to always be wearing that shit. Gotta admit I rubbed many out on the internet to chicks in them outfits. I took off my pants while she was stripping down, threw them and then my shirt on the chain in the corner. No need for my clothes to get all dirty.

"Lay down on the table Jack son, its time to bury your hatchet." These girls never said much and I never said much to them other then what I wanted done to me.

"Fuck my cock with your tits, bury it in those Godzilla sized melons you have there."

She took out a bottle of oil and sprayed me down something fierce and climbed up. Then she just buried my cock in those tits. Bouncing them up and down synchronised faster and faster. My cock was pretty huge, it scared most girls and even with tits as large as hers it couldn't make it disappear. I kept poking out. I got closer and closer watcher her expression as she watched me. I could tell she gets off by using those huge tits. She sucked occasionally on the head of my cock just to tease me and make my cock harder then it already was. This chick was a pro. Then she got back to just bouncing those tits all over my cock.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum I yelled." Immediately she started flapping her tits on opposite directions around my shaft and I exploded all over her face. I shook pretty hard and she just smiled, licking and using her fingers to eat my cum. "Thanks Keiko, now I can plan out my evening."

That was it. I got up got dressed, gave her a good tip and went home.

I took a long hot bath when I got home. Soaked in the tub with an inch thick steak that I had stolen from my former employer earlier on in the week. My face was getting it up to room temperature so I could slap it on the barbecue when I was done getting cleaned up.

After I got dressed I went outside to bbq and my phone rang.

"Jacky boy, its Ralphy, listen. I got word on this crazy party going on out in the country. There's gonna be a tonne of chicks, beers, smoke, anything you can name it will be there. You in?" He sounded more excited then he normally did about things like this.

Hmmmmmm I thought. I was pretty relaxed from my 'massage' however it was still pretty early. "How are we getting there Ralphy? I don't want this to be another stuck on the side of the road hitching to get there and back night." Every time we went somewhere things got fucked up.

"I got a driver rented for tonight Jack-O, everything is under control. It will be a night you will never forget." He said with confidence.

"What time?" I asked, starting to look a bit more forward to this party. Ralph may be a bit of an idiot but he has got us into some of the most incredible parties I had ever been to. One of the parties had the hottest chicks I had ever met. Nothing quite like drinking with a travelling bikini model group.

"I'm waiting outside, grab what you want to wear and lets roll." he said, surprising seeing as it was five in the afternoon.

"Alright then Ralph, I'll be down in a minute." I grabbed my shit and ran down the stairs. I flew out the door and chucked the not yet cooked steak at the neighbours dog. Good old German shepherd name Doolie. He attacked it like he hadn't eaten food in a year.

I popped into the limo to see only Ralph there. "Who else are we grabbing?"

"Hopefully some ladies at this party, Wanna drive em home in style eh?" He said with a wry smile. This whole things seemed odd.

"Alright I guess, there's booze in here for the ride there at least?" I asked, I never went to a social occasion without some beers in me at least.

He opened a fridge and it was full of all kinds of beer, whisky, you name it we had it. "Gimme a Blue."

We sat drinking and shooting the shit for what seemed like and turned out to be hours. I was amazed at the length of the drive. "Must be some fucking party if its this far away." I said, a little nervous but not too scared yet. "We ever gonna get there?'

With that, the limo turned and we came up to a gated fence. The driver chatted with the guard and they let us in. The drive up the laneway seemed pretty long too. Almost ten minutes but we finally got there. As we got out of the limo I spotted a lot with a variety of limos and expensive cars. "You sure we are in the right class to be here?" I asked. I peered up at what looked to be a castle from centuries ago, and much older then this country. I guess when people have lots of money they can have whatever they want.

"Sure man, that girl, ummm Linda who you were screwing last year, she called me and told me we needed to be at this party. She was sickly hot so I couldn't argue with her." He said with a wry smile on his face.

"Whatever, lets rock this place." I said as we knocked on the door.

The door was answered by a woman dressed head to toe in form fitting black leather, tightly tied long black hair, black sunglasses and sporting blood red lipstick. "Mr Ramsey and Mr Walton, what a pleasure. Here are your passes, follow the maps and you will be fine." She pointed down the hall and we were on our way. I was starting to get nervous. I had only seen a guard and this woman, no one else and many cars in the lot. I brushed it off, I figured this might be something like a murder mystery or some crazy thing like that. The place was decorated with suits of armour, knights crests, felt like going to Medieval times.

Ralph stopped abruptly. "Here's my door Jack, I'll find you later." He walked in a door, that looked like mist lasers and strobe lights were shinning from what I saw briefly and he was gone. Seemed odd that we were being sent to different areas.

"Shit, this is going to be a strange night." I followed the map and came to a door bearing the symbol that was on my map. I opened the door and walked into a crazy looking room. It was a pretty metallic feeling room. Lots of stainless steel and chrome. Even the cushions on the couches were shiny metallic coloured. I was the only one there so I sat down. There was an open bottle of wine so I poured a glass and sat back.

I started to feel a bit of a rumble and noticed that the floor opened up and out of the floor rose a bed. Laying on the bed was a woman who made my cock stand ready instantly. She, like the room was in shiny silvery metallic clothes. Almost like some cheesy sci-fi weekend movie. But shit this chick was crazy hot. She had a flawless body and it was hugged tightly by her outfit. She wore shiny silver makeup and silver lipstick, her hair held by a headband, long as bright red. I was mesmerized.

She turned and then what I didn't notice before were two guys stating on the other side of the bed. They walked around to meet her at the foot of the bed. She was turned to me and I saw the most perfect ass I had ever seen in my life. Her short shorts hugged her ass so nicely. I knew that whomever made that outfit would have felt they created their life's work if they had seen her wearing it. She was honestly the hottest piece of ass I had ever seen.

She started to kiss both men one at a time. All the while beginning to be groped my their strong hands. They were both about 5'10", slightly taller then the woman who was also wearing 8" stiletto heels. The began to kiss her neck and get real grabby. She then dropped down into a squat. Their belt buckles were at eye level and she wasted no time. Each hand fingered and opened their flys in an almost synchronized fashion exposing two pretty big cocks. Neither were up to my size but there aren't many that are.

She started spit on both hands and began to suck them off while jacking off the other. This was a bit much for me. What the hell had Ralphy got me into. I walked over to the door and tried to open it but it was locked. The woman turned and called over, "That door won't open until eight in the morning, better make yourself comfy there stud. Why not join Al, Fred and I for some action?"

I wanted to panic but hell. I lost Ralph on the way, this place seems sort of like a fortress, looks like I am stuck here. I walked back and took my seat. "Don't stop on my account," I said. They didn't hear, both men looked down at her as she worked at their cocks.

Al on the left walked around behind her and laid down on the floor behind her so she was squatting over his face. He began caressing her thighs, softly biting them and kissing them and her ass cheeks. He had one arm wrapped around her and began massaging her clit through her shorts with his thumb, his other slowly applying increasing pressure to her asshole through her shorts then releasing.

She stood abruptly and walked to the bed glancing over at me, she mouthed "come on big boy" as she climbed into bed with a dick in each hand. I didn't know what to do, this was like watching a porno, hot chick getting nailed by a couple of dudes, but weird.

I just sat and watched, jaw slightly dropped.

Al sat in front of her and she began to suck his cock ferociously. He moaned with pleasure and then she slowed. Maintaining a good pace, she seemed to be good at her art. She jerked him fast while sucking on his head and cupping his balls with her other hand. She looked to be enjoying herself quite a lot. Fred ripped her shorts off exposing the most perfectly rounded ass I have ever seen. Her pussy was clearly shaven and no tan lines whatsoever. It seemed like when she did wear clothes it mustn't be for too long. God I had to fuck her but still...

Fred began to ear her ass out while playing with her dripping wet snatch. She moaned and arched her back inviting his tongue penetrate her tight asshole. He licked it softly then more aggressively breathing faster and faster as he went. He was also playing with himself while he was eating her out, who could blame him? He moved his face down and began licking her click and used one of his well lubed fingers to play with her asshole. She began pushing her ass on his finger drawing it in. He began timing his finger thrusting with her mouth on Al's cock. "Come around here Fred, I wanna get you wet again. He came around while Al walked around behind her. She rolled over and laid down on her back. Al stood at the side of the bed and held her legs up and penetrated her dripping wet pussy with his big dick. She moaned with pleasure as he filler her.

She began to suck Fred's cock that he dangled over her face. He looked down at her while she licked the bottom of his cock while jerking it. This was starting to get pretty hot. I couldn't help it but I had to play his myself. I popped my cock out of my pants and began to jerk off slowly. This was "LIVE PORN" right in front of my eyes, it was hot. Al thrust repeatedly into her pussy, pulling out occasionally then thrusting back again She moaned with every thrust and began to have fulfilled screams with her cock stuffed mouth. She cupped Fred's balls as he thrust into her pussy.

Al moved then laid down behind her, she spat on her hand and stoked his cock. She them took his shiny pussy juice and spit soaked cock and gently and slowly penetrated her asshole with it. He began to make tiny thrusts starting to move faster and faster. She moaned sucked tightly on Fred's head she lay on her side one hand pulling her ass apart so he could get in deeper. He began to trust with more vigour and she began to moan louder. She starting grinding against his cock and had it in to its full depth. I couldn't help but stoke myself even faster. I was getting hornier by the second but still maintained my composure.

Al moved onto his back and she climbed up on his cock straddling him reverse cowboy. I had never done a girl in the ass like that I was jealous, and turned on. She bounced vigorously on his cock filling her ass while she sucked on Fred's dick. She gyrated and played with her swollen clit all the while being filled in her ass and mouth with giant cocks. She looked as though she was in heaven. She began moving faster and faster and was seemingly having a hard time concentrating on sucking with her ass being so full.

I walked around to the side of them watching a bit closer. Playing with myself more and more. She looked over and saw my huge cock and I swear she started to ooze from her pussy. She laid back and pointed at Fred's cock. "Put that in my pussy, Now." She ordered then glanced over at me. I couldn't believe I was going to see a chick get dped.

He obliged and he began to fuck her pussy quickly. They had her sandwiched, and she just moaned and stared at me and my cock. I still just didn't have the courage. I couldn't believe it, I was watching a chick get double fucked in two holes. It was the most surreal thing I had ever experienced and watching her get pounded began to break down my inhibitions. I finally as though she had a tractor beam on me, waked over to her. She grabbed my cock and drew me in and she began to suck it. My head was throbbing and wanted to explode right there but she seemed to have a power to just keep it feeling incredible without exploding. "Not yet big boy." She said while her eyes rolled back in her head from extreme pleasure.

She thrust her body down riding the two cocks, gyrating on them and making them do unimaginable things to her. Her red hair flowed all over while she bounced and my cock kept slipping out of her mouth from her extreme wild ride. I was so huge just watching her, eyes wide sucking my cock, staring at me moaning in incredible pleasure. She pushed Fred off and flipped over on Al shoving his cock into her pussy. She took my cock and pulled me around behind her. I was feeling incredible and she took me to her asshole. She slowly took in my cock as I began to kneel closer to her on one knee pushing in and filling her tight asshole. I could feel Al thrusting into her making her ass so much tighter then I had ever felt. I began to thrust very hard into her tight asshole, watching her sucking on Al's dick. We fucked her for what seemed like an amazing eternity when she began to suck on Fred's cock real strong then jacking him off and making him fill her mouth with cum. She swallowed it immediately. Then sucked the final bit of cum oozing from his head. He walked away and grabbed a drink.

"Pick me up," She said to me. I did with her ass still stuck to my cock. I held her legs open and Al walked up and she guided his cock into her pussy. She bounced and bounced and filled herself so full with our cocks. We bounced her up and down so she could experience the full lengths of our cocks filling her over and over again. She began to moan so loud and even more so when I reached around and started to squeeze her tits while I bit on her neck. She then began to grind on our cocks harder, stronger and faster, and finally as though in unison she and the two of us came at once filling her ass and pussy.

We set her down and she leaked out cum from her ass and pussy, She fingered herself and then sucked on her cum covered fingers. Moaning from the exursion of the experience she stood and kissed me deep. We all walked over and poured some champagne. She kissed Al and Fred and walked back to the bed. "Dinner will be in 20 minutes, Get cleaned up and it will be brought in, the nights still young." The bed sank into the floor and was replaced by shower stalls. Looks like nothing to do but get cleaned up and see what else this evening has in store.