Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,580 Followers

"Mmm," she moaned as her tongue flicked away at the cockhead in her mouth.

Anna's hands and mouth already had me leaking pre-cum. My cock felt like an iron bar as it bridged the gap between my body and Anna's active mouth. Her hands weren't idle either as she brought me extreme pleasure. The suction she could generate with her mouth reminded me of the old joke, "She could suck the chrome off a car bumper." Of course, most cars no longer had chrome bumpers but the saying still fits. I watched as her cheeks hollowed with the blissful pressure she gave to the end of my dick.

"Oh god, Anna...your going to make me cum soon."

"What do you want?" Anna asked, coming off my cock to just lick the head.

"Please keep going."

"Nice...that's what I want too," she declared.

"Oh, shit," I moaned as she took me in her mouth again.

Anna went after my cum and cock like a woman possessed. The skills she had acquired with countless blowjobs benefited my cock now. She wanted my cum as much as I needed release. I could feel a huge load gathering force deep inside my balls. I knew I'd soon be giving her a big mouthful.

She worked my cock like a maestro directing a symphony. Every touch and caress brought pleasure and me closer to cumming. Her fingers deftly teased my taut balls, hoaxing the cum to a boil. Her other hand worked in sync with her mouth except when she took me deep. Anna loved to deepthroat my cock as if to emphasize her incredible talent. She knew not many women could treat a dick with the same skills she had and few at all could take a cock my size all the way.

"I'm close," I growled.

Anna never let up and even sucked harder. Within a few seconds more, my cock erupted in her mouth like a fire hose gone wild. Even her abilities were momentarily surprised by the sudden discharge and forcefulness of the explosion. She gagged slightly, but quickly recovered to accept the rest of my load. I moaned as she drained my balls of their pent up need and collected her reward.

"Oh, god," I moaned.

"Mmm," Anna finally said as she sucked more at just the head.

The suction began to tingle and then almost hurt my super sensitive cockhead. I pushed at her head to warn her and she reluctantly pulled away. She looked up at me with a Cheshire cat grin, her mouth still closed. I watched in rapt awe as she opened her mouth to show me her prize. Her tongue wasn't really visible in the sea of streaked white viscous spunk. She swirled the liquid over her tongue and gargled with her collected spunk. I gawked like a surprised kid until she finally swallowed the milky pool in one big gulp. I could see her throat work to push the mouthful of sperm down to her belly.

"Geez, you're hot," I declared.

"Thanks, babe...but you know I love it."

"My turn," I said, pushing her back on the couch and dropping between her legs.

My large body was hard to curling into a ball at her feet, but I tried. She squealed with delight as I moved her t-shirt higher and exposed her cute belly button. I ringed it with my tongue as my fingers pulled at the ties of her bikini bottoms. Anna knew what I wanted and raised her hips to allow the bottom to disappear to the couch beside her. My hands forced her willing legs completely apart.

Anna had experienced my oral administrations before and I'd always pleased her. She moaned with approval as I neared her spread gash. I could see the moisture that had already gathered there. Anna always had mini-orgasms sucking cock and she had told me about them. They were never overpowering, but wonderfully delicious and numerous depending on how long she sucked and how hot she was at the time.

My kisses concentrated around her pussy, but not directly on it. I wanted to tease her into a fevered state before I allowed her to experience the direct stimulation she craved. I used my long fingers to part her slit and expose more of the moist pink lips guarding the entrance to her core. Kissing around her labia drove her nuts and she pushed at my head, urging it to her center with her fingers curled in my hair.

When Anna was near desperate for me to attack her cunt, I drilled my tongue deep into the groove of her pussy. She gasped and pushed harder on my head. I lapped at her juices making her moan. She encouraged me more with her hands. I knew what she really wanted, but refrain until I'd had my fill of her tasty pussy. She smelled wonderfully and I sensed she'd just showered before calling me. Her taste and smell were intoxicating and I held off using my long fingers to probe her depths until I was good and ready.

"Oh, god, make me cum," Anna nearly screamed. "Oh, fuck, I need it so bad."

I feasted on her delicious pussy which caused more nectar to leak from her insides. I finally moved up to tease around her clit, but still not directly. She thrashed beneath me and her fingers gripped my hair in a viselike hold. I hesitated still to give her the direct contact she wanted and she cursed me for it.

"Suck it you, bastard...suck it please."

She hadn't tormented me when I had obviously needed it so bad, so I gave in and sucked the little bud into my mouth. Her shriek gave me fear that anyone near the garage would have heard. I had worked her to such a state that the initial contact to her clit caused her to spasm and buck against my now soaked lower face. I rode with her as she climaxed against my face. Her juices flowed sweetly and provided the wetness I wanted on my fingers.

Just as Anna finally relaxed from her first orgasm, I pushed a finger into her cunt to the last knuckle. She howled her approval and tried to fuck her pussy against it. I held her down with my other hand above her abdomen, but even still she bucked powerfully upwards.

I worked the finger inside her like a deep flexible probe. I hit ever spot I could but avoided the one I knew she'd love the most. Anna hissed as I worked the finger inside her. She fought hard to fuck her cunt on it. It was then I decided to give her more. With my tongue still teasing her clit, I shoved a second finger inside her.

"Oh, fuck me," Anna screamed, again too loud. "Make me cum again."

This time I didn't torture her further. I swung my palm face up and found what I was after inside her. The rough surface on the inside front of her pussy signaled the exact spot. I strummed her g-spot with both fingers and she howled and bucked harder against me. Her hips trembled as I stroked deeply along the roof of her cunt. With the duel combination of my lips sucking and tongue licking at her clit, along with my long fingers probing against her g-spot, Anna soon begged me not to stop.

"Oh, go harder, David. My god, that's so good."

The third finger was a new event. I'd never used three on her before, but I decided to stretch her out for faster entry with my cock. My dick had never really gone down and now it dripped pre-cum as it hung stiffly between my legs. With the third finger fucking away at her juicy cunt, Anna raced towards another orgasm.

"Oh, fuck...fuck me harder," Anna screamed as I moved the three fingers deep inside her.

"I'm cumming," she howled. "Cumming so good."

My face was literally covered in Anna's wetness. Squishy sounds emanated from her pussy. They filled the room as my fingers plunged into her depths. Pretty soon those same fingers were awash in a new bath of warm female cum as she bucked and trembled against my hand. Her body was a rigid board as the waves of bliss coursed through her. Her fingers still pushed my face to her clit with remarkable force. This was obviously a good orgasm as it seemed to last a long time.

I finally removed my tire mouth and tongue from Anna. I slowly extracted my fingers much to Anna's dismay. She moaned with the loss as I looked directly at the hole they had just probed. Her pussy was splayed open, wet, and ready for my cock.

I got off my cramped legs and threw my damp shirt off. It was hot in the top floor of the garage having baked in the sun all day. I reached to pull at Anna's shirt and she'd recovered enough from her overpowering orgasm to help me strip her. When we both were naked, I indicated for her to stretch out on the couch. Anna moved swiftly as her eyes took in my steely hard cock. My eyes delighted in the quiver of her sensational tits as she shifted on the couch to lie back.

Seeing Anna's tits and nipples immediately reminded me of earlier in the day when I was swimming with Katie and my sister. The brief memory of Katie's exposed nipple seemed etched magically in my mind as I compared them to Anna's. Katie's were smaller and pinker and certainly delightful. I wished I'd had more time to inspect them and even touch them. I wondered if that would ever be as I moved on top of Anna. Her hands reached for my sides and guided me to her.

Anna's nipples could make any man forget those of another woman. They were incredible, deeper pinkish red and larger. She had nipples that could only be described as completely suckable. The fat eraser like nipples extended from the deeper colored aureoles like some of the sandstone phallus-like mountains one sees out west in national parks. Like magnificent pillars, they try to reach the sky even as the weather works to erode them to dust.

I braced myself on my arms over Anna. The couch was way too small for me. Anna barely fit between the raised padded arms on either side. My legs hung over the one arm and my whole head over the other. I tried to hold myself with one arm while I played with Anna's tit but it was just too uncomfortable to do for long. I had to break our kiss and the teasing of her beautiful nipple to position myself better to fuck her.

Anna didn't seem to mind and even understood my dilemma as she helped position my cock at the entrance to her cunt. I felt myself probing her opening and immediate thrust forward when aligned. Several inches of my cock drove inside her and Anna grunted with the sudden fullness of my cock. Another quickly following thrust and I seated even more cock inside her.

"Oh, god...you're feeling huge inside me."

"Get ready for a good fucking," I told her.

"I'm ready, baby. Give it to me."

Another shove and I touched her cervix. My cock felt like a huge pole as I let her get used to the fullness of it for a brief moment before pulling back. This time I immediately plunged back fully inside her eliciting a gasp of surprise and pleasure.

"Oh, that's it, baby. Give it all to me. Fuck me harder."

I settled into a long stroke rhythm that felt wonderful. Despite my earlier three fingers inside her, she felt exquisitely tight clamped around my big dick like a velvety smooth glove. She was amply wet to accommodate my girth even as her pussy stretched to take it all. I maintained the slow steady rhythm which was enough to push Anna quickly along. Her hands clung to my sides as I work my big cock inside her.

"Give it to me, babe. Fuck that pussy. Mmm...it's so good."

I increased my speed a little as I felt my cock beginning to react to the wonders of her pussy. I probed her deeply each time and she started to fuck back at me with greater urgency. Anna swiveled her hips in a slightly different way each time I pumped in and out of her. The sensations to my cock were unbelievable and she must have liked it as well.

"Keep going," Anna demanded. Fuck me harder, David. Make me cum again."

I sped up a little and pushed her over the edge. Her body stiffened and trembled as her pussy clamped down on me like a vise. I tried to maintain the same rhythm but the tightness of her cunt held my dick in place. I felt Anna shudder beneath me. My straining arms were slick with sweat and more dripped off my nose onto the arm of the couch. I watched Anna's pretty face as it contorted with the bliss crashing through her body.

What seemed like an eternity, actually passed quickly, as I fought to keep fucking her. As Anna's orgasm waned so did the pressure around my cock from her clutching cunt. Now, I was freely fucking her again and she moaned with each thrust under me. Watching her cum had pushed me close to the edge. I loved Anna. I had for a long time so giving her pleasure added to my own. This time though I saw Katie's face. For a second, it was her I was fucking.

I pushed thoughts of Katie from my mind as I once again focused on Anna. Her hands urged me to fuck her harder, which I did. I could feel the familiar rumple in my nuts as I drove back and forth inside her. Anna groaned and fucked with me like a pair of experienced dancers.

"Do me, babe. Make me cum again with you."

"Fuck," I howled as I pumped into her.

The pleasure rose in me like a volcano erupting. I'd cum big time in her mouth only some minutes earlier and here I was about to blow another huge load. My nuts screamed for release as Anna's pussy milked my cock for the juice inside. I fucked her with all my remaining might.

"Give it to me, baby. Cum inside me."

As if on command at her words, I did. I howled as the first few volleys shot inside her like lava erupting. Anna moaned as her hands gripped my sides. Her orgasm had peaked too and she squealed with delight as I pumped off my cum into her juicy cunt. The feeling for both of us was exquisite and we gasped with each new pleasureful pulse. Our cum mixed in her soft and warm tunnel.

We lay like that, breathing heavy; my exhausted arms surrendering until my body nearly crushed her into the couch. Our sweating bodies trying to recover from the wonderful orgasms we both had. I rolled slightly to one side and put more weight back on my knees. Anna seemed to appreciate it as she sat up to kiss me.

"That was wonderful," she proclaimed after the kiss.

"Glad you liked it, babe," I said.

"You always fuck me so well. And that mouth of yours gets me so good too."

"You too," I agreed.

"This couch isn't the most comfortable for us, is it?"

"No, not at all...but we'll have to make do."

"Yeah, we sure couldn't fuck like this in either of our houses if people were home."

"No, you're right about that," I concurred.

"Not in your car either."

"True...ready for the pool?" I asked.

"You know it."

I handed Anna her bikini and shirt from the floor. I had to dress my sweating body and cum soaked dick in the clothes I wore over. I told Anna I'd meet her back by the pool as I needed to throw my suit on. When I emerged from the backdoor just five minutes later, Anna was tanning on one of the lounge chairs near the pool. She had her shirt off and looked incredibly hot in just her bikini. Despite how good Katie had looked snuggly fit into one of my sister's bikinis, Anna looked even better. Every detail of her body screamed perfect. If not for the great sex we just had, I'm sure my cock would have responded to ogling her sleek form.

"What to jump right in or catch a few rays first?" I asked.

"I'd like to get some sun for about a half hour if you don't mind. This body is so damn white. It needs some color," Anna complained.

"You look tremendous to me, babe," I said.

"Thanks, but I'd still like some color."

"What happened to being hungry?"

"I can wait a little longer. Anyway, I had a mouthful," Anna stated jokingly and smiling.

"Yeah, but that can't be too good or filling," I proposed.

"Well, there are some things I like better and that are more filling, but those aren't as much fun or as satisfying," Anna claimed amused.

We spent the next half hour talking about vacations because her dad had announced they would be going away for a week to the Jersey shore in July. My parents hadn't planned anything yet. They were more worried about getting Darci and a few friends into a new apartment at school, and me off to Cornell.

"You'll come see me at the shore won't you," Anna pleaded.

"Of course...but when?"

"Maybe for the first weekend?" Anna offered.

"That would be great."

We took a quick swim as Anna started getting real hungry and didn't like the cold water. I loved it though as her nipples poked at her tight thin bikini like little hard cocks. We swam together, and hugged when we were by the wall closest to the house so no one could see what we were doing below the water. Her hand found its way up my swimsuit leg and around my flaccid cock. This time the cold water kept me from getting hard despite her teasing hand. My fingers tweaked her protruding nipples.

"Mmm, that feels good," Anna declared.

"You ready for more so soon?"

"Always, but we better stop and get something to eat," Anna stated.

"Sure," I agreed as we headed for the ladder.

My thoughts drifted to Katie as I watched Anna's fantastic ass climb the ladder merely a foot or so in front of me. I tried to chase those thoughts from my mind, but had trouble forgetting the look of Katie's bikini covered plump pussy as she'd shifted on the ladder to allow me to pass earlier. As I climbed out of the pool after Anna, I couldn't help but try to catch a glimpse of Anna's pussy too. I chastised myself for the constant comparisons of the two. Anna was my supposed girlfriend and wonderful lover. She had an incredible body. Why then couldn't I get Katie out of my mind?

Anna and I changed quickly and met fifteen minutes later by my car in the driveway. She looked hot in a short tight pair of demin shorts and a tank top. We agreed on a place to go and pulled out of the driveway about five minutes later. I had some tunes on as Anna reached over the console to place her hand on my thigh. She didn't do anything but squeeze me once or twice, but I had the feeling all I had to do was ask.

After a quick dinner at Charlie Browns, we decided to go for a ride, and find some ice cream. Finding a DQ, we had some soft-serve ice cream, and ate our cones as I drove up into the mountains. We called them mountains, but they were more like hills to people in Colorado or Wyoming.

I found the spot I was looking for just as darkness began to fall. We could see the lights coming on in the small valley below from the scenic overview parking area. It wasn't the most beautiful view in the world, but it wasn't terrible either. Especially when Anna's hand crept upwards inch by inch as we talked about landmarks we spotted below.

Another car pulled in and parked closer to us than the one that had already been there when we pulled in. It was still far enough away in the growing darkness that Anna's hand didn't stop its progress up my shorts pant leg. We were both leaning over the console kissing when her cell phone went off. She had to extricate her hand to retrieve her cell from her purse. I was immediately annoyed at the interruption even before learning it was Penny.

My annoyance grew as I listened to Anna's responses to Penny. At first Anna told her no, that we were out, but as the conversation lasted, so went Anna's resolve and she gave in to Penny. I listened intently as I heard her agree to meet Penny back at her garage in a half hour. I was a little upset Anna would agree to that without consulting me. I was more pissed at Penny for interrupting our date.

"What was that?" I asked Anna before she could speak once she hung up.

"That was Penny."

"I gathered that," I stated, the annoyance in my voice not well disguised.

Anna looked at me for a second with a sudden recognition before saying, "Don't be mad, babe, but Penny wanted to see us to share something she has."

"What is that?"

"Some booze and something else too."

"What's that?"

"Can we just keep it a surprise for now until you see?" Anna asked somewhat pleadingly.

"I suppose."

"Hey, don't be mad. I'll get back to you before the night is over, I promise."

"Okay."

"Besides, you might really enjoy this," Anna said with a mischievous smile.

"Not as much as being alone with you," I contended.

"Oh, that's sweet, but I think you might change your mind later," Anna mused.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,580 Followers
12