Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,589 Followers

Her bucking increased as I fought to stay glued to her clit and slip a second finger inside her. She was surprisingly strong for so tall and skinny a girl. The second finger joined the first and drove Monica wild. She pushed her ass off the couch and against my face as she peaked and came.

"Oh, fuck," Monica howled as her orgasm took hold.

Monica bucked against my hand and I felt my fingers beginning to ache as they pressed firmly against her. Her pussy clamped down on them and I imagined for a second what my dick would feel like in there. I lowered my mouth to taste her increased flow and nectar as she came all over my fingers. I loved sucking Anna's cum and Monica's was at least as sweet. I could get used to feast on Monica's pussy too.

Monica's hands pressed my face firmly against her snatch as she bucked into it. Her body took on more of a tremble as her orgasm raced through her. I continued to suck up her ejaculating juices as she groaned and moaned through her climax. The pleasurable waves all too soon diminished and she slumped back to the couch as if exhausted.

I looked up from her pussy with my lower face soaked in her spend. Anna's teasing finger was still just inside my puckered ass as her other hand kept my cock stiff and beet red with desire. Surprisingly, Penny had slipped beneath me and was sucking on my pre-cum dripping knob. It felt incredible.

"Oh, shit," I said, leaning back a little to watch Penny suck me.

Anna removed her finger from my ass, but rubbed the little hole teasingly. She leaned into my ear and whispered.

"You like that?"

"Yes," I said, shocking myself a little.

I never thought I'd like anything doing with my ass, but the feeling was different and pleasant. Monica finally opened her eyes and sat up. She kissed me with a passion I didn't expect. Her tongue was in my mouth quickly and I returned the ardent kiss.

"Wow...that was awesome," Monica finally said, breaking our kiss.

"My turn," Penny informed quickly.

"Switch spots," Anna instructed.

"We should cover the couch," I said, seeing the wet spot already there. Anna did.

I wasn't sure my fingers and tongue could take another pussy so soon, but I didn't have any choice in the matter. I wasn't sure if I'd be any good for Anna if it came to three in a row. However, Penny was so anxious she nearly rolled Monica off the couch, prompting a, "hey," and giggle from Monica and Anna. The smaller redhead took her position on her back replacing Monica. Within seconds I was looking deep into Penny's excited and very wet pussy.

My third pussy ever looked a lot like my second. The cousins were quite similar. Penny's lips were a deeper shade of pink and a bit poutier, but that could have been from her excitement. The biggest difference was the soft red haired curls above Penny's slit. My fingers gently brushed along her pubes drinking in the color difference to Anna.

I rested my fingers and tongue temporarily by teasing Penny much as I had Monica. As interesting as Monica's long body had been, Penny's shorter torso fit better on the couch. I pushed her legs open wider and took pleasure in teasing her even more than Monica. I was being cruel as Penny was in need and leaking her juices profusely. Her hands tried to guide me where she wanted, but I resisted, and worked circles around her anxious pussy.

"Oh, fuck, Davey...suck me please," Penny begged.

It was obvious that Penny's need to cum was even more than Monica's had been so I dove right in. I bore my tongue deep into her squirming sex and exposed her little clit with my fingers. I rubbed over it lightly as I tongued her juicy hole. Penny's legs began to tremble and I took some glee in knowing I had the smart mouthed Penny at my mercy for once.

"God...that's so good," Penny gasped.

Anna was back at my cock with her hands and this time she sucked on my ball sack. Monica joined her and it was her finger this time exploring my puckered hole. When Anna had my balls soaked with saliva she shifted lower to once again suck on my hanging cock. Monica took that opportunity to knead my slick sack, roll my testes in her fingers, and lick around the area below my nuts. The feeling was exquisite and drove me crazy.

The expertise the girls were offering my cock and balls translated into me devouring Penny's wonderful pussy. I didn't waste any time, sliding immediately two fingers inside her. My long fingers grazed her cervix when I shoved them deep. I found her g-spot and rubbed it vigorously. Penny howled and ground her pussy into my face. Her hands pushed me to her sex like she wanted to smother me in her wet cunt.

"Shit...fuck...oh god, Davey...right there...keep doing that. I'm going to cum so big."

When I finally moved to suck Penny's little nubbin, it was all she could take. Her hips bucked as her cunt exploded with juice. My fingers squished about in her flooded cunt as I tortured her little clit with my tongue. Like Monica, she showed surprising strength as she arched her ass off the couch to meet my clinging mouth. When she was part way through her climax, I rolled off her sensitive clit and tongued her succulent hole. Once again my face was soaked with female cum as I devoured all her nectar I could.

Penny slumped to the couch much as her cousin had. Anna eased up on sucking my own tortured cock and Monica stopped just short of rimming my butt hole. Her finger had probed inside though, deep enough to touch my prostrate and send pre-cum oozing out into Anna's lightly nursing mouth.

The girls were far from through with me. Anna had me lie down on the couch and moved over me. I was glad to see that she wanted to fuck. My tongue and fingers were sore from probing the depths of two hot women. I would have had a hard time giving her the same treatment and I guess she sensed that or she just needed to fuck after everything else so far.

Penny had rolled off the couch to the floor to make room for Anna and me. Monica helped Anna get my cock positioned for her pussy. As soon as it was, Anna settled down on it. I hadn't even touched her wonderful pussy yet, but she was obviously very ready, and my cock sluiced up into her like a barge into a tight channel. Anna moaned at the fullness and wiggled her cute ass to seat more of my cock into her splayed cunt.

"Oh, god, you feel so good, so big," Anna moaned.

She only waited a second to adjust to the feelings of being stuffed before she was moving. Her need must have been great to cum because she got right into a fast rhythm. In no time, she was bouncing on my cock and moaning loudly. Her magnificent tits jiggled deliciously as she rode my embedded dick.

"You feel so good, babe. Fuck me harder," Anna implored.

I pushed up off the couch as Anna plunged back down. My cock easily touched up against her cervix each time she descended. I loved watching her tits wobble as she moved. I had to bring my hands to those luscious mounds, knead them, and tweak the magnificent nipples.

Monica was driving me crazy with her hand on my balls. I was having enough trouble not cumming immediately inside Anna, but Monica's fingers deftly fondled my nuts making it even harder. Not to be out of the picture, Penny started kissing me. That took me back a little given the tumultuous relationship we'd always had. Her kisses were quite good though, and her tongue insistent. I was less surprised when she offered me her cute nipples to suck.

My balls started to rumble as Anna raced atop me toward her orgasm. She was pounding up and down on my cock like she wanted my cock even further inside her. I switched to Penny's other tit as Anna came on my cock.

"Ah...oh," Anna groaned as her orgasm coursed through her.

Anna's pussy squeezed my cock so beautifully, it finally pushed me over the edge, and I could feel my climax begin like a burst dam. My long delayed orgasm and the excitement of being with three gorgeous ladies caused huge volleys of cum to explode inside Anna. She moaned through her orgasm as she felt the pulses of my cock and the jettisoning hot cum coat her insides. It felt like a pumped a bucket full inside her.

"Oh, god...I feel you, David...cum in me, cum with me," Anna moaned.

"So good," I growled as my cum mixed with Anna's.

"Fuck... he's cumming in her before doing us," Penny complained.

"Don't worry cuz. We'll get him up again soon," Monica said grinning.

"He'd better. I'm dying to feel that big cock inside me too," Penny declared.

After I unloaded a huge amount in Anna, my body felt exhausted. I wasn't sure Monica was right about getting me up again that soon as I rolled off of Anna. She shifted a little to make room for me next to her on the couch. Monica was still down by our feet, kneeling on the floor, and Penny caressed Anna's sweaty face as she rested on the couch.

"Cool...look at his cum ooze out of Anna," Monica exclaimed.

Not wanting to get the blanket covering the couch covered in cum, Anna cupped her hand over her sex, "Get me something to clean up with so I don't mess up the blanket and couch," she pleaded.

Penny knew where everything was, so she got up to retrieve some paper towels from one of the cabinets. I was sweating and my cum soaked, shrinking cock lay across my left thigh. I was stirred from my relaxation when Monica's fingers picked up my soft dick. I looked down to see her cute smiling face and she winked at me coyly.

"He's pretty messy too," she said jokingly.

"Here," Penny said, handing both Monica and Anna paper towels she removed from the roll.

Anna sat up next to me to position the towel below her hand cupping her pussy. She then released her hand to allow the paper towel to catch the remaining cum oozing from her. Penny helped wipe her messy, cum-soaked hand. Monica wrapped her towel around my flaccid cock and then wiped around my cum soaked pubes and balls. It felt strange to have someone else doing this for me. I sat up and returned Monica's sweet smile as she dabbed away at my dick.

When cleaned up, Anna and I sat up on the couch. Anna went to get us something more to drink while Penny and Monica dressed quickly to go outside and pee. I sat there watching all three girls move about. Each girl was beautiful in her own right. I couldn't believe my good fortune and knew the guys would never believe me if I told them.

Anna wanted to inspect the blanket, so I had to stand to let her. Penny and Monica returned from peeing, stripped in record time, and joined us with their beers on the couch. I took a thirsty drink of mine. The booze had worn off a bit during all the sex, but I could taste the alcohol again as I took another swig of my beer. I was watched Anna get up and throw away the soiled paper towels allowing Penny and Monica to close on either side of me. Penny's very cold beer hand grabbed my cock immediately, shocking me.

"Wow!" I groaned. "Hey."

"What's the matter, Davey, a little cold? I'll warm it up."

"You know it!" I said.

Monica cupped my balls with her cold hand too. I jumped from the touch.

"God...you girls trying to kill me," I complained.

They all just laughed including the returning Anna. She came to my defense though.

"Hey, if you want him to fuck you, that's no way to show it," Anna said.

"Oh, I want him to fuck me alright," Penny declared. "Can we?"

Anna looked at me and then said, "If he wants."

"Oh, I'm sure he wants to, don't you Davey?" Monica asked looking me in the eye with her smiling face and bright green eyes.

"Sure," I said, hoping Anna truly didn't care.

"Great," Monica said and kissed me.

The next thing I felt was a very wet and warm mouth engulfing my flaccid cock almost completely. I tried to glance down while still kissing the beautiful Monica, but could only glimpse part of Penny's red hair telling me who it was. Her mouth set right to work and teased my cock knowingly. I also felt someone kneading my ball sack as Penny worked successfully to get my cock hard again.

Kissing Monica was exquisite. Kissing Anna was always great, especially because I loved her. Kissing Monica was somehow sexier, particularly the way we were with her tongue constantly attacking mine. For my part, my tongue battled back anxiously against the insistent and active studded tongue of Monica. Trading kisses with Monica while Penny sucked my cock hard and Anna teased my nuts, soon had me rock hard again.

"Ok, I got him there," Penny boasted. "It's my turn to fuck him."

I really wanted to fuck Monica first, but figured it didn't really matter. Actually, fucking Monica second had some advantages, like I really wanted to cum deep inside her. Penny climbed into my lap on the couch and Anna and Monica moved back to give her room. With Anna's help, I was soon nudging against the entrance to Penny's tight wet pussy as she rocked slightly onto top of my cock. The head of my cock lodging into her slot and found just a tiny breach.

"Oh, damn...here we go," Penny moaned.

Taking a bold approach to fucking Penny, I pushed hard up off the couch and drove a good inch or two inside her. My hands on her hips pushed down at the same time.

"Oh, geez," Penny groaned.

Thoughts of times in the past where I'd been mad at Penny or just plain wanted to fuck her senseless invaded my mind. She'd been far better to me lately, especially since she sucked my dick, but the old thoughts of Penny taking Anna from me and her constant teasing drove my next move. I shoved hard off the couch again.

"Shit...oh, god...he's splitting me open," Penny growled. "Go easy, Davey."

Another big thrust and I felt a good two more inches of hard cock bury deep inside her clutching cunt. I had only half my cock in her and it felt like I was trying to shove myself through a keyhole. Her pussy squeezed my cockhead like a baby's soft hand except ten times stronger. For a fleeting thought, I wondered how much more she could take. Another quick shove off the couch told me more, as several more inches probed deeper inside Penny.

"God...oh, fuck...arghhh...," Penny reluctantly protested as more cock embedded in her.

"Huge...he's fuckin' huge," Penny lamented, but only briefly.

The next push and my cockhead nudged her cervix. I still had more to go, but for now I was satisfied that Penny was feeling me but good. I gave her only a brief second to get used to my cock insider her before lifting her in my arms off the couch. I dropped her back down on it, with me above her, and started fucking her in a slow rhythm.

"Oh, shit...oh, god," Penny intoned.

"How's he feel? "Monica asked.

"Like a fist inside me," Penny hissed back.

My slow rhythm allowed Penny's pussy to adjust to its intruder and lubricate some more. As my cock slid easier inside her, I picked up the pace. Pretty soon I was pounding harder up into her pussy and watching her smaller tits wiggled on her chest from the constant pounding.

"Mmm...oh, fuck...that feels so good, Davey. Fuck me more."

I increased my speed and even pushed deeper. My cock felt like a steel rod in no danger of losing its hardness. I was riding on a sexual cloud of lust and felt like I could fuck Penny until she collapsed from exhaustion. Increasing my tempo again, I fucked Penny for several more minutes at a blistering pace. I could feel her start to tremble uncontrollably.

"Oh, god...make me cum, Davey...make me cum."

Sweat began to form on my forehead as I maintained an incredible pace fucking the little redhead beneath me. Her pretty tits giggled pleasingly as I fucked her pussy hard. Her ass began to shift on the couch causing my dick to drill her from slightly different angles on each plunge. Her hands were on my chest and her eyes were locked with mine as I drilled her to the couch.

"Oh, Davey...fuck me...fuck me."

I watched as Penny's eyes seemed to roll back up in her head. She froze as if caught in the headlights of a car. Her body stiffened as I continued to nail her cunt mercilessly. My cock remains a bar of steel, probing her like a battering ram. I can feel my cum beginning to boil now too. As I start to worry I might cum fucking Penny and not have anything left for Monica, Penny hits the wall. Her pussy clamps down on me like a vice. She goes completely rigid with the delicious and overpowering pleasure coursing through her body.

"Ah," Penny gasps.

Spasms of bliss wrack Penny's body making her shake and tremble beneath me. Her pussy muscles still hold me tight making it hard for me to pursue my own release. Though, I'm satisfied to watch the cute redhead quake in her luscious rapture. Her fingernails are digging into my chest and I suddenly feel the pain. I move back slightly, just out of her reach. Finally, Penny slumps back to the couch as if totally drained, her eyes closed, and her body limp. As her vaginal muscles relax, I extract my cock from deep inside her. It's like removing a probe from far within her; I'm watching it slowly emerge until the head eventually pops audibly free.

As I move to stand, my cock is still straight like a stiff divining rod before me. I look down at Penny's used and abused pussy. Soaked with her cum and bright red, Penny's gash is gapped open from my big cock. While I'm standing by the sofa looking at Penny recover, Monica and Anna are immediately on either side of me. Monica takes my slick cock in hand as Anna holds my still engorged cum sack.

"You fucked her senseless," Anna says laughing and looking slightly jealous while staring at the slowly rousing Penny.

"God, I want the same treatment," Monica said looking right at me with a wink.

"I think that can be arranged," I boasted with truer bravado than I actually felt.

"Great," Monica said kissing me.

We kissed for a while with my boner tracing lines of wetness on her flat firm abs. She obviously worked out. Her body was incredible and I enjoyed kissing someone tall enough that I didn't have to bend too far. Her hands were in my hair and on my neck as we exchanged kisses and tongues. My hands held both her firm ass cheeks. I kissed her a little longer before lifting her slender body easily to the couch. She quickly parted her legs wide giving me complete access to her treasure. I knelt between them on the couch.

Looking into Monica's beautiful green eyes, I could see a wanton hunger for my cock inside her. She sexily bit her lower lip and wet them with her darting pink tongue. Her hands reached for my cock, but I stayed back just out of her reach. My eyes cast down her taut body. Her small breasts flattened out on her chest when she lay back, but the light pink nipples stood erect and inviting. I reached for her tits and tweaked both nipples at the same time. Monica groaned with wanton lust and tried to use her feet to hook my legs and pull me closer. I was too heavy and strong for that though.

I lowered my head to each breast in turn, sucking the nipples until they were as stiff as possible. I never let up until they were red with arousal. Moving lower, I kissed my way down her firm belly to tease her, using my tongue to lick around her belly ring, and tease the tiny hole of her navel. She giggled and tried to pull me up.

I allowed her to pull me up for a kiss. Naturally, I wanted to kiss this beauty, I really wanted to fuck her without end. The time that my dick was left alone, allowed me to recover enough to have the stamina I would need. If I'd have fucked her right after Penny, I'd have blown too soon. As I moved to her lips, I quickly glanced at where Anna had gone. The shock of what I saw barely registered before my lips touched Monica's. I'd seen Anna lying between Penny's spread legs, her sitting on the over-stuffed chair, and Anna eating out her recently fucked pussy to Penny's moans.

Monica kissed me passionately and I returned those kisses with equal vigor. Anna was my girlfriend and that wouldn't change, but I so wanted to make love to this incredibly sexy redhead. I would have kissed her for hours except she wanted me inside her at once. Monica broke the kiss and reached for my cock. Her legs were splayed as far apart as the couch would allow. I let her have her way. Let's face it; entering her was going to be sheer joy. She was heaven in the form of a sexy redhead with a hot body.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,589 Followers