Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

She nuzzled the head of my cock into the crease of her sex. I waited for her to find the right spot and eased forward. She was ready and the bulbous head of my cock spread her moist pussy walls like a knife in butter. One quick thrust and several inches claimed berth in her belly. I let her feel that amount fully before another big push.

"Oh, shit...my god what a dick," Monica growled.

I don't know what made me say it, but I blurted out, "Had many?"

She looked at me funny and then smiled, "Enough to know big."

I guess I really wanted to impress her, "Like this?" Another big thrust followed.

"Ah...Mmm...that will do."

Another push bottomed me against her cervix. She gripped my sides harder, sinking her nails in to remind me she still had some say in how deep I went. I pressed somewhat forcefully against her cervix to show her there was more. I left it there to give her time to adjust to the feeling. Her womb was right there to clamp on my cock.

"Oh, god," Monica groaned. "David, take me."

I started slowly. The first withdrawal felt like I was extracting myself from a soft compressed tube. I pulled halfway back before pressing deep inside her again. The tightness was incredible, with wet and squishing sounds emanating. With each ensuing movement, Monica's pussy adjusted to take me. I picked up steam as she urged me on.

"Ah...do it Davey...fuck that pussy."

When I had a good rhythm going, I glanced at her face. Sweat moistened her face as she strained to accommodate me. When she saw me looking, she smiled weakly. Monica was a treasure and I wanted to savor this forever. I didn't know if I'd ever get this chance again. Those green eyes implored me to give her everything I had. I quicken my pace, careful not to go too deep. If possibly, I was going to make her cum more than once before I nutted inside her. I wanted to give her pleasure she wouldn't soon forget.

The pace of our fucking eventually increased at her urging. I could sense she was close and for some reason my cock felt like a rigid piece of metal ready to go the distance. A few more urgent thrusts and I felt her stiffen and arch her back. I fucked her harder and brought her to a shrieking crescendo as she peaked with rapture.

"Fuck," Monica screamed, way too loud for the garage of a house in a quiet neighborhood.

I glanced over at Anna and Penny. Both were watching us fuck. Anna had a strange look on her face. Penny's eyes were just glued to both of us. I wanted to concentrate on the look in Anna's eyes, but the only reality I could muster was the incredible feeling of the cum wet pussy beneath me. Monica's was a joy to fuck and her beautiful long legs pulled me into her with a strength that belied her slender size.

I kept going despite the look I'd gotten from Anna. I fucked Monica hard for a good ten more minutes driving her crazy. The sweat was pouring off my brow by the time I groaned and let loose a pint of cum deep inside her. She'd cum three times that I counted and clung to me for dear life. I shot off inside her until I was totally drained, then nearly crushed her as I somewhat collapsed on top of her. I left my shrinking dick in her as I rested on my tired arms.

Monica didn't move until I rolled off her onto the floor by the couch. My huge frame pushed the coffee table aside, nearly knocking some leftover drinks and chips on the floor. Anna jumped up and moved the table further away from me. Both Penny and she were standing over us as Monica and I struggled to gain our composure.

I closed my eyes as exhaustion took me. I woke not knowing how long I'd been out. It couldn't have been long though, as Anna and Penny were helping Monica clean herself. I struggled to a sitting position, still naked, and slightly bussed from the booze. Anna and Penny finished with Monica and turned to me.

"Had enough?" Anna asked, while Penny just smiled.

"I think so," I answered.

"Grab some tissues," Penny said looking between my legs. "He's leaking on the carpet."

Anna pulled a few from the box on the coffee table, handed some to Penny, and used the rest on me. Even with her hands holding me, my dick didn't stir like it normally would with her touch. When they were finished, I got up onto the couch again, sitting next to Monica. When I glanced over at her, she gave me a sweet smile and leaned against me.

"That was a wonderful fuck," Monica whispered in my ear.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome," Anna said, looking up briefly from the job Penny and she were doing on the rug unaware I was talking to Monica.

Monica giggled and gave me a kiss on the cheek while Anna finished helping Penny grab all the soiled tissues off the floor. I turned to see Monica's smiling and still flushed face. Looking back, I watched two gorgeous asses walk over to the garbage by the refrig to discard the paper. Monica's hand came to rest on my thigh with a squeeze.

"I sure hope we get to do that again soon," Monica whispered to me.

I wasn't sure what to say, but somehow, "Me too," slipped out.

Everyone was pretty tired and it was getting late. Within twenty minutes, everyone was dressed and downstairs saying goodbyes. Penny kissed me on the lips again to my surprise. Monica did too and said pleasure meeting you, with added emphasis on the word pleasure. When they left, Anna held my hand and we kissed.

"Did you like that?"

"You kidding...what guy wouldn't?"

"I told you you'd like coming home to the surprise. Monica is hot isn't she; and you got to fuck Penny too. You really gave it to both of them. Made me a little jealous I went first. I'm still horny after watching you fuck them."

"You're the best though."

"You'd better say that. Well, I'm really tired also. Let's talk tomorrow."

"Ok, great," I replied.

I watched Anna walk to her back door and we each waved goodnight. Five minutes later, I was lying down on my bed. I could feel sleep beaconing, but managed to get up and shower. I let the hot water soothe me for a while before washing. Thoughts of the night were vivid in my mind like a blissful trip. The three gorgeous girl striptease, the three women blowjob, and finally fucking all three. Even the memory of Anna between Penny's legs intrigued me. It provoked additional thoughts my tired brain couldn't fully deal with. I tried to remember fucking Anna and Penny, but mostly my thoughts were of Monica. In bed, before drifting off to sleep, my thoughts of Monica started to get me hard again.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers